Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2055566 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
Azul Services is a leading support service provider in Nigeria and was established in 2009, incorporated in March, 2010 under the companies and allied matters act 1990. We are a registered waste collection company with the Abuja environmental protection board (AEPB)

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Experienced Marketing Executive

Job Descriptions
Drive the growth of the company by generating new business opportunities.
Implement the sales process from inquiry/Request for proposal (RFP) through “Closing the Deal”
Source for new clients we may offer facility management services such as Building and General Maintenance, Cleaning Services, Fumigation and Pest control, Horticulture and landscaping, Security etc.
Scout for properties to meet the requirements of our clients both for the purpose of rent/lease and sales.
Prospect for new clients by networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
Prepare periodic progress reports on potential projects, markets and developments.
Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format.
Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.

Requirements
Minimum educational level of a B.Sc/HND in a relevant field e.g. Business Management, Estate Management, Marketing, etc.
At least 2 years post NYSC cognitive experience in core marketing and sale of Facility Management services and/or Real estate leases or sales.
Target oriented, self-motivated and a goal getter.
Impeccable oral and written communication skills

Remuneration
The fixed salary, commission on sales and other benefits are very attractive!

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: azulservicesnig@gmail.com with the job title as subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nextier is a multi-competency public service advisory firm and think tank with experience bringing diverse actors together to address governance problems in highly complex environments. Nextier has core competencies in policy research, strategy, finance, monitoring and evaluation, and strategic communication.

We are looking to fill the position below:

Job Title: Policy and Research Assistant (Youth Corper)

Requirements
Bachelors degree with 2:1 and above
Demonstrated interest in governance, policy research
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Demonstrated leadership abilities
Strong planning and organizational skills with problem solving attitude
Attention to detail
Self starter with strong analytical skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Must be confident and articulate
Must be decisive, action-centered, ‘gets things done’, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines

Application Closing Date
30th April 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a 500-word essay that shows your essence and your deepest motivation to: recruitment@nextieradvisory.com with "NYSC" as the subject of the email.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Flakky26:
young and passionate person needed to work as marketers.
N1,300 daily pay. Ability to speak Igbo n living along kubwa axis are added advantage. Send details to 08034438232

Few slots remaining. Application still open.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Heineken:
Hi, am in dutse Alhaji. A graduate of Mass Communication. Through with nysc. I need a job house. Served 2014. It's not easy at all.

Volunteers to.work for Like 3days in a week in any radio and TV station close to.where u are living.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gratefulheart(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Your detailed CV to mediadavida@gmail.com

Heineken:
Hi, am in dutse Alhaji. A graduate of Mass Communication. Through with nysc. I need a job house. Served 2014. It's not easy at all.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Heineken(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
gratefulheart:
Your detailed CV to mediadavida@gmail.com

thanks so much bro.. Sent
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
VACANCY
A Pharmaceutical company in Abuja is in need of

1. A Supritendent pharmacist with licence and at least 1year work experience

2. A Nurse with 6months work experience

3. A salesgirl

Kindly send CV to miriasokpharm@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by holajeedayy: 3:46am On Apr 17, 2019
sirZoulahy:
Hi everyone, please help a soul with a job. i reside in nyanya jikwoyi area. I'm an HND in STATISTICS graduate that has finished his NYSC. I have experience in warehousing and logistics and I have an assurance of performing in other financial related post. I will highly appreciate anyone that can reduce this burden on me. This is my contact 08037126313 or on sulaimanope2018@gmail.com. Thank you all in anticipation.
Go find Compovine online and apply for Abj branch
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Customs Recruitment

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by diamond490: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Hi everyone, pls help a brother. I am based in Abuja. I graduated with a 2.1 in Accounting and concluded my MBA recently. I am desperately in need of a job in Finance or an Audit firm.
You can contact me through 08038567621
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gistmate: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020. Following the approval from the federal executive council, the Nigerian customs service (NCS) is set to recruit 3,200 officers. Hope you are aware that there is a new website for the submission of application now?

Visit for updates on the customs recruitment 2019: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/customs-gov-ng-customs-recruitment-portal-2019-2020/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ControG(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Flakky26:

Few slots remaining. Application still open.

What details are required Name phone number ?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sirZoulahy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
thanks for ur help my brother. I've checked the site and found inventory analyst but the deadline is 5th of match. can I still apply?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sirZoulahy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
holajeedayy:

Go find Compovine online and apply for Abj branch
thanks for ur help my brother. I've checked the site and found inventory analyst but the deadline is 5th of match. can I still apply?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Annieod: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2019
there is a self contain in Damagaza for rent. the person rented it and furnished it with everything needed in a simple home but couldn't stay because of some personal reasons. cost of everything is 160000 only. if interested call this number 08122874663. rush now! Damagaza is 100 from gudu and very close to Galadimawa. ladies preferable

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sampatdikachi(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2019
Hello guys! I have been following this thread for sometime now and I must really appreciate the efforts of you all who tirelessly post job openings here. You guys are doing a great job.

Guys, I'm currently in need of a job. I graduated with a First class honours in Biotechnology and Industrial microbiology, and I understand I don't have much opportunities here in the country and I have been advised by different people to apply for Postgraduate studies abroad.

Perfect idea and I have been working on this. Problem is I have exhausted all the money I saved during NYSC paying for International Passport and getting my transcript and other documents ready. I need to sit for exams like GRE AND TOEFL but I'm currently not financially enabled to pay for these exams.

I've applied for some jobs and I have gotten responses like been over qualified. This is painful.

I beg that you all link me to jobs so that I can earn some extra cash and fund my dreams for post graduate studies abroad. Thanks.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Vuvaaenergy01: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Easter....

The season of SACRIFICE

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Horlamidei(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
sampatdikachi:
Hello guys! I have been following this thread for sometime now and I must really appreciate the efforts of you all who tirelessly post job openings here. You guys are doing a great job.

Guys, I'm currently in need of a job. I graduated with a First class honours in Biotechnology and Industrial microbiology, and I understand I don't have much opportunities here in the country and I have been advised by different people to apply for Postgraduate studies abroad.

Perfect idea and I have been working on this. Problem is I have exhausted all the money I saved during NYSC paying for International Passport and getting my transcript and other documents ready. I need to sit for exams like GRE AND TOEFL but I'm currently not financially enabled to pay for these exams.

I've applied for some jobs and I have gotten responses like been over qualified. This is painful.

I beg that you all link me to jobs so that I can earn some extra cash and fund my dreams for post graduate studies abroad. Thanks.

We are in the same shoes!
I pray GOD ans our prayers and this year, we are outta this country for good..

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sampatdikachi(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Horlamidei:

We are in the same shoes!
I pray GOD ans our prayers and this year, we are outta this country for good..
Amen!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by holajeedayy: 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Factfinder1:
Hi everyone I'm Emmanuel 25 I reside in dutse Abuja an I'm seriously in need of a job, I hold an OND in computer science, I was running a learning center for jamb/waec students and now I've let them go to go prepare for their exams, I need something doing to kill boredom and idelness and to keep myself busy, I can teach /tutor and I can also drive or do any reasonable job at all I'll appreciate what ever comes... Thanks....08100512270
...bro u are still young upgrsde ur ict skill so that u will over useful

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by holajeedayy: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2019
My little advice to every one in d house .....even when job is not available n u have tryed yet no to avail
1.dont give up
2. Since u have no senator and minister as ur uncle or sugar daddy or mummy pick up a skill or learn a trade and learn or improve ur already gotten skill so that u will b busy and take over ur financial resposibility pending d time u get dat ur oil company job....omo naija no be PLAY ooooooo....

5 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by holajeedayy: 12:12am On Apr 19, 2019
Vuvaaenergy01:
Easter....

The season of SACRIFICE
I can create social Media advert animation for u

I do graphics design ,video editing and motion graphic

https://www.instagram.com/jmake1/
http:///n1cdyy
watsapp :07030842589

Above are my YouTube and Instagram link
I am available for your projects like professional wedding video shot,music video shot,social media or TV adverts animation e.t.c.
Here in Abuja or outside.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Factfinder1(m): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2019
holajeedayy:
...bro u are still young upgrsde ur ict skill so that u will over useful

Thanks alot i appreciate
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by obumneke21(m): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2019
I would love to work in a five star hotel, anybody with leads should link me up. Thank you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emo247: 7:19am On Apr 19, 2019
holajeedayy:
My little advice to every one in d house .....even when job is not available n u have tryed yet no to avail
1.dont give up
2. Since u have no senator and minister as ur uncle or sugar daddy or mummy pick up a skill or learn a trade and learn or improve ur already gotten skill so that u will b busy and take over ur financial resposibility pending d time u get dat ur oil company job....omo naija no be PLAY ooooooo....

Please what do you will be good because someone can be confused some time...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by zeenaman: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2019
Hi everyone, I am in a dire need of a job. Tired of teaching and receiving peanut as salary. I'm a 2 1 Economics graduate and I completed my service in 2018. I love auditing and will like to work with an auditing firm regardless of the pay.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by holajeedayy: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2019
Emo247:

Please what do you will be good because someone can be confused some time...

sorry i didnt understand ur statement
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by coolkim(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
A commercial bank is recruiting for the position of BANK TELLER in different locations.
Requirements:
OND Holder
Maximum of 25years
Technology Savy
Must be very smart
Good Communication Skill.

#50,000 Net Salary.

Fill the link below to apply.

https://forms.gle/K8caZWJ27TdBgR3a8

PLEASE SHARE!!!!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by correctyourself(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Annieod:
there is a self contain in Damagaza for rent. the person rented it and furnished it with everything needed in a simple home but couldn't stay because of some personal reasons. cost of everything is 160000 only. if interested call this number 08122874663. rush now! Damagaza is 100 from gudu and very close to Galadimawa. ladies preferable

Don't post this nonsense here again, this thread is for job advert for abuja alone.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Annieod: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
correctyourself:

Don't post this nonsense here again, this thread is for job advert for abuja alone.

sorry
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maryam1234(f): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2019
coolkim:
A commercial bank is recruiting for the position of BANK TELLER in different locations.
Requirements:
OND Holder
Maximum of 25years
Technology Savy
Must be very smart
Good Communication Skill.

#50,000 Net Salary.

Fill the link below to apply.

https://forms.gle/K8caZWJ27TdBgR3a8
I have applied though a Degree holder,no harm in trying sha.I just want to be busy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.