Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (16166 Views)

Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2007
Hey guys lets be a little romantic even as we share on this forum that which makes our GF/BF;or Husband/wife special to us.
As for moi,her brillant smile coupled with her gaits sends a shrill in me.I also like her gaits,trust me u'd fall in luv cheesy
wat about ya'll
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by koolsasy(f): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2007
wel, evrytin trips me bout him, esp his cute face, so so kissable lips,.i luv d expression on his face wen its his turn to do the cookin for me, u kno,like"jus relax, i gat evrytin under control, im a chef"
he s jus evrytin 4 me.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Dreloaded(f): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2007
gaits? what's that?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2007
@D-reloaded
consult ur dictionary
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2007
I love it wen shes in ma arms and those lips,very succulent.
I also luv to have her round me wen am hangin wit ma hommies,makes me really happy.
Am not forgetin her cooking,simply delicious. kiss kiss
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Dreloaded(f): 2:48am On Dec 17, 2007
[
sweetonyx:

@D-reloaded
consult your dictionary

the time you used to reply with such a stupid response, you could have just written the meaning. The way he kept referring to "gaits", I figured it was a slang for something else and not just the way she walks.

No worries though, I'm not surprised as idiocy tends to run rampant on Nairaland
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by iice(f): 4:34am On Dec 17, 2007
nevermind the shrill he gets. . .

His crazeness grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2007
Sheer thoughtfullness!

Always anticipates ma needs and makes sure they are met! Always makes sure I have a full tank of gas---ALWAYS!  Also makes sure I never have to worry about what I have to wear to work---Ironed and matched for each work day of the week! kiss All to make sure I do not have to go late to work and sleep more!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by benit(f): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2007
Always anticipates ma needs and makes sure they are met! Always makes sure I have a full tank of gas---ALWAYS!  Also makes sure I never have to worry about what I have to wear to work---Ironed and matched for each work day of the week!   All to make sure I do not have to go late to work and sleep more

Na you biko!

As for me,
His generosity,patience with me and handsome.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2007
married people . . . . . . . . .

zooms out b4 i get initiated
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by zignor(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2007
I can smell some fantasies here undecided

@saucekid . . .come back here! grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2007
i really didnt zoom off

i was outside the door recieving a call grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by zignor(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2007
I can see grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by benit(f): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2007
@saucekid,
Are u scared of marriage? Pls get initiated fast so as to be free from that little pic you have on your profile
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by zignor(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2007
benit:

@saucekid,
Are u scared of marriage? Please get initiated fast so as to be free from that little pic you have on your profile

How do you mean? undecided

lol grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2007
@ benit . . . . . .

so,you viewed my profile . . . .dat one resemble me in anyways??
if you agree to marry me . . . . i no go mind at all,i'll be happy in fact grin grin grin

@ zignorr my man,see what i mean
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by benit(f): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2007
Send your application letter with the following,
1. your share certificate of at least $2m worth of shares in 1st bank and GTB
2. C of O of your landed properties @ Asokoro and VGC
3. All documents of your foreign accounts
4. Two 150 years old guarantors accompanied by their parents
5. Non-refundable fee of $5b

To be submitted to my husband not later than 5 mins from now
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by zignor(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2007
@benit . . you don't mean it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@saucekid . . . water don pass garri grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by moondust(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2007
she got d  most kissable lips I've seen and d biggest heart too wink cheesy
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by benit(f): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2007
Na wetin? No be u wan marry? If u pass this one, everybody for my village gho bring im own list for u grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2007
@ benit. . . . . .

una neva plenty reach . . . . . make all una state people and people for obodo oyinbo sef bring list,i dey kampe

una don see maga grin grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nautillus(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2007
saucekid:

@ benit. . . . . .

una never plenty reach . . . . . make all una state people and people for obodo oyinbo sef bring list,i dey kampe

una don see maga grin grin grin grin

Zignor You don kololovin' ur reply man ROFLMAO
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by madeonline(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2007
intimidating thread , mellow down for single nairalanders!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by adeboo(f): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2007
madeonline:

ABI O.
Anyways them just they remind Baba God for me.

I am kinda stuck on what gaits are as well.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by SweetT1: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2007
@Madeonline

Ain't nobody intimidated, most of these jokers are newly weds. Give them one or two more years, all those sweet things will become sweet nonsense. No be Naija women? so freaking hard to please and so freaking hard headed !!!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by adeboo(f): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2007
Oga ga o - not all nija wome are that bad.
Come on now - we arent all that hard to please maybe u have just been with the wrong ones.

Its not that bad now - maybe they do mean what they are saying.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2007
@ D-reloaded (the time you used to reply with such a stupid response, you could have just written the meaning. The way he kept referring to "gaits", I figured it was a slang for something else and not just the way she walks.

No worries though, I'm not surprised as idiocy tends to run rampant on Nairaland)
No hard feelings bro,dint mean to hurt u smiley
madeonline:

Has to do wit the way she walks.

Guys this thread is not exclusive for married nairalanders, soooooooooo plssssssssssssss say sumtin nice bout ur hobby
Much luv. wink
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2007
Again it trips me when she calls me DADDY grin grin grin
More like big poppa wink
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Ebaby2: 12:03am On Dec 19, 2007
Everything about him trips me, both his bad and good things, but I love his seriousness especially when his pissed lol

@Sweet T

Shut the fu ck, all you do is  fucking hating angry angry shio
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2007
@E-baby
hmmmmmmmmmmm,take it easy
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by 9star(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2007
Well as 4 me, i love

Ada wen she smiles and jokes wit me

natali wen she is angry.cus after petting her smtin happens grin

Rasuju wen she is pulling off her clothes for smtin d way she does it professionally.

Chichi- d way she feeds me after doing smtin

Tolu - d way she screams wen we do smtin

maryam - hw she steals her dads money and bring for me after i gv her longtin

Sarah - Hw she reacts wen she catches me doing smtin wit any oda of dem girls

etc,etc,etc
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2007
*what trips me* grin grin grin

now,thats for me to tell and for you to find out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.