Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands (5926 Views)

Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by adabeke12(f): 1:47am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

I only have one.

Royal. The Various Tags are just for design.

Only One Persona Though.

wink

so can you list the others apart from the ones i already know
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by pleep(m): 1:47am On Apr 14, 2013
lol yea right.. u think im going to raw-dog in some brazilian hoes? If they purposely get themselves knocked up i'm vamping

maybe ill leave $2 for pedialite
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 14, 2013
Miss_3v3: sorry i meant it is not legal in ghana under civil law but is legal under customary and sharia law but it will obviously depend on the woman. Some do not mind and some do
It's not legal under civil law shocked shocked sad
WTF??
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: lol yea right.. u think im going to raw-dog in some brazilian hoes? If they purposely get themselves knocked up i'm vamping

maybe ill leave $2 for pedialite

Bwahahawaha Bwahahawaha
Most are underage
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by pleep(m): 1:56am On Apr 14, 2013
Less likely to have STDs

jk.......

Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by oyinbogirl(f): 2:42am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: The article said that 50% of children paternity tested in Nigeria came out negative. undecided

And the majority where first borns. Like i said i felt physically sick after reading that... i cant even imagine someone doing that to me.

you just need to find someone you can have full trust in. Belive me theres still plenty out there, search and take your time. Surveys dont speak for all
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by MrsChima(f): 2:56am On Apr 14, 2013
So glad stupidity isn't contagious.
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by MrsChima(f): 2:57am On Apr 14, 2013
kandiikane:
There is nothing wrong with submission, every country has a leader but when that leader decides to let that little power go over his head that's when you start seeing coups.

Interesting.
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by AlyricistLaura: 2:58am On Apr 14, 2013
Uh Oh, This Should be Good....

NL Is definitely starving for a show ATM

*Grabs seat in Audience*
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: Less likely to have STDs

jk.......

grin grin
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by pleep(m): 3:16am On Apr 14, 2013
oyinbogirl:

you just need to find someone you can have full trust in. Belive me theres still plenty out there, search and take your time. Surveys dont speak for all
Full trust in a woman = raising another mans kids all your life

naw, ill pass on that
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by oyinbogirl(f): 3:47am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: Full trust in a woman = raising another mans kids all your life

naw, ill pass on that

I dont mean that....what i mean is two people having trust in each other. If you trust your lady fully you would know its yours without doubt. And this issue wouldnt arise. There are ones with principals & morals
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:12am On Apr 14, 2013
^ are u submissive?
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2013
Miss_3v3:
When i say submissive i do not mean being a dummy/slave because if you are unhappy with something or he has done something wrong you need to express it to your husband in a proper way.
in return if the wife does something wrong, the husband too should express it to his wife in a proper way...with love

3 Likes

Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by oyinbogirl(f): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: ^ are u submissive?

cameroonpride
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: The article said that 50% of children paternity tested in Nigeria came out negative. undecided

And the majority where first borns. Like i said i felt physically sick after reading that... i cant even imagine someone doing that to me.

Do you also know that the research was carried out on an insignificant percentage of Nigerian population? If about 100 children were tested and 50% of them came out negative , does that equate the majority of Nigerian over all population.

@OP what works in the west may not work in Africa: men help out in the kitchen there but not so here.

Do you know that in most western families, mothers are full house wives and the men caterers?

Do you know that in Africa (the part without submissive wives) most of the women work and contribute to family's upkeep?

A man that caters completely to his family's need will have a completely submissive wife. But when a woman has to cater(no matter how small), be a wife and mother: you won't have a completely submissive wife. You think our forefathers were stupid when women were only allowed to cook, clean, be a mother and gossip?

Forget what that woman said: a lot of people preach what they don't do.
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
gbaky_floor:
@OP what works in the west may not work in Africa: men help out in the kitchen there but not so here.
which make men the problem. If he expects the wife to bring the money home too (50/50) then he shoud help with the domestic chores too (50/50)
It can't be 50/50 where it best suits men and 80/20 when it comes to domestic chores
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: in return if the wife does something wrong, the husband too should express it to his wife in a proper way...with love

I agree. It goes both ways smiley
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
Miss_3v3:

So your wife cheats on you and you show her love?

Bwahahawaha that mondi is on mission
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

So your wife cheats on you and you show her love?

Bwahahawaha that mondi is on mission

I do not think she meant that. She meant just like a wife should respect her husband, her husband should also respect his wife
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: in return if the wife does something wrong, the husband too should [b]express it to his wife in a proper way...with love[/b]
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
[quote author=CAMEROONPRIDE][/quote]

lol ok i see wink
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
Most feminist are crazy...how can you show love to someone who did something wrong., you can forgive, understand but not love...can you clarify that for me..

What m I supposed to when she cheats, hug her? Buy her some jewels? Or make a dinner?
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Most feminist are crazy...how can you show love to someone who did something wrong., you can forgive, understand but not love...can you clarify that for me..

What m I supposed to when she cheats, hug her? Buy her some jewels? Or make a dinner?

Likewise what must the lady do when the husband cheats? I think it goes both ways don't you?
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
Miss_3v3:

Likewise what must the lady do when the husband cheats? I think it goes both ways don't you?

I don't think there is a standard reaction, some forgive others don't.

But asking for love when someone does something wrong is insane
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
Don't know why people are fond of criticising what I say even if it means them not making any damn sense in the end...jus arguing for arguments sake undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
^^ you are the only one who thinks you make sense, from sagamite to etc........Pleep.
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
So yeah I wouldn't expect u bunch of senseless fellows to make any sense undecided
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
^^ whatever
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Miss_3v3:

true
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by pleep(m): 4:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Hey cameroon i was wanting to ask you, are you sure the muslim fulani/hausa chicks are just as bad as the girls in the south?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

recycled. byee / Most Painful Love Story On Earth...(pics) / This Pics Is Causing Trouble On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.