Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake (15338 Views)

Download Nicki Minaj – Only Feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Drake Mp3 / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen / Omarion Vs Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by phreakabit(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
RnB
Frank Ocean
Miguel
Usher
Future

Rap
Kendrick Lamar
Drake
2chains
Future
Rick Ross

Might as well add french Montana to your list of dumb down rappers. . . Let me fix that for you. On current ratings:

RnB
Chris brown
Miguel
The weekend
Trey songz
Frank Ocean (Hype. . . Hard to see any straight guy liking this guy)

Commercial Rap at the moment:
Kendrick Lamar
Drake
2chains
Future
Whiz Khalifa ( Over Hyped piece of Crap)
Rick Ross
Big Sean (A good but boring rapper so I'd say Hype)
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Mynd44: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
See them mentioning grammy. How many did Tupac win when he was alive and we all call him one of the best ever
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Goldie20: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44: See them mentioning grammy. How many did Tupac win when he was alive and we all call him one of the best ever

Don't compare Pac with any of these modern day rappers.. Pac is just the greatest ever..
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Goldie20: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
Phreakabit.. Kinda agree with you until you include Kendrick in your list of commercial rap!? Are u serious? Have u listen to overly dedicated, section 80,? Good kid m.a.a.d city?
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by phreakabit(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
Goldie20:

Don't compare Pac with any of these modern day rappers.. Pac is just the greatest ever..

Lyrics to Lyrics, intellectual content Nas and Kendrick Lamar, are easily better. . . But since we never had an all out freestyle battle. I guess we will never know. People tend to over-credit Tupac. You don't become the best simply by dying. Big Pun and Big L along side Kool G were and are some of the most SKILLED rappers till date, but no one is calling them the best.
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by FreeGlobe(f): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit: Hey don't get me wrong. . . . I am a drake fan too. . . I love the cockiness he exhibits in his verses. But Chris brown is much much more talented and a better singer, song writer and entertainer.
I dey laugh. Only in Nigeria will Chris Brown be compared to Drake musically. Go listen to so far gone mixtape.
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by phreakabit(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
Goldie20: Phreakabit.. Kinda agree with you until you include Kendrick in your list of commercial rap!? Are u serious? Have u listen to overly dedicated, section 80,? Good kid m.a.a.d city?

I meant commercial appeal. . . Section 80 was the best album I have heard in over a decade. But funny enough commercial peeps seem to like him too.
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Princeparix2: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mynd_44: See them mentioning grammy. How many did Tupac win when he was alive and we all call him one of the best ever
arguments are all about facts.

Drake won the 2013 grammy award for best rap album- that makes him one of the BEST.
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by FreeGlobe(f): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
Its obvious this dude @phreakabit doesn't know sh1t about rap so its a waste of time arguing with him. Too many errors.
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Princeparix2: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit:

Lyrics to Lyrics, intellectual content Nas and Kendrick Lamar, are easily better. . . But since we never had an all out freestyle battle. I guess we will never know. People tend to over-credit Tupac. You don't become the best simply by dying. Big Pun and Big L along side Kool G were and are some of the most SKILLED rappers till date, but no one is calling them the best.
gringrin
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Princeparix2: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit:

gosh. I like dis guy_damn awesome.
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by goldfish80(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit: Chris brown is a seasoned singer,song writter,graphic artist,amateur rapper . . . . . Hence way more talented than Drake. He has made more hits than drake. Drakes only edge is his Jewish hype machine and the fact that he is surrounded by HUGELY talented producers like Noah 40 Shebib, T-minus and Drumma boy and boi 1da. . . Can I ask, how many mega hits (outside of the United states and Canada)has drake made in comparison to Chris brown's hits list? Besides some of drakes songs lyrics sound overly cheesy.

Even if you put v6 engine inside Keke napep, it still can't race an f1 race car.
Kudos bro, your music orientation is on point.
Rap has really gon to the gutters when people mention top 5 rappers with 2 chains,drake,kendrik lamar,rick ross. Totally striking off Eminem,Nas,21 grammy awardee kanye,Jay Z(18 grammys). Jezz very few Nigerians кnoω music beyond wizkid and davido. Smh
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by BabyLi: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
I Prefer Chris Brown Music & Personality to dat of Drake. Though both of them have beautiful and unique voices
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by phreakabit(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I dey laugh. Only in Nigeria will Chris Brown be compared to Drake musically. Go listen to so far gone mixtape.

He sings, but isn't the best singer out there. Not even in the the top 7. . . When it comes to rap, he definitely isn't the best either.
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Goldie20: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit:

Cuz they didn't have any impact in the game like Pac did.. And Pac was already a legend in the game before he died.. Now Nas hes only up there cuz of illmatic (one of the greatest album ever) After illmatic the rest of his shiit were/are average at best..

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by FreeGlobe(f): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit:

Might as well add french Montana to your list of dumb down rappers. . . Let me fix that for you. On current ratings:

RnB
Chris brown
Miguel
The weekend
Trey songz

Kendrick Lamar
Drake
2chains
Future
Rick Ross
This Guy canceled future? lol. Am done. Nobody takes Chris Brown seriously in RnB. Only Rihanna does. Guy give it up. You know nothing about music. You are just a Chris brown fan. Thatsall
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by alumnidoggz(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
i don't know started from the top is a gay song.
goldfish80: Glad to кnoω he hit Rihana, I was getting worried he was gay when he dropped
'Started from the bottom'....

Does he make better music than Chris brown? undecided
I doubt it
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Goldie20: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: Its obvious this dude @phreakabit doesn't know sh1t about rap so its a waste of time arguing with him. Too many errors.

Lol nah he does, he knows his stuff lol
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by phreakabit(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: Its obvious this dude @phreakabit doesn't know sh1t about rap so its a waste of time arguing with him. Too many errors.

Started listening to rap at 7, really wasn't feeling it till 11, started writing and experimenting at 13. . . . I am in my mid/.late 20's. So yeah, I don't know jack about rap. . . .LOLz!
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by FreeGlobe(f): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit:

He sings, but isn't the best singer out there. Not even in the the top 7. . . When it comes to rap, he definitely isn't the best either.

Drake is not top 7 in rap right now? dude stop trolling. Chris Brown raps too and I hope he is the best rapper?
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Vicotex(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit:

RnB
Chris brown
Miguel
The weekend
Trey songz

Kendrick Lamar
Drake
2chains
Future
Rick Ross
nigga you forget to add ace hood to that rap catalog......
Moreover drake is far better than chris in any music genre
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by FreeGlobe(f): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit:

Started listening to rap at 7, really wasn't feeling it till 11, started writing and experimenting at 13. . . . I am in my mid/.late 20's. So yeah, I don't know jack about rap. . . .LOLz!
Probably you skim through the music. You are sounding so. cheesy
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by phreakabit(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
Goldie20:

Cuz they didn't have any impact in the game like Pac did.. And Pac was already a legend in the game before he died.. Now Nas hes only up there cuz of illmatic (one of the greatest album ever) After illmatic the rest of his shiit were/are average at best..

Well you have to admit Pac was more of a militant rapper, even though a times he attempted flexing his story telling abilities. He never really made mind engaging, sometimes boggling songs i.e : Rewind (Nas),The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" (Jin), buried alive (kendrick lamar),cartoons and cereal (kendrick lamar, Frisbee (Skyzoo) to mention a few. These are songs you don't really get till the end.

Guy make we no hijack this thread oh. . . Hahahah grin

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Vicotex(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Drake is not top 7 in rap right now? dude stop trolling. Chris Brown raps too and I hope he is the best rapper?
hey dude are you trying to hype chris over drake? Your brain must be cancer flooded....... Rnb goes to trey songz
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by phreakabit(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:

No, not in the top 7 singers list. . . Definitely in the top 3 of current commercial rappers grin

1 Like

Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Vicotex(m): 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Probably you skim through the music. You are sounding so. cheesy
i didnt know you were a hoe (bitch), i wouldnt ve quoted your context.. You know bitches like lazy singers like brown
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
Listening to Drake's stay scheming
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Vicotex(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
streaming drake ft tunech(lilwayne) hyfr
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Goldie20: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit:

Well you have to admit Pac was more of a militant rapper, even though a times he attempted flexing his story telling abilities. He never really made mind engaging, sometimes boggling songs i.e : Rewind (Nas),The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" (Jin), buried alive (kendrick lamar),cartoons and cereal (kendrick lamar, Frisbee (Skyzoo) to mention a few. These are songs you don't really get till the end.

Guy make we no hijack this thread oh. . . Hahahah grin

Lol props to you! Respect! Real recognize real..kendricks verse on buried alive Just blows my mind everytime I hear it.. I wish nas cld go back to his illmatic days but ey things have changed, same with hov.. I need him to drop something like reasonable doubt then call it quit.. Guess that will never happen lol.. Kendrick is the best thing to happen to hip hop in this era.. Same with j.cole but his album kinda disappointed me a lil.. I hope born sinner is will be a whole lot better..
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by phreakabit(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
Vicotex: nigga you forget to add ace hood to that rap catalog......
Moreover drake is far better than chris in any music genre

Ace Hood is really good. I remember all bets on ace. That was one insane long verse with nice exhibition of immense breath control too. unfortunately he isn't one of the rappers with commercial viability due to his looks and attitude. Some of my favourite newage rappers :KingLOS,Tory Lanez, Rockie fresh and Clear soul forces didn't make the list I wrote either.I was just writing out who people listen to mostly now. Yes future 9 current captain hook, even though he can't sing should have been on the list, but I canceled him out because he has no talent whatsoever. Juicy J is wack as Bleep and still better than 2chainz, so i canceled him out too. OJ the juice man and even Chief kief are way better than 2 chainz.

Quote from 2 chainz : "She got a big booty so I call her Big Booty" . Honestly this guy is that bad!
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Vicotex(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit:

Ace Hood is really good. I remember all bets on ace. That was one insane long verse with nice exhibition of immense breath control too. unfortunately he isn't one of the rappers with commercial viability due to his looks and attitude. Some of my favourite newage rappers :KingLOS,Tory Lanez, Rockie fresh and Clear soul forces didn't make the list I wrote either.I was just writing out who people listen to mostly now. Yes future 9 current captain hook, even though he can't sing should have been on the list, but I canceled him out because he has no talent whatsoever. Juicy J is wack as Bleep and still better than 2chainz, so i canceled him out too. OJ the juice man and even Chief kief are way better than 2 chainz.

Quote from 2 chainz : "She got a big booty so I call her Big Booty" . Honestly this guy is that bad!
2chainz raps sucks, all his line are full of blunders
Re: I Make Better-Music Than Chris-Brown - Drake by Vicotex(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
and again KENDRICK LAMAR is the american version of M.I .... Just go and Listen to BACKSEAT freestyle.... This music gonna change your life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flavour's "Ada Ada" - Behind The Scenes Video / [music] Mr Benson – Ema Gba Delivery / Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.