Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan (12551 Views)

Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2013
I man: its always hausa/fulani wen fighting southerners and common enemies. why core north?
'It's' not its. By the way, no one can understand what u just wrote. Is that english?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by knash1(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2013
lordnoah: Nice team......at least dey r better Dan d current drunkard n visionless GEJ led team
GEJ is just a wise fool.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by RiKKies: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2013
North or South, aren't they all the same? I mean politicians.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2013
MORN DEW: I like amaechi he is nt even afraid of GEJ after everything dat is happening. Dats courageous. No matter the ticket all i wnt is 4 GEJ 2 leave wit his incompetence by 2015. And i dnt wnt PDP.
IF YOU TRUELY KNOW THE MEANING OF INCOMPETENCE YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT GEJ IS BETTER THAN THAT. GEJ IS BETTER THAN ALL GENERATIONS OF YOUR LINEAGE. Stop INSULTING YOUR LEADERS , GO READ YOUR BIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by mmmustapha(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2013
k'nash:
because the a useless and think like ram. fucccccccccccccck dem.
give me dat rope b4 dis madman run again
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Masiya(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I'm not a bigot but the question that readily comes to mind when one reads this type of report is WHY NOT Amaechi-Lamido ticket? Must the south always serve under the north?

Who failed to build new power plants, transmission facilities or expand the distribution networks in the last 3 decades? Who failed to add new networks of roads in the last 2 decades? Who presided over the dilapidation of existing road networks? Who presided over the deterioration of the basic and tertiary education system? Who presided over the decayed rail transport system? Who created the enabling environment for corruption to grow astronomically? Who forcefully seized the missionary schools? Who converted Nigeria to a nation solely dependent on oil? Who presided over the astronomical rise in unemployment rate?

Can the people from the same ethnic group that is mostly responsible for these problems be trusted to solve them?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
What kind of shoddy journalism is this? Where are said pictures? SMH AT ILLUMATI PEOPLE.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Masiya(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
Much as i know, there are no two people that are same. It is high time we stop critisizing the north, rather we should focus on refurbishing the gray areas that has continue to bedevilled our progress as country. Such as curruption, insecurity, unemployment and so on and so forth. As far as i am concern, who ever can deliver us from these shackles is welcome.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by lacasa: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
IDGAF wink
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Orikinla(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
There is Nothing Like Amaechi Versus Jonathan in 2015 - Princewill

The versatile Prince Tonye Princewill, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and a former governorship candidate of the Action Congress, ACN, in the 2007 election in Rivers State in his first interview of the year spoke with some Journalists including his Media Team disclosing why he is still eyeing the number one post in Rivers State, his views on Amaechi and President Goodluck Jonathan, his call on President Obama of USA, the proposed amnesty package for Boko Haram members plus other topical issues in the country.

Read this exclusive interview on Nigerians Report Online http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2013/04/2015-amaechi-does-not-hate-jonathan.html

Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Stlatyv(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I'm not a bigot but the question that readily comes to mind when one reads this type of report is WHY NOT Amaechi-Lamido ticket? Must the south always serve under the north?

Who failed to build new power plants, transmission facilities or expand the distribution networks in the last 3 decades? Who failed to add new networks of roads in the last 2 decades? Who presided over the dilapidation of existing road networks? Who presided over the deterioration of the basic and tertiary education system? Who presided over the decayed rail transport system? Who created the enabling environment for corruption to grow astronomically? Who forcefully seized the missionary schools? Who converted Nigeria to a nation solely dependent on oil? Who presided over the astronomical rise in unemployment rate?

Can the people from the same ethnic group that is mostly responsible for these problems be trusted to solve them?
who is servin unda who presently? Wat diff has it make?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by fonssy(f): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
Where the picture of the poster na?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by MrMcJay(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
fonssy: Where the picture of the poster na?

Are you blind, does this look like Ibadan?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Awsome5645(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
OsunOriginal:

You are not going to get answer on NL except Amaechi is a NLander himself. My advice to you, take the next bus to PH and find your way to government house for a meeting with Amaechi. May be you can convince him to request for presidential slot instead of VP - ask him to insist on it.

You question is right but the other people can ask the same question - afterall the current setup is southerner president (GEJ) and northerner VP (Sambo). Why can't it be Northerner president and Southerner VP?
you are perilous. I see ntn bad about his question. It depend on the perception u conceive the question. This an open forum where u can atticulate his/her feeling..stop been rude
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by MrMcJay(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2013

Listen up. Whether you like it or not, the era of playing the ethnic card is far gone. One thing that unites Nigerians is their hatred for Creek Joe. As to your questions,

1. Is the present VP from the north or south? Is the south presently serving under the north?
2. When ur maths teacher gives you a problem, who comes to do the corrections after your fumbling? Isn't it the same teacher who gave you the problem?

3. Mediocrity is not peculiar to any society. Is it not the same SS that produced Donald Duke and Akpabio that produced GEJ? Does Fashola have more heads than GEJ?

I don't need an answer from you, just let it sink in whenever you come to make ur pay on NL. Thanks.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Symphony007: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
mmmustapha: I ddnt knw Y ppl hates NORTHERNERS
nobody hates northerners, what people find distastefull is this their "born to rule" attitude!! They have successfully monopolize one spot on every presidential ticket!! They have ruled the most years since the strat of this country, they have either been president or vice since the start of the 4th republic in 1999, their was a northerner on the ticket of every major political party in the 2011 election, they own the most seats in the national assembly. It's just wrong!! This country belongs to everyone not them alone. It's hard no to be resentfull!!
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by julioralph(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2013

bros you get mouth joor.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by naptu2: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
I couldn't care less where a person's from, what matters is the answer to the question, "is he competent?"

Stop bigotry!

1 Like

Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by maclatunji: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
I want to know how those posters flooded Ibadan, where else will they flood I wonder?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Easy1401(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
Let us lift up our voice and pray to almighty God to choose d right president for us in 2015. instead...
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Bobola07(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
It is a pity that nigerians are elasticically limited. This is not an issue of whether the north who had ruled this country for lots of years and haven't made any impact nor the south-east that haven't been given a chance at d seat. This is an issue of personality that has the passion for the development of nigeria. I will rate Amaechi 51% in his governance in rivers state and lamido 45% in jigawa state. What i really have to say is that nigerians who have the passion for the development of our country should come out, make urselves known, displace these good-for-nothing so called leaders. As for lamido-amaechi, i don't see them anywhere because if GEJ will contest come 2015, he has a very high tendency of winning, regardless of the APC.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by richmoney99: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
lets put tribal sentiments aside and make naija great.power sharing na the answer. naija is nt for one person, tribe or religion. we must work as one to be great. the candiditure is a good duo. lets see oda candidates bfo makin our choice
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by OsunOriginal: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
Biodup: obj is more love by northerners for handling over power to the northerner in 1979. also obj is not religious bigot like buhari and others

Does the love northerners have for OBJ makes OBJ a northerner? GEJ didnt get any vote from the north in 2011?

Buhari is a religious bigot? How? Because he is a muslim? Every muslim is a bigot but xtians are not? Is that your logic?

I am begining to lose hope in the mental capability of southerners especially those ones from SE/SS.

Guys, grow up and begin to use your senses - it is a free gift from God.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by hydoo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
tomakint:
Because they are just "Power Hungry Funky Mallams" undecided who don't even know what to do with that Power cool
tell me wetin ur papa Gej did to naija
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by dridowu: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
emmydeep:
AND SO YOU SUPPORT THE CALL TO ISLAMISE NIGERIA?
are all northerner muslim ? Think b4 u write, dnt b a religion fanatics
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by dridowu: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
emmysenior: Gbagaun
gbagaun or no gbagaun , as far u undastand what i rote dn fvck off and moreover has dat increase ur bank account
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Gamji007: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
We all know GEJ got to his position by PROVIDENCE. Though he finally got elected in 2011 but without the death of Yar Adua, GEJ stood NO CHANCE of either contesting or winning in 2011. As a matter of FACT, if Yar Adua had not died, no southerner stood any chance of contesting and winning against him in 2011.

And how did Obj become the president, by providence? Contrary to your claims, You are really a bigot.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by kkkp: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
D chance we gave u nw u clearly shw d whole world dat u r WEAK, d rate of UNEMPLOYMENT have increases, LEGALISED CORRUPTION, INCREASE D PRICE OF FUEL, INSECURITY, DICTATORSHIP etc

Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by sammy329(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
SimonAndal: What kind of shoddy journalism is this? Where are said pictures? SMH AT ILLUMATI PEOPLE.
why am I not surprise cry
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
I hate northeners the way i hate devil buhari and lamido will not smell dat seat amen. nigeria is in good hands with jonathan as the head, GEJ all the way
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by mu2sa2: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
emmydeep:
AND SO YOU SUPPORT THE CALL TO ISLAMISE NIGERIA?
Anybody talking somebody wants to islamise nigeria should go for check-up at Aro before it's too late. What do they mean by islamise nigeria? Can anybody force islam on anyone? The nigerian constitution is clear on freedom of religion. How does anyone even begin to islamise nigeria. Hypocrites, may your evil thoughts perish with u so that we can live in peace in nigeria, our dear native land.

1 Like

Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by kkkp: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
I hate SS n SE..GeJ is a curse to dis nation...if GEJ wins 2015..we shall divide dis Nation so dat he will go n RULE dat LAGOON he cald state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Speaker Of Kano House Of Assembly, And 11 Others / Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? / What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.