Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates (38210 Views)

MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Dayco(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Good News!
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by theripper2: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hope those Ustaz and Imam dey see wetin dey happen? No b to force grown a$$ men to recite one arabic word for 6000 times go motivate person.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by damosky12(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
Nice one Olukoya! Giving back to the church. I hope O...epo learns from this instead of acquiring private jetsssss.

ah! YOU DONT TALK AGAINST A MAN OF GOD. Its risky and deadly. To talk against a representative of God is to talk against God Himself. There are consequences that accrues to this unholy action. PLS NEVER REPEAT IT IN WHATSOEVER WAY. Stop it!!

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Kulas: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
I am always happy for Pastor Olukoya,may God continue to bless u.A pastor that can impact on the masses not otherwise.

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by xamster(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Jarus: I hope some people will not start claiming membership of MFM to benefit from teh annual largesse cheesy
yea Bro , buh many are called only few will be chosen. Only d best gonna take the money home, buh am sure odas will wanna forge deir result..
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Trustgt(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
God bless you sir.

This kind of motivation has been going on since 2008 when Dr D.K Olukoya started a programme called youthrepositioning.com (football academy, award of academic excellence etc).

DKO is a real role model.

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by idriis: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mmmm nice
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by muyiwah666(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
abbk000: In his usual style of rewarding academic excellence, the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr. Daniel Olukoya, has splashed N40 million on members of the church who graduated with first class honors degree from different universities across the country.

The event which is third in the series made the 77 graduates smile home with N 500,000 each.
The previous first class graduates went home with a car each, but this year the number rose from 15 to 77 so Dr. Olukoya settled for cash, which they could use to further their education or start something.

The breakdown of the graduates showed that University of Lagos (UNILAG) top the list with 12 graduates which cut across various disciplines, followed by University of Ibadan with nine of such graduates while one is from Central University College, Accra, Ghana.

Speaking at the occasion, Pastor Shade Olukoya, who presented the award praised the graduates for dedication to their academic work and serving God at the same time.

According to her, the award was put in place to reward members of MFM who are dedicated to their academic work while also creating time to serve the Almighty God.

source: http://mosvinbami.com/2013/04/09/pastor-olukoya-of-mountain-of-fire-gives-n40m-to-first-class-graduates/

when a good pastor or overseer is doing something like this.....God will not stop blessing his handiwork...and his church will go from strength to strength.....i am sure this guy no get jet....gosh !..dont even know the name of the church of the CAN president !
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nna, 2 get 1st clas no bi garri ooo. When I attempt am, I nearly break teeth and leg 4 d matta. grin

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Donphilly(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
Reward for hard work. Should be emulated.

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by ozodimgba(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
May Abba Father reward him. Amen

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Santi222(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
yuzedo: Where is Ishilove? I know it is toothbrush she won from her G.O after graduating with 4th Class Upper! grin grin
damn! U wicked oh! Na my Ishibaby u dey yab like dat? Haba.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Oludrex(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
abbk000: In his usual style of rewarding academic excellence, the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr. Daniel Olukoya, has splashed N40 million on members of the church who graduated with first class honors degree from different universities across the country.

The event which is third in the series made the 77 graduates smile home with N 500,000 each.
The previous first class graduates went home with a car each, but this year the number rose from 15 to 77 so Dr. Olukoya settled for cash, which they could use to further their education or start something.

The breakdown of the graduates showed that University of Lagos (UNILAG) top the list with 12 graduates which cut across various disciplines, followed by University of Ibadan with nine of such graduates while one is from Central University College, Accra, Ghana.

Speaking at the occasion, Pastor Shade Olukoya, who presented the award praised the graduates for dedication to their academic work and serving God at the same time.

According to her, the award was put in place to reward members of MFM who are dedicated to their academic work while also creating time to serve the Almighty God.

source: http://mosvinbami.com/2013/04/09/pastor-olukoya-of-mountain-of-fire-gives-n40m-to-first-class-graduates/
the guy dey make sense pass some other 'pastorpreneur'.... Atleast he dey give us out of OUR tithes, offering n seeds of blessing
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by andyanders: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Make God bless you Sir,your family and ministry. That is the example the Prophet of God, Prophet T.B.Joshua does not limited to his ministry but all over the world , he gives out scholarships and rewards excellence to youths and I pray many pastors emulate these great men of God.

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Abbott(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
God bless Dr Daniel Kolawole Olukoya(Baba Elijah). Amen.

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by jovichi: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
Welcome development
More grace dr Olukoya!
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Excellentspirit(f): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
Nice one Olukoya! Giving back to the church. I hope O...epo learns from this instead of acquiring private jetsssss.
u re a very big fool. Ur pastor has neva given quarter of wot d man of God u re referring to has given to charity. Bt dt wouldn't stop him frm being blessed to get woteva thing he want for d ministry to b moving on. Go get a life n stop being jealous.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Abbott(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
FLASH: YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW, AT LEAST FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT, DR OLUKOYA DOESNT MAKE HIS MONEY FROM TITHE N OFFERING BUT FROM PROCEEDS OF BOOKS HE AUTHORS AND FROM GIFTS COMING IN ALL OVER THE WORLD DAILY.
WHATS MORE: HE GIVES OUT AS HE GETS!

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Okdanny: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
MFM on my small mind coolMFM on my small mind
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Smooyis(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
More oil to ur lamp prophet. More strenght to do more as d greatest investment is help. May God give u the grace to help not only those from ur fold but even those who can not pay u back. Love u.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by foxgiovani(m): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
This will no doubt motivate the younger ones to study harder so as to benefit from the reward. Good one G.O. Its better than buying chains of private jet when your members are in abject poverty.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by franca30(f): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
Awesome! God bless u sir.

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by mariblizzy(f): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
Freddieyankee: May God be praise....
God Bless hm so much

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
WINNERS CHAPEL, Believers Loveworld where art thou
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by turl(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
Venchy:

Bless him for what??

Did you ever ask yourself where this man got the money from and what business his into?...Poverty no good ooo.

Nigerians, this lack of exposure is really Blinding, ive never heard or see anywhere in the world where a church leader will vouch to do so apart from this CRIMINAL MINDED PEOPLE.

Praising people doing NOTHING.....fool and the horses.

you do know he's a qualified microbiologist right? as well as a bestselling author that has titles that cover topics in science and religion.

I'm not religious but I respect this man because from reading some of his books, I know he's a very realistic person and very down to earth.

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by parki: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
there's no sure thing as a free lunch in this world. They r doing this for a greater purpose, the future. This is long term investment for the church and As long as this kids live, they would be indebted to the church. The church know this, so let us not be decieved.

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by babybos(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
faceit: A branch of HSA has now been established in ibadan, oyo state and requires a customer service officer and must possess a minimum of second class (lower division) in any discipline. Interested candidates should forward their cv to realjob03@gmail.com or send via sms name, phone number, qualification, location, age to 08183611023. Candidates must live in ibadan.
WHAT IS HSA
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by vicholas(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
Honed news
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Dawinlove(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
where he see d money,oboi church don turn to buisenes wey money dey flow,omo establishin a church is on my mind o
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by PastorOla1: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
Well done sir.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Airforce1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
God bless the man .. Amen

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures