Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. (37765 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
I moved into this neighbourhood just recently. It's a small gated compound with just two flats. The other flat is occupied by a newly wedded couple. I had taken one week off from the office to enable me move my things and settle. But there's something about this couple; they are so noisy when making love - so loud you could think we are in the same room. That is not all, the few days I have stayed at home have been full of temptation, because I have noticed to my dismay that this lady wears very skimpy and offensive stuff outside their flat and doesn't even carry herself as a married woman. Now my question is: should I call the man and talk to him about the noise and all, or should I keep my peace and suffer in silence?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by MrCork17: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
freechat: I moved into this neighbourhood just recently. It's a small gated compound with just two flats. The other flat is occupied by a newly wedded couple. I had taken one week off from the office to enable me move my things and settle. But there's something about this couple; they are so noisy when making love - so loud you could think we are in the same room. That is not all, the few days I have stayed at home have been full of temptation, because I have noticed to my dismay that this lady wears very skimpy and offensive stuff outside their flat and doesn't even carry herself as a married woman. Now my question is: should I call the man and talk to him about the noise and all, or should I keep my peace and suffer in silence?

...so u peep when they make love? tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mr..Cork:

at my age?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by MrCork17: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
freechat: at my age?

bro..age is a number! undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Bros, shey the woman dey give you signs and signals?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
fluid26: Bros, shey the woman dey give you signs and signals?
In fact, full signal. But i no fit kolobi person wife.

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Invite your own babe, start kissing your babe in front of her! women are the most jealous of all creatures. she will get jealous and even stop greeting you or responding to your greetings. never mind, she will get back to her senses and face her husband.
NB; if this doesn't work, then i think you are the one with corrupt mind, always watching another man's wife.

53 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by collins123(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
The disadvantages of a hyperactive libido.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by horlajide: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
She is tempting you? Then tempt her back undecided

on a more serious note.take one;
-tolerate it
-give in
-ignore all the drama
-move out

DAZALL!!
YOUR TIME STARTS NOW.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by PurpleHouse(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
nna! See errhm you must suffer O, suffer sotey jealousy and lust drop you ontop Ozeba.... SMH.. Some folks will never learn... Abi you wan hang on top? Even if they insert a Microphone, it's still none of your business, in as much as they didn't do it inside your room..... You know what i think? Get married too, make una do challenge and see who Scream pass! Blow off the Roof...

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Scofieldella(f): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
D hubby might nt like ur callin him, but next time they make noisy love, bang hard on their door then go back inside wtout sayin anytin.

23 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
991: Invite your own babe, start kissing your babe in front of her! women are the most jealous of all creatures. she will get jealous and even stop greeting you or responding to your greetings. never mind, she will get back to her senses and face her husband.
NB; if this doesn't work, then i think you are the one with corrupt mind, always watching another man's wife.

This will definitely trigger the woman to do more to possess the guy. Females are usually attracted to such, let alone a signal-emitting-female wey dey your line-of-sight. Lol.

One sure way to repel her is to act 'born-again'. Born-again guys are seen as losers and they never get laid. Always wear oversized long sleeve like those dorks on Jerry Springer,button your shirt to the collar, and greet her ''In the name of your Lord Jesus Christ.''

smiley

50 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by igemi(f): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
Wetin she wan again d husband dey give her hard na, if not she no go make noise make anoda person hear her, miss u cannot Satisfy her 2. grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
^^
Perhaps she's faking it. As newly weds, she fit no wan bruise d guy ego. She might be screaming like celine dion to make him feel like he's doing the job, hence the husband no go suspect say she dey make alternative plans.

U grab?

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by PurpleHouse(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
fluid26:

This will definitely trigger the woman to do more to possess the guy. Females are usually attracted to such, let alone a signal-emitting-female wey dey your line-of-sight. Lol.

One sure way to repel her is to act 'born-again'. Born-again guys are seen as losers and they never get laid. Always wear oversized long sleeve like those dorks on Jerry Springer,button your shirt to the collar, and greet her ''In the name of your Lord Jesus Christ.''

smiley
you're in the spirit tonight! ha haan! haa haan! ***in Chris Okotie's Voice)

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Exponental(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
No one is tempting u....... U are lust in what u hear n see. Everyday, we see ladies wear skimpy dresses, infact, we see ladies pants everyday, but this is not tempting to many of us. Adjust ur reasoning n survive dis nayked world.

22 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by megawax8: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
u see a nice car parked outside,u say 'wat a ride!!,n u move on cos it aint urz n u cnt hav it too else u wuld hav bought it'.......now its a lady probably wearin wat she's comfortable in u r sayin she's tempting u,guy check thyself or get a gf/wife asap b4 konji will kill u....
U cn jst talk to d husband bout d noise dey make wen makin out,else wen dey hav a visitor put on an annoyin native song on repeat n raise d volume to max

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by pomporiking: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
What if this op is lying..and he's actually the one trying to get into her pants not the other way around..I tink you need to get laid and stop killing ursef about what aint yours

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
OP, take ur eyes off someone else's wife. If she comes out dressed in skimpy dresses, then u come out wearin see tru pant na....abi

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by dhrey: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
Exponental: No one is tempting u....... U are lust in what u hear n see. Everyday, we see ladies wear skimpy dresses, infact, we see ladies pants everyday, but this is not tempting to many of us. Adjust ur reasoning n survive dis nayked world.
correct.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mr..Cork:

lol fall 4rm bed

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by LEvuls(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
Scofieldella: D hubby might nt like ur callin him, but next time they make noisy love, bang hard on their door then go back inside wtout sayin anytin.
Lwkm guy u wicked oo
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by LEvuls(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Advise you to see ur pastor...or see an Asha** jus incase u dnt hv a gurlfriend but watever you do please do not TOUCH the wife..i repeat do not TOUCH the wife..and if u've any plans already to TOUCH her please abort the plan..i repeat abort the plan...and if u refuse to listen to me....hehehehehehe..i raf again hehehehehehe

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by calabardick(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2013
Come, OP, eeebe like say the hydraulic pump wey dey your pen-is is over-reacting in iddle mode, or your brain-box is over-proccesing, you better consult ashanti to reduce the tension.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2013
Why did u vacate ur old apartment grin

I'm trying hard not to believe its a "frying pan to fire case grin"

*U are welcome to ur new apartment boi cheesy*
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by 50calibre(m): 12:09am On Apr 13, 2013
Get a noise cancelling headphones, and as for the provocative dressing, look away.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by nikkypearl(f): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2013
pompori king: What if this op is lying..and he's actually the one trying to get into her pants not the other way around..I tink you need to get laid and stop killing ursef about what aint yours
wat is getting "LAID"jus asking
Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by goldfish80(m): 12:57am On Apr 13, 2013
Op, next time they make lurv in high pitches, just light a banger and throw inside their room. I saw this in one aki and paw paw film.tcheeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by 50calibre(m): 1:07am On Apr 13, 2013
nikkypearl: wat is getting "LAID"jus asking

Come to my private suite, il show you.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Kairoseki77: 1:55am On Apr 13, 2013
nikkypearl: wat is getting "LAID"jus asking

Come here lemme show you.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by repogirl(f): 2:05am On Apr 13, 2013
Hmmmmm, ma lo be o, don't just go there. Another man wife! Maybe you shld talk to d husband about the noise though, the lady might be doing it for attention sef.
Anyhoo, am in d Azonto mood so ...

(┌'⌣')┌ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐. ┌(˘.˘)ʃ (┌'⌣')┌ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐┌(˘.˘)ʃ.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 13, 2013
Nawa ooo,she dey tempt you,cos she dresses provocatively?
Why you no dey jump inside lagoon,anytime you see a large water under the bridge when travelling,that one too is tempting na.

Your brain box is empty,you need serious brain transplant to get off thinking about another man's wife.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Most Annoying Things Women Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.