Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands (5924 Views)

Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by onila(f): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
When i Move to Senegal, You can Bet ya Bottom Dollar I am going to have my 4 Wives.....
grin grin
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by pleep(m): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2013
onila:
I get surprised when i read those stats

coming from africa

where women are meant to be pure, disciplined I dont really believe that stats. .maybe in south africa n all those ashawo countries

in Nigeria, if yr husband catches u cheating, yr gone
well in igboland

Im sure the problem is worse in Yorubaland.... but all over the world women are generally good at hiding there affairs.
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: Yea the guys who have like 9 wives are stupid. That actually happened alot im my area... poligamy is like 2 generations away in my family.

Very silly...
Polygamy is like 4generations away.....my mum hate
Polygamy so much that to piss her I just have to say I will b a Polygam
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by pleep(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2013
onila: a

U sure do have a huge ego undecided

good=luck finding yr princess
Huge ego? how so.

Anyway i have a plan for that... if my princess is not in the U.S ill fly over to mali or something and marry one of those light skinned islamic chicks. grin
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 14, 2013
Miss_3v3:

I agree with the topic, there is nothing wrong with being submissive to your husband.

The man is the head of the house and that is how it should be. Woman should respect their husbands(and vice verse) as no man wants an argumentative woman. When i say submissive i do not mean being a dummy/slave because if you are unhappy with something or he has done something wrong you need to express it to your husband in a proper way.

Great....wish more girls could understand how marriage works.
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: Huge ego? how so.

Anyway i have a plan for that... if my princess is not in the U.S ill fly over to mali or something and marry one of those light skinned islamic chicks. grin

Bwahahawaha
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 14, 2013
Onila what do you mean by ashawo countries, gosh...
Stop fronting, wake up and smell the coffee.
You need to stop pointing fingers and only see the wrongs in people communities
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

There are alot. Like i said not every women is hard and aggressive. But at the same time men should not expect women to be their slaves and should respect them too. You better treat your wives right esp your second wife grin

Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by onila(f): 12:36am On Apr 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Onila you hear? So much for your Naijan girls are classy and not horn.y rubbish/propaganda
that statistics is not true.

nigerian girls are classiest in africa. .minus those muslim countries

that stats showS Nigerians are aware of consequences of unprotected se..x hence the use of condom, which is a good thing
maybe before marriage pre marital affairs

our population is big, so more condoms percentage
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 14, 2013
[quote author=CAMEROONPRIDE]

There are alot. Like i said not every women is hard and aggressive. But at the same time men should not expect women to be their slaves and should respect them too. You better treat your wives right esp your second wife grin
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 14, 2013
onila: that statistics is not true.

nigerian girls are classiest in africa. .minus those muslim countries

that stats showS Nigerians are aware of consequences of unprotected se..x hence the use of condom, which is a good thing
maybe before marriage pre marital affairs

our population is big, so more condoms percentage

Bwahahawaha..rubbish
Anyway whatever.

What's your take on the topic?
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by onila(f): 12:37am On Apr 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Onila what do you mean by ashawo countries, gosh...
Stop fronting, wake up and smell the coffee.
You need to stop pointing fingers and only see the wrongs in people communities
we all know the ashawo countries

not mentioning them lipsrsealed

just know south africa is number one

dont wanna start another madness on this thread
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by onila(f): 12:38am On Apr 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Bwahahawaha..rubbish
Anyway whatever.

What's your take on the topic?
I have already said my op

didnt u read it, check my first comment on the thread, dumbass.s!
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 14, 2013
[quote author=Miss_3v3][/quote] all my wifes will receive a good treatment.

Off topic. Whats your take on polygamy?
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by onila(f): 12:39am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: Huge ego? how so.

which muslim father will give you his daughter
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by pleep(m): 12:40am On Apr 14, 2013
Onila the stat is true, or atleast indicative of a major problem. Keep in mind these were anonymous surveys and 62% of Nigerian women admitted to cheating.

I think this is partially caused by the men though. Nigerian men make themselves waaaay too available sexually and also chase women who are already in relationships.

But the core issue here is that Nigerian women are extremely unfaithful by their own admission.
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: all my wifes will receive a good treatment.

Off topic. Whats your take on polygamy?

I do not do polygamy, it just not for me. i need to be in a monogamous relationship
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: Onila the stat is true, or atleast indicative of a major problem. Keep in mind these were anonymous surveys and 69% of Nigerian women admitted to cheating.

I think this is partially caused by the men though. Nigerian men make themselves waaaay too available sexually and also chase women who are already in relationships.

But the core issue here is that Nigerian women are extremely unfaithful by their own admission.

You do know it takes two to be unfaithful?
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2013
onila: we all know the ashawo countries

not mentioning them lipsrsealed

just know south africa is number one

dont wanna start another madness on this thread
Sharrap ....
You are the last one who can speak about ashawoism
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by pleep(m): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2013
Miss_3v3:

You do know it takes two to be unfaithful?
No it doesn't. If the gate-boy is single he is not being unfaithful, only the woman is.

I awknowlege that this has alot to do with the libido of black men though... It seems like the men have no standards in Nigeria. A girl just has to walk outside and she will run into a sea of men ready to bleep her.

Its only a matter of time before one of those men looks better or is richer than her current partner.
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by pleep(m): 12:46am On Apr 14, 2013
onila: which muslim father will give you his daughter
Why not?

I can convert if needed. I feel like christianity has become a sham and my beliefs about morality etc are much more in line with Islam.

... but lets not talk about religion. Do Fulani girls marry southern men or is their culture racist? grin
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2013
Miss_3v3:

I do not do polygamy, it just not for me. i need to be in a monogamous relationship

I'm still making up my mind anyway...

I don't know why each time I come across picture of men with multiple wifes I always wish I was them..

Anyway I will def consider it if I'm a billionaire
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by onila(f): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: Onila the stat is true, or atleast indicative of a major problem. Keep in mind these were anonymous surveys and 69% of Nigerian women admitted to cheating.

wasnt it the same asian bullshi.t crap company that also mentioned ghanaian women are the most unfaithful women in the world undecided I dont blieve durex or whatever the company name iz

Women from Ghana and Thailand landed the top spots as the world’s most unfaithful lovers in a new survey. According to the survey carried out by condom producer Durex on 29,000 women in 36 countries, Malaysian women came third – 39 per cent admitting they often cheat on their mates, behind Ghana (62 per cent) and Thailand (59 per cent).
Topic by www..com <---your #official source for Nollywood movies on your phone

In fourth and fifth place were Russia (33 per cent) and Singapore (19 per cent) respectively, Star Online reported. Among couples cheating on each other, Malaysia trailed behind South Korea and chart-topper Thailand.
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by adabeke12(f): 12:48am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Good Luck getting Most Black Women to be Submissive.

Nothing can "control" that woman other than anything short of Islamic Indoctrinated Core Principals.

And A Slap Across the Goddamn Face.

Unfortunately Fortunately, The Western World Outlaws and Handicaps such strict adherence

nna u r something else oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by onila(f): 12:49am On Apr 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Sharrap ....
You are the last one who can speak about ashawoism
FCCK OFF
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by pleep(m): 12:50am On Apr 14, 2013
Onila u misquoted the servy.. it said Nigerian women were #1 with 62 admitting to cheating.

Please don't start lying again.
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by onila(f): 12:51am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: Why not?

I can convert if needed. I feel like christianity has become a sham and my beliefs about morality etc are much more in line with Islam.

... but lets not talk about religion. Do Fulani girls marry southern men or is their culture racist? grin

UNLESS yr muslim

alot of yoruba men marry fulani girls but yoruba muslims only

they are significant amt of christian hausa;s and fulani in Kaduna tho
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I'm still making up my mind anyway...

I don't know why each time I come across picture of men with multiple wifes I always wish I was them..

Anyway I will def consider it if I'm a billionaire

lol you know why you wish you were them. Wish man would not "legally" be allowed to have more than 1 partner at a time and not be accused of cheating? So what about if you get in a polygamous marriage and one of your wives want another husband?

2 Likes

Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by pleep(m): 12:52am On Apr 14, 2013
onila:

UNLESS yr muslim

alot of yoruba men marry fulani girls but yoruba muslims only

they are significant amt of christian hausa;s and fulani in Kaduna tho
Are the Fualni Chirstian girls attractive & lightskinned?

how strict are they?
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by onila(f): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: Onila u misquoted the servy.. it said Nigerian women were #1 with 62 admitting to cheating.

Please don't start lying again.
http://www.modernghana.com/movie/20601/3/stunning-ghana-women-are-the-worlds-most-unfaithfu.html

dont let yr hatred for Nigerian girls, make you think everything is bad with Nigerian girls
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 14, 2013
yes i have seen them saying ghanaian and another one saying Nigerian so really do not blv those stats
onila: http://www.modernghana.com/movie/20601/3/stunning-ghana-women-are-the-worlds-most-unfaithfu.html

dont let yr hatred for Nigerian girls, make you think everything is bad with Nigerian girls
Re: Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands by onila(f): 12:56am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: Are the Fualni Chirstian girls attractive & lightskinned?

how strict are they?
just as beautiful . .attractive n lighskinned like you want

if u find a muslim one, you have to convince them yr going to convert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Play A Guy / What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? / A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.