Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen (37630 Views)

Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
I was in the traditional marriage ceremony of my colleague in the office today, and when I was there with my other office colleagues, the bride whose traditional wedding rite was just concluded walked up to me and whispered that I was actually the reason the marriage was holding.

I had to do a flashback and remembered that when she was a youth corper in my place of work.

I Jokingly took her hands and introduced her to all my male colleagues in the office telling them that she is a nice person and that they exchange contacts with her.

One of my sharp colleagues I introduced to her will be getting married to her.
May the good Lord bless their union in Jesus name.

364 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Ahmed0336(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
You did well.
May their marriage be one of the best

266 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:
You did well.
May their marriage be one of the best
Amen.I am happy for the couple.Prosperity shall never cease in their home and may they grow old in peace and harmony.

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by dawnomike(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
guobe:
I was in the traditional marriage ceremony of my colleague in the office today,and when I was there with my other office colleagues,the bride whose traditional wedding rite was just concluded walked up to me and whispered that I was actually the reason the marriage was holding .
I has to do a flashback and remembered that when she was a youth corper in my place of work,I
Jokingly took her hands and introduced her to all my male colleagues in the office telling them that she is a nice person and that they exchange contacts with her.
One of my sharp colleagues I introduced to her will be getting married to her.
May the good Lord bless their union in Jesus name.
May others announce your own source of happiness as well. Amen

225 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by gift2xl: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
That's fine, I hope u did not taste the honey pot.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
dawnomike:
May others announce your own source of happiness as well. Amen
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
gift2xl:
Ashawo lol

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by michlins(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
As you helped someone find love and happiness, your own no go loss.

You did well

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
michlins:
As you helped someone find love and happiness, your own no go loss.

You did well

Thanks Michilin.

8 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Silentgroper(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
And if it eventually turns sour .. na you still cause am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
Silentgroper:
And if it eventually turns sour .. na you still cause am
It won't as it is ordained by God.

39 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by obinna58(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
gift2xl:
That was his simping days, washing and guiding the treasure to the owner
grin cheesy grin

15 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Mhizzard(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Life!!! God used you for them

10 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mhizzard:
Life!!!
God used you for them
I am happy for them

3 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by rickleye: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
guobe:

Ashawo lol

Crap so you did 👆😀. Confirmed bad man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Zonefree(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
guobe:

It won't as it is ordained by God.
So, who ordained pastor Chris Oyakhilome's marriage that turned sour? undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by BBIA: 2:16am On Nov 17, 2023
nlfpmod comma sii kontent foh front paige cool
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Puss360(f): 5:37am On Nov 17, 2023
Oya comman whisper in my own ears grin grin...
Make me sef see who go carry me round the world grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by UptownVibes(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2023
From Draw doctor to Love doctor.. Its okay..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2023
Puss360:
Oya comman whisper in my own ears grin grin...
Make me sef see who go carry me round the world grin grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2023
UptownVibes:
From Draw doctor to Love doctor.. Its okay..
Lol you catch me

2 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by UptownVibes(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2023
guobe:

Lol you catch me
grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by BobbieZion(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2023
Hope say no be second hand goods you pass to a colleague........

5 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2023
BobbieZion:
Hope say no be second hand goods you pass to a colleague........
Na you sabi importer exporter lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Starboytwo(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2023
You suppose qualify for some percentage in the bride price.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by guobe: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2023
Starboytwo:
You suppose qualify for some percentage in the bride price.
Lol
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Alexiiydon: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Lol make I book this space first
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Femich18(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2023
You have done extremely well.
That's one of the signs of being a good friend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by MorataFC: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Timoleon(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2023
Just know say in case them later kill each other, you made it happen

11 Likes

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by nairalee(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2023
Seriously this is what most single ladies should be doing. Once u are getting to 25 u guys should form a network and keep posting each other and introducing each other to male potential suitors. U never can tell how far such could go.

But some foolish girls of nowadays you're 28 and still asking "who gave you my number".

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen by Tayorshd87: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2023
So how does that improve the economy 😡😡😡

So with all what is going on this is what is making u happy in disguise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.