Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (42748 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Terrorist Plot To Bomb Imam Ali Mosque,Assasinate Ayat. Sistani Foiled / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by ideyvexnow: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
Eboski: chuks if your father is selected from the East to represent all Igbos from the geopolitical zones,what will be your advice for your father on BH and MEND problems?
kill them all, it is them or Nigeria
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by sunsky29(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
sunsky29: hmm i don eat bt d cost of garri 4 p.h suppose mk frnt page
i don tire 4 ths naija wahala..aftall since my mama born me i neva evn vote 4 anibody..let alone compound kare taker..bt kip the faith...naija e go beta.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yahaya85: We are waiting for them to start,wallahi I promised to kill 10 christian for any muslim they killed,we have plenty of igbos to slaughter here.
here we have a boko haram in nairaland, please can soeone track his ip adress so that I can go and "question him" !!! please !!!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by umar175: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
hardniola: and where are dey goin start d campaign hope is in dere region,how many mosque is in south south......
They should limit it to there region.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][quote author=hardniola]and where are dey goin start d campaign hope is in dere region,how many mosque is in south south...... Dnt b affraid. Okey
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Cashio(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Bigflamie:
That's why the bombings are not gonna start 2morrow, its been dated on the 31st of next month so that reasonable ones over there would have time to make arrangements of their relocation.
i used to think foolish jst as u do until i lived in de north.it's not easy my dear
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yahaya85: We are waiting for them to start,wallahi I promised to kill 10 christian for any muslim they killed,we have plenty of igbos to slaughter here.
See what is happening: 1)bh kills thousands of christians in the north
2)MEND retaliates and kills muslims in the South
3) you retaliate on MEND's retaliation
4) someone else retaliates on your retaliation
We could have avoided this if there were no Amnesty; if we allowed JTF do it's job.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by davesndy: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
tspun: O lord come to our rescue. Mend what will u call wat u r abt to do, bcus i can't call dat REVENGE ON BOKO HARAM. How many ijaw have they kill in d north. D bh. r killing mostly muslim. So live their mosque out of ur fight for herry okah revenge, for peace to reign.
Just to correct one notion u have. The BH are NOT killing mostly muslims. Stop saying what u dnt know
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by 3kay945(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
I hope they have gotten enough suicide bombers like boko animals?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by nicky4lif(f): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Well at this point in time,I don't thing any country will accept any nigerian,even the ones in other countries wiLl soon be sent back home before boko boys or mend goes after them in those countries nd u know what that means?nobody can allow what is happening in nigeria 2day to happen in their country.I pray this people will not get so mad at us someday,lock us up nd start killing all of us.I just dey fear for my life.
Mzsolex: uh? say what?... wow it's obvious this shyt is going down before 2015, mehn i think i've got a relative in cotonou.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
babanaba: MEND is fighting the government and others at the same time?Not a good strategy MEND!

Then as for you above..Igbos have been in the papers beating the war drums and now someone is deciding to take the war ion your behalf as always and you are complaining.
I am not in support of any war by MEND.But Mr go and review your comment again.

This is not the time for Ibos to be cowards as usual, its time for una to use this opportunity to abdicate yourself from Nigeria
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Eboski(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4: kill them all, it is them or Nigeria
,I will like you to tell us were we can see dem and kill. Dem all lkie wat u have said,witout touch an innocent souls in that environment?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by cheddarking(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
*In Ras Al Ghul's Voice*

....And so it Begins!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by ideyvexnow: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
hmmm

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by sunsky29(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
sunsky29: hmm i don eat bt d cost of garri 4 p.h suppose mk frnt page
men
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
Eboski: ,I will like you to tell us were we can see dem and kill. Dem all lkie wat u have said,witout touch an innocent souls in that environment?[color=#990000][/color]
Close the borders by building walls on the borders and spreading land mines along those walls. increase the size of the military and increase the weaponry of the military. Have at least one military base in every local government area. And let the JTF pursue as it is pursuing now. The problem will be contained and solved.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Psylas(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
MEND should start work immediately!!!
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MiloRambaldi(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
Eboski: chuks if your father is selected from the East to represent all Igbos from the geopolitical zones,what will be your advice for your father on BH and MEND problems?

Don't mind them. Just like the opposition- quick to blame without any different ideas. There was a thread on how the FG should tackle BH, few said anything of note.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by sunsky29(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
ideyvexnow: The 1967 Nigeria civil war = South West + South South + North + Britain + America etc vs South East.

Fast foward to 2013, it going to be South East + South South + South West (if they don't sell out once again) + JTF + American Drones + Nuclear Missile vs Northern/Islamic Blood Suckers.
ideyvexnow: The 1967 Nigeria civil war = South West + South South + North + Britain + America etc vs South East.

Fast foward to 2013, it going to be South East + South South + South West (if they don't sell out once again) + JTF + American Drones + Nuclear Missile vs Northern/Islamic Blood Suckers.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Built2last: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2013

Big dogs don't bark...The dog that will bite you won't bark.

Just to remind you that modern wars are not land based...its air based...missiles are the war messengers ..if you get wat I mean..clean that kunu from ur mouth be you talk again
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
I blame Jonathan for trying to give Amnesty to boko haram. What about justice to the dead and the maimed.
There is no dialogue solution with terrorists, there is only military solution.
sunsky29: grin

Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by sunsky29(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4:
We could have avoided this if there were no Amnesty; if we allowed JTF do it's job.
patriot4:
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by akin33(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
Good move. Somebody needs to stop BH before they finish christians and other tribes in the north. I dnt think security can stop BH cos it is political
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by harthonder(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
Do they have suicide bomber among them as boko haram have?
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by ideyvexnow: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Jerryjat(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
So now in NIGERIA...

Instead of pledge, we pray...
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
U r wasting much time better start now and Igbos shud think well b4 investing in estate in far away north.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by MiloRambaldi(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
patriot4: Close the borders by building walls on the borders and spreading land mines along those walls. increase the size of the military and increase the weaponry of the military. Have at least one military base in every local government area. And let the JTF pursue as it is pursuing now. The problem will be contained and solved.

Serious? Wall the Northern borders? How much will all these cost? Why should resources that other regions could use for development be wasted so? Instead of wasting the countries resources on this, much cheaper to agree to divide.
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Psylas(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by sunsky29(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
nawa o
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
MiloRambaldi:

Serious? Wall the Northern borders? How much will all these cost? Why should resources that other regions could use for development be wasted so? Instead of wasting the countries resources on this, much cheaper to agree to divide.
One year salary of GEJ will do
Re: MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams by dayokanu(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
Let MEND go and start with Alhaji Mijahid Asari Dokubo and where he worships then we can take them serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? / Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an