Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates (38209 Views)

MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by oyewale83: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
God bless u sir......to God be d glory...
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nicepoker(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
After that wat else. Help them secure a good job pls
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Tovot: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
I CLAIM THIS FIRST CLASS TESTIMONY IN JESUS NAME AMEN,BY GOD'S GRACE
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by vicoloni(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
booqee: Ehn ehn..correct! Its better dan buying private jet. May God bless u sir..
Oyedepo has been giving monetary scholarships before TB and Olukoya came to national limelight. Are you a learner?

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by topmostg: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
I still dey 3.42 . Which time i go enter there na? Just so you know, MATHS NO BE Beans....
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by yokiti: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
topmostg: I still dey 3.42 . Which time i go enter there na? Just so you know, MATHS NO BE Beans....

Though all fingers are not equal but I can tell you that Mathematics is not as hard as we have made it to be. I got 3 first class graduates from mathematics department among those that graduated when I finished from school.
Hoping that this feat will make some people to be more dedicated and be diligent in what they do.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by omo9ja1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nice move God bless sir, good example
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by searay(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
basty: I was in the maiden edition of the Reward/Award where twelve First Class students were presented with car gifts.
I think this had motivated others to work harder and the number have soared higher.

Thank you G.O.
Gathering my Expo(macro and macro), i must follow collect next time.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by fr3do(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
Venchy:

Bless him for what??

Did you ever ask yourself where this man got the money from and what business his into?...Poverty no good ooo.

Nigerians, this lack of exposure is really Blinding, ive never heard or see anywhere in the world where a church leader will vouch to do so apart from this CRIMINAL MINDED PEOPLE.

Praising people doing NOTHING.....fool and the horses.

shut up!
Atleast He doesnt own a private jet.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by smartg(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
This is the kind of thing i love to hear among the rich, especially man of God too, atleast with that kind of money each of those students can start a business or even further more in their education.
God Bless The Man Of GOD!. Amen!!!
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by rezzy: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
This made me remember my late sister. My mummy cried on friday because of this. My sister was supposed to be among them but she died three weeks before her graduation.
Sleep on MacVal

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Venchy: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
calabardick:

Your stupidity has climaxed, unam ikot mkpo.

I can't blame you, my suggestion to you is to do more findings in other to understand what strategy is behind this act, if you fail to find out the SUFFER WILL PLENTY MORE.

Mind you, you don't have to be insulting but i guess it's a Nigerian Factor, you need to learn the listening skills so as to respect other people's opinion without been Aggressive.....Typical.

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by ayomboy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
other grades offend God?

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Ponel: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
the_ripper2: Hmmmm, 3rd class suppose get 5k at least na.
At all at all na him bad pass.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by ayomboy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
i mean people with other grades offend God?
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by rezzy: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nicepoker: After that wat else. Help them secure a good job pls

CEOs' of different company will be there to employ most of them

ayomboy: i mean people with other grades offend God?

them no offend God but he choosed to reward those with 1st class
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by smartg(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
booqee: Ehn ehn..correct! Its better dan buying private jet. May God bless u sir..
DADDY!, ride on, your own private Jet is in heaven and you will never carry last in JESUS name!.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Venchy: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
turl:

you do know he's a qualified microbiologist right? as well as a bestselling author that has titles that cover topics in science and religion.

I'm not religious but I respect this man because from reading some of his books, I know he's a very realistic person and very down to earth.

I don't have any idea about this man, and i don't care, wonders happen in Nigeria and not REAL world.

WHY ONLY NIGERIAN PASTORS, it's a reflection of BAD SOCIETY that have know idea of other life or what they deserve but has been battered by ACUTE poverty, as soon as someone brings money they jump at it without NO QUESTION....that's desperation and it won't happen without questioning in a genuine society.... Where are the leaders that will question him, Remember Ashimolowo was question in UK about the money in his account before running out of the country.

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by vickkyspassion: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
;
Chanchit: If you like carry 0 class for my church, shishi u no go see. After them pray/skabash for ur head finish, na to wait make u bring money remain.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Venchy: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
fr3do:

shut up!
Atleast He doesnt own a private jet.

You are suffering from religious syndrome, Clueless....just to dey do Meee mee sir like Goat.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
God bless the pastor, this is good for we nigerian students. cos it will encourage us to work more harder and make first class in de uni God help me and all of us in de uni
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by farem: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
WHEN WILL THE MOSQUE IN MY AREA SHARE THEIR OWN? I BEG MAKE SOMEBODY KEEP ME INFORMED. E fit reach 3rd class upper for there!

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
ayomboy: other grades offend God?
So it would appear.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by 1121: 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
Dawinlove: where he see d money,oboi church don turn to buisenes wey money dey flow,omo establishin a church is on my mind o
Bishop oyedepo said and I quote ' if u are not sent, u will soon be sent parking' so make sure God called u b4 u ventured into it. Church is not a social gathering or an elitist group
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by ericdry: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2013
this is just anoda proof dat....dis guyz are only human...pastors are trying to figure out life too...
they dont have all d answers....

why is this shit only happening now...

mfm has been a mighty church for over 10 yrs now...

all na wash... emotional blackmail.... the trend in these churches now is....lets give back...keep the customers (tithe paying and offering paying congregation) happy...so they'll keep coming back and giving us thier monies...

all na wash... no need to commend them...
this is normal for such a big community....

it is afterall the peoples moni dat is being given back to the people...

wassssshhh of liiiffffeee
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Raypawer(m): 1:25am On Apr 13, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
Nice one Olukoya! Giving back to the church. I hope O...epo learns from this instead of acquiring private jetsssss.

watch your mind!
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by babsthegreat: 1:32am On Apr 13, 2013
the_ripper2: Hmmmm, 3rd class suppose get 5k at least na.
e be like say na your grade be that opa
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by babsthegreat: 1:33am On Apr 13, 2013
May God bless him
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by cold(m): 1:42am On Apr 13, 2013
damosky12:

ah! YOU DONT TALK AGAINST A MAN OF GOD. Its risky and deadly. To talk against a representative of God is to talk against God Himself. There are consequences that accrues to this unholy action. PLS NEVER REPEAT IT IN WHATSOEVER WAY. Stop it!!
I'm struggling to keep my emotions in check here but don't piss me off with this description of mere mortals as demi-gods that must be worshipped
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 13, 2013
Church business and oil which one pays most in Nigeria/Africa?
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by otunlexy(m): 6:01am On Apr 13, 2013
Dis year's edition of d prize given happened on the 6th of april.dats on pmch day..God see me tru.i want to be a partaker of dat blessing frm u
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Mauyiwa(m): 6:21am On Apr 13, 2013
@op.. Its Four Hundred Thousand not Four Million as said. Plz check d cheque in da pics its written boldly on it...

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures