Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories (9459 Views)

This Is Why She Doesn't Respect And Value You (the See Finish) / Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship. / Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by NewDelhi(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
As they say, familiarity breeds contempt.

Mine goes thus.

Around 2009 during uni days , too much familiarity make person wey dey greet me "sir" start to dey greet me "how far". Same see finish turn "sir" to , "bro". See finish later make am dey wink eye greet me o

Na too much famzing make girl wey dey respect me dey refer to me as "that boy".

Yorubas use "eh" to refer to respected people instead of "o". ( Yorubas will understand better". Naso see finish make person wey I collect 5 years for him hand dey use " o" for me o.

Avoid see finish, if you sleep with a babe, the moment she sees your nakédness, she no go dey respect you again. Bro Emeka go instantly turn Emeka.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Sanemind6(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Here to listen to pples experiences

15 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by TrollKiller(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
See the kind useless thread way this one open this nigjt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by NewDelhi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Na see finish turn "boss" or "bossman" to "guy"

3 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by NewDelhi(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
TrollKiller:
See the kind useless thread way this one open this nigjt
Na part of weytin we dey talk be this. Na nairaland wey we dey follow use make you dey call me "this one". If you see me for real life you go talk this kind thing. ?

61 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by aminusodiq(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Na part of weytin we dey talk be this. Na nairaland wey we dey follow use make you dey call me "this one". If you see me for real life you go talk this kind thing. ?
lmao

12 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by QVicky10(f): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sanemind6:
I am with you. Keep one chair for me

3 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by chatinent: 12:00am On Jul 20, 2020
Na see finish I notice say I dey related to Dangote. Mehn, en mum and my mum are mothers!

2 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Sanemind6(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2020
QVicky10:

I am with you. Keep one chair for me
Lol...ok

1 Like

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Sanemind6(m): 12:03am On Jul 20, 2020
NewDelhi:

chai.. wisdom, wisdom, don't leave me

14 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by aygbolly2: 2:51am On Jul 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by NewDelhi(m): 5:16am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by TechDaddy(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2020
Can't wait to make enough money and leave this house jare. A man is only respected when he pays for or builds the roof over his head undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2020
Techdaddy I agree with you ✌️

1 Like

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Degrezhaa: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2020
mad

1 Like

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by myles16(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2020
Asin see finish no good o, people shouldn't know all what you worth, you should leave people guessing, once they know what you're capable of and weakness, you become worthless

There's this girl that has been doing somehow on my WhatsApp and I guess it's see finish that caused it, bleep me mehn, i shouldn't have commented on her WhatsApp status

23 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by fati2001(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sanemind6:
abeg give me one chair.

1 Like

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Sanemind6(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
fati2001:

abeg give me one chair.
l don arrange am already,take one sit on

2 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Fidelismaria: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2020

Never happened to me

Will never happen to me

I never see myself finish not to talk of one mumu

3 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Hypnotise: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
One bad see finish I can vividly remember happened way back in my early university days. I don already scope this fine babe say my papa na politician for abuja. Normal she go foh, she chop am (ajebutter), but what led to the see finish was that we had an argument.
I was still naive then and didn't want to let her go so she said in order for her to forgive me, I should "kneel down" and apologize to her. Mumu me kneel down and even had the effontry to ask have you forgiven me now? Ladies and gentlemen, it was at that particular moment that the see finish started.
That incidence thought me a lesson. Aswear, è go hard small before anybody see me finish again.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by ThiagoKid(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sanemind6:
Table for two

1 Like

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by fernandoc(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
That’s why I have so many distant friends.
When handshake cross elbow e don turn to armwrestling.

5 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by anochuko01(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
I've got a couple of experience with ladies coz I play alot. I've started putting people at their rightful spots sha. Lemme gain some respect back.

4 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
I keep people at a distance.
No time for unnecessary association.

3 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
How can I help this shit.. I think my size constitute to this see finish of a thing you know when you are trying to exact authority and you are all mouth and no action people tend to get tired of you and try to throw you down the next bus stop

2 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
See finish.....turned Bro Sunday to aso aso

1 Like

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by OmoAlakija: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Because I finally yansh small wey dey call me boda, she come dey knack name for me head coz she don see and collect my prick

2 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Kenmatt(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
NewDelhi:

because yhu be Maskqurade.

1 Like

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Raeheemwayne: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lol.
See finish dun do; Joy where been deh use her hands cover her eyes when I want insert prickk inside am, now she deh open eyes look me — look priick, come even deh use her hand direct the priicck put properly.

The worse thing where fit happen to man — NA SEE FINISH.

5 Likes

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by seanwilliam(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brb

1 Like

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by FlordFlorez(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
God no go shame us o. Im here to read and laugh out loud.

1 Like

Re: See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories by Degrezhaa: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
chai...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] / When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened / Age Of Consent: 11 Or 18??!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.