Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

He Wants Sex Every Night. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Sex Every Night. (53559 Views)

He Wants More Children / He Wants Sex Every Time / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by DoffMan2: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2013
lord castro: is so good a thing that the man seeks pleasure from his wife even after eight yrs, that means the woman is still appealing to the man.she should count it all joy

Nah. I doubt if he is MAKING LOVE to her daily. He's might be just phucking her. 4play for him will be "oya now!?".
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by slimyem: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2013
fresh_dude: Slimmy, does that mean you're untouched or frigid or not really into it?
^see kwesion o...tongue
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by biolabee(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2013
MrBible:

Women see the result O, only this pictures are making this man to panic grin

Dude.. Even you should know sarcasm when you see it tongue
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2013
I asked my husband one day abt tiredness and sex as regards men.he said a man always hv a reserved energy for sex no matter how tired he is. @op,ur sis is not serious!its even d man wey go tire,not her!d only problem is if she is not well lubricated!in dat case she should visit pharm shop.if she is too tired,she can still be sleepin and d man will b doin his thing.and by d way,why tellin u? Will u accustom d man? Its non of ur biz. Must everything lead to divorce and children.she should be greateful dat his only problem is high sex drive which some women love.this is no case abeg
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by DoffMan2: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: till it starts taking its toll on her waist abi,or until she cannot work well.

@ op na your sister husband d.banj sing 'give it to me now,give me now,give me now now now,baby common cheesy

I doubt if daily nacking can affect a woman like that. What about all those love peddlers who nack several times a day on a daily basis?

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by DoffMan2: 10:15am On Apr 13, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I
if she is too tired,she can still be sleepin and d man will b doin his thing.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Shuo! The man might as well be nacking dead-u-bodi!!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2013
slimyem: ^see kwesion o...tongue
Call me Mr. Inquisitive.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by kandiikane(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2013
@op, tell your sister to send her husband my way. I can make everything better.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by coogar: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane: @op, tell your sister to send her husband my way. I can make everything better.

like you did the gambian bloke?
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by kandiikane(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2013
Mtchewww! Free me jorrh!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by kandiikane(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2013
candygosh: I feel for her men...evvvvery night! U gotta be kidding
shocked shocked

I thought normal couples do the do 3 times a day atleast.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Akpaife(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2013
Abeg give him sometin make he chop
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2013
I will suggest you over feed him at night, follow it up with red wine. Dem never born im blokos well

grin grin I can't shout
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by forkadict(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2013
chukxie: How can a man make love every night? Does he cum every night during love making? It's really hard to believe.
I tell u bro. I really marvel anytime I hear such stories. If it were different pussssies every night, I can understand. But the same pusSSsy everynight? Na wa o.
Beside that, doesn't the guy have serious issues to occupy his mind? Like how to make more money? Aspire for positions of power & authority,etc. Na real wa 4 some guys sha

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Bee4real: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2013
my guy, pls if dialogue btw 2 of dem can not solve dis issue. d permanent solution is DIVORCE o, otherwise sombody will die untimely.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by kandiikane(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2013
fork adict:
I tell u bro. I really marvel anytime I hear such stories. If it were different pussssies every night, I can understand. But the same pusSSsy everynight? Na wa o.
Beside that, doesn't the guy have serious issues to occupy his mind? Like how to make more money? Aspire for positions of power & authority,etc. Na real wa 4 some guys sha

Wait what? how old are you guys sef wey dey say its impossible.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by aurorae: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2013
sry 4 derailing d post.but rylly wats up with ur name?lol.[quote
author=chaircover]I sometimes wonder why people always feel the need to
broadcast their marital issues to family members. Family members are
almost always biased and they will always tend to side their loved ones
and such dont always give useful advise.

Also its only human nature but later on the kid sister will be looking
at and behaving to the man somehow and one day she will outrightly
disrespect him and then the big sister starts crying all over the place
that they disrespected her husband. Why wont they? . . . when private
matters concerning both of them are being made public knowledge all over
the place.

Anyway back to topic I doubt that a man can make love every day. High
sex drive Yes! but not every day. Anyway its a problem regardless as
they both dont seem to be on the same page and rather than wifey telling
her sisters all over the place, its a personal issue that should be
discussed and dealt with within the 4 walls of their home

One thing that us women tend to forget when we are choosing mates is
finding out our partners weakest spot and how to be able to gain his
listening ear. Many women cant speak to and get the attention of the
innards of their spouses. Talk to him and let him know that you are
exhausted and find other ways in which you can satisfy each other in the
bedroom and both of you enjoy it not just one person. It doesnt have to
be penetrative sexx all the time. [/quote]
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by andyanders: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: she is her sister for goodness sakes and the sister confided in her,so obviously it is her buisness because i dont think anyone wants to loose her sister or pray anything happens to her.the fact that she is married doesn't take away the fact that they are siblings so i dont see why op should mind her buisness especially when it involves the well being of her sister,if na me i go do more than that o.blood is thicker than sex.taaaah

Remember, when they started dating she was not there. When they were courting, she never complained and to have stopped proceeding getting married. For good 8 yrs she is now coming out with this problem.

Listen woman, this man did not become s3x maniac just one night. This two adults knew themselves before they went into this marriage. Remember that one is dealing with something very serious here and revealing this to her sisters or any other 3rd party might brew up problems.
If she feels her husband is possessed, let her take him to Synagogue Church of All Nations or, let herself go there and this whole issue will be resolved since her husband is already high on s3x drugs.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2013
ur sis is lucky oh she should thk her stars. i know some1 that must nack his wifey 3x a day
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by forkadict(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2013
fresh_dude: For where? The woman is only being melodramatic . 365 days? Even I cannot do that, I be pôrn star?
I fit do am WELLA if na different pussssy evry nite. But d same pussssy? Hell no. Wtf
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by forkadict(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane:

Wait what? how old are you guys sef wey dey say its impossible.
In my early forkin thirties. Anything?
My point is dat wit d same pusssy every single night, sexx becomes a chore. Its only a question of time
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by zeefa: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2013
Op, wht is ur business in ur sister marital affairs! In my own case, they shld b able 2 sort themseleves out as a couple. And am not sure any sane man would demand for sex every damn night. Its just impossible unless he isn't a humanbeing. Even scientists haven't proving that right in researches. So go & mind your own aburoko buz and allow them beee! Lo ba tan
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2013
coogar:

too much sëx cannot kill a woman - stop peddling myths.....
u fink xo?it might nt kill ha o,bt she wud wish shez dead,cos she wud be nafin bt a living corpse!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by passionate88: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2013
Ask ur bis sis wether she no date d guy b4 dm marry? Or she follow for the type wey do no sex till after marriage, wey go tell d guy say if u want it, u go first marry me. The guy don marry nw she dey complain no b she pt d condition for ground ni?, make this one b lesson to some girls wey dey say no sex till after marriage, I go advice una to knw weda dm carry blow curse una husbands to b b4 una settle down wit am no b wen him don dey demand doggy, ora/, ana/, 69, etc una go start to complain to pastors and little sis
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by kandiikane(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2013
fork adict:
In my early forkin thirties. Anything?
My point is dat wit d same pusssy every single night, sexx becomes a chore. Its only a question of time

Bros you old. No worries, you're at a plateau, you've past your peak. You've been nyaming the wrong punnies that's why. If you catch the right punny, you won't want to leave. you go dey ask whether na juju to be wanting to nyam it all the time.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by kandiikane(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2013
Harbosede02: u fink xo?it might nt kill ha o,bt she wud wish shez dead,cos she wud be nafin bt a living corpse!

lmaoo wtf!!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Ezeufi: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2013
How old is he? if he is under 38 years old then its normal for a man to want sex every day. Just bear with him till his 38 birthday and he will want it less.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2013
@poster u lie.. having s3x everyday for 1 year will make u addicted, used and enjoy it.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by forkadict(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane:

Bros you old. No worries, you're at a plateau, you've past your peak. You've been nyaming the wrong punnies that's why. If you catch the right punny, you won't want to leave. you go dey ask whether na juju to be wanting to nyam it all the time.
Am @ my peak ke? For forking matter? No be anoda matter? Na BIG lie. You don forget my name ni?
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane:

lmaoo wtf!!
itz nt funi na
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2013
What is it with women and their husband helping with house chores. God forbid.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by whiteeyes: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2013
She should just endure since she's done so for eight years. I advice her to position a lubricant(blueseal vaseline) etc by the action site so the everyday friction could be less painful. Good luck sis!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / For Ladies And Wives Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.