Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Say No To Abortion! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Abortion! (560 Views)

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / Alternative To Abortion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Abortion! by mrsmile441(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
Protest! Protest!! Protest!!! ''Enough is enough, your mum gave birth to you and you chose to abort us! Do you think we are happy?'' The aborted kids are rioting in underworld, their crying and babbling are unbearable to God.

Do you think that nothing will happen? Remember what happened between Cain and Abel, we heard how God dealt with Cain. ''We are on our own but you always invite us by your sexual intercourse, when we answer your call you will abort us. Your uncontrollable wild sex escapade has made many of us to be disable when we are born'' the aborted kids said.

Do we think that these aborted babies don't mean business? We see their vengeance every day around us, but our ignorance is our weakness.

I was in a scene where a baby was dumped by her unknown mother, the newly born baby asked me, ''Mr Smile441, did i do wrong to come into this world?'' i said no! ''Can you abort or dump your newly baby?'' i said no! ''Can you give your friend money if he or she doesn't have money to abort his or her baby? ''I said God forbid. ''Do you know that breast and other human being organs are meant for us and not for fun and money?'' i said yes. '' we will make most of you barren. My parents are number one.'' The newly baby gave up before i woke up from my sleep. What a dream. Most of our problems today emanated from what we call fun and pleasure. We displeased our soul to please our body. Where did we keep our conscience?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Boy: I Want Ur Signature. Girl: Where? / Check Out Some Few Things That You Should "Never Ever Do" On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.