Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware (1104 Views)

Poll: What do you say ladies

Send me your experience: 0% (0 votes)
want your candid opinions: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware by DrCosmic(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
[b] Why are so many ladies being deceived by guys who claim to love and are ready to marry them? Unknown to such innocent ladies the guys have come to master the game of deception very well.
I am referring to serious relationship that is marriage oriented.You might be the next one in line to be deceived by this heartless wicked guys and get your HEART broken.[url=http://Below are 11 Signs you MUST watch for if a guy is playing the game of deception with you.]Below are 11 Signs you MUST watch for if a guy is playing the game of deception with you.[/url]
1.Does he allows you to handle his handset.His he calm when you begin to check his in-box messages.
2.Does he calls you less than you call him.
3.Is he concerned about your well being.
4.Does he demands sex from you always(SEX IS NOT AN EXPRESSION OF TRUE LOVE).
5.Does he knows your relatives well.
6.Does he introduces you as his lady before his friends or family members calmly and comfortably.
7.Does he gets irritated or uncomfortable when you come calling at his house without notice.
8.Does he tries to shy away from you in a gathering especially among ladies.
9.Does he affirms his love to you ALL the time like saying you are the only girl in his life.(if he does,it is just to keep in you in suspense so that you wont suspect a foul play.If a guy really loves you he doesn't need to talk much he will show it in his actions)
10.Does he receives calls in your presence and moves a certain distance to pick the calls(if he does this often know for sure he is playing foul with you and he has skeleton in his cupboard)
11.Showers you with gift without restraint.(Many ladies think this is love but in most cases it is a game to keep your mouth shut)
These are just few of the game of deception guys play with ladies.To know more visit www.hotandromanticmarriage..com to learn more.ONCE AGAIN,LADIES BEWARE[/b].If you need my help call 08035903550 or email hotandromanticmarriage@gmail.com
Re: Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware by madlady(f): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2010

@Poster, I think you may have mixed up some of the above.

1,no
2,no
3,no
4,no
5,no
6,no
7,no
8,no
9,no
10,no
11,no

So now that I have answered NO to all, does that mean the guy is a deceiver or not?
Re: Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware by hbabe(f): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2010
^^lol
From the assessment your partner is mixed breed! Hahaha

I observed too that some questions are for and some against!
Re: Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware by madlady(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2010
hbabe:

^^lol
From the assessment your partner is mixed breed! Hahaha

I observed too that some questions are for and some against!

wink Thank you, you've just confirmed what I thought. Oh well such is life. cry cry cry cry
Re: Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware by baybbootz(f): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2010
madlady did u jus take that seriusly? shocked

@poster have u 4goten dat dey r different personalities in people.And dyre love language differs rm 1 anoda.
d wae a sanguine xpreses it is different 4rm d wae a choleric wud.

hmmmmm na wa ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware by madlady(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2010
baybbootz:

madlady did u jus take that seriusly? shocked

@poster have u 4goten dat dey r different personalities in people.And dyre love language differs rm 1 anoda.
d wae a sanguine xpreses it is different 4rm d wae a choleric wud.

hmmmmm na wa ooo lipsrsealed

Hi baby girl, long time no see. Who takes anything 4real on the romance sec. lipsrsealed
Re: Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware by baybbootz(f): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2010
^^fank God dear
i was scared 4 ur hert sef n mynd as wel.lol

ov I go 2 enjoy dis section.lol.dy neva ceize 2 amaze me here.
Re: Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware by adosjun(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2010
Is madlady really mad? I think yes she is.
Re: Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware by jumaingirl(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2010
adosjun:

Is madlady really mad? I think yes she is.

I think she is not
Re: Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware by jumaingirl(f): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2010
Dr.Cosmic:

[b] Why are so many ladies being deceived by guys who claim to love and are ready to marry them? Unknown to such innocent ladies the guys have come to master the game of deception very well.
I am referring to serious relationship that is marriage oriented.You might be the next one in line to be deceived by this heartless wicked guys and get your HEART broken.[url=http://Below are 11 Signs you MUST watch for if a guy is playing the game of deception with you.]Below are 11 Signs you MUST watch for if a guy is playing the game of deception with you.[/url]
1.Does he allows you to handle his handset.His he calm when you begin to check his in-box messages.
2.Does he calls you less than you call him.
3.Is he concerned about your well being.
4.Does he demands sex from you always(SEX IS NOT AN EXPRESSION OF TRUE LOVE).
5.Does he knows your relatives well.
6.Does he introduces you as his lady before his friends or family members calmly and comfortably.
7.Does he gets irritated or uncomfortable when you come calling at his house without notice.
8.Does he tries to shy away from you in a gathering especially among ladies.
9.Does he affirms his love to you ALL the time like saying you are the only girl in his life.(if he does,it is just to keep in you in suspense so that you wont suspect a foul play.If a guy really loves you he doesn't need to talk much he will show it in his actions)
10.Does he receives calls in your presence and moves a certain distance to pick the calls(if he does this often know for sure he is playing foul with you and he has skeleton in his cupboard)
11.Showers you with gift without restraint.(Many ladies think this is love but in most cases it is a game to keep your mouth shut)
These are just few of the game of deception guys play with ladies.To know more visit www.hotandromanticmarriage..com to learn more.ONCE AGAIN,LADIES BEWARE[/b].If you need my help call 08035903550 or email hotandromanticmarriage@gmail.com

[b]INFORMATION MARKERTER!!! ([/b]Ads by google. plus make call and later buy e-book)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Do U Wait Before You Start Making Love / Now Every Woman Wants Him / "i Want To Hear That You Actually Love Me." Have You Ever Felt This Way Abt Sm1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.