Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? (1217 Views)

Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night / Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by JUNIT1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2008
wink
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by almondjoy(f): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2008
Naialand guys no get wives! cheesy  Na only strings of failed YIM romances! Don't expect any response oooooooooooooooooooh!  Come Millenium 3000. . .them go still dey for here dey look for who to YIM and YAM!

he he he

Who wan marry these ones biko nu?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by Uche2nna(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dem don yim and yam u before grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2008
ROFL.
There are a few married and happy ones like oyb and ninetofive.
Even olabowole wey get 2 wives  and looking for a third fit answer sef.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by almondjoy(f): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2008
Uche2nna:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dem don yim and yam u before grin

For where. . .who has time for that. . . just call them on the phone and get it over with! tongue

nwando:

ROFL.
There are a few married and happy ones like oyb and ninetofive.
Even olabowole wey get 2 wives  and looking for a third fit answer sef.

Na lie!  All na baby mamas all over the place. . . with no marraige certificates! Did you see any testimonials here?

Why do I have a feeling I am going to get in trouble on this thread!  Abeg I dey go sleep!  I no fit fight today

grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by almondjoy(f): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2008
Please ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!  Nairaland guys we want to know what trips you guys about us on YIMS oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Since most of you are too shy to discuss the real life events.

I am so disappointed! Why can't you guys just fake it like we do eh? tongue

No response?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by ztyle(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2008
I guess the topic should be what trip me most about ALMONDJOY? smiley
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by almondjoy(f): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2008
ztyle:

I guess the topic should be what trip me most about ALMONDJOY? smiley

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by tRoOE(f): 5:01am On Apr 10, 2008
almondjoy:

Naialand guys no get wives! cheesy [b] Na only strings of failed YIM romances! Don't expect any response oooooooooooooooooooh! Come Millenium 3000. . .them go still dey for here dey look for who to YIM and YAM![/b]he he he

Who wan marry these ones biko nu?
Na true grin grin grin, but wait oh how did you know about these YIM Romances like you said, abi Aj too don try am grin grin tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by somze(f): 5:24am On Apr 10, 2008
Who wan marry the girls sef?

Check through threads, we see - my boyfriend broke my heart, is he cheating or he dumped me . . . not far from what a lot of girls here deserve with the ill-mannered attitude they put up on nairaland.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by almondjoy(f): 5:57am On Apr 10, 2008
tRoOE:

Na true grin grin grin, but wait oh how did you know about these YIM Romances like you said, abi Aj too don try am grin grin tongue

I can never try such a thing! cheesy  I would rather spend every weekend in the club houses as a topless waitress with one-night stands that I can see and touch.  Chai! grin If something wan break ma heart make I at least recognize im face. . . not ghost for YIM. cheesy

Ah-ah. . . you know now.  All these yahoo romance for Nairaland. . . All that the guys do here on Narialand.  Check out the other thread. . ."what trips you about your hubby". . .Nairaland ladies are all over the thread.  These yahoo boys and men on Narialand are just YIMMING and tricking people around for cheap entertainment with their empty pockets.

Omo Eko, can I please Yahoo You? grin

Nairaland men where are you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!  Comot for Yahoo romance I beg. . . na only una dollar the yahoo babes go chop ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!  Then you will come back to Nairaland to look for another one.

somze:

Who wan marry the girls sef?

Check through threads, we see - my boyfriend broke my heart, is he cheating or he dumped me . . . not far from what a lot of girls here deserve with the ill-mannered attitude they put up on nairaland.

Like this one. . . too many failed Yahoo romances! cheesy Please even if you don't have a wife. . .just pretend you girlfriend is your wife and say something nice about "him" or her HABA! cheesy

Na curse? Why you dey ves? You don chase every granny to newborn for this Nairaland still no hope?

grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by tRoOE(f): 6:07am On Apr 10, 2008
almondjoy:

I can never try such a thing! cheesy I would rather spend every weekend in the club with one-night stands that I can see and touch. Chai! grin

Ah-ah. . . you know now. All these yahoo romance for Nairaland. . . All that the guys do here on Narialand. Check out the other thread. . ."what trips you about your hubby". . .Nairaland ladies are all over the thread. These yahoo boys and men on Narialand are just YIMMING and tricking people around for cheap entertainment with their empty pockets.
Nairaland men where are you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Comot for Yahoo romance I beg. . . na only una dollar the yahoo babes go chop ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Then you will come back to Nairaland to look for another one.

Like this one. . . too many failed Yahoo romances! cheesy Please even if you don't have a wife. . .just pretend you girlfriend is your wife and say something nice about "him" or her HABA! cheesy

Na curse?

grin grin grin
ahaha i was just pulling your legs

Lmfao you are mean oh grin grin grin am sure some of them got cash tongue meaning pocket money given to them by their parents

Off course they can't come on this thread to post because it will expose their dirty games, since majority of them are dating each other secretive grin grin

Abeg no spoil there show jare, by telling them to come grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by somze(f): 6:09am On Apr 10, 2008
AJ
Ok fine . . . he is good in bed undecided
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by almondjoy(f): 6:48am On Apr 10, 2008
tRoOE:

ahaha i was just pulling your legs

Lmfao you are mean oh grin grin grin am sure some of them got cash tongue meaning pocket money given to them by their parents

Off course they can't come on this thread to post because it will expose their dirty games, since majority of them are dating each other secretive grin grin

Abeg no spoil there show jare, by telling them to come grin grin grin

Of course I know you are joking. he he he he he he. . ."pocket money given to them by their parents" or sugar "yahoo" mummies? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Na you talk am! Double and tripe dating swines. . .many here will pass out when they discover that their so called husbands are being shared by 28 other yahoo concubines. cheesy

All the moderators in this world can never separate the fight on this thread since many will be shocked to find out that their "romeos' are listing other babes as their wives and not them. I an't spoil the show at all. . .I want to be part of it.

somze:

AJ
Ok fine . . . he is good in bed undecided

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Goodnight! cheesy

Game over!!!! grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by tRoOE(f): 7:12am On Apr 10, 2008
almondjoy:

Of course I know you are joking. he he he he he he. . ."pocket money given to them by their parents" or sugar "yahoo" mummies? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Na you talk am! Double and tripe dating swines. . .many here will pass out when they discover that their so called husbands are being shared by 28 other yahoo concubines. cheesy

All the moderators in this world can never separate the fight on this thread since many will be shocked to find out that their "romeos' are listing other babes as their wives and not them. I an't spoil the show at all. . .I want to be part of it.
Sugar mummies for where shocked shocked shocked, no sugar mama will be interested in this so called babies boys, these mama(s) have standard.

lmfao @ yahoo concubines
I pray i don't miss out sha when that day come, ahaha i don't think any of them will recover when it happens

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by almondjoy(f): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2008
tRoOE:

Sugar mummies for where shocked shocked shocked, no sugar mama will be interested in this so called babies boys, these mama(s) have standard.

lmfao @ yahoo concubines
I pray i don't miss out sha when that day come, ahaha i don't think any of them will recover when it happens

I already know like 15 Nairaland girls that will definitely collapse or die from shock if some screen names appear on this thread. grin  I will be keeping an eye on this thread too. Only sugar mommies will be interested in these ones because most are students or refugee camp IT workers doing "attachements"! grin No serioius-minded girl or woman will adopt them as yahoo pets or YIM watch dogs for crying out loud.

Some still live with their parents at age 21! shocked No house, no car, no job!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by micklplus(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2008
@ post

Her personality and brainssssssss !
Her smiles and her eye balls ! the thing dey trip me no be small
i love her "display" when shes upset ! it is usually a landslide victory for me anytime anyday !

Cheers wink wink wink
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by tRoOE(f): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2008
almondjoy:

I already know like 15 Nairaland girls that will definitely collapse or die from shock if some screen names appear on this thread. grin I will be keeping an eye on this thread too. Only sugar mommies will be interested in these ones because most are students or refugee camp IT workers doing "attachements"! grin No serioius-minded girl or woman will adopt them as yahoo pets or YIM watch dogs for crying out loud.

Some still live with their parents at age 21! shocked No house, no car, no job!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My own lists is less than 10 girls, lol i just hope the paramedic are close so they don't die from heart attack grin grin. you are so right no lady in her right mind will settle for guys like these, no future plans expect brag about degrees.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? by almondjoy(f): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2008
micklplus:

@ post

Her personality and brainssssssss !
Her smiles and her eye balls ! the thing dey trip me no be small
i love her "display" when shes upset ! it is usually a landslide victory for me anytime anyday !

Cheers wink wink wink

Thank God oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! The curse has been broken! grin

tRoOE:

My own lists is less than 10 girls, lol i just hope the paramedic are close so they don't die from heart attack grin grin. you are so right no lady in her right mind will settle for guys like these, no future plans expect brag about degrees.

Which degrees? The Bola Tinubu type from Croatia abi na Covenant or Modonna Universities inside farms and shrines? grin Abeg make we hear word! Yes! Get the Nairaland paramedics on stand by to rescucitate those who have a slight chance of being revived as "vegetables" on life support systems!

Why do you think they are roaming around Nairaland looking for YIM love? Most dare not show their faces in dreams not to talk of public! grin

(1) (Reply)

Save Me From My Girl / Is It Possible For A Dude Not To have s e x Before Marriage? / Miss Virginity Pageant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.