Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation (14099 Views)

THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - / Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda / APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by harmless011: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
My dear calm down, what the woman is saying is that employment should be done on merit period.
Besides if truly we are all nigerians why will anybody be losing sleep because a nigerian is occupying one position or the other.
shymexx:

What the feck are you on about? This woman is "educated" and "exposed" enough to do things without ethnic sentiments... No one's holding Igbos to a higher standard - Igbos just like shooting themselves in the foot...

It's all about tribe with you savages in that country - how about get the most qualified people with proven problem solving skills to get the country out of the doldrums? My tribe this, my people that - who gives a fvck?

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by jessyz(f): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
shymexx:

Did you read this:

^^^Read that and understand she isn't really that smart and her brain cells her tucked in her fat lips...

I never liked the woman because she's a world bank puppet... Now, add ethnic chauvinist to that equation and see why Nigeria has been a failure since she became the Finance Minister
she is not smart yet she is one of d most influential people in d world. And u, who are u? Oh I remember, A faceless bigot.

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
shymexx:

What the feck are you on about? This woman is "educated" and "exposed" enough to do things without ethnic sentiments... No one's holding Igbos to a higher standard - Igbos just like shooting themselves in the foot...

It's all about tribe with you savages in that country - how about get the most qualified people with proven problem solving skills to get the country out of the doldrums? My tribe this, my people that - who gives a fvck?

I'm not going to debate the above quote (waste of time).

But I am going to show an example of what I meant, especially as it pertains Nairaland.

Exhibit A: Your alternative ID, Bittyend, on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1235081/did-achebe-actually-insult-yorubas#14899915

Which was in response to a point about an "educated" and "exposed" government official of another ethnic extraction, who actually made bigoted comments.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
J12:
She is from Asaba and they see themselves as Igbos.

Not Just Asaba, even Agbo, and the other Igbo speaking sides apart from isoko , itsekiri, and urhobo
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
harmless011: My dear calm down, what the woman is saying is that employment should be done on merit period.
Besides if truly we are all nigerians why will anybody be losing sleep because a nigerian is occupying one position or the other.

Nah, the point is that nothing is done on merit in that country... If it were to be on merit, it won't be the shytehole it's today... Just take a look at the budget and compare the capital expenditure to the recurrent expenditure to know how fvcked up the country is... They just keep running the country into the ground with nothing to show for it...

Are there no intelligent people in Nigeria to turn things around? All this tribal nonsense and trying to balance sins of the past, or putting tribe over everything in federal parastatals is counterproductive... Just let the right person do the job!!

That was the same tribal crap that made the fedora hat wearing punk called GEJ the president in the first place... and that ball-less punk is about to get the country into another unneccessary civil war again...

I'm out, typing from the phone isn't just it..

Nigerians, do the right thing...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
nnenna.1:

I'm not going to debate the above quote (waste of time).

But I am going to show an example of what I meant, especially as it pertains Nairaland.

Exhibit A: Your alternative ID, Bittyend, on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1235081/did-achebe-actually-insult-yorubas#14899915

Which was in response to a point about an "educated" and "exposed" government official of another ethnic extraction, who actually made bigoted comments.

Shut the fvck, you tribalistic mongrel...

Like I give a fvck about the other ID - that's the 10,000 ID I have been accused of, who cares?

You have nothing to argue about because like your idol, fat pig-lips Iweala the world bank puppet - you're all noise and no substance.. GTFOH..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by ikeyman00(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
^^^^ hater plz stand up cool

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
shymexx:

Shut the fvck, you tribalistic mongrel...

Like I give a fvck about the other ID - that's the 10,000 ID I have been accused of, who cares?

Of course, you have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
shymexx:

You have nothing to argue about because like your idol, fat pig-lips Iweala the world bank puppet - you're all noise and no substance.. GTFOH..

Of course, you have nothing to say here either.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
nnenna.1:

Of course, you have nothing to say here either.

I have a lot to say and a lot of dirt on this clueless imperialist puppet(now add tribalistic to it) that's running Nigeria into the ground...

I'll post everything when I get home tonight - she's a curse!!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
shymexx:

I have a lot to say and a lot of dirt on this clueless imperialist puppet(now add tribalistic to it) that's running Nigeria into the ground...

I'll post everything when I get home tonight - she's a curse!!

Would you call Sanusi a bigot?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
nnenna.1:

Would you call Sanusi a bigot?

He's also a bigot and a pseudo-marxist... I don't rate him at all...

They both work for the same people...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
Thank Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ Ma. I wish all dubious Igbos would stop spoiling the IGBO VALUES!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by anonimi: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, the point is that nothing is done on merit in that country... If it were to be on merit, it won't be the shytehole it's today...

So why do you have a problem with what NOI said about using merit as much as possible NOW?
Is it because you are looking at her and her speech from some ethnic-ally coloured lenses and disabled ears

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
shymexx:

Did you read this:

^^^Read that and understand she isn't really that smart and her brain cells her tucked in her fat lips...

I never liked the woman because she's a world bank puppet... Now, add ethnic chauvinist to that equation and see why Nigeria has been a failure since she became the Finance Minister

Shit-mess or shy-mess u called ur self, Pls when u come here, pls behave ur age. We know who u represent, so go HUG WET TRANSFORMER cos we dont give a hoot about u and ur likes think or feel. ODE oshi
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by ikeyman00(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
@@@@

and would u now call obj a CIA agent but suddenly turns out a hero when obj walked to boko den to meet them

and do u still believe oduduwa fell from the sky

or can u doubt some oduduwa are igbo which will show up on dna test

or are u just a losing hater

do u know the igbo spirit had some indians running from Uganda back in time shocked

or for how long are u gonna beg for kitten in nl

tell us where u stand

u know urself eh lipsrsealed

shymex

this for u!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
jessyz: she is not smart yet she is one of d most influential people in d world. And u, who are u? Oh I remember, A faceless bigot.

Not just him, no body knows his lineage.....Shymess Tell us who ur father is....Village Rat
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
shymexx:

He's also a bigot and a pseudo-marxist... I don't rate him at all...

They both work for the same people...

Now I know ur pain...Yoruba thing, buhaaabuhaaaa ,e dey pain bro take heart grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by maasoap(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
Merit my foot! Like other regions don't have people who merit the posts. The fact is that we have a lot of people who are highly qualified for every position from all regions. But the problem is that the posts in MDA's being head by Igbo would go to "qualified" Igbo applicants at the expense of other applicants from other regions. That's why we have Federal Character Commission to balance things among qualified applicants across the regions and ethnicities. What we're seeing now is favouritism.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by ikeyman00(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
^^^^

yes u might be right but we the people will love to know the people lipsrsealed that ran things down over the years

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by slimghost(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
maasoap: Merit my foot! Like other regions don't have people who merit the posts. The fact is that we have a lot of people who are highly qualified for every position from all regions. But the problem is that the posts in MDA's being head by Igbo would go to "qualified" Igbo applicants at the expense of other applicants from other regions. That's why we have Federal Character Commission to balance things among qualified applicants across the regions and ethnicities. What we're seeing now is favouritism.

Senseless post filled with hate and stupidit.y

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
kayci_d77:

Not just him, no body knows his lineage.....Shymess Tell us who ur father is....Village Rat

Nuh, ya bomboclart chichi man pops a village man, waste man..

Ya puss.yclart pops a fi su.ck di.ck fi a living, battyboi...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
kayci_d77:

Shit-mess or shy-mess u called ur self, Pls when u come here, pls behave ur age. We know who u represent, so go HUG WET TRANSFORMER cos we dont give a hoot about u and ur likes think or feel. ODE oshi

Yeah, I'm behaving my age - the age of enlightenment that eludes you pricks that destroyed a beautiful country that should have been the pride of black people... The country had so much promise in 1960, it was labelled the future of Africa and the black race.. You lot turned it into a curse - deal with it, prick...

You were born in 1977 yet you still think like my 3yrs old cousin, go take ya life, numbnut..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
Spits on the thread...

Got so much dirt on these pricks running the country down...

Tired of seeing hungry faces with yellow-ish red eyes on my darn TV screen!! Fix that country!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation by guruobinna: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
"No matter the bashing, they will always b ahead of others..."

"...its not pride,
its just who they are!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues / House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) / Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.