Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (42812 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Terrorist Plot To Bomb Imam Ali Mosque,Assasinate Ayat. Sistani Foiled / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
See women Yoruba warriors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKYZgSCif0
aboki mind yourself o
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4: See women Yoruba warriors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKYZgSCif0
aboki mind yourself o

The yoruba land is already a vassal state of the Fulanis , Fulanis colonized part of their land, they can not fight their colonial masters
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4:
It is not a revenge mission, it is a mission for survival, a mission for freedom. It consigns all of us.
Liberty or death.

Right.
When Ekitis and Ondos fought in the Kiriki war in the 90s, we still remained a closed unit family.
There's no hate/animosity between us.
Yorubas fight effective wars. . . . we don't need emotional and psychological trauma that continues to plague the Ibos till today.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
kettykings:

The yoruba land is already a vassal state of the Fulanis , Fulanis colonized part of their land, they can not fight their colonial masters

Dumbazz, anyone is welcome to yorubaland, for greener pastures.
The Yorubas welcome Hausas/Fulanis as they welcome Ibos and Edos.
If your solution is for Yorubas to fight and rid themselves of Fuanis, then we ought to do the same to the Ibos in our midst.
Use your common sense.
You think everything is about sectionalism and discrimination? Yorubas dont share your mentality.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Dumbazz, anyone is welcome to yorubaland, for greener pastures.
The Yorubas welcome Hausas/Fulanis as they welcome Ibos and Edos.
If your solution is for Yorubas to get fight and rid themselves of Fuanis, then we ought to do the same to the Ibos in our midst.
Use your common sense.
You think everything is about sectionalism and discrimination? Yorubas dont share your mentality.

I am talking of Illorin Emirate that was conquered by the Fulanis and being ruled by a fulani Emir and not Lagos which was the former capital of Nigeria

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
kettykings:

you must be a joker!
I guess you are talking about Illorin.
Illorin was not conquered through war, it was conquered through deceipt.
During a Yoruba civil war, some foolish Yoruba king invited some northern man and his army to his palace, and that king gave them titles and wanted to use them as his allies against his Yoruba ennemies. But the northerners managed to burn the king alife and kept that kingdom because Yorubas were too occupied fighting themselves.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by deSika(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
*¤¢£$¤
wat if boko haram were just playing d first part of a script. like a girl refusing a boys wooing attempts at first but later accepting it.
dat these boko boys may later accept this amnesty wooing by fg after much persuasionn from their northern govs considering the luxury involved.
so na like this they go just wake up after say three yrs consay they won resume their madness abi. Godforbid

lesson~amnesty can never permanenntly cure terrorism. (ask MEND) only justice can. this time not common sense justice but intelligence justice, the way Obama killed Osama(dats if they actually killed him)
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by OneNaira6: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4:
You are forgetting edos are just as Yoruba as other Yoruba, even though they are South southerners.
So you see, there is a part of South South that is Yoruba. So if there is war then that implicates South west as well.
patriot4: urhobos as well are Yorubas, and they are South southerners as well.

Did you not argue with Physics on this matter till the point the dude lost it and cursed you out for constantly dragging his community into thisyour claiming and here you are yet again still doing it. WTF is wrong with you dude?

The Edos are not yoruba. Edo state consist of more than one ethnicity and each of this ethnicity have their own heritage and none of them are yoruba. The urhobo are also not yoruba. Dude leave other ethnic groups alone. na wa ooo
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
When Boko Haram want to bomb, they don't issue threats and shyt. They just bomb and come out and tell you that they bombed.

MEND has been issuing threats since kingdom come. All talk, no substance.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Did you not argue with Physics on this matter till the point the dude lost it and cursed you out for constantly dragging his community into thisyour claiming and here you are yet again still doing it. WTF is wrong with you dude?

The Edos are not yoruba. Edo state consist of more than one ethnicity and each of this ethnicity have their own heritage and none of them are yoruba. The urhobo are also not yoruba. Dude leave other ethnic groups alone. na wa ooo
who is odudwa ?

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4: you must be a joker!
I guess you are talking about Illorin.
Illorin was not conquered through war, it was conquered through deceipt.
During a Yoruba civil war, some foolish Yoruba king invited some northern man and his army to his palace, and that king gave them titles and wanted to use them as his allies against his Yoruba ennemies. But the northerners managed to burn the king alife and kept that kingdom because Yorubas were too occupied fighting themselves.
kettykings:

I am talking of Illorin Emirate that was conquered by the Fulanis and being ruled by a fulani Emir and not Lagos which was the former capital of Nigeria

And some of your properties that was captured during the war, have you gotten them back?
Have you gotten back all your lands?

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4:
who is odudwa ?

The dumazz #2 thinks every non-ibo is Yoruba
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
pDude: When Boko Haram want to bomb, they don't issue threats and shyt. They just bomb and come out and tell you that they bombed.

MEND has been issuing threats since kingdom come. All talk, no substance.

Didn't MASSOB also threatened to declare war on Nigeria?

All talking no action SS/SE

I'm beginning to lose respect for the SS. . . . they're making more noise than their SE bothers nowadays.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
Busy!!

How yuh a waan turn da bludclart thread tuh a rasclart Yoruba vs. Igbo mudslinging?? undecided undecided

Rastaman a waan teach yuh a message fi peace.

Jah bless.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
answer the question. Is Odudwa not an Edo ?
And don't give me that crap of Odudwa coming from the sky.
Texas.Cowgirl:

The dumazz #2 thinks every non-ibo is Yoruba
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by prettyboi1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
Blame that clueless dullard for all of the country's woes & all of this falling apart. That man has to be booted out in 2015. Nigeria is too rugged for him to handle,obviously. What a shame.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Didn't MASSOB also threatened to declare war on Nigeria?

All talking no action SS/SE

I'm beginning to lose respect for the SS. . . . they're making more noise than their SE bothers nowadays.

Gwan rudegyal? Wahh ya say?

Rastaman fi share dis bomboclart ganja wif yuh fi a waan, ya noe. wink
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4: answer the question. Is Odudwa not an Edo ?
And don't give me that crap of Odudwa coming from the sky.

Have you seen his birth certificate?
He's actually Chinese.
What's Oduduwa got to do with SS/SE/North?

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
pretty_boi: Blame that clueless dullard for all of the country's woes & all of this falling apart. That man has to be booted out in 2015. Nigeria is too rugged for him to handle,obviously. What a shame.

The problem is not the Clueless Dullard Nigeria has been like this since 1945 it was worse during OBJ tenure , the blame should rather go to Lord Lugard
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by starbuck(f): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
Violent retaliation in this case will not by any means solve the current religious crisis in the country,if the so called MEND proceeds in excuting the proposed threat then , they are not different from the boko haram.
Illiteracy stands to be our major problem in Nigeria.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by OneNaira6: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
As for the topic.

Give me a second, let me find the best dance pic to describe how I feel knowing this f2ked up nation would divide soon.

Everybody go answer your papa name. The damn country is cursed. Killings on all areas, corruption on all areas, bad image every where, terrible politicians everywhere, each region hating each other. The damn nation is cursed. Cursed I tell ya. It would be better to deal with just your people as oppose to been dragged backwards by everybody because of a failed concept of "one nigeria". Finally a threat from a southern group that actually carry out their threat.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm all for what happens next. As for those expressing concern for any Igbo, SS and whoever ever still residing up north after the attack, una are wasting your time. Any southerner still residing up north even now in my opinion has a death wish.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
kettykings:

The problem is not the Clueless Dullard Nigeria has been like this since 1945 it was worse during OBJ tenure , the blame should rather go to Lord Lugard

Yuh a bludclart chichi man fi blaming everyone and not the incumbent!!

Shut yuh puss.yclart mouth, numbnut!!

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Have you seen his birth certificate?
He's actually Chinese.
What's Oduduwa got to do with SS/SE/North?
I am giving you the full picture of what the Yoruba nation is.
Urhobos are edos who were in Benin during the rule of the Ogisos.
And Benin also gave birth to Yoruba nations. Although it wasn't always called Benin, it was once called Igodomigodo and later Ubini, and finally Benin.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
Whatever Mend/MASSOB wants to do, you're free to d it.

Just dont drag Yorubas into your mess.

And make sure this time, everything is well-planned so that the leader won't have to adorn himself in feminine garments to escape.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4:
I am giving you the full picture of what the Yoruba nation is.
Urhobos are edos who were in Benin during the rule of the Ogisos.
And Benin also gave birth to Yoruba nations. Although it wasn't always called Benin, it was once called Igodomigodo and later Ubini, and finally Benin.

If you want to write opinionated "facts" about Yorubas, why not create a thread and knock yourself out?
All this Wikipedia University education you're displaying to impress me is actually an epic fail.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Do not mind asari, he is a political muslim?
kacheezy: BH has killed more muslims than Christians...our politicians are taking this thing to far...but i tot Asari Dokubo is a Mujahedeen...
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

If you want to write opinionated "facts" about Yorubas, why not create a thread and knock yourself out?
All this Wikipedia University education you're displaying to impress me is actually an epic fail.

Gwan girlie, rastaman a fi lek yuh cow milk ya noe. wahh ya say? grin

Jah bless
Texas.Cowgirl:

And some of your properties that was captured during the war, have you gotten them back?
Have you gotten back all your lands?
peacefully break up this country

Let me tell u something, the hausas/fulanis have said it loud and clear that should Nigeria breakup, they would fully take Ilorin as their acquired territory. This statement was made by northern elites at Kaduna sometime last yr after their meeting. Now would the yorubas be willing to vacate Ilorin for them just like that? Christians are being killed in the north every day and I cannot mention the number of yorubas I know that have been shot dead. It would be foolish for any region in the south to think that they can bury their head in the sand on this matter. We pray there will be no war; we could call a referandum now and peacefully break up this country.

I can assure u one thing, if there's going to be another war in this country it is going to be a religious war and no part of the country will not be involved either willingly or by force. U may choose to argue otherwise but mark my words, d SW will be drawn into any other war that will be fought in this country but we don't pray for war.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4: Cotonou is the capital of benin republic. I know you are not a southerner, if you were then you wouldn't speak like this.

And Abuja is the capital of Nigeria so? Don't tell me you lack sense of humour cos mata wey don dey pass cry na to laugh remain. If I may ask how would a southerner respond
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by ebamma(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
Its high time, to show u that hausas support bokoharam, check some of their posts here promising to kill christians, thank God am a proud niger deltan, a reminder to those abokis spewing rubbish on this thread is that the population of hausas alone in calabar is higher than the population of niger deltans in the whole of northern nigeria, if una try rubbish na una go cry,we niger deltans are not nomads who roam from one state to another like u guys, we stay in our home towns and work therein
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
EUROBOMBER: peacefully break up this country

Let me tell u something, the hausas/fulanis have said it loud and clear that should Nigeria breakup, they would fully take Ilorin as their acquired territory. This statement was made by northern elites at Kaduna sometime last yr after their meeting. Now would the yorubas be willing to vacate Ilorin for them just like that? Christians are being killed in the north every day and I cannot mention the number of yorubas I know that have been shot dead. It would be foolish for any region in the south to think that they can bury their head in the sand on this matter. We pray there will be no war; we could call a referandum now and peacefully break up this country.

I can assure u one thing, if there's going to be another war in this country it is going to be a religious war and no part of the country will not be involved either willingly or by force. U may choose to argue otherwise but mark my words, d SW will be drawn into any other war that will be fought in this country but we don't pray for war.

There is no dstinct Yoruba and Fulanis in Illorin, those two have mixed both cultures to create their own identity.
Telling the Fulanis to vacate Ilorin (a joker's move) is like telling Yorubas to vacate their property.
How Ilorin will split is up to Ilorin people.

As per the lecture about breakup. . . . I' not against breakup so don't waste time hitting the keyboards.
How we breakup is what worries me.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Gwan girlie, rastaman a fi lek yuh cow milk ya noe. wahh ya say? grin

Jah bless

Shymmex, I understand, you're high. Go to the romance section for now, sotigbo wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? / Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68