Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2062963 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Faxzon Consults Limited is recruiting for the position below:

Job Title: Quantity Surveyor

Duties

The ideal candidate will prepare a feasibility studies for a project.
Carry out roughly estimate on what’s involved in the project, based on measurements of the designer’s or client’s sketches.
Prepared final detailed project estimate together with a project architect. .
Provide banks with a project report and help a client by preparing draw down certificates for money to be loaned by the bank.
Resolving disputes between clients, designers and building contractors is another role in some projects.
Assess cost effects when changes to the project occur, such as delays, and agree on ‘variation’ with contractors.
Work with and studies the architects’ and engineers’ plans, identifies the costs involved, and then sets an overall estimated budget for the project.
They may compare the project with others like it.
Plan costs to help the design team stay within the project budget using practical solutions. This is called value engineering.
Qualifications
The ideal candidate must have a minimum qualification of HND with a grade of Lower credit
Must have 3- 5 years experience in same disciple working with a good organization.
Must have Good knowledge of contract administration, bill of quantity and good estimator.
send CVs to: recruiters@faxzonconsults.com

Closing Date 3rd April, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Abuja Clinics is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Electrical Engineer

Requirements
Candidate must posses B.Sc or HND in Electrical Engineering or any other related Engineering courses with 3years cognate experience.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer

Requirements
Candidate must posses B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering or any other related Engineering courses with 3years cognate experience.
Job Title: Software Programmer

Requirements
B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or other related sciences with at least 4years experience in software development.
Experince in Hospital Management software will be an added advantage.
Knowledge os ASP.NET, C#, MSSQL, JAVA SCRIPT, HTML is compulsory.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer

Requirements
Not less than 4 years post NYSC experience, with relevant certificates to support application.
send Application letter and CV's to: azeezmo@abujaclinics.com use position applied for as subject of mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MrHackmed1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
flamxy682:
So... It was when I finished service that this oil price decided to fall abi. All the while it has bin showing it sef.

My village ppl are really not sleeping ova my case, but God pass them.

Make police or SSS go arrest my village ppl, na dem dey cause this economic crisis.

Then you too should not sleep and be praying to God to let you breakthrough angry

I got to Abuja September 6 2013 with a school backpack having few clothes n stayed with a guardian I met while I schooled in the Northeast, Alhamdulillah, the story is different today. I worked hard n never stopped praying to get a breakthrough. I'm not working in any place, but just provides IT solutions to homes & offices. To top it up, I got married last week Saturday. So never stop believing, if applying for job isn't working out for you, then start one yourself.

If you are Muslim, wake up by 3am, perform ablution, observe 2 rakats n after salamo, Say Bismillah 12,000 times, Ask for what you want with your mouth, HE listens, do it for 7 days n give alms to the beggar

If you are christian, Psalm 3,9,27,83,109 is there for you also, recite as many as you can....HE hears you....

Lucky comes when you are ready n opportuned....So always make yourself ready by not giving up in whatever you do, You will get there soon.

Goodluck cool

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 02, 2016
MrHackmed1:

Then you too should not sleep and be praying to God to let you breakthrough angry

I got to Abuja September 6 2013 with a school backpack having few clothes n stayed with a guardian I met while I schooled in the Northeast, Alhamdulillah, the story is different today. I worked hard n never stopped praying to get a breakthrough. I'm not working in any place, but just provides IT solutions to homes & offices. To top it up, I got married last week Saturday. So never stop believing, if applying for job isn't working out for you, then start one yourself.

If you are Muslim, wake up by 3am, perform ablution, observe 2 rakats n after salamo, Say Bismillah 12,000 times, Ask for what you want with your mouth, HE listens, do it for 7 days n give alms to the beggar

If you are christian, Psalm 3,9,27,83,109 is there for you also, recite as many as you can....HE hears you....

Lucky comes when you are ready n opportuned....So always make yourself ready by not giving up in whatever you do, You will get there soon.

Goodluck cool

Godbless you sir and ofcourse your family.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by TheArchangel(f): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
MrHackmed1:

Goodluck cool
Nnaa, thanks for this prayer update.
Scuttling the net for job openings always left me too exhausted to even pray.
Will keep it mine. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Uchechi8: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Plz, i urgently in need of job, I have B.sc on Computer Science and i live in Abuja, my contact no :08135791503. Plz help me!!!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Applying for jobs sef is bcoming tiring.
@MrHackmed1 wise words, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
MMGS Ltd an Abuja based project development firm is recruiting. Visit mmgsltd.com.ng click careers to submit your cv

We are hiring: Retail Associate (Abuja, Nigeria). Send your CV via email: careers@LuLuLingerie.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MrHackmed1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jadeite:

Godbless you sir and ofcourse your family.

Amen cool smiley

TheArchangel:
Nnaa, thanks for this prayer update.
Scuttling the net for job openings always left me too exhausted to even pray.
Will keep it mine. Thanks once again.

smiley smiley, You are welcome
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
The Norwegian Refugee council job vacancies

Job Title: Finance Officer
The reports to: Finance Coordinator
Tasks and Responsibilities

Assist for the reconciliation of NRC bank accounts and cash boxes
Establish a good tracking system for advances and ensure that clearance of advances is done on time.
Ensure that all supporting documents are complete and accurate before the financial transaction is done.
Ensure that weekly, monthly finance reports are prepared on time.
Assist to prepare donors finance reports and proposals.
Prepare day to day financial transactions
Prepare postbacks for Agresso import
Establish a good system of advances management
Management of bank and cash transactions
Facilitate cash counts and safeguard of cash in the office.
Process vendors invoices and payments
Maintain the purchase order system
Qualifications

Experience from working as a Finance Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
Degree in Accounting or related field
At least 3 years of experience in a related function
Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
Must be able to work under pressure

Personal qualification:

Relevant experience in Finance and knowledge in Microsoft Office and accounting softwares.
Excellent inter personal and communication skills
Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
Highest standards of ethics and integrity
Organised and a good planner and possess significant understanding of complex emergencies
Ability to work in insecure environments
Communicating with impact and respect
All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Codes of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable
We offer

Commencement: ASAP
Contract period: 12month
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s directions
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Contd

Job Title: Cook
Reports to: Admin Assistant.
Tasks and Responsibilities

Prepare meals for staff and guests as required (Intercontinental and Local Meals).
Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen at all times.
Ensure a hygienic cooking environment
Purchase food stuff for preparation of meals and ensure they are in a good condition.
Clean (metal) fixtures and fittings and wipe down glass surfaces in the kitchen
Empty and clean trash containers and dispose of trash in a sanitary manner, clean the sink and maintain operate mechanized cleaning/cooking equipment
Maintain all cleaning/cooking equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
Prepare meals for the staff in the guest house and visitors as required
Keep all dishes washed ,and tidy after meals
Clean the fridge, cookers, microwave and wall tiles regularly
Cleanliness of kitchen towels.
Qualifications

Experience from working as an Cook in a humanitarian/recovery context
Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
Must be able to work under pressure

Personal qualification:

Relevant experience as a Cook
Excellent inter personal and communication skills
Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
Highest standards of ethics and integrity
Organised and a good planner and possess significant understanding of complex emergencies
Ability to work in insecure environments
Communicating with impact and respect
All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Codes of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable
We Offer

Commencement: ASAP
Contract period: 12month
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s directions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate can submit their Application letter and updated CV’s to the following e-mail address: ng.vacancies@nrc.no The title of the position (eg: Compliance Officer- Maiduguri or Finance Officer-Abuja or Cook-Abuja) must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail.

Note

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any application received after the deadline will not be considered
Application Deadline 15th April, 2016

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
princehabyb:
this might be useful to someone out there

It isn't useful to no one...Bloody SCAM!!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jadeite:

It isn't useful to no one...Bloody SCAM!!
Lol cheesy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance.

Dynamism has been our watchword.

Nursing Officer
Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2015/J0001
Department: Nursing
Contract Type: Full Time

Minimum Qualification
Fully qualified and registered with state Nursing Council.

Experience
Not less than one year post qualification experience

Required Skills
Should be pleasant, smart and very neat
Should be polite with good communication skill and gentle with patients.

Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Newgate Medical website
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
An International School in Abuja is in need of Art and French Muslim teachers

Send cv to kolomax38@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2016
ByteWorks Technology Solutions, a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate HQ at Abuja, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Software Developer (Java)

Job Description

Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle
Tests new programs for fault finding
Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary
Creates technical specifications and test plans
Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes 8.in policies and procedures
Improves existing software programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
Maintains systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
Continually updates technical knowledge and skills by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Protects operations by keeping information confidential
Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
Works closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
Investigates new technologies
Requirements

Degree Proficient in Java
Understands software development life cycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software
First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
OCPJP and ITIL v3 certifications will be added advantage.
Method of Application

Applicants should send their CVs to careers@byteworks.com.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Ref. IITA-HR-NRS2016-015 (Readvertisment)
Recruitment type: National (2-year renewable contract)

Responsibilities
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:

Meet with Project Manager on a regular basis to provide project updates and share relevant information;
Visit implementing partners and conduct missions to fields as necessary in consultation with Pilot Manager;
Provide administrative and logistic support to the Project Office;
Assist with special projects and reports as needed;
Establish and maintain the project’s information management system;
Provide logistical support for all project training, seminars and workshops;
Provide assistance to participating organizations and facilitate market linkages;
Prepare tracking documents for meetings, and update tracking tools regularly;
Facilitate collection and samples of data by the technical team;
Assist and make appointments with project stakeholders, including logistical arrangements and secretarial assistance when needed;
Follow up with the implementing partners for progress report, submission of reports and recent data on target group and other information materials;
Review data and information generated by the Project’s implementing partner and prepare information materials for briefing and review sessions.
Perform any other function as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualiication

Qualification BS.c. in Project Management, Agricultural Economics, Development Studies / Management or related field with minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience.
Ideal candidate must:

Have experience on project coordination with stakeholder engagement.
Have experience of community or rural development approach.
Have experience in market sector, Agribusiness, Civil Society Organization to maximize participation in publicity of the pilot.
Have organizational, planning and budget management experience.
Have ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in a cross-cultural environment.
Have excellent project management, interpersonal and team building skills

Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their Covering letter which should address how the candidate’s background/experience relates to the specific duties of the position applied for, curriculum vitae, names and addresses of three professional referees (which must include either the Head of the applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior at his/her present or former place of work). The application should be addressed to the Head, Human Resources Service.

http://jobs.iita.org/eRecruit/Home/PersonalData/95
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Christian Aid (CA) is a UK-based International NGO partnering with others to end poverty in Africa. At the heart of this vision is the transformation of the lives of people who live in poverty, empowering them to have a brighter future. Christian Aid works in more than 30 countries and has been operating in Nigeria since 2003. The Nigeria Country Programme focuses on Community Health and HIV, Accountable Governance and Gender. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated person for the position of Finance Officer for a 3 month maternity Cover.

Programme Associate

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 2 years
LocationAbuja
Job Field Administration / Secretarial NGO/Non-Profit

About the Role
The role works within the International Programmes role family positioned within Programme support and development remits. This role is pivotal in providing administrative support to the work team to ensure partnerships and programmes are managed effectively and give support in the effective disbursement of funds to Christian Aid partners working on the programme. You will contribute towards the smooth administration of the programme working mainly within the local office team but may have frequent contact with external partners in the course of work. This role will greatly support communications and fundraising, includinginstitutional donors. The role will normally work in Abuja, the country office but occasional travel will be required.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2016
Contd

About you
You have a 1st degree in Social sciences with at least 2 years’ experience in Governance and Gender related issues. You should have basic project management skills, strong writing and documentation skills.You are required to have good interpersonal, organisational and communication skill. It will be desirable that you have experience in partner portfolio, familiarity in working with faith based institutions and International NGO.

Competency questions

Competency question 1: Give example of a time where you willingly participated in team work and contributed ideas, including those that were beyond your own or team’s role
Competency Question 2: Give example of a time where you responded promptly to the request of others, seeking guidance on priorities and workload when needed.
Competency question 3: Give example of a time where you used resources economically, whether they were organisations or wider environmental resources
Further Information
This is a 2 years fixed term contract. The role requires applicants to have the right to work in Nigeria. We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of race, color, gender, age, disability, religion or belief.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2016
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) - In September 2014 UNICEF began implementing a joint programme with UN Women on Women, Peace and Security (WPS) funded by the European Union (EU). The programme will support the Nigerian Government (Federal level), three Northern Nigerian States namely Adamawa, Gombe and Plateau and selected Local Government Areas (LGAs) to strengthen women’s leadership, advance gender equality and improve protection for women and children in conflict settings.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Tilte: Administrative Services Specialist, P- 3

Job Number: 494453
Work type: Fixed Term Staff

Purpose of the Position
Under the overall guidance of the Chief of Operations, Nigeria Country Office, and being the manager and specialist of administrative management services, the incumbent is accountable for provision of managerial leadership and policy guidance for achievement of effective administrative service management and staff capacity development.
Collaborates with Operations management to oversee efficient administrative operations in support of the Office and country programmes. Ensures the office's administrative operations and services are effectively in compliance with the organization's administrative policy, procedures, rules and regulations.
Key Expected Results
Appropriate and consistent interpretation and application of administrative policy and procedures are timely implemented to support operations at the country and sub-country levels.
The budget preparation and implementation are properly administered, monitored and controlled in the area of administrative management and services.
Supervision and leadership in management and operations of delivery and improvement in administrative support services are timely and effectively provided, and security arrangements are well established for enhanced safety and security.
Property management of administrative supplies, office equipment, vehicles and other properties is effectively performed.
All administrative transactions and arrangements of contracts satisfy the requirements as stipulated and are in compliance with the applicable policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
Staff capacity is enhanced through organized staff learning/development programmes in the area of administrative management and services.
Effective working relations are maintained with other agencies, local authorities and implementing partners.
Any other assigned administrative management responsibilities and services are effectively carried out and delivered.
Key Accountabilities and Duties & Tasks
Policy, procedures and strategies:
As technical specialist and manager, accountable for the correct and consistent application of policies and procedures in the management of administrative functions through the provision of technical leadership, guidance and support to the country office and sub-offices where applicable.
Contributes to global, regional and country strategic planning and policy changes/formulation on administrative matters as necessary. Provides technical input to the establishment of administrative guidelines in close coordination with the head of office, Chief of Operations and DFAM.
Advises the head of the office and updates staff on administrative policies, procedures rules and regulations, providing technical advice, guidelines and administrative support.
Implements the appropriate application and interpretation of administrative rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
Coordinates and manages all staff official travels to ensure efficiency and prompt accountability of staff official travels in accordance with UNICEF Financial Rules and Regulations.
Briefs and assists arriving and departing staff on administrative procedures and requirements.
Liaises with the Regional Office and HQ Divisions to support policy reform in the area of administrative service management; advises on the applicability of new policy directives at the country level.
Makes viable recommendations on the improvement of systems and internal controls, and resolution of sensitive issues, taking into account the prevailing conditions in the locality.
Keeps the supervisor abreast of potential problem areas, and identifies and recommends solutions.
Prepares reports on administrative matters.
Provides administrative support and services to country and sub-country offices where applicable, including preparation and funding of service contracts, preparations of PGMs for all administrative supplies.
Undertakes missions to field locations to review administrative arrangements and makes appropriate recommendations as required.
Budget management:
Monitors the budget in close coordination with the Chief of Operations to ensure that objectives stipulated early in the fiscal year are realized for smooth operation of the country office/sub offices, where applicable.
Recommends and prepares estimates on office premises, supplies and equipment requirements for budget preparation purposes.
Assists zone offices in the establishment and maintenance of administrative services.
Prepares monitors and controls the administrative budget.
Administrative support and services:
Ensures timely and effective delivery and improvement in administrative support and office services for enhanced quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness, including space management, transport services, vehicle use and maintenance, equipment, conference and travel arrangements, document reproduction, communications, mail and delivery services, local procurement and bill payments of utilities.
Ensures the timely and cost-effective provision of basic offices services including space management, equipment, communications and security to enhance staff safety and productivity.
Supports the Inter-Agency Operations Management Team's approaches for enhancing UN common services to attain efficiencies and effectiveness.
Negotiates and supervises matters relating to office premises, utilities and services with vendors /agencies.
Property management:
Manages properties of administrative supplies, office equipment and vehicles, updating inventory of items, serving as ex-officio member to the Property Survey Board and ensuring follow-up action.
Prepares Property Survey Board submissions for the Senior Operations Officer; prepares minutes of meetings and assists the Senior Operations Officer in executing PSB recommendations approved by the Head of Office.
Supervises adequate and appropriate use of supplies.
Ensures that services and maintenance of premises are in accordance with organizational standards.
Contract arrangement and control:
Ensures that all administrative transactions and arrangements of contracts are in compliance with the applicable policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
Reviews all contractual arrangements related to administrative support (i.e. courier, premises maintenance, ancillary administrative support, vehicle maintenance, equipment maintenance etc.) to ensure that the terms and conditions of all contracts are being adhered to by providers of services.
Proposes to supervisor any changes that may be required.
Monitors payments against contractual obligations.
Staff learning and development:
Develops training programmes to enhance effective performance and efficiency in administrative service management.
Implements staff learning and development programme activities for capacity building.
Conducts workshops for staff competency building, staff learning and development and career development.
Provides coaching and counseling to the staff on performance enhancement/development.
Partnership, coordination and collaboration :
Facilitates and maintains effective working relations with other agencies, local authorities and implementing partners relating to administrative matters for enhancement of information exchange, collaboration, and harmonization.
Cooperates and coordinates with other UN agency counterparts in the UN reform initiatives (including common services and premises agenda, etc.).
Coordinates field emergency services.
Performs any other duties and responsibilities assigned as required:
Ensure to provide quality services to the beneficiaries in a timely and cost effective manner in performing additional duties and responsibilities assigned in conformance with the policy, standards, rules and regulations.
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
Advanced University Degree in Social Sciences, Business Management, Administration, Finance, or any other relevant field of discipline.
Work Experience:
Five years of relevant professional work experience.
Both national and International work experience in office management, administration, finance, accounting, ICT, human resources, supply or any other relevant function.
Work experience in emergency duty station.
Language Proficiency:
Fluency in English and another UN language.
Competencies of Successful Candidate
Core Values:
Commitment
Diversity and Inclusion
Integrity
Core competencies:
Communication
Working with People
Drive for Results
Functional Competencies:
Analyzing
Applying Technical Expertise
Leading and Supervising
Formulating Strategies and Concepts
Planning and Organizing
Technical Knowledge
Specific Technical Knowledge Required:
Specialized knowledge to perform the administrative service management functions of the job at competent level. (UNICEF administrative, accounts/finance, HR, budget, and supply manuals and instructions.)
Security Handbook.
UNICEF Mid-Term Strategic Plan (MTSP) as it relates to administrative service management.
Common Technical Knowledge Required:
Principles of office management, operations management, programme management and administration.
Administrative service management's goals, visions, positions, policies, and strategies
Information and Communication Technology administration.
Supply operations, logistics and purchasing administration.
Rights-based and Results-based management and programming approach in UNICEF.
UNICEF emergency programme policies, goals, strategies, approaches and procedures.
Gender equality and diversity awareness
Technical Knowledge to be Acquired/Enhanced:
UN policies and strategy to address issues in harmonization of administrative service management and operations in the common system.
UNICEF positions about UN common approaches to administrative service management and operations issues.
UN security guidelines.
Government regulations and laws in the locality pertinent to administrative service management and operations
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=494453

Note: The successful candidate for this emergency recruitment MUST be available to commence work within 31 days of receiving an offer.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Please permit me to post this here for those that have artisans and Secondary/ OND

Last Wealth Nigeria Limited, Kogi State, requires the services of the following candidates:

1.) Sales Representative
2.) Truck Driver
3.) Private (Personal) Driver
4.) Commercial/Town Service Driver
5.) Office Attendant
6.) Marketer (Cooperative)

Qualifications
Minimum of Secondary School certificate/OND.
Ability to read and write.

Application Closing Date
18th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
Odo-Ona Quarters,
Ekinrin Ade Ijumu,
Kogi State.
Or
Felele, Dunamis Church Close,
Opp. 4th Season Restaurant,
Lokoja,
Kogi State.
Or
Dutse Bupuma Redeemed Church Close,
Abuja.

For enquiries, please, contact: 07058415959, 08053529915
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Contd

7.) Mechanic (Japanese Vehicle)
8.) Block Machine Operator
9.) Worker (Block Industry)
10.) Cleaner
11.) Carpenter
12.) Bricklayer

Qualifications
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Ability to read and write.

Application Closing Date
18th April, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
Odo-Ona Quarters,
Ekinrin Ade Ijumu,
Kogi State.
Or
Felele, Dunamis Church Close,
Opp. 4th Season Restaurant,
Lokoja,
Kogi State.
Or
Dutse Bupuma Redeemed Church Close,
Abuja.

For enquiries, please, contact: 07058415959, 08053529915
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
An upcoming clothing line based in Apo needs a female graphic designer with diploma and good in Coral draw and photoshop for immediate appointment.

Training will be given and the applicant will grow in the company.

Please only female applicants residing in Apo should apply. Call 08061280113
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hi guys! I just got this text message from Co Tac...

Dear Applicants, you have been invited for an interview/assessment at CoTac Nigeria.
Venue : 7 Uyo Crescent Area 11, Garki II.
Date: Thursday, 7th April 2016
Time: 10am
Call: 08131802656
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by naobor(f): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
naobor:
Viva draws people into a world that is stylish, confident and strong. Our approach stands apart from the rest and we are looking to engage people that can help create the ultimate customer experience.

This is our flagship salon in Kubwa and we invite people with the right attitude to apply for the following vacancies:
1. Customer Care Associate (1)
2. Aesthetician (2)
3. Beautician (2)
6. Pedicurist (4)
7. Cleaning Assistant (1)

Customer Care Associate

Line Manager: Branch Manager

Job Purpose: To foster the ultimate customer experience

Scope:
1. client & service expertise
2. Leadership presence
3. Building brand equity
4. Operations supervision through strict SOP development and adherence
5. Administrative functions

Capability
1. Can read and write English Language fluently
2. Basic computer knowledge
3. Social media savvy
4. Quick learner

Traits
1. Honesty and Integrity
2. Emotionally consistent
3. Clear and open communicator
4. Socially perceptive

Prior Salon Work Experience is an added advantage.

Salary base

Aesthetician, Beautician, Pedicurist

Line Manager: Customer Care Associate

Job Purpose: To ensure every customer walks out of the Salon feeling great

Scope:
1. Customer service delivery
2. SOP review

Capability
1. Can read and write English Language

Traits
1. Honest
2. Emotionally consistent
3. Neat
4. Perfectionist

Not less than 3 years relevant work experience.
Makeup artist and a good masseuer is urgently needed ASAP

Salary: Based on % commission

Cleaning Assistant

Line Manager: Customer Care Associate

Job Purpose: To ensure the salon is very neat and tidy at ALL times

Scope:
1. Cleaning
2. Disinfection

Capability
1. Can read and write English Language

Traits
1. Honest
2. Attention to detail

Not less than 2 years relevant work experience and must reside within kubwa

Salary Based

Send applications to vivaunisexsalonandspa@gmail.com on or before 8th April, 2016.
You may also call 09099998027 if you have further questions.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Private Property Nigeria, a leading online property advertising company, is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Account Manager

Job Functions

Will prospect for new Estate Agent clients for our online and offline products to build client numbers and company revenues.
Providing performance regular reviews and performance reports to ensure maximum client retention
Identification of sales opportunities within an assigned territory
Sales of subscription products to those identified targets
Hit online and offline sales revenue targets.
Must have the ability to develop relationships as well as create new ones, close deals and meet strict targets and KPIs.
Provide client training to ensure efficient use of the service to achieve good ROI
Job Requirements and Skills

Candidates with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in sales
Candidates with backgrounds in real estate, offline or online media sales will be highly regarded.
Excellent Excel skills
Strong understanding of MS Office suite.
Exceptional time management skills.
Excellent communication skills
Strong administrative skills
Remuneration

We offer a highly competitive and attractive remuneration package including good basic, transport and phone allowances plus industry leading Commission Structure, as well as a Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly incentives.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their updated CV’s, making the position the title of their mail to: jobs@privateproperty.com.ng as mails without the appropriate title will not be entertained.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by stevoskyj(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Hi guys! I just got this text message from Co Tac...

Dear Applicants, you have been invited for an interview/assessment at CoTac Nigeria.
Venue : 7 Uyo Crescent Area 11, Garki II.
Date: Thursday, 7th April 2016
Time: 10am
Call: 08131802656

Congratulations to you and good luck in advance..
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
stevoskyj:

Congratulations to you and good luck in advance..
Thanks dear
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Social Media/Front Desk Executive

Job Details
Answer inquiries and provide information to the customers, visitors, regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
Qualifications
1st Class Or 2nd Class Upper in Mass Communication or any other relevant skills from any reputable university.
0-2 Years Experience.
Candidate should be conversant with the use of social media channels
Excellent communication skills
Professional attitude
Good organizational skills
Effective conflict management and decision-making
Previous experience in customer service is an asset
Ability to use a variety of computer applications
Administrative skills
Time management skills
send CVs to: careers@byteworks.com.ng

Closing Date 15th April, 2016.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
The Fariah Academy commencing in September 2016 is seeking to fill the below:
Job Title: Class Teacher

Requirements
Candidates must hold/possess a Degree in Education from a reputable University and have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a school setting.
Candidates trained and conversant with the British curriculum will be considered as priority.
Job Title: Admin Officer

Requirements
Candidates are expected to have up to date computer skills in all Microsoft programs, and very effective record keeping abllities.
Candidate should be very fluent in spoken English language and basic knowledge of other languages will be advantageous.
Must possess sharp intellect and be one who can take proper initiative.
Job Title: Principal

Requirements
Prospective candidate should possess a suitable Degree in Education (B.Ed) at least, and a minimum of 5 years working experience in a recognized school setting either as a Principal, Vice Principal or Head of Department.
A background and current knowledge of the British curriculum is important for this role.
A Master's Degree in Educational Admin/Management will be a great advantage to the job.
Job Title: Head Teacher

Requirements
Prospective candidate should possess a suitable Degree in Education (B.Ed) at least, and a minimum of 5 years working experience in a recognized school setting either as a Supervisor, Head of Key Stage or a Deputy Head Teacher.
A background and current knowledge of the British curriculum is important for this role.
A Master's Degree in Educational Admin/Management will be a great advantage to the job.
Job Title: Bursar

Requirements
Candidates are expected to have up to date computer skills in all Microsoft programs, and very effective record keeping abllities.
Candidate should be very fluent in spoken English language and basic knowledge of other languages will be advantageous.
Must possess sharp intellect and be one who can take proper initiative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.