Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2058889 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
santopelele:
guy the thing tire me sef, i thought say na only me the thing dey vex
honestly!!!!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by matrixme(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Interested in a free POS within Abuja for bills payment withdrawals and transfer? Are you already in the POS business within the city? Are you able to meet specified target of transactions daily? Don't wait another minute. Send me a direct message.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by UdohOby(f): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
I need a lesson teacher for my son in grade four (mathematics and English to be precise ). Must leave within gwarinpa estate or kubwa. Lesson will hold 3 times a week.
The person mus be very good in teaching mathematics, cus he is really having issues in that subject.
If interested, send a mail to -susan_oby@yahoo.co.uk

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by EllyKing: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
UdohOby:
I need a lesson teacher for my son in grade four (mathematics and English to be precise ). Must leave within gwarinpa estate or kubwa. Lesson will hold 3 times a week.
The person mus be very good in teaching mathematics, cus he is really having issues in that subject.

I would have really love to pick this job and brush your son up in those subjects, especially Mathematics but I live in Mararaba.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by EllyKing: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Good evening Friends.
Abeg, make una help a brother with any job opening. I hold a ND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering at Upper Credit level and I've worked as a teacher, solar technician, Media Technician, Waiter and Storekeeper.
Thanks in advance for the assistance.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ahms12(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
This is to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview at one of our recruitment centers in Abuja on Monday 8th April, 2019.

Venue: 3rd Floor, Crownet Plaza, Idris Gigado Street, Wuye Abuja.

Time: 9am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Best Regards,

Human Resource Manager
Dexter Consulting.
please I want to know how true is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ahms12(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
ahms12:
This is to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview at one of our recruitment centers in Abuja on Monday 8th April, 2019.

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Best Regards,

Human Resource Manager
Dexter Consulting.
please I want to know if it's real
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Squirrel01: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
UdohOby:

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Gemc3(f): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
ahms12:

Best Regards,

Human Resource Manager
Dexter Consulting.

Please don't waste your transport money. It's all these marketing seminar GNLD ish.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Cradle000(m): 12:46am On Apr 06, 2019
comtem2011:
how do you expect him to be telling you all these? All these questions are so annoying, sorry to say.
thank God you noticed that's why we have you.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by emiarire(f): 1:07am On Apr 06, 2019
ahms12:

Best Regards,

Human Resource Manager
Dexter Consulting.
Scam
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dajugba: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Emerald94(f): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
please help a sister. I'm currently job hunting. I hold a b.sc degree in Banking and Finance
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Bky07(f): 12:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Please help a sister ,she need loan to pay bills.please who can recommend any.Thanks.its urgent
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Abraham1986: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
I have one for 420 k last. First body and it’s follow come engine. Engine has never been worked on. Cleantechsolutions1986@gmail.com is my mail. I stay in Kubwa. I don’t want just anybody to copy my number, that’s why I won’t leave it here
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by palacious100: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Abraham1986:
I have one for 420 k last. First body and it’s follow come engine. Engine has never been worked on. Cleantechsolutions1986@gmail.com is my mail. I stay in Kubwa. I don’t want just anybody to copy my number, that’s why I won’t leave it here
What do you have

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Position: Editor

Requirements
An editor with a minimum of three years experience in a conventional print journalism, preferably as an editor or Assistant Editor.

Pay is attractive

Send Applications and CV to: publisher@thenews-chronicle.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Position: Administrative Secretary

Requirements
Minimum of OND.
Minimum of 3-years
Must be female
Must be fast with typing, highly skilled in COREL DRAW/other graphic design packages

How to Apply
Send CV& Cover letter to career@mecerconsulting.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Business Relationship Officer at 1Percent Mobile Cover - Abuja

Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to : careers@1percent.com.ng
Use the job title as mail subject

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fleet Manager - Abuja

Applicants should send CVs to jobs@thegiggroupng.com using the job role and location as subject of the mail.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Service Centre Agent - Abuja

Applicants should send CVs to jobs@thegiggroupng.com using the job role and location as subject of the mail

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
VACANCY for Medical Laboratory Scientist

A qualified medical laboratory Scientist is required for immediate employment in Abuja.
Must be registered with MLSCN.
Please circulate to those you know.
To contact me on:07013685488
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Intelligentdude(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sales person needed at a Smoothie Bar in Abuja.

Qualifications:
SSCE

Outspoken and good communication Skill.

Good looking and has a great Personality.

Interested person should forward his/her CV to : info@fruitalicious.com.ng

Call: 08179545704

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dnapstar(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nelicious:
Roadshow Daily marketers needed urgently
-Must be 18yrs and above
-Must be active and willing to work by sharing of fliers to strategic customers.
Salary
-Daily payment of N1,000(one thousand naira) only
Method of Application:
-Please, only serious and able candidates should text their Name, Sex, Age and phone number to 07026092250 before Monday 08th, April 2019.
hello sir i just sent my details to the number above pls revert duly thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Eminentbabe: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Based in job and in dire need of a job. BSc accounting with years of experience in administration & finance.

Pls help. eminenttinus@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ammyluv2003(f): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) - Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Intern

SVN No.: SVN2019/39
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
Organizational Unit : Resource Management
IOM Classification: Intern
Type of Appointment: 3months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible

Context

Working under the overall supervision of the Resource Management Officer and the direct supervision of Senior Information Technology Assistant, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the installation, operation and maintenance of computer systems, hardware peripherals.
He/ She will support to oversee daily incoming calls to the IT department, open help desk tickets as appropriate, troubleshoot and correct minor IT issues, escalating more complex IT issues to the IT Assistant. He/she will;

Core Functions / Responsibilities

Assist to install new hardware including: PC, laptops, printers and software and periodically performs system clean-up.
Assist in the filing of all relevant ICT related documents.
Assist in managing the inventory database of ICT equipment (hardware and software)
Serve as a resource to users who are experiencing computer problems and trouble-shoots issues related to access, online connection, file storage, and application functionality.
Assist in setting equipment during presentations.
Monitor inventory levels and alert supervisor when low thresholds are reached.
Perform such other duties as may be assigned.

Required Qualifications and Experience

University degree or it’s equivalent from an accredited academic institution in computer science, information technology or related course of study.
Minimum of one (1) year post graduation experience in the field of ITC including operational and field experiences,
Ability to work with an established IT support centre – communication by phone and email;

Languages:

Fluency in English and Native Language; Fluency in multiple native languages advantageous;

Required Competencies
Behavioural:

The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:

Values:

Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.

Core Competencies - behavioural indicators level 1:

Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.

Other:

Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Only candidates residing in the country of the duty station within commuting distance of the duty station will be considered.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
Women with the above qualifications are encouraged to apply.

Application Closing Date
10th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to: HRNIGERIA@iom.int indicating position applied on subject

Note

In order for the applications to be considered valid, IOM only accepts applications with a cover letter not more than one page specifying the motivation for application, addressed to Human Resources, International Organization for Migration (IOM) and with a subject line CFCV2019.39 Abuja & Lagos. Intern
All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers and detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
Please note that this position is open only to Nigerian National applicants and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ammyluv2003(f): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
contd....

Job Title: Information Technology Assistant

Classification: G4
Type of Appointment: Special Short-Term (SST) 6 months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible

Context

Working under the overall supervision of the Resource Management Officer and the direct supervision Head of ICT, Abuja and head of Sub-office Lagos
The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation, operation and maintenance of computer systems, hardware peripherals and implementation of ITC requirements for IOM Lagos and Benin sub offices
He/ She will assist the administration of daily incoming calls to the IT department, open help desk tickets as appropriate, troubleshoot and correct minor IT issues and route more complex IT issues to the head of ICT Unit, Abuja.

Core Functions / Responsibilities

Install new hardware including: PC, laptops, servers, printers and software in any particular location and periodically performs system clean-up
Maintain installed software, ensuring proper updates (including latest antivirus definitions) are applied and making optimizations when necessary.
Make user data and server backups: The backups should be tested randomly for consistency
Provides first level support to users who are experiencing computer problems and trouble-shoots issues related to access, online connection, file storage, and application functionality.
Acts as the first point of contact for staff on collection of new hardware and replacement hardware in the Lagos sub-office.
Resolve End User queries and constraints related to software and other ITC components in coordination with the ICT Abuja, elevating those that cannot be resolved
Monitor the use of Internet by staff and advice management of any such abuses or excesses by staff that may become evident in the course of their work.
Maintains IT equipment inventory; Monitors inventory levels and alert supervisor when low thresholds are reached;
Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate
Responsible for tracking ICT equipment Procurement Requests, testing of new equipment and reporting to ICT Head, Abuja
Resolve any hardware, software, or connectivity problem with minimum delay.
Attempts to resolve as many problems calls or service requests on initial contact and provides technical support in the IT related programming activities.
Visit user’s premises to resolve problems in other sub-offices, if necessary.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. For the purpose of the vacancy, internal candidates are considered as first-tier candidates.
Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics for UKTB, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and submit to supervisor.
Ensures and validates HAPSTAT.
Manage the tele radiology system, file server, PACS server and X ray machine.
Perform such other duties as may be assigned.

Required Qualifications and Experience

University Degree from an accredited academic institution in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
Minimum two (2) years (4 years for School Diploma holder) of relevant experience in the field of ITC including operational and field experiences,
Ability to work with an established IT support centre – communication by phone and email;
Good knowledge of: Windows OS and networking. VOIP and corporate Skype installations and other IOM approved software as may be required;
MSCE and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) qualification will be an added advantage.

Languages:

Fluency in English and Native Language; Fluency in multiple native languages advantageous;

Required Competencies
Behavioural:

The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:

Values: Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.

Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1:

Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.

Other:

Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Only candidates residing in the country of the duty station within commuting distance of the duty station will be considered.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
Women with the above qualifications are encouraged to apply.

Application Closing Date
10th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications via email to: HRNIGERIA@iom.int indicating position applied on subject line.

Note

In order for the applications to be considered valid, IOM only accepts applications with a Cover Letter not more than one page specifying the motivation for application, addressed to Human Resources, International Organization for Migration (IOM) and with a subject line "SVN2019.38 Abuja, Information Technology Assistant G4"
All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers and detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
Please note that this position is open only to Nigerian National applicants and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ammyluv2003(f): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nera Hotels is a state-of-the-art, world-class hotel and hospitality conglomerate that has carved a niche in the industry, well equipped, to play a leading role in the tourism sector of national economic base.

Job Title: Experienced Auditor

Key Requirements
Experience:

5 - 7 years cognate experience in Hotel Industry.

Academic Qualification:

Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Proficiency:

Ability to apply Accounting Principles very key, Ms Word and Ms Excel.
Only Abuja based applicants need apply.

Job Title: Chief Accountant

Key Requirements
Experience:

5 – 7 years cognate experience in Hotel Industry.

Academic Qualification:

B.SC, HND in Accounting. Chartered Accountant added advantage.

Proficiency:

Ability to apply Accounting Principles very key, Ms Word and Ms Excel.

Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager

Key Requirements

5 - 7 years cognate experience in Food and Beverage/ Restaurant Services/ Operations.
B.SC, HND in relevant fields.
Hotel Marketing Knowledge will be added advantage.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: dmd@nerahotels.com.ng using Job Title should be the Subject on the mail.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ammyluv2003(f): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Venerer Talent - Our client, a fast growing Construction firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Chief Quantity Surveyor

Job Summary

In this position, you will estimate costs of construction projects, working with contractors, builders, and architects to provide the most cost-effective plans that meet high quality standards.
He/she will work to minimize the costs of project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.

Job Responsibilities

Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
Estimate quantity and costs of materials
Assist in preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the Project managers, design department and/or the client
Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
Keep track of construction materials and inventory
Identify potential financial or construction risks
Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs
Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors
Document progress, materials, and reports on project
Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws
Source maintenance costs and facilities management for clients
Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors
Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates
Analyze completed MMIS projects to determine ROI and compare costs
Send regular reports about project cost and progress to the lead quantity surveyor.
Value completed work and arrange payments.
Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
Identify potential financial or construction risks
Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
Advise on a procurement strategy.
Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
Undertake cost analysis for all MMIS projects
Engage clients to understand client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
Perform risk, value management and cost control.
Provide advice and forecasts about project costs.

Minimum Educational Qualifications & Professional Experience

University Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Engineering or related field from a reputable higher institution of learning.
Minimum of 10 years of direct experience in the construction/Engineering industry.
Professional certification such as Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors(NIQS),Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (QSRBN) and other Professional bodies will be an added advantage
Project management Certification will an added advantage
Health & Safety Certification will be an added advantage.
10 - 18 years relevant experience as a quantity surveyor.

Required Skills:

Excellent written and oral communication skills
Numerical accuracy skills
Analytical thinking skills
Negotiation skills
Ability to read and interpret drawings
Proficiency in computer software used in the construction industry
Ability to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results
Good working knowledge of civil, architectural, mechanical and electrical work
Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills
Good at time management and prioritization of work
Good eye for detail, for seeing small points in drawings, checking work quality
In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry
Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial report.

Application Closing Date
20th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: resourcing@venerertalent.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ammyluv2003(f): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Winock Solar Limited is a company that specialises in off-grid solar solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa. Winock Solar offers a wide range of products such as solar panels, inverters and batteries and services such as installation and repair.

Job Title: Marketing Officer

Job Description

We are currently seeking to recruit a talented and responsible marketing officer on a full time basis to promote our solar installation services. Apart from the salary, the marketing officer will receive 5% commission on every sale.

Duties and Responsibilities

Work with senior management to plan marketing activities
Promote the products and services of the company to senior management
Provide daily reports on results of activities
Being a good brand ambassador to potential customers
Required skills, experience and qualifications

Job Requirements
Mandatory requirements:

At least an O level certificate or more
Experience in promoting products and services
Excellent communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment

Preferable Requirements:

Knowledge of the solar components
Entrepreneurial spirit to succeed in a challenging market environment
Emotionally intelligent and being a problem-solver
Able to work within set deadlines

Salary
N35,000 per month + 5% commission on sales

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV: info@winocksolar.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.