Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan (12552 Views)

Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
(My humble and patrotic prayer for dis country nigeria) God please Dont allow an hausa man to rule dis country again amen
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by okechukwu2013: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
tomakint:
......and you may have mistakenly misplaced 'Akwa Ibom' for 'Jigawa' undecided what and what structural developments has Lamido brought to Jigawa that can be compared to what Akpabio gave Akwa Ibom, I need answers has to why Boko Haram have Jigawa as one of their 'operational bases' and this is the man you are supporting? I bow to you ooo!

How can you compare Akwa Ibom with Jigawa? The later earns times 6 what Jigawa gets as allocation! I have been to Jigawa and it is quite clear that Lamido knows how to do wonders with little resources. His credentials and managerial abilities are not in doubt. Sule and Amechi can move this country foward
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by naptu2: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ifeconwaba: I hate northeners the way i hate devil buhari and lamido will not smell dat seat amen. nigeria is in good hands with jonathan as the head, GEJ all the way

May God erase hatred from your heart and replace it with love.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Retardeen don get wahala

1 Like

Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by KiksAsso: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
The fact remains that if Nigeria were to be a good country where people are held liable for the actions, Jonathan would have been impeaced.
Someone who portrays the qualities of Jonathan in a well organized company would have been sacked for incompetence by now.
Be that as it may, I still don't have the convinction that Lamido-Ameachi can take us to the promised land.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by tomakint: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
okechukwu2013:
How can you compare Akwa Ibom with Jigawa? The later earns times 6 what Jigawa gets as allocation! I have been to Jigawa and it is quite clear that Lamido knows how to do wonders with little resources. His credentials and managerial abilities are not in doubt. Sule and Amechi can move this country foward
For your mind Sule and Amechi will move your country forward? My friend think of a better alternative before 2015 becos this Jonathan will be there till 2019
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by seanet01: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
tomakint: Lamido who is yet to fix Jigawa satisfactorily is being backed by the 'Ebora of Owu', Olusegun Obasanjo to come and rule Nigeria at all cost! Truly, Nigeria is SICK! I still maintained, 'Woe betide any Southerner (be it from southwest, southeast and south-south)' clamouring for these disgruntled elements up North to come and preside over the affairs of this Nation again, despite what they (core North) have done to the rest of us over the years through the support from Buckingham Palace undecided
Bingo. Woe betide any Southerner who support the looting away of the treasury by Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by seanet01: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
tomakint:
For your mind Sule and Amechi will move your country forward? My friend think of a better alternative before 2015 becos this Jonathan will be there till 2019
If wishes were horses
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
People hate northerners 'cos of their born to rule mentality. I know goodluck is 'winning' next election.
mmmustapha: I ddnt knw Y ppl hates NORTHERNERS
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Usman212s: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
can't we pray to GOD to give us someone that ll take this country to the next level ? Must we always call regions,tribes or religions ?
Seriously i begin to dislike one character running in southern peeps vein ''SENTIMENT''
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by stitcheD(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
dridowu: most of we southerner are not unite but northener so superb wen it cmes to unity
Bros your english na wa o!
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by tomakint: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
seanet01: Bingo. Woe betide any Southerner who support the looting away of the treasury by Goodluck Jonathan
Donkey, at least we all know Jonathan has a good heart and he is not looting the treasury as your ACN Master told you, so what's your point 'Mr Propagandist'?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by balo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Chai!!
Ibadan and flood...
hope this recent flood won't result to loss of lives and properties grin grin grin

now on a serious note, let's remove sentiments, Lamido-Amaechi ticket is not a bad one, but I believe we can get a better combination.

Keeping fingers crossed on the candidates d opposition parties will bring forward.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by baby124: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Na wa o! Who posted them? Why ibadan?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by musiwa23: 12:20am On Apr 15, 2013
who is going to vote for them. nobody..

you people dont understand nigerian..

i do not know what lamido did for 8 years.. and so are millions of nigerian. i know this most be one of nairaland 419..

show me the stadium lamido built in jigawa state.

show me university he built.

how do you think people judge leadership.

you have to do something for anyone want to vote for you.. and why are you people wasting web space for this..

this is the problem we have with leadership in nigeria people dont want to do anything, they just want to get elected..

how what bases do you elect lamido as president.. is been a northerner the based.. No.

you have to look at what people have to offer. if they have nothing to offer.. you dont waste your time.

is it also possible to have goodluck jonathan and amachies from the same east.. noway.. so are just trying to make civil war to happen. the army is already divided and you may be overthrow in less than 3 month of that govt.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by camelus: 12:57am On Apr 15, 2013
mu2sa2: Anybody talking somebody wants to islamise nigeria should go for check-up at Aro before it's too late. What do they mean by islamise nigeria? Can anybody force islam on anyone? The nigerian constitution is clear on freedom of religion. How does anyone even begin to islamise nigeria. Hypocrites, may your evil thoughts perish with u so that we can live in peace in nigeria, our dear native land.
And when your bombing Churches on a Sunday killing Christains who went to Church worshipping God. What are u doing?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by NeoXVI: 1:21am On Apr 15, 2013
stitcheD:

grin grin grin Na product of free education nah. Abeg leave Dr Idowu alone joh

Btw, Southerner, Northerner, what difference does it make? We should be clamoring for a leader that has genuine love for the masses of Nigeria, who has the best interest of the country at heart, is full of vision and knows what to do.

When will you folks start judging people by the content of their character and not by their ethnicity or creed?

At this time and age.... na wa o angry
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by calcal: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2013
Abagworo:

Define the term "core North" and tell me how many years they've ruled Nigeria.

IBB-Gwari-8years

Abacha-Kanuri-5years

OBJ-Yoruba-11years

Gowon-Angas-9years

Shagari-Fulani-4years

Buhari-Fulani-2years

Abdulsalami-Nupe-1year

Ironsi-Igbo-1year

Jonathan-Ijaw-4years

Yar'Adua-Fulani-2years

Tafawa Balewa-Sefawa-6years.

so Hausa man never rule this country! then it is there turn to rule.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by yommynice(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2013
For your calendar/almanac, branded tote/paper bags, product tags,product packaging, wristbands, lapels, paper air fresheners, wrist flashes, lanyard, branded t-shirts, postals/handbills, CD sleeves, stickers, large format prints: digital banners, backdrops, roll-up banners, signages and other branded souvenirs, Please contact:
comQuest Designs & Ideas
comquestmedia@yahoo.com yommynice2007@yahoo.com
08069146494 08097351525
…we think beyond!

Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by dridowu: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2013
stitcheD:
hw many certificate dangote get ? How much u don make since my english don make ur head scatter ?
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Abel202: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2013
[b]My people, sentiments apart. Fact is that a Lamido/Amaechi ticket stands no chance at all at displacing GEJ come 2015 whether in the PDP or in any opposition party. When people make informed observations concerning Lamido, this poster resorts to insults. Question is - outside Jigawa state, who knows Lamido and his so-called achievements? Anwser - NOBODY. If you are looking for performing governors who can have a chance at displacing GEJ, talk of people like FASHOLA of Lagos, ROCHAS of Imo, AKPABIO of Akwa Ibom, ADAMS Osheomole of Edo and even Amaechi of Rivers. Then you can get a Lamido or El Rufai to be their Vice, then you have a possibility of beating GEJ come 2015.
The propblem with the North is that they want power by all means. They hate Jonathan just because he is not a Northerner. For them a sick and paralysed Yaradua sitting there and doing nothing would be better than Jonathan. Sorry folks it woun't work ever again.
If the opposition realy want to displace GEJ by 2015 Let them try fielding any of these pairs in APC and see what happens:
ROCHAS / EL RUFAI
FASHOLA / SANUSI
They will have far more chance in smelling power with any of the above pairs than this dead-on-arrival Lamido/Amaechi or their usual Buhari+any southern V.P.
If the poster wants to brandish his usual insults, no wahala. Let them bring out Lamido/Amaechi come 2015 and see GEJ smiling and cruising to victory EFFORTLESSLY.[/b]
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by tomakint: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2013
Abel202: [b]My people, sentiments apart. Fact is that a Lamido/Amaechi ticket stands no chance at all at displacing GEJ come 2015 whether in the PDP or in any opposition party. When people make informed observations concerning Lamido, this poster resorts to insults. Question is - outside Jigawa state, who knows Lamido and his so-called achievements? Anwser - NOBODY. If you are looking for performing governors who can have a chance at displacing GEJ, talk of people like FASHOLA of Lagos, ROCHAS of Imo, AKPABIO of Akwa Ibom, ADAMS Osheomole of Edo and even Amaechi of Rivers. Then you can get a Lamido or El Rufai to be their Vice, then you have a possibility of beating GEJ come 2015.
The propblem with the North is that they want power by all means. They hate Jonathan just because he is not a Northerner. For them a sick and paralysed Yaradua sitting there and doing nothing would be better than Jonathan. Sorry folks it woun't work ever again.
If the opposition realy want to displace GEJ by 2015 Let them try fielding any of these pairs in APC and see what happens:
ROCHAS / EL RUFAI
FASHOLA / SANUSI
They will have far more chance in smelling power with any of the above pairs than this dead-on-arrival Lamido/Amaechi or their usual Buhari+any southern V.P.
If the poster wants to brandish his usual insults, no wahala. Let them bring out Lamido/Amaechi come 2015 and see GEJ smiling and cruising to victory EFFORTLESSLY.[/b]
You just made my day with your brilliant post, so many 'babies' in the house! If the North is becoming a 'hotbed of political, ethnic and religious violence' right under our nose and a candidate from that same place is what some people wants to be the President, then I will continue to laugh at their stupidity! cheesy cheesy cheesy Even if a 'Pope' (apologies to my Catholic friends) emerges as a Northern candidate he can never win, if in doubt advice Buhari (I challenged you all Buhari supporters) to contest against Jonathan and he go hear wen. Bottomline: We (southerners) don't want any funky mallams for now, let them stay at the sidelines and watch! Enough is Enough!
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Okeloye: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
Sule nd Ameachi ae going 2 rebuild dis country into beta one. Lamido av program 4 9geria peoples.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by confusion247(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I'm not a bigot but the question that readily comes to mind when one reads this type of report is WHY NOT Amaechi-Lamido ticket? Must the south always serve under the north?

Who failed to build new power plants, transmission facilities or expand the distribution networks in the last 3 decades? Who failed to add new networks of roads in the last 2 decades? Who presided over the dilapidation of existing road networks? Who presided over the deterioration of the basic and tertiary education system? Who presided over the decayed rail transport system? Who created the enabling environment for corruption to grow astronomically? Who forcefully seized the missionary schools? Who converted Nigeria to a nation solely dependent on oil? Who presided over the astronomical rise in unemployment rate?

Can the people from the same ethnic group that is mostly responsible for these problems be trusted to solve them?
No is the answer.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by confusion247(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
naptu2:

May God erase hatred from your heart and replace it with love.
Your prayer should be channeled to boko haram.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by topazjosh(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
tomakint:
......and you may have mistakenly misplaced 'Akwa Ibom' for 'Jigawa' undecided what and what structural developments has Lamido brought to Jigawa that can be compared to what Akpabio gave Akwa Ibom, I need answers has to why Boko Haram have Jigawa as one of their 'operational bases' and this is the man you are supporting? I bow to you ooo!
not trying to be bias or support lamido here but you should know akwa ibom annual budget is much more than that of jigawa,check 2013 annual budget of both state,aside other excess oil benefits.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by Empex(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by tomakint: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
topazjosh: not trying to be bias or support lamido here but you should know akwa ibom annual budget is much more than that of jigawa,check 2013 annual budget of both state,aside other excess oil benefits.
Even if you still give the same 'Endowed Akwa Ibom State' to Lamido he will still not perform,we don't call them 'Aboki' for nothing undecided
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by hectorsector: 1:47pm On May 30, 2013
The homogenuity of the south cannot be equated with the individuality of the south...
Its not about geography, its origin, culture, religion,values and traditions that unites.
Re: Lamido-Amaechi Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan by yommynice(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
For your table-top calendar, wall calendar, almanac, branded tote/paper bags, product tags,product packaging, branded wristbands, corporate lapels, branded paper air fresheners, wrist flashes, lanyard, branded t-shirts, postals/handbills, CD sleeves, fanciful business cards, stickers, large format prints: digital banners, backdrops, roll-up banners, signages and other branded souvenirs, Please contact:
comQuest Designs & Ideas
Mail.comquest@yahoo.com yommynice2007@yahoo.com
08069146494 08097351525
BB Pin: 32D60984
…passion inspired!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? / What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War / Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.