Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ladies No Man Will Respect You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies No Man Will Respect You (3958 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by memyself2(f): 6:58pm On May 14, 2006
hmmm.but that doesnt mean u wont date her, does it wink
dont mind me, just bein mischevious,
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by whitelexi(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2006
Dating and Marrying are different grin
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by memyself2(f): 6:11am On May 15, 2006
lol
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by DaHitler(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2006
I respect women, regardless of what they wear! kiss
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by MP007(m): 1:09am On Jul 02, 2007
exactly, palyers in here know the good gurls, i love ladies that are firm and that dress smart,
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by uchetobi(f): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2007
undecided
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by adeboo(f): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2007
Well i will have to say that there are some men that do like their women dressing sexy and dont have a problem with it.

I feel everything should be done in moderation. Some people over do it but sometimes the more covered up the better.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by Lagoschic: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2007
na wa for all this naija superstitions or whatever u ma callit

i expose myself alot and my fiancee loves it , he said because he is proud of my body and when we go out i get million compliments and that makes him excited so all thi rubbish
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by aadun: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2007
story story story,

Men the great pretenders!!!

The kings of saying one thing and indulging in another,

Only God holds the key to a happy relationship, everything else is just an additional extra, if it aint right it aint right, whether you dress like beyonce in beautiful liar or siter Grace on her way to deeper life,
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by adeboo(f): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2007
I do see where the poster is coming from - he is being a typical Nija to the core.
They believe in such things like - if u work in ahotel even as a receptionsit, that you are a prostitute.

Thats just a nija man's way of looking at things
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by ghengis(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2007
the most important thing for a lady is to dress APPRIOPRATERLY. there are just some places u dont go to with eye-popping jogs or ur undies peeping out from under ur skirt. Gues d clubbers are allowd to show some skin.

Generally sha, if i'm walking on a street on a weekday (esp not Friday) and i see some gurl flashing her boobs, i get quite disgusted. can't deny the urge to take a second look sha! grin
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by Gabe112(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2007
the dresses dat these ladies wear dat r eye-popping r for the guys to feed their eyes.
but if the lady is wearing dat to a club,its kool and it makes it even sweeter for a guy to rock her
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by ghengis(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2007
o
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by ghengis(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2007
I do see where the poster is coming from - he is being a typical Nigeria to the core.
They believe in such things like - if u work in ahotel even as a receptionsit, that you are a prostitute.

Thats just a nija man's way of looking at things
@Adeboo
I'm usually not a confrontational person but this post was outright shallow, you want to chide someone for being stereotypical and u do that by being stereotypical yourself of the nigerian man!
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by MILITIA(f): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2007
It depends on what your goal is or goals are!  If I want to achieve something or prove a point "exposure" of some things might come in handy-----LIKE THE BENJAMINS! The overall goal is not to get "respect" at that point!  So please let us stay focussed on what the overall intention is!  If na for respect, then we have other ways to to that and still gain the respect sha! grin  It is called CALCULATION  WITHOUT MISFIRING!
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by Gabe112(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2007
hi mililtia. from ur comments u sound very real. its kool but ur email addy, shey u dey do kerewa true true
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by MILITIA(f): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2007
Gabe112:

hi mililtia. from your comments u sound very real. its kool but your email addy, shey u dey do kerewa true true

In fact too real!  I have never been fake in my life! Gat nothing to loose at this stage in life when I am looking forward to being a grandmother!  Let us leave that to the "virgins"!  As for the "kerewa" thing?  I do everything in  MODERATION!  I see you checked my e-mail?  I am looking for a picture my hubby will not recognize to post up there so I can put all these so called beauty queens on Nairaland to shame!  Make them understand wetin beauty mean! he he he he he! grin 

As for all of you that keep sending me those nasty e-mails, especially those bini bush pigs, keep them coming oh!  I just use them for extra entertainment and thrash them! Let me warn you that it is a "hotmail" account created only for Nairaland and only check it once a month!  So knock yourselves out!
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by Pip(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2007
Guy what attracts u may not be the stuff that keeps u in the relationship . But of I would love to wake everyday with the pretty girl that attracted me instead of managing
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by MsHoneydro: 6:25am On Oct 01, 2007
Speak for yourself.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by ufobabe(f): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2007
the words of wise men are heard in quiet more than the cry of him that rules among fools. guys pls advice us

most of us know the truth but don't want 2 follow it because our friends are doing it , so also i must do it.to know what is right and not doing it, is as bad as doing wrong.

most times i feel like slapping some of my course mates in class. when u dress and expose ur body, u are sending a message 2 men. later they will be the first 2 cry out that lecturers are harassing them.

there is a trouser we call LOW WAIST that is everywhere now.do u know the silly part of this trouser? those who have STRETCH MARKS are the sets that put it on most.

pls help me advice them really i feel ashamed 2 see a girl like xposing her body
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by niceuzor: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by Orikinla(m): 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2007
nobledanie,
I agree with the thrust of your post.

Women should dress for success and not to impress.

Why should we live our life to impress others?

Live your life to succeed and with success comes respect.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by londoner: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2007
People can dress how they like, but you only get one chance to make a first impression. A woman exposing her body may be proud of it, or she may be someone who needs people to tell her she looks good.  Its all about the vibe you give off, then the behaviour to back it up.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by andrew3338(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2007
ok
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by havanah: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2007
its so sad that people are first judged by thier appearances, so when u get dressed remember that that is how u present ur self to people and first impressions r hard to erase from ones mind, and what u put out is what u offer, go easy on ur self its not worth it
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by typical: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2007
If all you have to present is your body and you expect a guy to be attracted to your body, he'll be attracted to another woman's body someday because there's always someone else who's body will be better than yours.

When the guy has had your body, he'll crave another body elsewhere because you are only trying to attract guys who are interested in bodies.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by tglaz(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2007
@nobledanie
NICE ONE BRO!!! winkI WISH ALL OUR LADIES OUT THERE COULD LISTEN AND ADHERE TO THIS SIMPLE WORD OF ADVICE.NO MATTER WHAT,WE MEN LIKE DECENTLY DRESSED LADIES,NOT JUST SOMEONE THAT WILL ONLY MAKE US THINK OF MAKING OUT. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by nyabinghi(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2008
naija babes and lies. I wanna put it to you girls that half of you wear indecent clothes to work, place of worship, schools at al. Indecent dressing is something we have come to live with cos it can't be stopped. when fashola was dealing with indecently dressed b.i.t.c.h.e.s the whole of lagos cried wolf. Also i need not respcet other women as long as i respect my momma and babe. Nuff said.
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by janami(f): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2008
nyabinghi:

naija babes and lies. I want to put it to you girls that half of you wear indecent clothes to work, place of worship, schools at al. Indecent dressing is something we have come to live with because it can't be stopped. when fashola was dealing with indecently dressed b.i.t.c.h.e.s the whole of lagos cried wolf. Also i need not respcet other women as long as i respect my momma and babe. Nuff said.

and they will say janami has come again o. look at this human being's post? God! so fashola was right in rounding off women putting on trousers and T shirts abi? and what gives him the audacity to do that?
nyabinghi:

indecently dressed b.i.t.c.h.e.s
why be disrespectful?
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by Fantababe: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2008
LOL, whoever wrote this statement must be very naive. Females should be respected at all times, even though there are those females that dont present themselves very well, or dress half naked, or behave badly. Just remeber, females are one who give bith, they are the ones who breast feed, they are the ones who suffer horrrible pains, I will never be with a man who does not respect me, I will never Bleep a man who does not respect me, so again its all about choices, to be continued,
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by janami(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2008
he says he repects his mom and babe. i wonder if he respects his babe's mother
Re: Ladies No Man Will Respect You by adeboo(f): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2008
Well, i suppose some females dress sexy cause they feel sexy.
Most of them also dress sexy cause they are willing to attract the male attention.

I dont feel that women should be judged by the way they expose their body parts but they are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? / My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. / Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.