Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2059581 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Factfinder1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hi everyone I'm Emmanuel 25 I reside in dutse Abuja an I'm seriously in need of a job, I hold an OND in computer science, I was running a learning center for jamb/waec students and now I've let them go to go prepare for their exams, I need something doing to kill boredom and idelness and to keep myself busy, I can teach /tutor and I can also drive or do any reasonable job at all I'll appreciate what ever comes... Thanks...08100512270
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Srallens(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Factfinder1:
Hi everyone I'm Emmanuel 25 I reside in dutse Abuja an I'm seriously in need of a job, I hold an OND in computer science, I was running a learning center for jamb/waec students and now I've let them go to go prepare for their exams, I need something doing to kill boredom and idelness and to keep myself busy, I can teach /tutor and I can also drive or do any reasonable job at all I'll appreciate what ever comes... Thanks
. Have you done your I.T?
You may leave your contact that I can reach you with.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Factfinder1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Srallens:
. Have you done your I.T?
You may leave your contact that I can reach you with.

Not really... 08100512270
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ezewealth(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
Pls help a brother with a job, i am a graduate of food science and tech, i stay in kubwa abuja. I am done with ma NYSC. Any little assistant will be appreciated
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by brown06: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2019
I'm Daniel studied Civil Engineering. Done with NYSC. I reside in Abuja.. I'm currently in need of a job either as an Intern or Graduate Trainee in any Construction Company or Any Engineering Film. Thank you as you help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Factfinder1(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2019
Hi everyone I'm Emmanuel 25 I reside in dutse Abuja an I'm seriously in need of a job, I hold an OND in computer science, I was running a learning center for jamb/waec students and now I've let them go to go prepare for their exams, I need something doing to kill boredom and idelness and to keep myself busy, I can teach /tutor and I can also drive or do any reasonable job at all I'll appreciate what ever comes... Thanks....08100512270
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2019
10 Passionate and Resilient Marketers needed urgently. Daily Pay is N1,300
Ability to speak Igbo is an added Advantage. Those staying
around Zuba,Madalla,kubwa ,dei dei axis are encourage to apply. Send
Name,Age,Address,State to 08034438232.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Are you an online dealer or an e- commerce merchant? Are you a business man or woman with a wide customer base in the city of Abuja and environs? Do you need a fast, efficient and reliable courier service company to dispatch and deliver your goods to your esteemed customers? DIREX SERVICES LTD is here to bridge that gao between you and your customer. No matter what part of the country you are operating from, you can trust on our efficient courier services to locate, deliver and also accept payments on your behalf from your esteemed customers.
Our services covers the entire city of Abuja and environs.

Direx...bridging the gap

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sirZoulahy(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2019
Hi everyone, please help a soul with a job. i reside in nyanya jikwoyi area. I'm an HND in STATISTICS graduate that has finished his NYSC. I have experience in warehousing and logistics and I have an assurance of performing in other financial related post. I will highly appreciate anyone that can reduce this burden on me. This is my contact 08037126313 or on sulaimanope2018@gmail.com. Thank you all in anticipation.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by neotermprojects(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2019
Corper lodge NYSC accommodation at FESTAC Lagos

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Easzjohn: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2019
Good day every one, my name is Agada Ezekiel and i reside in Abuja, am a 2:1 graduate of Industrial Chemistry with professional certification, membership and licences in Project management professional, Global Human Resources Management, Strategic Business Management Professional and CompTIA A+. I just finished my Nysc last month and in need of a job, am ready to start at any level so as to gather experince. Any assistance will be highly appreciated ...07037992194
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by idepep: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=Flakky26 post=77164593]We need young ladies needed.to.work as a nannylies and maids in abuja. She must be clean, respectful ,neat speak English.

Text name ,age,state, address to 08158992501

You will be given.free orientation training .

www.naamanmaid.webs.com[/quotei
i can help you get girls between the ages of 18-35 years and they are educated
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=idepep post=77532764][/quote]

Send me a chat on 08158992501
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
young and passionate person needed to work as marketers.
N1,300 daily pay. Ability to speak Igbo n living along kubwa axis are added advantage. Send details to 08034438232
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Heineken(m): 5:21am On Apr 15, 2019
Hi, am in dutse Alhaji. A graduate of Mass Communication. Through with nysc. I need a job house. Served 2014. It's not easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by justjify(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2019
A Reputable Microfinance Bank situated in Abuja is desirous of engaging qualified and experienced applicants to fill the position below:

JOB TITLE: Marketing Executive

JOB DESCRIPTION
• Marketers with Micro Finance Bank Experience that can book quality loans.
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
• Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
• Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
• Producing an accurate summary of total expenditure at the end of a marketing campaign.
• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.

QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
• Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND or NCE in Business Admin, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, or related field
• 1-3+ years’ experience working in a microfinance bank.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Great leadership skills.
• Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• MUST be knowledgeable and have practical experience regarding basic computer skills, including Microsoft outlook, Word, Excel etc.
• MUST be ICT Savvy
• MUST fluently speak any of the major Nigerian languages

SKILLS NEEDED
• Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Good project management skills
• Well organized and able to work on own initiative
• Good interpersonal skills, able to influence and engender collaboration with senior management

APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
30th May, 2019

HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should address their cover letter to:
The Managing Director
Bluecord Integrated Services Limited.
Suite 6, Crown Plaza,
Behind Eterna Filling Station,
Utako District, Abuja

All well addressed applications should be sent to: bluecordintegrated@gmail.com Or @ Suite 6, Crown Plaza, Behind Eterna Filling Station, Utako, Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Sgxy1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bky07:
A female/lady flat mate is needed urgently in a one bedroom apartment in jabi,Abuja.To share the rent .The environment is quiet conducive and secure.
Pls call 08176974114
how much please am interested
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by chieme123(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
sunmarouk:

make una dey get conscience at times na. how much will the driver use to maintain ur car/fuel & how much will he take home. its possible ooo, but ur car go hear am

Relax... No pressure. Dont panic. Everything can be negotiated, including the weekly remittance.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa’s No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Development Executive

Requirements
Candidates should be in any of these experience Level:
Pre Nysc, Nysc, Entry Level, Long and short term Internship.
Priority Consideration wil be given to those in Abuja only.
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Present an image that mirrors that of the client.

Job Title: Media Intern

Job Description
Must have knowledge of social media, Photography, Photo editing & Video editing .

Job Title: Sales Personnel

Job Requirements
Candidates should be in any of these experience Level:
Pre Nysc, Nysc, Entry Level, Long and short term Internship.
Priority Consideration wil be given to those in Abuja only.

Application Closing Date
19th April, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: careers@novateur.ng
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.

Job Title: Production/Industrial Accountant

Job Description
An experienced Accountant who has worked in an industrial sector for at least three years.

Job Title: Human Resource Manager

Job Description
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Application Closing Date
16th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: career@wincofoam.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
A leading name in the media industry is hiring for its Online business. As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Website functions, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented Individuals to fill the position of:

Job Title: Digital Marketer

The Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for activities including but not limited to developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company and its products and/or services.
He/She must enhance awareness within the digital space, drive website traffic, acquire leads/customers.

The Candidate
The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience in online business processes such as; Paid social media advertising expertise, sales skills, specific marketing channel expertise, a mix of creativity and analytical abilities, good copy and visual story telling abilities, understanding of WordPress, must be a self-promotion savvy, understanding brevity, ability to analyze quantifiable metrics, basic design skills
Professional experience from previous work assignments is an added advantage.

The ideal candidate must have the following notable skills:
Able to work in a team
Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
have knowledge of software programming and graphics.
Be creative and Imaginative
Be able to adapt and pick up new techniques
Be thorough and precise with their work
Be able to multi-task
Understanding international web standards and protocols

Requirements
He/She must possess a good degree in any Social or Numerate course with a good knowledge of Information Technology Systems, Social Media and should be Computer literate 0-2 years experience in Sales/Marketing role.
NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.

Job Title: Webmaster

The Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for activities including but not limited to maintaining the website, configuring the server, managing web pages, sites and. applications, coordinate the design, development, deployment and maintenance of online presence.
Oversee web developers and graphic artists.

The Candidate
The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience in digital processes such as; testing website across browsers, operating systems and devices, monitoring online traffic and conversions, ensuring functionality and efficiency of site and web server.
Professional experience from previous work assignments is an added advantage

The ideal candidate must have the following notable skills:
Able to work on their own or as a team,
Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Have knowledge of software programming and graphics.
Be creative and imaginative.
Be able to adapt and pick up new techniques.
Be thorough arid precise with their work.
Be able to multi task.
Understanding International web standards and protocols.

Requirements
He/She must possess at least a first degree In information Technology or Computer Science/ Engineering
0-3 years experience in a Webmaster role. NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.

Application Closing Date
Monday; 22nd April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: mycareer.Lng@gmail.com with the Job Title used as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
International Housing and Construction Show Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Event Organising Executive

Requirement
Candidates must possess relevant qualifications and experience.

Application Closing Date
30th August, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: abujamediajob@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pirotti Projects Limited is a private limited liability based in Nigeria. We boast of creative, dynamic and seasoned professionals with varied experience in Architectural Design, Building Construction and Real Estate industry. We are partner to leading companies in Nigeria and overseas.

Job Title: Architect

Requirements
Applicants should be graduates of Architecture with a Masters
Applicants must reside within Abuja environs
Applicant must have a laptop
Applicant must have knowledge of AUTO-CAD and SKETCH-UP design software
Applicants with a Masters degree stand a better chance

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier Application Letters and CV to: admin@pirottiprojects.com or Info@pirottiprojects.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
People Capacity Management - Our client, a prime Construction & Laundry company in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Head, Admin & HR

Job Description
The Head Admin/HR will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and management of the entire team in line with organization’s mission, vision and corporate values.
This role requires a versatile, diverse and experienced Admin & HR generalist who has a proven successful record of leading and delivering on the job with dedication and passion, whilst keeping abreast with changes in the Human Resource space.

Education/Experience Requirement
First degree in any Social Sciences/Human Resource Management
Minimum of three to five (3 - 5) years’ work experience in a similar role
A proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions to a high standard
Experience in developing HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance
A certified member of CIPM/CIPD/SHRM
Demonstrated exemplary follow-through skills; ability to oversee, track, and complete complex projects/assignments
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Up to date knowledge of the Nigerian employment laws and Act
Master’s degree in any business-related field will be an added advantage
Experience in Health & Safety or quality improvement is an added advantage
Experience in using at least one HR software is an advantage

Skills/Attributes:
Prioritization and Time management
High degree of confidentiality and dependability
Adaptability and flexibility – willing to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles
Knowledge of training and supervisory techniques.
Ability to instruct, direct, and evaluate employees.
Ability to plan, direct, coordinate administrative activities
Ability to obtain and analyze facts and precedents in making administrative decisions.
Ability to solve problems and make effective decisions.
Ability to communicate effectively
Strong negotiation skills and leadership skills
A team player
Conflict management skills
Must be smart, positive, personable and well-presented.
Must be Energetic/driven, Tenacious, Versatile, Hardworking, Loyal, Trustworthy, Strategically Aware
Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients

Salary range
N120, 000 - N130,000 monthly.

Application Closing Date
25th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: recruitment@peoplecapacitymanagement.com

Note: Applicants must reside in Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.

We are recruiting for the positions below:

Job Title: Accountant and Marketer

Job Requirements
Minimum of B.Sc and HND in Accounting
2 to 4 years relevant working experience as an accountant in Hospitality industry
2 to 4 years working experience as a marketer in Hotel industry
Must be based in Abuja

Application Closing Date
4th May, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: jobs@rosslandgroup.com using the Job title as the Subject of the email.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.

We seek applications from qualified persons for the position below:

Job Title: State Adhoc Staff, Community TB Intervention Project

Locations: FCT-Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Abia, Anambra, Osun, Oyo and River
Reporting to: The Program Coordinator -TB Grant
Slot: 10 Openings

Specific responsibilities On Community TB Intervention
Technical Functions:
Must maintain a very good working relationship with the STBLCP/LGA TBLS and CBOs
Conducts visits to the CBO to review their documents and tools to ascertain the presumptive and positive TB cases in their registers
Conduct visits to the DOTS and Lab facilities to verify presumptive and diagnosed TB cases from the community/CBO in the facility and lab registers
Ensure that the test results of sputum samples supplied from the CBO/community are promptly released to CBO/ DOTS facilities
Ensure that all the diagnosed TB cases from the community are also in the LGA register and receiving treatment
Collate the verified results from the facilities and CBOs on monthly basis and report to ARFH for payment to CBO (Report to ARFH must be done on the 2nd day of the new month)
Facilitate the capturing of Community TB data by the TBLS and ensure the data is presented at the State Review Meeting of the STBLCP.
On a monthly basis, collect case finding Report from the TBLS of the implementing LGAs. (Must maintain a very good working relationship with the TBLS)
Perform oversight functions to the CBOs/NGO and Community Workers (CWs) on the modalities and implementation of Active case findings (ACF) in the selected slums.
Report and Liaise with ARFH for data collection, analysis and reporting on ACF activities to ARFH.
Support the CBO in the documentation of retirements for advances received.
Collect and collate the retirements and report of activities (program and financial) implemented for advances provided to CBOs on or before TWO days after the MONTH of implementation and send soft copy of report to ARFH.
Summarize the collated data from the CBO report and share with TBLS and STBLCP.
Submit Hard copy to ARFH on monthly basis. (Preparation of weekly program implementation briefs, workplans, budgets and other working documents and reports, as required).
Hold meeting with CBO member and CWs during supportive supervision to strengthen service delivery.
Representation and advocacy functions:
Representing ARFH in relevant fora with a view to providing meaningful inputs to promote and advance the objectives of the organization.
Carry out ongoing advocacy to maximize partners/donors and philanthropic support towards the realization of goal of the project and priorities.
Support the identification of sources of funding within the State.
Required Number of Hours and Days
A maximum of eight (cool hours per day is required for this service. It is regarded that forty (40) hours will be spent per week, which can be used any day qualitatively.

Required Skills and Experience
HND or B.Sc in Social Science and/or international development or a related discipline;
Must have worked on Tuberculosis(TB) Active Case Search Intervention with CBOs supported by Global Fund
Must have mentored/supervised the community TB workers
Must have served as a link between the community and the health facilities (DOTS Clinics) working closely with LGA TBLS
A minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible experience for work
Must be Fluent in English and local language is required (oral and written).

Application Closing Date
17th April, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: programs@arfh-ng.org Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email e.g. State Adhoc Staff, Kano State.

Note
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bhakor Consult Limited is a leading indigenous Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) service provider and software developer, operating locally and internationally through our antenna in various countries. We design, develop, support and promote software and ICT applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology.

Leveraging our cross-industry and cross-functional expertise, we partner with clients to advance their businesses by providing solutions that raise performance and serve their long-term objectives through our strategic business units.

We are seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Analyst

Job Description
The Business Analyst strives to meet the information technology business needs by accessing business models and integrating them with technology.

Primary Responsibilities
Analyze business problems thoroughly using structured methods, identifying opportunities for change and improvement and their potential implications.
Communicate information relating to business analysis activities.
Works with process owners to understand and improve business processes, ensuring that opportunities for simplification and removal of waste are fully exploited.
Gather, document and verify information relating to business process design and improvement assignments.
Assist in interpreting information resulting from business process design and improvement assignments.
Carry out business process design and improvement assignments.
Analyse business models to identify problems and opportunities for business process improvements.
Document the outcomes of modelling the 'as is' state.
Communicate the business model to stakeholders.
Manages requirements through the project life cycle.
Meeting client requirements and gathering intelligence from corporate executives and middle managers about needs and future growth
Supporting directors and managers to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
Assisting at various levels of project and helping in task analysis
Evaluating the data collected by project development team and preparing hardware and software requirement specifications understanding these details.

Minimum Qualification Criteria
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Economics, Management or any related courses.
Master's Degree in Business Administrations/Information Technology or related courses will be an added advantage.
PMP or PRINCE2 Certified an asset.
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 Years.
Technical and Behavioural Competences:
Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Analytical and conceptual expertise.
Planning, documentation, analysis and business requirements
Creation of the Business Requirements Document (BRD)
Administrative and reporting abilities
Knowledge of business processes
Improvement of business and engineering processes
Management of customer relationships and organizational changes
Ability to formulate concepts
Communication of technical information to a non-technical audience and Communication of business information to a technical audience
Effective project management skills and ability to resolve critical problems
Ability to document complex business processes and handle all types of client requests.
Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
Ability to work under extensive pressure and deliver efficient results on time.

Application Closing Date
26th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should compulsorily forward their CV and Cover Letter not more than 2 pages to: lauretta@bhakor.com The cover letter should among other things describe their fit to the job roles and requirements.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC) is an International education consulting firm registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. EWC process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada.

Job Title: Receptionist

Locations: Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Edo

Job Brief
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Responsibilities
Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
Requirements
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Professional attitude and appearance
Solid written and verbal communication skills
Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
Excellent organizational skills
Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Customer service attitude
Must be Female

Application Closing Date
14th May, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: careers@ewcng.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.

Job Title: Islamic Studies Teacher

Job Description
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls located in Abuja; seeks to hire experienced Secondary School Teachers for Islamic Studies. We are looking for bright and enthusiastic teachers to teach Secondary School Program (Year 7-11) and tutor learners.
Teachers must possess the following 3 attributes 1) able to inspire pupils to learn 2) are positive and enthusiastic 3) patient and engaging.

Requirements
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to be:
Certified Teachers only are preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful teaching experience.
Bsc in specified subject
Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-11
Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
Responsible and passionate about teaching
Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities

Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: vacancy@noblehall.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Compovine Technology Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.

Job Title: Driver

Requirements
An SSCE Certificate, with 5 years experience and good knowledge of Nigerian roads
Must Resides in Abuja or ready to work in Abuja.
Vehicle repair and maintenance ability will be an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send copy of their documents (Credentials and Previous/Last Employment Letter) with CV/Resume to: job@compovine.com
Or
Submit your application at the address below:
2, Olu Koleosho Street,
Off Simbiat Abiola Way,
Ikeja - Lagos State.

Note: Do not send if you do not meet the pre-requisites.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Laurelton Global Resources Limited - Our client, a newly established Daycare and Nursery School, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Childcare Worker (Childminder)

Job Description
Our client is looking to employ a caring and compassionate Childcare Worker who has experience and a great deal of patience in caring for children between the ages of 3 months to 3 years to work in the daycare section of the school.

Responsibilities
The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
Taking care of, supervising children and ensuring their safety both indoors and outdoors
Assisting children with hygiene, preparing their meals and serving/feeding them
Develop, plan and implement a daily schedule for the children
Encouraging learning and physical activities both outdoors and indoors
Maintaining high standards of hygiene
Maintaining records of child progress and reporting to Parents

Qualifications
A minimum of OND Certificate
Sound written and verbal communication skills
A background in childcare and at least 2 years work experience in a similar setting.
A certificate in First Aid and CPR will be an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: laureltonglobal2@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Laurelton Global Resources Limited - Our client, a newly established Daycare and Nursery School in the Durumi District of Abuja is looking to employ a qualified and experienced candidate for the vacant position below:

Job Title: Driver

Qualification and Other Requirements
At least, OND certificate in any discipline
Must have a valid driver's license
Must have good communication and writing skills
Minimum of 3 years experience
Experience as a school Bus Driver is an added advantage
Must have a good knowledge of Abuja Metropolis.

Application Closing Date
25th April, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: laureltonglobal2@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: Gabrielwilliams(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.