Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates (38208 Views)

MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by toyinblue: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
A man of God indeed.God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by bigpastor(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
What if my GPA was 4.49?
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Xzhibit: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
dis 1 na smal tin my own na priva jet weh i go giv dem:/
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by yokiti: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
A little research about His achievement will go a long way in motivating we the youths of nowaday. Congratulations to all the recipients. God bless you sir, Dr. DKO!
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Slickest(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
the_ripper2: Hmmmm, 3rd class suppose get 5k at least na.
Ripper u wan rip ma belle commot......wetin pass go cum gt
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by abnakol: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
This man of God has vision for the youth. Let our leaders emulate him. Without the encouragement those people would think first class na curse for naija.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
booqee: Ehn ehn..correct! Its better dan buying private jet. May God bless u sir..
U RE ON POINT
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by kabba7(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
camcor: Good idea to emulate

Our private jet pastors hope they are hearing this
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Slickest(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
Wen u get 100% commendation on NL then u did well...may God replenish u sir in a million folds for the next graduates....me don graduate sha buh my sista must carry 1st class commot

1 Like

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Napoleonumolo: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
me i de wait 4 d pastor wey go open university come give free education.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by durtman: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
the man has always got youth empowerment in mind ive been at prayer city before where soçer competion were organised to discover talents and cash awards were given too,i even think d church has a football club in d nigeria league now to empower talents kudos G.O

1 Like

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Venchy:

Bless him for what??

[b]Did you ever ask yourself where this man got the money from and what business his into?...Poverty no good ooo.

Nigerians, this lack of exposure is really Blinding, ive never heard or see anywhere in the world where a church leader will vouch to do so apart from this CRIMINAL MINDED PEOPLE.

Praising people doing NOTHING.....fool and the horses. [/b]
You are a little minded type that doesn't see anything good in rewarding excellence. I wish you meet the G.O and ask him how he got the more he shared to those outstanding students.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Xzhibit: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
so notin 4 d Boko Boyz?.sad
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Xzhibit: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
u no wach 1 weh Sele ppl do 4 NTA?
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Osas001: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
May The Glory of God be forever praised and exalted.. Halleluyah
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Orikinla(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Leadership is best by Example and not by Papa Deceive Pikin.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Orikinla(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
Xzhibit: dis 1 na smal tin my own na priva jet weh i go giv dem:/
grin grin grin
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Orikinla(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
May the God of Pastor Daniel Kolawole Olukoya be our God forever.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by razznaija(f): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Naija pastors are rich o, infact i'm thinking of opening my own church it will be called 'Give and it shall be given onto you' Christian church of God. I'm looking for people to help me start. Like treasures, advertiser, deacons, ushers etc. Who is interested?

1 Like

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
Good one Pastor. I like this initiative
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by onyianyi(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
so being a member of mfm is a confirmation of one being a true child of God? Religious tribalism and nepotism. E no move me at all :Dso being a member of mfm is a confirmation of one being a true child of God? Religious tribalism and nepotism. E no move me at all
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Orikinla(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
eforce:
This is the third time this is happening, so i don't think he is following anybody, He has always been a giver, he gave cars last year. and he does it because he is also a first class graduate from university of lagos.
He is a God sent role model for our youths.
May God continue to increase him a 1000 times more as he gives from the abundance of the infinite grace of God.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Yseone(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
Evry graduate supose partake in dis reward...afta all, e no easy 2 get admission
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by creativemusic: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
praise God Alleluya God be praise i love this mind sir grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by ChiSun27(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
best inspirational news of d week devoid of tonto dikeh.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by hardeihorlar(f): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
grin
dulphines: Na wa o! What happens to those with third class, pass and certificate of attendance?
You bad gan sha, which one b certificate of attendance again?
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by hardeihorlar(f): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
big pastor: What if my GPA was 4.49?
You gradguated wit a 2.1 dude....notin 4 you!!!!
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Pius007: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
Is a proof that giver never lacks. More grease to ur elbow Dr.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Tokotaya: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Commendable! Hope others will emulate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.