Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland? (1217 Views)

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help / How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
Pataki:

The best way to be sincere is not by lying! You are an unrepentant liar. And whilst this topic has nothing to do with the politics section, I find it distasteful that your penchant as being a mendacious oaf is turning your head to think you are fighting liars on this forum.

If you can lie in open statements as this, little wonder you have no conscience when you are foolishly defending the lies of our scumbag President.
The title of this thread is "how did you get to know about NL". I stated how I got to know about NL. When I heard about NL was not when I registered. I stated my reasons for registering. If you have a problem with that reason, that's your headache.

The reason why I stopped commenting on SR is a different thing. By the way, I still visit SR just that I dont usually post comments there. But I posted comments on SR only twice or so this year. I dont usually post comments on SR because of the longer process of posting comments there and also ones comment does not appear immediately, sometimes it takes 24hrs to appear while sometimes it just disappears. Meanwhile, I was already spending too much time on NL.

If you'r still not satisfied, that's your headache. I will comment no further on this issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Jambite Died In Motor Accident Dis Morning / Watch D Video Of Akinyi Wife Of Nigerian Businessman Chinedu Deported From Kenya / The New Face Of Pickpocketing In Lagos [read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.