Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (73190 Views)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by denzel2009: 1:08am On Apr 14, 2013
Why does the rotund bride have mosquito net over head?

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by VICAF: 1:14am On Apr 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by zenatta: 1:18am On Apr 14, 2013
I hear the man wants to be left alone (face-book post), I bet he has never heard one of our Wise Sayings that says, the tree that forbids ants should not produce a diet for ants. He should kiss all desire to be left alone goodbye. Officially he is now public property, to worsen matters, he is an actor.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Coleworld: 1:22am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
This Ghetto Behavior by the Parties Involved Clearly was influenced by a Tupac Shakur album or some rubbish 40 cent wrote.

Or whatever his name is.

Us Africans need to steer clear of The Western Media and the Tricks it plays on Corrupting our people with unpredictable Rage Like Emotions, and Lack of Class&Social Decorum

Man stfu, you always on some bullshiit, FOH with ur dumb shiit, always seeking attention like a lil Biatch..
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by 1009ja: 1:36am On Apr 14, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Gelco(f): 2:01am On Apr 14, 2013
M M M: This is y I tell ladies dat MEN/HUSBAND re scare & rare angry

Hold ur own tight hold ME TIGHT becos when am gone am gone 4 ever wink

Once a good guy is gone he is gone 4 ever undecided
]
lmao!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 2:05am On Apr 14, 2013
There is always an Arsenal of Weirdos following me around quoting me under anonymous tags

The Highest Compliment you can give some one on the forum, is to hide your main forum tag.

I appreciate such High Praise and The Paying of Homage.

A Legend, who has shattered and destroyed many souls.....

The Most Quoted Person on this forum by far, The Sad thing is, i don't even know, nor give a damn who these Internet Losers Are.

Doesn't it suck to be an "Always Never Quoted, Nobody".... undecided

....... cool
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by besticality: 2:13am On Apr 14, 2013
Women wahala. Na God go save we men.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by pekelepekele(m): 3:01am On Apr 14, 2013
Not bad!!!. We men can be very bad atimes , trying to kill 2birds with one stone

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Rexsul: 3:12am On Apr 14, 2013
Signs of End time lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by miqos02(m): 3:24am On Apr 14, 2013
mr man why why why
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 14, 2013
cheddarking: If that is his original wife in Pink.....I can see why he ran away
Haba, how else go you want a 8 month old pregnant lady to look.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by BashToks: 3:32am On Apr 14, 2013

Insensitive comment.. Give yourself a break. She got this after years of waiting and eventual success.
And they went ahead with thw wedding?? Like WTF!!??
And BTW take a closer look at the new bride and see its almost a case of Fry pan to Fire.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by BashToks: 3:35am On Apr 14, 2013
coogar: what a stüpid groom.
he should have spent 1/3 of his wedding expenses on providing tight security. N50,000 could have gotten him a nice squad of trigger-happy MOPOL men.

Seriously?? That's your take to this story?
Truly, the world has gone crazy!

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by BashToks: 3:37am On Apr 14, 2013
la furia: wow, serious wedding, there is more to this story. as in people that attended the wedding would know he is married now. are we even sure he is married to the first wife. but well thats men for you, we support ourselves all the way grin grin grin grin

Nope. We dont! That's just you. :/

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by BashToks: 3:45am On Apr 14, 2013
cheddarking: The new wife is ugly as hell still...

Why does this man feel compelled to marry ugly women?

Lol.. Actually I feel its a curious case of FP to Fire.
I think the original wife is average looking taking into consideration that that's the face of a beareaved, tear-shedding lady.
And the new desperado bride on her wedding day (possibly her best look yet) manages to look that Fuglie??
Jes saying!

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by tayo4me(f): 3:46am On Apr 14, 2013
But why are people like this? So much plagiarism in this country amongst bloggers. The poster copied the story from Linda Ikeji without acknowledging her and even had the guts to block out her name on the pictures. This is a serious offence in a civilised country!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 14, 2013
100%9ja:
Watch Fueling Poverty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVq10BwzQoI

The whole fuel subsidy debacle was cleverly swept underneath the carpet and to be forgotten. Its crazy!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by BashToks: 3:49am On Apr 14, 2013
el bin manny: I haff comment! Abeg which number I be cheesy

www.google.com/ng/FAQ/fooltryingtofindoutwhichnumberheisonnairalandpost
Lol.. jes kiddin
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by BashToks: 3:52am On Apr 14, 2013
coogar:

the boy is lying he was there.....

----
the groom looks cool....he doesn't even look like someone that could pull this kind of scandal.

Lmao!! Oh I see
The grey shades were actually intended to cover the tag on the photos..
Naija 419!!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by BashToks: 4:07am On Apr 14, 2013
BANGA SOUP: Pls oooo,i nid a 12yrs old girl for a serious relationship thanks

*clears throat* Ahem! P3dophile Alert!!! Grab yer Little ones and Scram!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by BashToks: 4:12am On Apr 14, 2013
Lagusta:

there are really some mentally disturbed individuals that need their amygdaloid complex, cingulate gyrus and geniculate bodies to be thoroughly infiltrated with gentamicin-impregnated normal saline...

Smd embarassed

Your point being??

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by BashToks: 4:20am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
There is always an Arsenal of Weirdos following me around quoting me under anonymous tags

The Highest Compliment you can give some one on the forum, is to hide your main forum tag.

I appreciate such High Praise and The Paying of Homage.

A Legend, who has shattered and destroyed many souls.....

The Most Quoted Person on this forum by far, The Sad thing is, i don't even know, nor give a damn who these Internet Losers Are.

Doesn't it suck to be an "Always Never Quoted, Nobody".... undecided

....... cool

I serzly hope GTB pays you well for your 'quotes' cos if not, brother man, ya just a feule (french for fo.ol).
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by BashToks: 4:25am On Apr 14, 2013
tayo4me: But why are people like this? So much plagiarism in this country amongst bloggers. The poster copied the story from Linda Ikeji without acknowledging her and even had the guts to block out her name on the pictures. This is a serious offence in a civilised country!

Abegiii!!! Calm down jooor..Not that am encouraging it beh..
What is so serious about the offense? What is so civilised about Nigeria? What would you call Boko boys and NPF if this is such a 'serious offense'. Pfft!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43am On Apr 14, 2013
coogar:

she's not ugly - the camera was tacky!

the man in the pic is the wife's dad, he was there too. the wife could have lost her baby, the bride could have also lost her baby had a fight ensued.
Coogar,abegi! Shes not ugly ke? She looks like Ursula. D dwarf she wan marry sef,resemble d short version of Mr Ibu. Fugly combination. Ewwwwh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:46am On Apr 14, 2013
jasper7:
The thought of Nigerian gals being called Trash just tickles my spirit, cheesy. Obviously, it's not the case, cause we have alot of fantastic naija babes out there. Big shout out to my one true e-crush Idowuogbo cheesy cheesy. But the word trash is just gooood to hear.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Yingcusidar(m): 4:58am On Apr 14, 2013
Oun pekete lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Dorky101(f): 5:02am On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 14, 2013
He must be such a useless man, a pathetic situation. I feel sorry for his pregnant wife. *:-(*

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 14, 2013

Abeg d original wife is 1000times prettier than d new wife!! Did you see that Madams face?? And she looks like a trouble komoko too! undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by dagr8(m): 5:23am On Apr 14, 2013
uj_sizzle:
you're a Christian. What do you call Solomon's numerous marriages, or David's for that matter....adultery??
Marrying more than one wife has never being deemed sinful. Make una stop to add extra commandment for your own Christianity hah.
[size=15pt] Huh! [/size]
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by kabba7(m): 5:51am On Apr 14, 2013
sureteeboy: ...seriously, which church is joining a man who is already married with anoda woman? Is that d doctrine of christ? END TYM TINS.
Beware Guys

The guy actually wanted to get a helper for the first wife to reduce her of the house cores he still love her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.