Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry (2735 Views)

Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus / To The Muslims, Why We Dont Follow The Old Testanment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Joagbaje(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
obadiah777: OGA JO HE AINT FOLLOWING THE CHRIST THE MAN. THATS CARNAL. THE MAN IS JUST THE TEMPLE OF THE WORD.

JOHN 1 VS 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. <<<< THATS THE CHRIST HE IS FOLLOWING. THE WORD. WHEN YOU GO TO CHURCH ARE YOU WORSHIPPING THE BUILDING ?

So who was he following?
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by FromGuiriga(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
obadiah777: THIS IS WHY IT IS A SIN TO MAKE ANY GRAVEN IMAGES TO THE MAN. EXODUS 20 VS 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE. THIS IS WHAT JESUS IS. THE WORD, NOT THE MAN. FOLLOWING THE MAN IS IDOLATRY

REVELATION 19 VS 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God <<< HIS NAME IS THE WORD OF GOD WHICH IS THE BIBLE

JOHN 1 VS 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. <<< THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH. OK SO THE WORD SUPERSEDES THE FLESH OF THE MAN. SO TRYING TO WORSHIP THE MAN IS IDOLATRY. THE WORD IS WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FOLLOWING.

IN CONCLUSION-DO NOT FOLLOW THE MAN. THIS IS CARNAL. FOLLOW THE WORD.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE.

Which bible are you talking about? Please advise.
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by FromGuiriga(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
ATMC: Judge in yourself can you follow d man without following his words?

Yes, think about that question again...
Let me know what you think.
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
obadiah777: THIS IS WHY IT IS A SIN TO MAKE ANY GRAVEN IMAGES TO THE MAN. EXODUS 20 VS 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE. THIS IS WHAT JESUS IS. THE WORD, NOT THE MAN. FOLLOWING THE MAN IS IDOLATRY

REVELATION 19 VS 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God <<< HIS NAME IS THE WORD OF GOD WHICH IS THE BIBLE

JOHN 1 VS 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. <<< THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH. OK SO THE WORD SUPERSEDES THE FLESH OF THE MAN. SO TRYING TO WORSHIP THE MAN IS IDOLATRY. THE WORD IS WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FOLLOWING.

I should put it well for you; FOLLOW NIETHER JESUS NOR THE BIBLE, FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!!

1 Like

Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by FromGuiriga(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
obadiah777: LOL YOU GUYS ARE GETTING HUNG UP ON TECHNICALITY. OK I IMPLORE YOU TO OPEN YOUR SPIRITUAL EYE. THEN STUDY THESE TWO VERSES

JOHN 1 VS 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

JOHN 1 VS 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

LET ME ADD ONE MORE

EXODUS 20 VS 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,

EXODUS 20 VS 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,

Then can you explain: Exodus 25:18 And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by FromGuiriga(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
obadiah777: ON A SIDE NOTE SOMETHING JUST JUMPED AT ME

JOHN 1 VS 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
<<< SAYS THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH AND DWELT AMONGST US. THAT WAS CHRIST

JOHN 1 VS 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God <<< AND THEN HERE IT SAYS THE WORD WAS GOD

HMMM COMBINING THE TWO DOES THAT MEAN CHRIST WAS GOD shocked cheesy ALL WILL BE REVEALED

HMMM COMBINING THE TWO DOES THAT MEAN CHRIST WAS GOD

Colossians 1:13 "...He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,..."
Colossians 1:15 "...He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation..."

God, the first born of all creation? Can you explain?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by FromGuiriga(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
PastelChic: ..YES, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS GOD ALMIGHTY...Who else can claim to be THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, I AM?...Remember Jesus Christ the same Yesterday, Today and Forevermore.. + check out 1 Timothy 3 vs 16.

Huh, come again...
John 12:49-50 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. 50 And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.”

Can you explain what you mentioned in light of what Jesus himself said. Not Paul or Peter, or anyone else. What Jesus the Christ said.

check out 1 Timothy 3 vs 16
I did, "God" is not in the original manuscripts. But I'm not a scholar and please don't take my word for it, please look it up. If you read the NKJV you will find an "e" next to God, which indicates the "it reads who" Notice it reads, "who" NOT "God"

But like I said, please don't take my word for it.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by FromGuiriga(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
obadiah777: HMM HMM HMMM THAT WAS A HOT VERSE. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. THE 1 TIMOTHY 3 VS 16.
It was, I had to comment. Can you please check out my comment on it.

Thanks.
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by greatgenius: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
ATMC: This is contrary to his words to peter. If we aint supposed to follow him why then did he tell peter 'follow me'. Again, he says he's d way to d father and that nobody comes to d father except by him jesus...paul says follow me as i follow christ, even paul did d 'following'...by the way, how can one follow jesus outside of d word of god? You err bruv
1. The man jesus didn't ask you to follow him-,as in worship his every move like Christians do- he only sought to have you follow his words. Follow his examples. " Ye are gods. Sons and daughters of the creator, he said , anything I can do you can as well. But if you don't and can't believe this fact or in yourselves/abilities as gods who can by faith do and have anything ,then follow me- words/deeds/example etc- .. and Through me, by following my example ,words etc you will get to heaven/self actualization .. follow my example and you will be saved- from sin/ignorance .. follow me and you will find peace- and end the suffering etc etc..

He never ever asked to be worshipped or even revered. Jesus is god. But he is god just like everyone of us..he was god made man, but so is everyone of us.. he attained self actualization while in physicality and so can you( you can follow your own path- the best option- or follow his example if there need be )...

2. The whole i am the way to the father and no one comes to the father except through me mantra has been misunderstood or should I say misinterpreted for glaringly obvious reasons by Christians( but thats for another day).. nevertheless what i am going to do is reveal/ break down something very basic(imo) to you and hopefully lead you to the core of what jesus actually meant...

So here it is..
a) the kicker is, what most Christians actually denote as God the father is THOUGHT - the first level of creation..it is from THoUght or the father, where all things come.. nothing is ever created without it first originating from the father - it is impossible

a) the SON is actually word/words or The word.. the word/son is THOUGHT/ father expressed. the begotten son of the father /thought .. so God the son is the word- no disputing this since most Christians already know this- except they erroneously only associate jesus as the WORD.

C) the so called holy spirit is deeds or action.. actions are words moving or words in motion- the power of the word or the manifestation of the word/ son( there is where you get the whole " and the word/son became flesh..."wink...

The three levels or process of creation is the holy trinity- father, son and holy spirit ...

So what was jesus really saying? Well how do you get to the father.. how do you get to know the thoughts of someone. How do you know someone's intents/thoughts dreams/goals, image-nation, fears etc ? .. you discern or know by listening to their son/words or action/deeds-

So yes he was and is right- no one gets to the father except through the son. If you have seen the son, then you have seen the father..the son and the father are one and the same..

These are not esoteric truths but basic truths that the enlightened being you call jesus was teaching...

1 Like

Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Santi222(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
Please explain to me how it is possible to follow Christ without following his words. Is Christ a Man? Do we worship flesh? Didnt He say that He and the Father were one? What happens to the Trinity then? (mind u, I'm not a Catholic.) If u talk about worshiping images or any other physical represantation of God, I'm with u on that one. But any other strange and crazy technicalities dreamt up after a night of Hallicunations with Psychdelic drugs... U are on your own oh! How do u explain your theory to a newly born again Christain? We shud pray to the word, abi? And end our prayers with In The Words name, amen!! SMH!
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by FromGuiriga(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
greatgenius: 1. The man jesus didn't ask you to follow him-,as in worship his every move like Christians do- he only sought to have you follow his words. Follow his examples. " Ye are gods. Sons and daughters of the creator, he said , anything I can do you can as well. But if you don't and can't believe this fact or in yourselves/abilities as gods who can by faith do and have anything ,then follow me- words/deeds/example etc- .. and Through me, by following my example ,words etc you will get to heaven/self actualization .. follow my example and you will be saved- from sin/ignorance .. follow me and you will find peace- and end the suffering etc etc..

He never ever asked to be worshipped or even revered. Jesus is god. But he is god just like everyone of us..he was god made man, but so is everyone of us.. he attained self actualization while in physicality and so can you( you can follow your own path- the best option- or follow his example if there need be )...

2. The whole i am the way to the father and no one comes to the father except through me mantra has been misunderstood or should I say misinterpreted for glaringly obvious reasons by Christians( but thats for another day).. nevertheless what i am going to do is reveal/ break down something very basic(imo) to you and hopefully lead you to the core of what jesus actually meant...

So here it is..
a) the kicker is, what most Christians actually denote as God the father is THOUGHT - the first level of creation..it is from THoUght or the father, where all things come.. nothing is ever created without it first originating from the father - it is impossible

a) the SON is actually word/words or The word.. the word/son is THOUGHT/ father expressed. the begotten son of the father /thought .. so God the son is the word- no disputing this since most Christians already know this- except they erroneously only associate jesus as the WORD.

C) the so called holy spirit is deeds or action.. actions are words moving or words in motion- the power of the word or the manifestation of the word/ son( there is where you get the whole " and the word/son became flesh..."wink...

The three levels or process of creation is the holy trinity- father, son and holy spirit ...

So what was jesus really saying? Well how do you get to the father.. how do you get to know the thoughts of someone. How do you know someone's intents/thoughts dreams/goals, image-nation, fears etc ? .. you discern or know by listening to their son/words or action/deeds-

So yes he was and is right- no one gets to the father except through the son. If you have seen the son, then you have seen the father..the son and the father are one and the same..

These are not esoteric truths but basic truths that the enlightened being you call jesus was teaching...

Deep reasoning still...I will read over again.
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by ATMC(f): 3:08am On Apr 13, 2013
Lol...ehhh! Ok o! D lord knows them dt are his. D holy spirit leads me into all truth. So until he convinces me, you labour in vain @greatgenius
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 13, 2013

no arguement from me!.

1 Like

Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by greatgenius: 4:27am On Apr 13, 2013
ATMC: Lol...ehhh! Ok o! D lord knows them dt are his. D holy spirit leads me into all truth. So until he convinces me, you labour in vain @greatgenius
ok so let's have a little discussion.." D lord knows them that are his?" So this lord of yours is divisive and has an all exclusive club huh..BTW Who is this lord that you speak of..does your lord love unconditionally?..is your lord omnipotent as well? ..

BTW I don't think you have any idea what the holy spirit is because I tell you what anyone who is utilizing the Who-lly spirit will definetly see no need to worship another being let alone see the need for religion..

And no I do not labor in vain god sister... I am not here to convince or convert anyone to anything- neither will I infringe on anyone freewill to believe whatever they choose to... I am a "messenger" and my sole(soul) purpose is to deliver the message and have you reason/think about your limiting beliefs.. What you do with the message is solely up to you. Either way my duty would have been discharged..
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by ATMC(f): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2013
From your post i deduced you're a cross bearer...i see
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2013
Joagbaje:

So who was he following?
THE WORD
From_Guiriga:

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE.

Which bible are you talking about? Please advise.

THE ALMIGHTY KJV BRUV. THE SHARPEST TWO EDGED SWORD IN THE BUSINESS. CAN CUT THROUGH GRANITE ( HEBREWS 4 VS 12 ) cheesy
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2013
ifeness:

I should put it well for you; FOLLOW NIETHER JESUS NOR THE BIBLE, FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!!
PEEP GAME >>> JEREMIAH 17 VS 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

2 Likes

Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Then can you explain: Exodus 25:18 And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.

Thanks in advance.
SEEMS LIKE A CONTRADICTION BUT IT IS A CONTRADICTION BORNE OUT OF THE NEED TO PUT CUMBERSOME STUMBLING BLOCKS ON A FALLEN NATION ( ISRAEL ) WHICH IS CONTRARY TO THEIR NATURE.
COLOSIANS 2 VS 14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Chubhie: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2013
greatgenius: ok so let's have a little discussion.." D lord knows them that are his?" So this lord of yours is divisive and has an all exclusive club huh..BTW Who is this lord that you speak of..does your lord love unconditionally?..is your lord omnipotent as well? ..

BTW I don't think you have any idea what the holy spirit is because I tell you what anyone who is utilizing the Who-lly spirit will definetly see no need to worship another being let alone see the need for religion..

And no I do not labor in vain god sister... I am not here to convince or convert anyone to anything- neither will I infringe on anyone freewill to believe whatever they choose to... I am a "messenger" and my sole(soul) purpose is to deliver the message and have you reason/think about your limiting beliefs.. What you do with the message is solely up to you. Either way my duty would have been discharged..
You are wise greatgenius.
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2013
From_Guiriga:

HMMM COMBINING THE TWO DOES THAT MEAN CHRIST WAS GOD

Colossians 1:13 "...He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,..."
Colossians 1:15 "...He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation..."

God, the first born of all creation? Can you explain?

Thanks in advance.

HE IS THE FIRSTBORN OF ALL CREATION ? EASILY EXPLAINED. >>>> JOHN 1 VS 1 In the beginning was the Word >>>> SO THE WORD IS THE FIRSTBORN OF ALL CREATION. AND THE WORD BECAME >>> JOHN 1 VS 14 The Word became flesh <<< AND THE FLESH WAS CHRIST. PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER, CHRIST IS THE FIRSTBORN OF ALL CREATION wink
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2013
From_Guiriga:
It was, I had to comment. Can you please check out my comment on it.

Thanks.
YOU DO ERR READING THE NKJV. KJV WILL SUFFICE
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2013
greatgenius: 1. The man jesus didn't ask you to follow him-,as in worship his every move like Christians do- he only sought to have you follow his words. Follow his examples. " Ye are gods. Sons and daughters of the creator, he said , anything I can do you can as well. But if you don't and can't believe this fact or in yourselves/abilities as gods who can by faith do and have anything ,then follow me- words/deeds/example etc- .. and Through me, by following my example ,words etc you will get to heaven/self actualization .. follow my example and you will be saved- from sin/ignorance .. follow me and you will find peace- and end the suffering etc etc..

So here it is..

LOL DUNNO WHAT DO MAKE OF YOUR POST BRUV. HOWEVER SOME STRONG POINTS IN IT.
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2013
Santi222: Please explain to me how it is possible to follow Christ without following his words. Is Christ a Man? Do we worship flesh? Didnt He say that He and the Father were one? What happens to the Trinity then? (mind u, I'm not a Catholic.) If u talk about worshiping images or any other physical represantation of God, I'm with u on that one. But any other strange and crazy technicalities dreamt up after a night of Hallicunations with Psychdelic drugs... U are on your own oh! How do u explain your theory to a newly born again Christain? We shud pray to the word, abi? And end our prayers with In The Words name, amen!! SMH!
HOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO FOLLOW CHRIST WITHOUT FOLLOWING HIS WORDS ? VERY SIMPLE. HE LIKED TO DRINK WINE. HE WAS CONSIDERED A WINE BIBBER. AND HE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO GO INTO TEMPLES WITH KOBOKO LASHING FOLKS. NOW I COULD DECIDE THAT I AM GOING TO DRINK LOTS OF WINE WHILE LASHING FOLKS IN CHURCH WITH KOBOKO. THAT WOULD BE FOLLOWING CHRIST WITHOUT FOLLOWING HIS WORDS. THATS A CRUDE EXAMPLE BUT HEY YOU GET THE POINT grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2013
goshap: no arguement from me!.
NOW I KNOW THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END. GOSHAP NOT SCOFFING AT THE WORD shocked cheesy
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by alfaman2: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2013
obadiah777: HOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO FOLLOW CHRIST WITHOUT FOLLOWING HIS WORDS ? VERY SIMPLE. HE LIKED TO DRINK WINE. HE WAS CONSIDERED A WINE BIBBER. AND HE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO GO INTO TEMPLES WITH KOBOKO LASHING FOLKS. NOW I COULD DECIDE THAT I AM GOING TO DRINK LOTS OF WINE WHILE LASHING FOLKS IN CHURCH WITH KOBOKO. THAT WOULD BE FOLLOWING CHRIST WITHOUT FOLLOWING HIS WORDS. THATS A CRUDE EXAMPLE BUT HEY YOU GET THE POINT grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by greatgenius: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2013
ATMC: From your post i deduced you're a cross bearer...i see
a cross bearer? What exactly do you mean and for who do I bear this cross for... BTW you didn't answer my questions about your Lord..
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by greatgenius: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2013
obadiah777: LOL DUNNO WHAT DO MAKE OF YOUR POST BRUV. HOWEVER SOME STRONG POINTS IN IT.
glad you see the points in my post even though you seem not what to make of it.. but I only speak the truth god brother. You don't have to believe it though ...

And yes you are right about the need not to follow/worship the being you call jesus..now if you have come to this revelation it will also do you well to stop worshipping God as well because he doesn't need or wants it..
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2013
greatgenius: glad you see the points in my post even though you seem not what to make of it.. but I only speak the truth god brother. You don't have to believe it though ...

And yes you are right about the need not to follow/worship the being you call jesus..now if you have come to this revelation it will also do you well to stop worshipping God as well because he doesn't need or wants it..
WORSHIPPING GOD IS NOT A RITUAL. YOU WORSHIP GOD WHEN YOU TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED BECAUSE IN GODS IMAGE WAS EVERYONE MADE
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by ATMC(f): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2013
greatgenius: a cross bearer? What exactly do you mean and for who do I bear this cross for... BTW you didn't answer my questions about your Lord..
answering your question will lead to argument and dt i'm not prepared for, basically cos i don't have much knowledge to stand you as i know little for now but if you have anything to say to me you might as well say it. I'm all ears
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by greatgenius: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
obadiah777: WORSHIPPING GOD IS NOT A RITUAL. YOU WORSHIP GOD WHEN YOU TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED BECAUSE IN GODS IMAGE WAS EVERYONE MADE
well if you put it like that.. but this begs the question what really is your definition of worship..

You are right about created in the image thing but understand that treating another as you want to be treated should have nothing to do with worshipping God.. you're in effect saying that not treating others as yourself means you are not worshipping God.. But the point is God needs no worship of any kind ... There is a reason why you should treat others as you would want to be treated and it has nothing or little to do with worshipping God..
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by alfaman2: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
ATMC: answering your question will lead to argument and dt i'm not prepared for, basically cos i don't have much knowledge to stand you as i know little for now but if you have anything to say to me you might as well say it. I'm all ears

The bolded says it all.
Re: Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry by greatgenius: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
ATMC: answering your question will lead to argument and dt i'm not prepared for, basically cos i don't have much knowledge to stand you as i know little for now but if you have anything to say to me you might as well say it. I'm all ears
I don't really do arguments god sister.. I do discussions. And do see yourself as not having enough knowledge because you do.. what you lack is understanding. For instance most of you believe and rightly so that Gods love is unconditional and yet in one sentence say He knows his children? - as in the believers.. well what about the unbelievers ? What those are not his children as well? She loves unconditionally and yet has an all exclusive club? .

She loves unconditionally and yet has the need to punish those who disbelief? An omnipotent being actually has a lack? .. doesn't make any sense does it? See religion is a fallacy and makes a mockery of the infinite creator but because the masses are not thinking due to so called threat of hell, you believe everything they tell you without questioning these obvious contradictions ...

So if you want to discuss we will but I will not feed anything to you as I will be infringing on your freewill..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

America Is FREAKING OUT Over The Message Spotted On Stephen Curry’s New Shoes / Can You Solve This Riddle? / Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.