Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerians In Russia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Russia (25597 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. / Nigerian Students In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
LOOOL.. Ok About my ban, someone needed help and asked for it, then someone commented on that person's thread and asked him to pay in other for him to help him out, I gave the OP of that thread the information for free, and i got banned for giving away free information.. And for my name.. It's MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.. The characters weren't enough for me to write my name in full.. What's fishy about my responses??
. Misunderstood_genius... Wow, Nice name.. That's what I'm gonna name my child.. Anyway let's not forget the main purpose of this thread.. I'm actually learning from it.. So let's not change the topic.
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2013
Toluwarni: . Misunderstood_genius... Wow, Nice name.. That's what I'm gonna name my child.. Anyway let's not forget the main purpose of this thread.. I'm actually learning from it.. So let's not change the topic.
yeah! true..
Re: Nigerians In Russia by homeboy232(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
cronsberg: Hey Op, these are agents trying to rush you to apply quickly so you don't change your mind. I will seriously advice you to choose anywhere else other than eastern europe. Personally i studied in malaysia and its VERY good there (Asia is cheaper than anywhere else). But if money is not a problem to you, then go for Australia, New Zealand, or Western Europe. Canada is good too.

u be mumu, who be agent, do u think am like u who depends on agents, am open here, i learn here in 2011, now am with russia visa, i just have to share all information here on nairaland....that is what justwise always want people to do...post in details here and stop private info.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
homeboy232:

u be mumu, who be agent, do u think am like u who depends on agents, am open here, i learn here in 2011, now am with russia visa, i just have to share all information here on nairaland....that is what justwise always want people to do...post in details here and stop private info.....

So.. bros, when you dey go Russia?? Mine isn't till September
Re: Nigerians In Russia by homeboy232(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
LOOOL.. Ok About my ban, someone needed help and asked for it, then someone commented on that person's thread and asked him to pay in other for him to help him out, I gave the OP of that thread the information for free, and i got banned for giving away free information.. And for my name.. It's MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.. The characters weren't enough for me to write my name in full.. What's fishy about my responses??

if u want to excel in life, it all depends on what u want and how u want to do it, some people are finding it difficult to make it in Canada, USA, UK ,Germany etc...why some are during well and sending money home...if u want to listen to failures, it is very sure that u are going to find it difficult to make it in life, if some people go to Russia and fail, does that mean that u will also go there and fail too....those i met at ndlea office last year are really doing well in russia, most of them left naija since 2007, they know what they want and there purpose to be in Russia, they are Russia big boys, happily married and living fine, most of this guyz just came to renew there papers and go back to Russia permanent stay base on marriage things...dont listen to stupid advice from failures, some people just go to europe without plan and purpose, why some people go with high expectation on arrival, thinking that europe is where u can pick gold...a lizard in naija will always remain a lizard....justwise is doing well in UK, why some who left before him are just there frustrated..
am always happy when people are saying negative things about Russia, because i don't want crowd in Russia....better keep off and apply in other countries and leave Russia for wise men and women.....

most important thing in life is CONTACT, if u have a reliable contact, either in India, naija, Ghana, any part of the world, then u will surely make it...i have a purpose why i want to go to Russia, i know reliable friends who are doing well in India base on sure contacts....if u go to Russia and end up frustrated and fail, running around speeding more money to relocate to another countries..what is chasing u around....are u a politician, u end up as a failure because u don't have any reason to be in Russia, ur silly expectation is too high......who cares.i don't want crowd in Russia, make una better dey run go western Europe, USA and Canada......RUSSIA FEDERATION IS NOT FOR COWARDS AND FOOLISH PEOPLE WHO LACK WISDOM.....my people perish because they lack knowledge, u end frustrated in Russia because u lack knowledge.....

if truly u are going for study purpose, u don't need any agent to pay bogus when all ur documents are originally,u don't need agent, i never use any agent to get Russia visa...i do it myself....

it is left for u to decide what u want, someone opinion of u must not be ur reality...u can follow the step of those failures who later left Russia out of frustration.....i dont want crowd in Russia....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Russia by homeboy232(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
So.. bros, when you dey go Russia?? Mine isn't till September

i just book ticket today, students can travel with one way ticket...
i book air morocco airline, 93k naira..only students can travel with a one way ticket to Russia....
some mumu go surprise say i buy ticket for 93k..lagos to moscow....i dey ves , person wey get knowledge no dey rush dey do things.....make failures continue to dey blab for nairaland abt there failures at Russia...na dem sabi, there head and my head no be the same....individuals way of thinking really matters.....
i don't want crowd in Russia......not a place for cowards to survive

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Russia by Yvete(f): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
@OPCOMM: - Can you PLEASE recommend fun places/things one can do in Moscow within a week? Or any tourist attraction (like historical momuments)? What do you know about warsaw too? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Russia by frank94(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
@ homeboy take it easy on them ok ,they have learnt from their mistakes in life tongue
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
homeboy232:

if u want to excel in life, it all depends on what u want and how u want to do it, some people are finding it difficult to make it in Canada, USA, UK ,Germany etc...why some are during well and sending money home...if u want to listen to failures, it is very sure that u are going to find it difficult to make it in life, if some people go to Russia and fail, does that mean that u will also go there and fail too....those i met at ndlea office last year are really doing well in russia, most of them left naija since 2007, they know what they want and there purpose to be in Russia, they are Russia big boys, happily married and living fine, most of this guyz just came to renew there papers and go back to Russia permanent stay base on marriage things...dont listen to stupid advice from failures, some people just go to europe without plan and purpose, why some people go with high expectation on arrival, thinking that europe is where u can pick gold...a lizard in naija will always remain a lizard....justwise is doing well in UK, why some who left before him are just there frustrated..
am always happy when people are saying negative things about Russia, because i don't want crowd in Russia....better keep off and apply in other countries and leave Russia for wise men and women.....

most important thing in life is CONTACT, if u have a reliable contact, either in India, naija, Ghana, any part of the world, then u will surely make it...i have a purpose why i want to go to Russia, i know reliable friends who are doing well in India base on sure contacts....if u go to Russia and end up frustrated and fail, running around speeding more money to relocate to another countries..what is chasing u around....are u a politician, u end up as a failure because u don't have any reason to be in Russia, ur silly expectation is too high......who cares.i don't want crowd in Russia, make una better dey run go western Europe, USA and Canada......RUSSIA FEDERATION IS NOT FOR COWARDS AND FOOLISH PEOPLE WHO LACK WISDOM.....my people perish because they lack knowledge, u end frustrated in Russia because u lack knowledge.....

if truly u are going for study purpose, u don't need any agent to pay bogus when all ur documents are originally,u don't need agent, i never use any agent to get Russia visa...i do it myself....

it is left for u to decide what u want, someone opinion of u must not be ur reality...u can follow the step of those failures who later left Russia out of frustration.....i dont want crowd in Russia....
WORD!! *Carries Luggage* I dey come Russia, because of wetin you talk..
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
homeboy232:

i just book ticket today, students can travel with one way ticket...
i book air morocco airline, 93k naira..only students can travel with a one way ticket to Russia....
some mumu go surprise say i buy ticket for 93k..lagos to moscow....i dey ves , person wey get knowledge no dey rush dey do things.....make failures continue to dey blab for nairaland abt there failures at Russia...na dem sabi, there head and my head no be the same....individuals way of thinking really matters.....
i don't want crowd in Russia......not a place for cowards to survive

I have one question sha! The NDLEA, is it difficult to get?? Because my Former Agent, told me to pay for him to get it for me.. Abeg, what's your take on that?
Re: Nigerians In Russia by homeboy232(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2013
Misunderstood_G: I have one question sha! The NDLEA, is it difficult to get?? Because my Former Agent, told me to pay for him to get it for me.. Abeg, what's your take on that?

despite that my dad is a police officer, i never for once try to involve him about my ndlea clearance..i do it myself...
one office file
Write an application letter for clearance
sponsor letter
commitment letter, one each for guarantors, they wil sign it..write the commitment letter urself to avoid stressing ur guarantors,e.g so so person is a good boy, bla bla bla.."i should be held responsible if he is caught with any drug related offences" bold this part..
Photocopy of invitation letter
photcopy of ur Authenticated result from ministry of education abuja..
Copy of bank statements..original..
Introduction letter or appointment letters from both guarantors..to confirm there job status..they will verify..depends.
Before u leave...use ur brain, hope u go with dat 5 to 8 mercury alarm wey u put inside envelop so that u go fit motivate the person incharge of ur file...
Drop that envelop....use ur brain to understand my language....all eyes on deck..
Re: Nigerians In Russia by vevcommedia(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
homeboy232:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oh, if i can find my old friends so they could read this post of yours. We know many boys like you. I remember one wanted to buy Mercedes benz beast in 2 years. Not saying its impossible, but you think things are so simple. Good contact in europe, a plan in life and all is done right? Many came like that. You can make it though, I am not a negative person. But the way you rant like a professional and seasoned traveller is just pride talking.

You know what, go, I will bookmark, this thread, comeback in one year and give us your [b]honest [/b]experiences. If i were you, instead of making mouth about russia this or that, i will be asking for tips on how to survive there.
Re: Nigerians In Russia by jeremiahugezu(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
russia is a very nice place to be if you can withstand the weather,through my experience i can say that the people are very kind when befriended but very strict when it comes to obligations....i'll advice to come to st petersbourgh area...atleast i dont have problems here and then... One love
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
jeremiahugezu: russia is a very nice place to be if you can withstand the weather,through my experience i can say that the people are very kind when befriended but very strict when it comes to obligations....i'll advice to come to st petersbourgh area...atleast i dont have problems here and then... One love
Thanks very much... I just have on question, whats the tuition fee like?? Accommodation e.t.c. Please may i get a figure?? Give me the figure in Rubles... Thanks grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
LOL I knew Just Wise was gonna hide that guys post.. I was just waiting for it to happen...
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Thanks very much... I just have on question, whats the tuition fee like?? Accommodation e.t.c. Please may i get a figure?? Give me the figure in Rubles... Thanks grin grin

You know I still have one eye on this thread.

The last time, you said you you had already researched about the schools and just need info from people who lived there. Now you are asking about tuition fees even though I posted a link to virtually all unis and colleges in Europe.

The hands that you used to type 'naira land.com', can't you use it to type 'tuition fee in xyz university?' into Google?

Misunderstood G, I no dey understand you again o.
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
ooseven:

You know I still have one eye on this thread.

The last time, you said you you had already researched about the schools and just need info from people who lived there. Now you are asking about tuition fees even though I posted a link to virtually all unis and colleges in Europe.

The hands that you used to type 'naira land.com', can't you use it to type 'tuition fee in xyz university?' into Google?

Misunderstood G, I no dey understand you again o.
The thing is the fees may have changed.. Some of the websites i checked were last updated a year ago.. So i need someone who is presently schooling there
Re: Nigerians In Russia by madeit2thetop(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
homeboy232:

despite that my dad is a police officer, i never for once try to involve him about my ndlea clearance..i do it myself...
one office file
Write an application letter for clearance
sponsor letter
commitment letter, one each for guarantors, they wil sign it..write the commitment letter urself to avoid stressing ur guarantors,e.g so so person is a good boy, bla bla bla.."i should be held responsible if he is caught with any drug related offences" bold this part..
Photocopy of invitation letter
photcopy of ur Authenticated result from ministry of education abuja..
Copy of bank statements..original..
Introduction letter or appointment letters from both guarantors..to confirm there job status..they will verify..depends.
Before u leave...use ur brain, hope u go with dat 5 to 8 mercury alarm wey u put inside envelop so that u go fit motivate the person incharge of ur file...
Drop that envelop....use ur brain to understand my language....all eyes on deck..
pls is it only in abuja that u can get your cert authenticated?
Re: Nigerians In Russia by onatisi(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
vevcom media:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oh, if i can find my old friends so they could read this post of yours. We know many boys like you. I remember one wanted to buy Mercedes benz beast in 2 years. Not saying its impossible, but you think things are so simple. Good contact in europe, a plan in life and all is done right? Many came like that. You can make it though, I am not a negative person. But the way you rant like a professional and seasoned traveller is just pride talking.

You know what, go, I will bookmark, this thread, comeback in one year and give us your [b]honest [/b]experiences. If i were you, instead of making mouth about russia this or that, i will be asking for tips on how to survive there.
i just stumbld on this thread.it is funny how some nigerians think outside is easy and most o the believe the american film they watch of someone making million just by been hard.like i always tell ppl,experience is the best teacher.i will bookmark this thread myself and i will love to read about how the hard guys here have survived in russia with their contacts .like my my senior use to tell me "dem no dey teach person,na u go learn urself"
Re: Nigerians In Russia by jeremiahugezu(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
dont get me wrong i dont school....i recently relocated to st petersbourgh from nevada... I bought a three bedroom apartment on 5years long term loan...the house is 25,000 usd...i pay 5,000usd every 14months....not too shabby

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
jeremiahugezu: dont get me wrong i dont school....i recently relocated to st petersbourgh from nevada... I bought a three bedroom apartment on 5years long term loan...the house is 25,000 usd...i pay 5,000usd every 14months....not too shabby
WOW...IN A YEAR, HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IM GONNA SPEND ON ACCOMODATION, FEEDING AND OTHER BASIC THINGS IN PETERSBURG... COS I HEARD THE CITY IS VERY EXPENSIVE, COMPARED TO OTHER CITIES
Re: Nigerians In Russia by homeboy232(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
madeit2thetop: pls is it only in abuja that u can get your cert authenticated?

go to abuja for ur authentication..it is don only in abuja at ministry of education and foreign affairs......go with photocopies and original documents.....
Re: Nigerians In Russia by homeboy232(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
onatisi:
i just stumbld on this thread.it is funny how some nigerians think outside is easy and most o the believe the american film they watch of someone making million just by been hard.like i always tell ppl,experience is the best teacher.i will bookmark this thread myself and i will love to read about how the hard guys here have survived in russia with their contacts .like my my senior use to tell me "dem no dey teach person,na u go learn urself"

if u fail in europe, does that mean that others must learn?? Ur way of thinking is not the same with others.....let me ask u one question...why are u seeking for greener pasture Ur answers wil decide the reason why u fail in europe and learn pain and frustration.... if u go to europe to study medicine, engineering and computer infotech, i see no reason why u should not make it in life, but if u go to europe to study management course, then ur chances to make it is 50 50...is either u end up as visa agent, or u marry a liability white woman, or u come to nairaland and start telling us hw u fail woefully...go and ask Dell, IBM, BILL GATE how they seek for spiritual enlightenment during there struggle days...
My people perish because they lack knowledge..be wise and seek for knowledge....ur failures in europe wil never be my reality....who go make am go make am...no be all yahoo boys dey collect money...better use brain and be wise...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Russia by homeboy232(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
yeah! true..

who are u Are u really misunderstood?? U ar always interested in everywhere, i saw ur post on germany thread, asking the poster abt tuition fees and admission process...i keep asking u, who are u Those who failed to succeed in europe started dis way because u dont even know what u want in life, u ar confused...russia is not a place for unsure people or try ur luck minds, if u dont decide on what u want and the purpose why u want to go to russia, that means the assurance for u to fail like those previous fellows is very clear.
U are really misunderstood..
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
homeboy232:

who are u Are u really misunderstood?? U ar always interested in everywhere, i saw ur post on germany thread, asking the poster abt tuition fees and admission process...i keep asking u, who are u Those who failed to succeed in europe started dis way because u dont even know what u want in life, u ar confused...russia is not a place for unsure people or try ur luck minds, if u dont decide on what u want and the purpose why u want to go to russia, that means the assurance for u to fail like those previous fellows is very clear.
U are really misunderstood..
Me German Thread Me Abeg check my post well, instead Spanish thread! And the reason I did that is because I don't put all my eggs in one basket.. Like I told you before, I've already gotten admission to Russia, I'm just tryna see if there are better options out there for me.. So I don't think there's anything wrong in making enquiries...
Re: Nigerians In Russia by homeboy232(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
my friend cousin spend 860k to get 4month UK visiting visa, thinking that he wil start a good job on arrival at UK and start a beautiful life....too much expectation.....as at now, the guy have spent 3month still searching for menial job, just one month left for him to be declared as illegal immigrant, after spending so much to get UK visa....
Somebody like dis wil come to nairaland and start saying nonsense that UK is hard, not easy bla bla bla......that is why i keep saying that, ur purpose of seeking for greener pasture wil determine if u wil make it or not...
My purpose is for me to go there and enjoy the ample of research facilities in my field of studies, global exposure.....others are just option to add more and more to my success...
Someone opinion of me shall never be my reality....i dont want crowd in russia...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
homeboy232: my friend cousin spend 860k to get 4month UK visiting visa, thinking that he wil start a good job on arrival at UK and start a beautiful life....too much expectation.....as at now, the guy have spent 3month still searching for menial job, just one month left for him to be declared as illegal immigrant, after spending so much to get UK visa....
Somebody like dis wil come to nairaland and start saying nonsense that UK is hard, not easy bla bla bla......that is why i keep saying that, ur purpose of seeking for greener pasture wil determine if u wil make it or not...
My purpose is for me to go there and enjoy the ample of research facilities in my field of studies, global exposure.....others are just option to add more and more to my success...
Someone opinion of me shall never be my reality....i dont want crowd in russia...
everytime you don't want crowd, you don't want crowd....Wetin sef ehh?? Na your Papa get the country Russia is a good place quite alright..How sure are you, you're gonna make it there?
Re: Nigerians In Russia by homeboy232(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
Misunderstood_G: Me German Thread Me Abeg check my post well, instead Spanish thread! And the reason I did that is because I don't put all my eggs in one basket.. Like I told you before, I've already gotten admission to Russia, I'm just tryna see if there are better options out there for me.. So I don't think there's anything wrong in making enquiries...

all man for himself, u already got admission at russia university, what are u doing in spain thread?? What is really chasing u around?? Seems that u dont have mind of ur own, seeking advice from failures..am just 22yrs old, i think like matured men because i have knowledge, better retrace ur step and focus on one place...seeking for greener pasture is not just all abt expectation...word of wisdom..
Re: Nigerians In Russia by homeboy232(m): 12:04am On Apr 29, 2013
Toluwarni: everytime you don't want crowd, you don't want crowd....Wetin sef ehh?? Na your Papa get the country Russia is a good place quite alright..How sure are you, you're gonna make it there?

u lack knowledge, why are u asking me if am gonna make it there Am i traveling with a visiting visa?? Tourist?? Or business visa??, hoping that things will change on arrival?? Or Are u expecting me not to be an hotcake in naija after going through russia advance ample research facilities?? Global exposure??.....let dis get to ur brain...am going to russia for study purpose, strictly for study purpose, other reasons are confidential....kindly ask norton anti virus, mcafee,avast..etc..do ur research and ask them the homebase of ethinical hacking in the world of today....
Re: Nigerians In Russia by homeboy232(m): 12:23am On Apr 29, 2013
@toluwani.....i tell u say na my papa get the country If no be say u lack knowledge, check all post for nairaland about russia, some people don divert there destiny base on nagative talk against russia racist and skin head stuff, na only me stand gallant dey defend the country, na my post make dis thread still dey alive to second page, na only people with knowledge go understand what i mean when i say i dont want crowd in russia...na inspiration word, to motivate weak minds and cowards who are scared of the nagative talk against russia....better wise up and learn how to understand words....
I dont think u can cope in europe with ur nagative ways of understand....better wise up and stop thinking like birds....
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2013
homeboy232:

if u fail in europe, does that mean that others must learn?? Ur way of thinking is not the same with others.....let me ask u one question...why are u seeking for greener pasture Ur answers wil decide the reason why u fail in europe and learn pain and frustration.... if u go to europe to study medicine, engineering and computer infotech, i see no reason why u should not make it in life , but if u go to europe to study management course, then ur chances to make it is 50 50...is either u end up as visa agent, or u marry a liability white woman, or u come to nairaland and start telling us hw u fail woefully...go and ask Dell, IBM, BILL GATE how they seek for spiritual enlightenment during there struggle days...
My people perish because they lack knowledge..be wise and seek for knowledge....ur failures in europe wil never be my reality....who go make am go make am...no be all yahoo boys dey collect money...better use brain and be wise...
You are orator, but you talk too much If someone fails doesn't mean everybody will fail, i tell you we have different style of thinking and way of life. Believe me,you can make it anywhere once you are destined to make it there. I could see you really believe in yourself and future plans, infact, that's good spirit in you but i disagree with you saying that those who are going abroad to study Management courses don't normally make it and they end up with negative stories. My greatest concern is how people believe in future and destiny, someone asked you how do you know you are going to make it in Russia, which i think you hold on your destiny and ability to make it. So, how could you say any other professions apart from Medicine, Engineering and Info tech cannot make it in life? And we haven't seen an Engineer ends up frustrated and jobless Stop generalising, people don't have the same destiny. Above all, seek God guidance before anything. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Man And His Friend Escapes Unhurt In This Ghastly Accident / South-African Policeman Tears Nigerian's Passport To Pieces (Pic) / 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.