Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (43277 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Terrorist Plot To Bomb Imam Ali Mosque,Assasinate Ayat. Sistani Foiled / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Jlow2: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
a houze agent in cotonou,4 dos who want 2 relocate
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by sunsky29(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
Shollyps: YES DEY HAVE KILLED MORE MUSLIMS THAN CHRISTIAN LIKE BOMBING MOSQUE EVERY FRIDAY,SHOOTING GUNS INSIDE D MOSQUE,SETTING MOSQUE ON FIRE ABI
abeg tel d guy.im mumu don 2 ripe

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by cashmentor(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
sunsky29: .mumu do u?
rather than ask a very simple question - WHY? You choose to insult without reason.......anyway, Today is still sunday.... Have you eaten?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by free2ryhme: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
bush bull: where is this country going 2; 4 God sake.
ask jona badluck
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by successcertain: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
Not a news at least 50"percent of Nigerian states are in ruins, the nothern states are gradually wiping off the map with the boko haram vampires in their midst. The south western south and eastern Nigerian look safe but it doesn't with a bunch of aggresaive negro policemen extorting and making life more harder than the boko haram. It is a war with politician and religious Nd the brainwashed toothless Nigerian seat their lazy ass shouting god help e go better. Violence shouldn't be the case but obviously the negro politician are 70 percent greedy and evil heartless and selfishthan their western counterpart. Welcome to a new world order.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by lacasa: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
Only during the time of a slow-poke undecided

All leaders b4 this dumb fisherman all faced one crisis or another, and each maneuvered his way to quell it;

Gowon - (secession/Civil war)
Buhari - maitatsine crisis/ogoni uprising (quenched).
Babangida - zangon kataf (quenched)
Abacha - shi'a uprising (quenched).
Yar'adua - Militancy/Boko-Haram (quenched to a great degree)

But, Retardeen's case serves as the epitome of gross incompetence, lacklustre cabinet, mismanagement ad lack of decisiveness and trust.

From Boko haram to militancy to fuel subsidy scandal to massive corruption to indiscriminate criminal presidential pardons and looting of the treasury angry

#.. In 3 plus years the nation is heading towards oblivion with no sensible hand on deck to turn the tide.

GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND HIS GOVERNMENT IS THE GREATEST MISFORTUNE TO HAPPEN TO THIS GREAT NATION SINCE January 15 1966 coup and the Civil War

**God Punish these Devils in Disguise** angry

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by a1solution: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
Let there be peace.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Eboski(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
[quote author=mikeansy]btw there is as much mosques in the south as there is Christian churches in the north

let no one take this threat for granted

we are in dangerous times

amnesty to terrorists was never the,yes. There is mosques in the south who do you think go dere for worship? Muslims in Edo state and SW,or the Abokis who are gate men,shoe makers?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by ezeuba(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
The best way to deal with terrorists is to make them know there is no monopoly on terror and violence; give them hell on earth. Why do terrorists not bomb targets in Israel anymore? Why do the chechnyan terrorists not bomb targets in Russia anymore? These countries give them fire for fire, and that is how you handle them...

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by tspun(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
O lord come to our rescue. Mend what will u call wat u r abt to do, bcus i can't call dat REVENGE ON BOKO HARAM. How many ijaw have they kill in d north. D bh. r killing mostly muslim. So live their mosque out of ur fight for herry okah revenge, for peace to reign.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Eboski(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
lacasa: Only during the time of aa slow-poke undecided

All leaders b4 this dumb fisherman all faced one crisis or another, and each maneuvered their ways to quell it;

But, Retardeen's case serves as the epitome of gross incompetence, lacklustre cabinet, mismanagement ad lack of decisiveness and trust.

From Boko haram to militancy to fuel subsidy to massive corruption to indiscriminate criminal presidential pardons and looting of the treasury angry

#.. In 3 plus years the nation is heeadding towwards oblivion with no sensible hand on deck to turn the tide.

GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND HIS GOVERNMENT IS THE GREATEST MISFORTUNE TO HAPPEN TO THIS GREAT NATION SINCE July 15 1966 coup and the Civil War

mumu do you so?

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by cashmentor(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
This is a mere political gimmicks! And i love it..... Something good will come out of it.. I gat that feeling!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Jlow2: a houze agent in cotonou,4 dos who want 2 relocate
You really don't understand Nigeria, do you ?
No ibo man will abandon his village and city, no Yoruba man will abandon his city and village, no body will abandon the land of his ancestors. That is something you can take as a given in Nigeria.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MiloRambaldi(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
Missonas:

My thoughts exactly.d enemy here is The Government and the victims are The Masses esp the women and children.true we need a Revolution i mean its inevitable but not lyk this-threats and counter threats.we need a communal strong bond irrespective of religion,cultural,social and political background to fight dis.

When people revolt what will they be asking for? Revolt against corruption? Ok. Nice idea. But with a strong, rich central gov't controlling so much, corruption will be tough to deal with mere revolution. How do U deal with corruption when the Executive, Police, Judiciary and Legislative are competing for the Most Corrupt Prize? If you topple these, what institutions would u replace them with that won't be as powerful and corrupt?

Best is create competition among states through true federalism. Obviously what is needed is true federalism, but even today many people don't want it. The North are opposed to it as they oppose State Police.

I don't see revolution bringing any real change - just bloodletting on the streets perhaps. There need to be a clear articulation of what different federating units/regions want and negotiations between regions on the basis for continued coexistence. If compromise can't be achieved, then....

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by jimjones: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
Shollyps: Who is MEND?

they're a bunch of twats. ebele-sponsored loudmouthed nitwits sucking for attention all over the place. pays to ignore them.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by slimfit1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
Okay mend have ran out of money. Just to let them know not all northerners are Muslims state your intentions ethnic or religious threat ?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by emmayoc: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
Castos: Vision 2020
indeed
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Mekanze: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Legit1: Make dem do sharp sharp make we know levels undecided
True talk brother, let's divide this fucking nation called Nigeria. MEND carry go.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Amnesty proposal to Boko Haram may have instigated this, I have zero doubts about this puzzle. I also think it will be a deadly combo fighting evil with evil. In the end, each Geo-Political zone has to generate resources to be used in settling their 'Freedom Fighters'. I do trust JTF to pull those triggers at the right targets, zero tolerance to terrorism is a paradigm.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by sunsky29(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mzsolex: uh? say what?... wow it's obvious this shyt is going down before 2015, mehn i think i've got a relative in cotonou.
u da fear?jst watch.naija wil stand.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by dragunov: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
kacheezy: BH has killed more muslims than Christians...our politicians are taking this thing to far...but i tot Asari Dokubo is a Mujahedeen...
Oh! Really? Like seriously? I beg bros; clean ya mouth!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
tspun: O lord come to our rescue. Mend what will u call wat u r abt to do, bcus i can't call dat REVENGE ON BOKO HARAM. How many ijaw have they kill in d north. D bh. r killing mostly muslim. So live their mosque out of ur fight for herry okah revenge, for peace to reign.
how many mosques were bombed ?
How many churches were bombed ?
Boko haram said on video tape that its main target were christians.
Although I am against terrorism in any form, I must say I predicted Amnesty would have this effect.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
Now nigerians have realized that the seat of mr. President is vacant, though occupied.

They just have to elect or select group of six wise men (each from the geopolitical zones of the country) to steer this country back to sanity before it is too late.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by omiobo: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
If the bond is not strong enough to keep us together,I see no reason we are call Nigeria. We are better off separated.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Eboski(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
samm_miey: We shud all blame Jonathan d cause of it all
how is Gej the cause of this? If we make your father the president of nigeria and you are the advice on security 2 your father,what will you advice him on BH and MEND? State of emergence? Let us hear u and ur plans
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Burger01(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nigeria 6 Ghana 1... Oh! Wrong thread. Abeg enough of this bombing threats...

sad
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
brave men dont talk too much they act.................ion
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
before war, its best to warn people.

Trvlla'c:
brave men dont talk too much they act.................ion

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by sunsky29(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
cashmentor: rather than ask a very simple question - WHY? You choose to insult without reason.......anyway, Today is still sunday.... Have you eaten?
hmm i don eat bt d cost of garri 4 p.h suppose mk frnt page
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Eboski(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
ochukwuma15: Now nigerians have realized that the seat of mr. President is vacant, though occupied.

They just have to elect or select group of six wise men (each from the geopolitical zones of the country) to steer this country back to sanity before it is too late.

........Chuks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.
chuks if your father is selected from the East to represent all Igbos from the geopolitical zones,what will be your advice for your father on BH and MEND problems?

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MiloRambaldi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
lacasa: Only during the time of aa slow-poke undecided

All leaders b4 this dumb fisherman all faced one crisis or another, and each maneuvered their ways to quell it;

From Boko haram to militancy to fuel subsidy to massive corruption to indiscriminate criminal presidential pardons and looting of the treasury angry

#.. In 3 plus years the nation is heeadding towwards oblivion with no sensible hand on deck to turn the tide.

GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND HIS GOVERNMENT IS THE GREATEST MISFORTUNE TO HAPPEN TO THIS GREAT NATION SINCE July 15 1966 coup and the Civil War

You draw the wrong conclusions from our checkered history, bro. The Miatatsine riots lasted over 5 years killing over 8000. The civil war killed millions. The fact is that the fundamental issues of federalism is yet to be dealt with leading to these issues repeating. BH shows that it'll get more and more difficult if we keep glossing over the underlying issues. Obviously BH is more difficult becuase of the Northern elite support - just listen to the North's clamour for amnesty even after BH rejected it. I don't see what more force GEJ could employ against BH except sanction covert assassination of some Northern elites- possibly leading to another civil war. Only way BH can be quelled is when the North wants it to stop, which will be when/if they regain Presidency.

BH is at par to what led to the civil war, which we couldn't avoid and barely survived as a nation.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Yahaya85(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
We are waiting for them to start,wallahi I promised to kill 10 christian for any muslim they killed,we have plenty of igbos to slaughter here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man