Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (42814 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Terrorist Plot To Bomb Imam Ali Mosque,Assasinate Ayat. Sistani Foiled / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by OneNaira6: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4: answer the question. Is Odudwa not an Edo ?
And don't give me that crap of Odudwa coming from the sky.

Oduduwa is a benin descendant and that in no way proves that Edo state which has multiple ethnicity are Yoruba. My people descendant claim to be from benin and last time I checked, we are in no way Yoruba. The Edo's on this forum have told you multiple times to stop doing that yet you no want listen.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by havensagu1: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Legit1: Make dem do sharp sharp make we know levels undecided
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

If you want to write opinionated "facts" about Yorubas, why not create a thread and knock yourself out?
All this Wikipedia University education you're displaying to impress me is actually an epic fail.
I hope you know that the Benin empire stretched up to ghana at a certain point. And yet you do not think the Edos populated all those Yoruba areas with their descendants.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by ebamma(m): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Our cousins from the east should come back home, Enough is enough, no be only one tribe sabi operate ak 47 guns
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by BlackBaron: 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
Just remember that in the event of a full scale war, all you war mongers would feel the effect directly or indirectly.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Oduduwa is a benin descendant and that in no way proves that Edo state which has multiple ethnicity are Yoruba. My people descendant claim to be from benin and last time I checked, we are in no way Yoruba. The Edo's on this forum have told you multiple times to stop doing that yet you no want listen.
What you don't understand is that the name doesn't matter!!
I am trying to explain to you guys that you are brothers !!!!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
How yuh a waan break up a nice country fi Nigeria?

Rastaman a waan preach peace tuh mi Afrikan bredrin.

Afrika a gat too many potentials buh da devil fi babylon a waan destroy da motherland.

Wake up, Afrika a promised land, ya noe.

Jah bless. One love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfdAJxUXgYI
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
They said the war will start this year and nigeria will eventually disintegrate by 2015
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
BlackBaron: Just remember that in the event of a full scale war, all you war mongers would feel the effect directly or indirectly.

I hope to fight the first battle on the first war front.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
BlackBaron: Just remember that in the event of a full scale war, all you war mongers would feel the effect directly or indirectly.

you are quite right my guy because t=right now only the Northern Christians igbos in the North are feeling the effect
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4:
I hope you know that the Benin empire stretched up to ghana at a certain point. And yet you do not think the Edos populated all those Yoruba areas with their descendants.

ANYWZ, ENJOY. . . .OFF FOR NOW
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Shymmex, I understand, you're high. Go to the romance section for now, sotigbo wink

Rastaman fi share dis bomboclart ganja wit yuh mi Afrikan queen.

Wahh ya say?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sabali sabali sabali

Patience patience patience mi Afrikan bredrins - make love not war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9VQye6P8k0
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: They said the war will start this year and nigeria will eventually disintegrate by 2015

this year is tool early for the war to start , but i believe the year is more like what 1966 was to the civil war a year of tensions and counter tension possibly by ending of year we would start witnessing the drawing of troupes particularly by igbos who are right now without a standing private army . Igbo scientist in this forum and else where should start putting on their thinking caps
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by OneNaira6: 12:02am On Apr 15, 2013
patriot4:
What you don't understand is that the name doesn't matter!!
I am trying to explain to you guys that you are brothers !!!!

Dude I realize you are yoruba and for some reason best known to you, you want to drag other's into the yoruba category. Weren't you the one pretending to be from edo state earlier until they outed you, all I'm saying is that if you are doing something and the people asked you to stop, then do the courtesy and listen to them. It's wrong to constantly do something they've begged you to stop doing and one even insulted you in effort to make you to stop.

With that I'm done with this conversation.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by RealMccoy2(m): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2013
ShymmexLion: Sabali sabali sabali

Patience patience patience mi Afrikan bredrins - make love not war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9VQye6P8k0
Love this song. I doubt peeps in naij understand the words behind what they are saying.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Stlatyv(m): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2013
[quote author=Bonapart][/quote] mr igbo i av only one question 4 u. Ar d igbos ready for 'suicide bombin'? Dont fool urself av nt seen dat ibo on dis earth. ''Gunmen vs suicide bomber''. Ibo use ur head abeg
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by livebullet(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2013
cashmentor: i hate the intention....... But i Love the Threat!

me too...

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 15, 2013
Truth be told, in a war of attrition every single one of you will be affected... So, keep beating the drums of war in a country like Nigeria where almost everything is intertwined - I feel sorry for you lousy pricks...

You start killing muslims; northerners start killing southerners; and southerners start killing northerners... then the vicious cycle of death and destruction continues... When it's all said and done, Somalia will look like child's play...

Anyway, I shall donate 50p to the red cross on ya behalf!!! grin wink

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2013
St.latyv:
mr igbo i av only one question 4 u. Ar d igbos ready for 'suicide bombin'? Dont fool urself av nt seen dat ibo on dis earth. ''Gunmen vs suicide bomber''. Ibo use ur head abeg
there is no suicide bomber in the army, yet the army is stronger than boko haram. I rest my cace.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Love this song. I doubt peeps in naij understand the words behind what they are saying.

Do Nigerians understand anything?? grin
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2013
St.latyv:
mr igbo i av only one question 4 u. Ar d igbos ready for 'suicide bombin'? Dont fool urself av nt seen dat ibo on dis earth. ''Gunmen vs suicide bomber''. Ibo use ur head abeg

Americans did not need to do suicide bombing to fight Alqaeda . same with israel fighting the Palestine suicide bombers

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Stlatyv(m): 12:11am On Apr 15, 2013
''Gunmen vs suicide bomber''. Gunmen wants to kil nd nt to b kiled bt suicide bomber wants to kil nd b kiled. Who do u fink wil win d fyt? Ibos to my own opinion na one seasonal film u cant finish watchn.Rememba ur greatgrandfada don try am once.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by jamst(m): 12:12am On Apr 15, 2013
1 more thing,its like we have 'agents of evil' in this forum,e.g texas.cowgirl & sunsky29 & co,who are spreading disinformation & causing mischief.and by the way,the owner of this forum is part of this evil agenda,2 create a sense of hatred & resentment among members of this forum via political & religious line...members,be careful wit the comment u post cos some secret security agents are/might be among us in disguise.(a word is enough 4 the wise)

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Dude I realize you are yoruba and for some reason best known to you, you want to drag other's into the yoruba category. Weren't you the one pretending to be from edo state earlier until they outed you, all I'm saying is that if you are doing something and the people asked you to stop, then do the courtesy and listen to them. It's wrong to constantly do something they've begged you to stop doing and one even insulted you in effort to make you to stop.

With that I'm done with this conversation.
I am not "Yoruba", I am an Edo who knows his history. There are Edos in almost all southern communities. <because our emperors forced the conquered territories to not speak or learn edo, the Edo population that was in that conquered territory had to learn the foreign language to communicate with the people there. So for centuries some Edos have been speaking Yoruba or even igbo and today they don't even know that they are Edos. Onitsha for example is probably 70 percent Edo, so is a big part of Yorubaland. DNA test would prove this.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Stlatyv(m): 12:17am On Apr 15, 2013
Bokoboys ar animals dat dont wait 4 action,rememba they retaliate base on threat or abusive statement. Emir of kano can testify to dat. Abeg ibos watch ya mouth nd watch ya back. Aw dose d isue on ground bcome ur busines. We av peace in d west nd u av litle peace in d east,leave dem wit their wahala. The leaders wil caution their barbaric kids wen they dim fits.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 15, 2013
This is a welcome news and with this the hausas,no i mean bokos will realise that no region or set of ppl have monopoly to violence.
Let it begin!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by prettyboi1(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2013
kettykings:

The problem is not the Clueless Dullard Nigeria has been like this since 1945 it was worse during OBJ tenure , the blame should rather go to Lord Lugard
Why should Lugard be blamed? Did he & his government & administrators have 10 heads to rule the country that we don't have now? Is Nigeria the only country that was colonized? Abegi! We need to stop running away from our problems & always looking for who to blame. North,south,east,middle-belt,west....Nigeria is our country & it is our responsibility to protect her & all her people regardless of creed. Jonathan is just so dull & weak that the country is crumbling right before his very eyes & he cant do anything but always looking for who to blame.
First,according to him,boko haram members were in his government,then he wasn't a "general" or "Pharoah" or "David". Story changed later,boko haram members suddenly became "ghosts." Then he said boko haram cannot be granted amnesty cos they're ghosts. Story later changed again....according to the shameless president of this country, "evil forces are attacking Nigeria."
Story later changed again,boko haram that the president said its members are ghosts were suddenly scheduled to be granted amnesty. Boko haram members bluntly refused to offer saying it is the government that needs amnesty from it's terror. Story changed again,the federal government is saying "it is a must for boko haram to accept amnesty."

GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS A FAILURE & A DISGRACE TO THE PRIDE OF BEING CALLED A NIGERIAN.

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 15, 2013
St.latyv:
''Gunmen vs suicide bomber''. Gunmen wants to kil nd nt to b kiled bt suicide bomber wants to kil nd b kiled. Who do u fink wil win d fyt? Ibos to my own opinion na one seasonal film u cant finish watchn.Rememba ur greatgrandfada don try am once.
you have to be alife to win
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 15, 2013
St.latyv:

Hey, stop talking like a child. D Israelis have never used suicide bombing but have been able to humble the arabs. D Americans never used suicide bombing but have sent d taliban into the deserts. What is required is superior military intelligence and military might.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by kettykings: 12:27am On Apr 15, 2013
pretty_boi:
Why should Lugard be blamed? Did he & his government & administrators have 10 heads to rule the country that we don't have now? Is Nigeria the only country that was colonized? Abegi! We need to stop running away from our problems & always looking for who to blame. North,south,east,middle-belt,west....Nigeria is our country & it is our responsibility to protect her & all her people regardless of creed. Jonathan is just so dull & weak that the country is crumbling right before his very eyes & he cant do anything but always looking for who to blame.
First,according to him,boko haram members were in his government,then he wasn't a "general" or "Pharoah" or "David". Story changed later,boko haram members suddenly became "ghosts." Then he said boko haram cannot be granted amnesty cos they're ghosts. Story later changed again....according to the shameless president of this country, "evil forces are attacking Nigeria."
Story later changed again,boko haram that the president said its members are ghosts were suddenly scheduled to be granted amnesty. Boko haram members bluntly refused to offer saying it is the government that needs amnesty from it's terror. Story changed again,the federal government is saying "it is a must for boko haram to accept amnesty."

GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS A FAILURE & A DISGRACE TO THE PRIDE OF BEING CALLED A NIGERIAN.

If you actually check the Whole Sharia issue erupted during OBJ first term yet he won a second term while the riots continued and thousand died . Goodluck only inherited and issue , the final and only solution to this problem is not a change of president or Government but a plebiscite like was done in sudan
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Stlatyv(m): 12:27am On Apr 15, 2013
kettykings:

Americans did not need to do suicide bombing to fight Alqaeda . same with israel fighting the Palestine suicide bombers
ar u nw compearin d american military capacity or dat of israel to dat of niger delta gunmen? Abeg. Nt even compearable to nigeria army nt to talk of nigerdelta gunmen. Note! Nigerdelta gunmen nt nigeria army. They ar jst hungry mans gyvn weapon as a means of survival while bokoboys ar nt aimin to survive bt ready to kil nd b kiled,bros they ar totaly brainwashed,mend ar far behind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? / Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51