Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused (1047 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 13, 2013
Plz, I rilly nid advic. My room mate's bf came around 2days ago so I left my room and went 2a frinds hostel. On d 2nd day, my frind travelld 2meet her sister so I had 2sleep in my rum, I slept on d floor whil d both of dem used d bed. While sleeping in d mid of d nite I felt lyk am been touchd so I wak up 2found my cousin's and roommate's bf touching me so bad. My quetion now is if I shld tell her or kip it 2myslf and save her relationship
Re: Am Confused by Arkhin(m): 5:31am On Apr 13, 2013
Hey! Save yourself the stress and spill the beans! What nonexistent relationship are you saving? You'll be doing your roomie a favor by letting her know fast, cos the way i see it,the guy is just on a shagging spree,so immature,infact slap him for me.
Re: Am Confused by 190: 6:07am On Apr 13, 2013
grin grin grin

Uve been rolling with under 12's

you should roll with me an under 19 cool
Re: Am Confused by Padipadi(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2013
It's like you enjoyed the touching abi na little romance. Person wey you suppose take that opportunity slap like mad!
Spill the beans and let your roomate know. That's if you don't feel like playing along with the guy.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused by CharlesShaw(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Let it go.
No one wil blv u cos d ish is cold nw.
U shud hv utilized d opportunity wen u wer bn touchd 2 giv him a hard Smack bt u didn't.
Once again Letit go.
Re: Am Confused by Walexz02(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2013
Trash! I couldn't comprehend the trash you wrote up therd. Be it as it may, if you want an adventure with the dude then go on,if not, I guess you will have reported since.
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2013
Walexz02: Trash! I couldn't comprehend the trash you wrote up therd. Be it as it may, if you want an adventure with the dude then go on,if not, I guess you will have reported since.

D incidenc happend jt dis morning, so i wantd sm advic 2knw if I shld tell her or not
Re: Am Confused by ITbomb(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2013
Silly mistakes girls make.
He touched you and you kept quiet. Giving him cause for a repeat performance next convenient time.
What you should have done is , at that moment slap his hands or face hard , pretend it was unconscious.
Anyway for now , u just have to be bold and tell him privately that if he ever does that again , you will tell your friend.
If u can't tell him then text him 'What u did last nite was so disrespectful and degrading of your person , pls don't ever try it again or I will tell my roommate '

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused by Ferdinandu(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2013
"Wepu aka enwe na ofe before oghoo aka mmadu". Translation Remove monkey hand from soup before it will turn to human hand
Re: Am Confused by lordcastro: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2013
u self the enjoy the touching if not na slap u for give the guy immediately
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2013
Padipadi: It's like you enjoyed the touching abi na little romance. Person wey you suppose take that opportunity slap like mad!
Spill the beans and let your roomate know. That's if you don't feel like playing along with the guy.

On point.
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2013
If you were inappropriately touched, you need to tell someone.
Re: Am Confused by nenergy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Experience suggests that your friend might hate you for trying to "ruin" her relationship or accuse you of trying to "rubbish" her man probably because he turned you down . Allow her to discover his unfaithfulness herself or through some else. Your friendship is more important!
Re: Am Confused by nenergy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
....and give him serious verbal warning.
Re: Am Confused by nenergy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
ITbomb: If u can't tell him then text him 'What u did last nite was so disrespectful and degrading of your person , pls don't ever try it again or I will tell my roommate '
Better
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
I think it depends on the kind of person your room-mate is. Do you think she would want to know the truth

If she's "madly in love with him" and one of the 'not-wise' breeds, you better shut up because she'll hate you forever for "trying to ruin her relationship". She'll find out some other way. Yours is just to tell the guy to desist from such acts towards you.

However, if you think she's the type that can handle it maturedly and understand, it'll be good to tell her so that she would know the kind of person she's dealing with. He'll definitely try it with some other person apart from you (that's if he's not doing it already).

It all boils down to the kind of person your friend is.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused by GraceBestowed(f): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Its easy to advise the OP to just tell, but, in all honesty, some people have issues with being told the truth! Maybe when she tells the girlfriend, she'd be made the enemy!

OP, you were abused, not only physically, but your trust was abused! You need to seriously WARN him, and if he repeats it, tell someone else for documentary purposes.

If it persists, tell the girlfriend, as a last resort; be prepared for any reaction.
Re: Am Confused by illicit(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
I think u shd av a made a scene right there an then if u were really flabbergasted

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About Women. / Yes, You Can Die From Broken Heart / Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.