Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,647 members, 7,865,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigerians In Russia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Russia (25604 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. / Nigerian Students In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Russia by Step84(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Yes i have, but I wanna go to Russia, I don't really know what dragging me there though... If you have information about Russia, please i really need it..thanks

Someone that knows about Russia was telling you that is not a place to school but you just insist to go there! I hope that's not an evil spirit dragging you!
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Step84(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
cronsberg: Hey Op, these are agents trying to rush you to apply quickly so you don't change your mind. I will seriously advice you to choose anywhere else other than eastern europe. Personally i studied in malaysia and its VERY good there (Asia is cheaper than anywhere else). But if money is not a problem to you, then go for Australia, New Zealand, or Western Europe. Canada is good too.

What about US universities
Re: Nigerians In Russia by cronsberg: 1:49am On Apr 20, 2013
Step84:

What about US universities

They're too damn expensive grin (An average of 20 to 40 thousand dollars /year isn't funny) unless if you are dangote's son or some minister or senator . Chai money good o grin grin . But canada is on the average side (max 10 to 15 k $ / year) is fair, plus canadians are nicer grin , cooler, awesomer cool . But asia is even cheaper plus more technology, higher speed internet and stuff. It depends where you really want.

@Op, am not stoping you from choosing your hearts desire o, am simply advising. If with all the stories you still think russia does it for you, then by all means. don't let anybody discourage you from where you trully desire

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
Step84:

Someone that knows about Russia was telling you that is not a place to school but you just insist to go there! I hope that's not an evil spirit dragging you!
I hope so ooooo.. Something is just dragging me there
cronsberg:

They're too damn expensive grin (An average of 20 to 40 thousand dollars /year isn't funny) unless if you are dangote's son or some minister or senator . Chai money good o grin grin . But canada is on the average side (max 10 to 15 k $ / year) is fair, plus canadians are nicer grin , cooler, awesomer cool . But asia is even cheaper plus more technology, higher speed internet and stuff. It depends where you really want.

@Op, am not stoping you from choosing your hearts desire o, am simply advising. If with all the stories you still think russia does it for you, then by all means. don't let anybody discourage you from where you trully desire
Thank you very much bro! I'll consider Australia... grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
Do you guys honestly think you are dealing with a serious person. I drew my conclusion ages ago.

In case you don@t understand 'parables'...the OP (Misunderstood G) is either totally unserious, unfocused or absolutely *£/%^£$* angry
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooseven: Do you guys honestly think you are dealing with a serious person. I drew my conclusion ages ago.

In case you don@t understand 'parables'...the OP (Misunderstood G) is either totally unserious, unfocused or absolutely *£/%^£$* angry
guy wetin be this na? who told you i'm not serious?? I asked people for advise and they gave me advise, and i said i'll consider their advises, how does that make me unserious?? abeg tell me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
I hope so ooooo.. Something is just dragging me there

You don't know what you want!!

Unfocused people are the main reason Nigeria has a bad reputation abroad. A lizard in Nigeria does not automatically transform to an alligator in Russia or Poland.

You will have to count your teeth with your own tongue. No explanation needed.
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooseven:

Unfocused people are the main reason Nigeria has a bad reputation abroad. A lizard in Nigeria does not automatically transform to an alligator in Russia or Poland.

Wow! nice quote 'A lizard in Nigeria cannot become an alligator abroad'. I know what i want. These guys were just advising me not to go there, so do you want me not to take their advise you said yourself you know nothing about Russia, and someone who knows something about Russia is advising me, so what do you want me to do eh?? Should i say no 'i don't need your advise??' all i said was, thank you, I'll consider your advise..that's all. so i don't know why you're saying i'm confused

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooseven:

True that! i guess he doesn't know what he wants... But is that not why he asked for advise So all you have to do is give him advise.. smiley
Re: Nigerians In Russia by opcomm: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2013
Hey guys,

I studied in Russia and did my Masters in Canada. And heading to UPenn - Wharton School for my MBA in September.
I wanted to obtain my Canadian papers before heading to the US, otherwise I would have gone to MIT from undergrad.
In fact, I specialized in financial engineering as an undergrad @ the St. Petersburg State University and went to the University of Alberta for my MSc.

To OP:

May I ask, why on earth do you want to go to Russia? If not because I secured full scholarship from an international organization, I will never have gone there. I do not recommend it at all. It is racist, not for intellectually dull people because it’ll sap all creative energy from you if you are not careful and make smart moves.

This is how I summarize living in Russia from my experience.

• You’ll learn a new international language if you study the basics of the language well and mingle nicely.

• If you were an average student in Nigeria, you’ll struggle a lot with Russian grammar. You might speak street Russian if you start going out a lot, but understanding the technical details of Russian grammar is very tough. I obtained 9 A1’s when I sat for my WAEC exams, scored 289 in JAMB, got direct admission to UNN from SS3, but in Russia, I struggled to learn the language. Now, I’m very fluent but most foreign students I know who speak it very well, albeit, street Russian can barely compose a paragraph without numerous grammatical errors.

• If you are going there to hustle as most Nigerians call it, I may not be able to advise you. But if you are going there to study and progress in life, I might be the right person to contact. And if you contact me, I will advise you not to go unless you are going to very specific schools – even then, you have to look inside and determine who you are. Are you the academic type? Can you score a 4.5+/5.00 GPA back home in Nigerian universities? I was on a 5.0/5.0 at UNN when I left.

• In Russia, you can easily get high grades if you are smart about it. I graduated with a 5.0/5.0 from St. Petersburg State University in Mathematical Mechanics and got admission to over 10 universities across US,Canada and UK (including Cambridge and MIT) for MSc/PhD with full scholarship. And I didn’t really have to work that hard. I spent most of my time developing marketable skills instead of studying for classes. But my Russian is almost flawless.

• I am not bragging. I am only saying if you want to use Russia as a transit point to better universities in the US, Canada and a few schools in UK, then Russia will work magic.

• People say you can’t work in Russia. It is very true. In my case, I was able to publish a scientific paper in an international journal and my advisor is Russian President, Vladimir Putin’s friend (Putin is an alumnus of my school’s Law faculty), so he hooked me up with two internships with the Kremlin. I was the only black person there only because of my performance which was made possible because I established a good reputation within my school from day one as a serious, ambitious young black boy.

If you ever touch base in Russia, you'll find 70%+ of the ladies to be very beautiful and easily approachable. As such, most international students get carried away. I am not saying I am perfect as I did enjoy my college experience very well, but letting that be the only good thing you can say about Russia is not something to be proud of. And you'll find 80-90% of the time,most foreigners are always scheming how to get laid or drink their kidneys out.

Enjoy life but understand that if you put your head down from day one, opportunities abound in Russia. Just don't expect to change it later because once you establish a reputation, it sticks with you all through your years there and it's very hard to change. I was lucky because from day one, I was recognized as a sharp, brilliant dude from Africa. I did slack around third year but it was hard to change the reputation I already established. Instead, my advisor kept encouraging me, giving me advice like he was my dad.

• If you want endless opportunities, go to Moscow State University. If you are hoping to pay for yourself, I will say stay back at home.

• I don’t know what your ambitions and goals are, so it might be difficult for me to guide you. If it’s just to leave the shores of Nigeria, please do not contact me. I won’t respond. I can tell from the tone. But if you desire to go the elite route, either academic or business, then feel free to toss me a message.

• I will definitely be willing to guide you.

• Just so you know, because of my Russian language skills, I was recruited by GazProm-BP-TNK JV even before I finished my MSc to manage one of their alliances with West African entities. Obviously, some networking helps but knowing the language and having N. American experience was the defining factor.

• Russia can really open doors. Think before you act. From your post, it shows someone who hasn’t done his homework. Someone misguided and needing direction.

• Good luck though and I wish you the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2013
opcomm: Hey guys,

I studied in Russia and did my Masters in Canada. And heading to UPenn - Wharton School for my MBA in September.
I wanted to obtain my Canadian papers before heading to the US, otherwise I would have gone to MIT from undergrad.
In fact, I specialized in financial engineering as an undergrad @ the St. Petersburg State University and went to the University of Alberta for my MSc.

To OP:

May I ask, why on earth do you want to go to Russia? If not because I secured full scholarship from an international organization, I will never have gone there. I do not recommend it at all. It is racist, not for intellectually dull people because it’ll sap all creative energy from you if you are not careful and make smart moves.

This is how I summarize living in Russia from my experience.

• You’ll learn a new international language if you study the basics of the language well and mingle nicely.

• If you were an average student in Nigeria, you’ll struggle a lot with Russian grammar. You might speak street Russian if you start going out a lot, but understanding the technical details of Russian grammar is very tough. I obtained 9 A1’s when I sat for my WAEC exams, scored 289 in JAMB, got direct admission to UNN from SS3, but in Russia, I struggled to learn the language. Now, I’m very fluent but most foreign students I know who speak it very well, albeit, street Russian can barely compose a paragraph without numerous grammatical errors.

• If you are going there to hustle as most Nigerians call it, I may not be able to advise you. But if you are going there to study and progress in life, I might be the right person to contact. And if you contact me, I will advise you not to go unless you are going to very specific schools – even then, you have to look inside and determine who you are. Are you the academic type? Can you score a 4.5+/5.00 GPA back home in Nigerian universities? I was on a 5.0/5.0 at UNN when I left.

• In Russia, you can easily get high grades if you are smart about it. I graduated with a 5.0/5.0 from St. Petersburg State University in Mathematical Mechanics and got admission to over 10 universities across US,Canada and UK (including Cambridge and MIT) for MSc/PhD with full scholarship. And I didn’t really have to work that hard. I spent most of my time developing marketable skills instead of studying for classes. But my Russian is almost flawless.

• I am not bragging. I am only saying if you want to use Russia as a transit point to better universities in the US, Canada and a few schools in UK, then Russia will work magic.

• People say you can’t work in Russia. It is very true. In my case, I was able to publish a scientific paper in an international journal and my advisor is Russian President, Vladimir Putin’s friend (Putin is an alumnus of my school’s Law faculty), so he hooked me up with two internships with the Kremlin. I was the only black person there only because of my performance which was made possible because I established a good reputation within my school from day one as a serious, ambitious young black boy.

If you ever touch base in Russia, you'll find 70%+ of the ladies to be very beautiful and easily approachable. As such, most international students get carried away. I am not saying I am perfect as I did enjoy my college experience very well, but letting that be the only good thing you can say about Russia is not something to be proud of. And you'll find 80-90% of the time,most foreigners are always scheming how to get laid or drink their kidneys out.

Enjoy life but understand that if you put your head down from day one, opportunities abound in Russia. Just don't expect to change it later because once you establish a reputation, it sticks with you all through your years there and it's very hard to change. I was lucky because from day one, I was recognized as a sharp, brilliant dude from Africa. I did slack around third year but it was hard to change the reputation I already established. Instead, my advisor kept encouraging me, giving me advice like he was my dad.

• If you want endless opportunities, go to Moscow State University. If you are hoping to pay for yourself, I will say stay back at home.

• I don’t know what your ambitions and goals are, so it might be difficult for me to guide you. If it’s just to leave the shores of Nigeria, please do not contact me. I won’t respond. I can tell from the tone. But if you desire to go the elite route, either academic or business, then feel free to toss me a message.

• I will definitely be willing to guide you.

• Just so you know, because of my Russian language skills, I was recruited by GazProm-BP-TNK JV even before I finished my MSc to manage one of their alliances with West African entities. Obviously, some networking helps but knowing the language and having N. American experience was the defining factor.

• Russia can really open doors. Think before you act. From your post, it shows someone who hasn’t done his homework. Someone misguided and needing direction.

• Good luck though and I wish you the best.
I see Russia as a stepping stone to greater opportunities.. I actually got accepted into Tambov State Technical University and Perm State Technical University... Some dudes advised me not to go to Moscow, saying its too expensive... I'm not going there to hustle, I'm going there to study and progress in Life.. So please what do you have to say about these universities?? Awaiting your reply.. All these go, Don't go is confusing me, But you've really shed light on the situation...... PS: I'm not an average student.. So I think I can make it..
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2013
Misunderstood_G: I see Russia as a stepping stone to greater opportunities.. I actually got accepted into Tambov State Technical University and Perm State Technical University... Some dudes advised me not to go to Moscow, saying its too expensive... I'm not going there to hustle, I'm going there to study and progress in Life.. So please what do you have to say about these universities?? Awaiting your reply.. All these go, Don't go is confusing me, But you've really shed light on the situation...... PS: I'm not an average student.. So I think I can make it..
OP since you said you're not an average student and you think you can make it.. Go to Russia, don't let anyone discourage you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Russia by DBestDoc(f): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
Toluwarni: North cyprus,South Cyprus, Georgia, Romania are all good countries, have you considered any of them??
By the way Russian chics are hot grin grin grin grin
what makes Georgia good?
Re: Nigerians In Russia by opcomm: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
Misunderstood_G: I see Russia as a stepping stone to greater opportunities.. I actually got accepted into Tambov State Technical University and Perm State Technical University... Some dudes advised me not to go to Moscow, saying its too expensive... I'm not going there to hustle, I'm going there to study and progress in Life.. So please what do you have to say about these universities?? Awaiting your reply.. All these go, Don't go is confusing me, But you've really shed light on the situation...... PS: I'm not an average student.. So I think I can make it..

Dude, not trying to discourage you but if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't go to those schools. Can you compare a Ferrari to Volkswagen?

I bet no.

Those schools you mentioned - I have not even heard of them. Stay away from anything not Moscow or St. Petersburg. You won't understand what it means until you arrive in Russia.

The exposure you will get in these little Russian cities like Tambov & Perm will be much less than if you studied in Nigeria. The residents of those cities themselves are struggling & hustling to find their way to Moscow & St. Petersburg and you want to go there? Don't go dude.

You are still young. Go to places where you'll build a solid network of future leaders, intellectuals - a place where American universities come to recruit students - a place where you have easy acesss to all embassies in the event of emergencies - a place where your teachers can advise and guide you as you progress in your career because they have the exposure to state-of-the-art ways of thinking - a place where you'll have people to call friends (black & white) because they are exposed - a place where when the going gets tough, you can HUSTLE if you chose to because the opportunities are there - a place where you'll find numerous Nigerians, businessmen and students, ambassadors children, CEOs, International Scholarship Students including Nigerians and others sent by various Nigerian State Governments like Bayelsa, Niger state etc. and by meeting these cats, you develop your connections. These guys are some of the future leaders of their respective countries and states.

That place is Moscow. If Moscow is too expensive for your budget,St. Petersburg should be your last resort. Don't go far away from these two cities.

You'll regret it especially if you have to pay for yourself. Life in Russia is not all about studies - the marketable skills and network you develop are also important. And in Moscow and Petersburg, that's where opportunities abound.

Listen to someone who has lived in Russia, mingled, found his way out to greener pastures just because he was in the right place. If I was not in Petersburg, I wouldn't have gotten that opportunity.

Most of my friends who studied in Moscow are now in US, Canada and UK doing great. The ones from smaller cities are mostly in Nigeria not because they wanted to go back but because they had no options after graduation. I'm not saying going back to Nigeria after graduation is bad, but it sure feels good to have options and then chose to go back because you actually want to go back home.

As an example, Cambridge, MIT, Harvard & Princeton got to Moscow State University to recruit top students for Masters and PhDs. If you are above average, there you go - a free ride to these top schools. That was how I secured 75% of my graduate admission - the recruiters were right on campus - I secured admission to PhD from BSc even before the second semester of my final year.

Unless you have deep pockets, then it doesn't matter where you study. But then, you wouldn't complain that Moscow is too expensive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
D_BestDoc:
what makes Georgia good?
Georgia is OK... It's cheaper than Russia
Re: Nigerians In Russia by opcomm: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Toluwarni:
Georgia is OK... It's cheaper than Russia

How much is the tuition fee now? I want to guide this guy to nice schools. Why do you want Russia? You haven't mentioned as that will help me understand your motives.

Norway is also a great place to study. Tuition fee is free and you get to work. When you get your visa, they issue you a work permit at the same time. Almost everyone speaks English there. To study as an undergrad, you have to learn Norwegian. My cousin was in Moscow and left after first year university to start afresh in Norway. He is doing darn good, working for STATOIL. No discrimination there.

You might also want to try Finland. No tuition fees - medium of instruction in select courses is in English. If you are attracted by Russian girls, then Petersburg is just 8 hrs away by bus.

You can also try Germany - their economics schools with English medium of instruction. No tuition fee, just 500 Euros a year. And the school have strong ties with US & Canadian Schools.

It still baffles me why Russia when there are way better options for less money with much better opportunities.

In Russia, you can't even secure an internship.

In western European countries and Norway, internships are just handed to you on a plate esp. in Norway where there are lots of international oil and gas companies and the competition is less because the population is not much. But be ready to be bored all the time in Norway though if you find your way there.
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
opcomm:

How much is the tuition fee now? I want to guide this guy to nice schools. Why do you want Russia? You haven't mentioned as that will help me understand your motives.

Norway is also a great place to study. Tuition fee is free and you get to work. When you get your visa, they issue you a work permit at the same time. Almost everyone speaks English there. To study as an undergrad, you have to learn Norwegian. My cousin was in Moscow and left after first year university to start afresh in Norway. He is doing darn good, working for STATOIL. No discrimination there.

You might also want to try Finland. No tuition fees - medium of instruction in select courses is in English. If you are attracted by Russian girls, then Petersburg is just 8 hrs away by bus.

You can also try Germany - their economics schools with English medium of instruction. No tuition fee, just 500 Euros a year. And the school have strong ties with US & Canadian Schools.

It still baffles me why Russia when there are way better options for less money with much better opportunities.

In western European countries and Norway, internships are just handed to you on a plate esp. in Norway where there are lots of international oil and gas companies and the competition is less because the population is not much. But be ready to be bored all the time in Norway though if you find your way there.
It's not like I'm hell bent on going to Russia, If i can get better and cheaper education elsewhere I'd go.. That's why i asked for advise... please tell me more about germany and norway...(Civil engineering).. Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Russia by peleson: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
cronsberg:

Google is your best friend mate. Simply type malaysia universities, or australian (just whereever you want to go). Open there websites, go to contact us, take there email/phone number(though calling them will be faster), ask them which documents to send in order to apply for ..... course in undergraduate/postgraduate, scan the requested documents and send,most uni's will reply within 2 weeks, and its highly likely they'll offer you admission since they themselves are looking for more students, take the offer letter and go to embassy, within few days you have ur visa at hand, buy plane ticket, and with your school fees at hand, off you go. simple. All the above listed can be done in less than 2 months. DON'T LET ANY AGENT WASTE YOUR TIME AND EAT YOUR MONEY, you can do everything by your self

If you have any questions like which Universities are cheaper(in malaysia), how they operate e.t.c I will be glad to help to the best of my knowledge. Ask your questions here on nairaland
Please how much will it cost someone who wants to do MBA in a university in their capital ? What is required in their embassy apart from intl passport, offer letter
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
If you are serious, educate yourself here instead of asking 21 questions on Nairaland.

http://www.scholars4dev.com/4031/list-of-european-countries-with-tuition-freelow-tuition-universities-colleges/

http://www.studyineurope.eu/

There are many more where this came from, just research them on google.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
ooseven: If you are serious, educate yourself here instead of asking 21 questions on Nairaland.

http://www.scholars4dev.com/4031/list-of-european-countries-with-tuition-freelow-tuition-universities-colleges/

http://www.studyineurope.eu/

There are many more where this came from, just research them on google.
I've done research! i just needed more information
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ok. Goodluck in all your future endeavours.
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
opcomm:

Your cousin starts afresh? Please why did he start afresh, i think one can transfer the credit from one school to another and he was supposed to start from 2nd year in Norway? Or is it not possible? Thanks...
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
opcomm:

Bros i sent you a message request, please accept.. thanks smiley you said it yourself that i should contact you
Re: Nigerians In Russia by justwise(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Bros i sent you a message request, please accept.. thanks smiley you said it yourself that i should contact you

Where did he say that in his post?
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Where did he say that in his post?
Guy wetin na?? you wan ban me or close my thread?? you're free to do so.. Is it everything someone will discuss on Nairaland?? the last time, i gave free information I got banned, now that i don't want to discuss somethings publicly you wan ban me again or close my thread?? read his post and you'll see it..
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
i quote him "If it’s just to leave the shores of Nigeria, please do not contact me. I won’t respond. I can tell from the tone" How else do you contact people on Nairaland, if not by Mail
Re: Nigerians In Russia by justwise(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Guy wetin na?? you wan ban me or close my thread?? you're free to do so.. Is it everything someone will discuss on Nairaland?? the last time, i gave free information I got banned, now that i don't want to discuss somethings publicly you wan ban me again or close my thread?? read his post and you'll see it..

What loads of tosh are you going on about? Where did i mentioned in my post about banning you? Have i ever banned you before?

I asked you a simple question and you went on pouring out garbage
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
justwise:

What loads of tosh are you going on about? Where did i mentioned in my post about banning you? Have i ever banned you before?

I asked you a simple question and you went on pouring out garbage
You once closed this thread... If not because i begged you to re-open it.. And I got banned by another moderator for giving away free information...
Re: Nigerians In Russia by justwise(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
You once closed this thread... If not because i begged you to re-open it.. And I got banned by another moderator for giving away free information...

Yes i closed it then because of selfish attitude of some contributors here, why do people want to take discussions offline? This forum is for people to share ideas openly and other will read and learn but some dodgy characters will always want private chat while they are happy to get ideas freely here.

If other Mods banned you what does that got to do with me? Are you insane?
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
There is something very fishy about the OP, from his name to his responses and now his ban history.

I don't know what it is, but all my senses are on alert about him. Dont be offended OP, it,s just that I can be very sensitive .......in a good way.
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
ooseven: There is something very fishy about the OP, from his name to his responses and now his ban history.

I don't know what it is, but all my senses are on alert about him. Dont be offended OP, it,s just that I can be very sensitive .......in a good way.
LOOOL.. Ok About my ban, someone needed help and asked for it, then someone commented on that person's thread and asked him to pay in other for him to help him out, I gave the OP of that thread the information for free, and i got banned for giving away free information.. And for my name.. It's MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.. The characters weren't enough for me to write my name in full.. What's fishy about my responses??
Re: Nigerians In Russia by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
.... and you chose 'misunderstood' over 'genius'. Why not M. Genius?? tongue . Anyway, i'll get off ur back now...my bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

South-African Policeman Tears Nigerian's Passport To Pieces (Pic) / 5 Dangerous Things We Do In Danfo Buses / Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.