Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37946 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
Seyi,ossy,ambrosini, et al. Are non of you in port so u can rally wit uncle ray? And if u in lagos can u start something similar over there?
Gentle me,you wey dey dine with d movers and shakers,how can we have access to them country director? Time is of the essence here.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tosin2013: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
i am happy that some of us are truly taking d bull by the horn.we need to make life difficult for all those who ran away with our money!count me in too! my own upline, babybird, her phone no neva goes thru again since this sour story started.neva called to explain no messages just gravyard silence!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
@plus largent: a group i know is almost concluding details to sue LBM, i will tell shortly the process they followed so that any other group interested can follow suit. We all know we can never gather all investors together besides the more groups suing the better the heat on them, my thoughts anyway.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
please Port Harcourt residents ohh!!!!!! where are you? we will strt by petitioning the LBM there, I might even look for police men, go and give a report, use police to go and threaten some of them. we must make these people know that the ground under them is just too hot ( I don't wanna do these alone, people produces force not person) . Pls lets work at this, thank God we have people to hold for their dubious act...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by seyi0802(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
i will mobilize from lagos, just that am in abuja presently, but i will move back to lagos soonest....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2013
Unle ray,ossy and seyi well done. Am up here in kano so realy out of reach,an open apeal to those silver managers,we all know your affected as us but keeping silent or ignoring your downlines wont help our cause.as much as possible pitch in.Thank God that office is still open,though we need more pressure in lagos end,pls port harcourt ppl comot: one last appeal,some of us may feel we dont av much stake even when we have influence,pls lets do some thing 4 d ppl like tomato seller & others that invested thier life savings.may God bless our hustle!

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
tosin2013: i am happy that some of us are truly taking d bull by the horn.we need to make life difficult for all those who ran away with our money!count me in too! my own upline, babybird, her phone no neva goes thru again since this sour story started.neva called to explain no messages just gravyard silence!

That people are not responding to posts here doesn't mean they av run off. Silver managers or not, uplines or not, we all invested and are in the same shit together. I don't know which phone number u have been calling that isn't going through. You made partner before all dis started which means I transferred ur funds to the person doing activations. I have nothing to hide and I have no reason to run.

We are also making plans of our own to get across to the country representative. We have also been in touch with our Russian upline. There are different infos flying around, both positive and negative. No matter what happens, our arms are not folded. We all invested our life savings too.

Coming here and posting all the time won't change the situation on ground. We are working out a plan also to get to the bottom of this. My phone number still remains the same @ Tosin.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by belovedofGOD: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2013
@ Seyi0802, I am one of those in Lagos willing to take action on, please contact me via mail.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by bayleaf(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2013
www.new3-in-3.com You can find the latest update here in this site.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by seyi0802(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2013
This is the latest info on the site, and it is total bullshit.... how can they take 40days, to post such information. friends pls lets fight for a refund, we have to wait for another 45days, to get another message on the site. nonsense

latest site: http://www.new3-in-3.com/

Dear Partners. We inform you, that in connection with unexpected technical problems and with the new projects, the eliminated old projects (with, са, 3d club in a sheaf 1500 in a sheaf 5000) a site of markers находяться in maintenance service. The additional information on markers will be in the near future.
Opening on July, 15th.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by bayleaf(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
seyi0802: This is the latest info on the site, and it is total bullshit.... how can they take 40days, to post such information. friends pls lets fight for a refund, we have to wait for another 45days, to get another message on the site. nonsense

latest site: http://www.new3-in-3.com/

Dear Partners. We inform you, that in connection with unexpected technical problems and with the new projects, the eliminated old projects (with, са, 3d club in a sheaf 1500 in a sheaf 5000) a site of markers находяться in maintenance service. The additional information on markers will be in the near future.
Opening on July, 15th.
trouble is, who are you going to fight for a refund from? is it your upline who is in the same position as you are, or the company in Russia?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hey bay leaf your question begs no answer, its obvious you team with your cooperative up-line (its only when an up-line is non-responsive that you should raise dust)to take the heat up a notch,yes that message may read like bull's crap but its evidence they are beginning to feel some heat and if increased that July whatever go become June. please partners lets not relent!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
@Plus Largent: I support what you are saying, they are already getting the heat, and all groups should not relent. This message is just to buy time and to play on our intelligence. They keep contradicting themselves each time, if they had technical issues why didn't they say that initially. They said markers are no longer profitable for them and are being phased out to shares. I thought they also said 1st phase of shares payment will start end of June or something. Guys the handwriting is very clear on the wall, they are just insulting our intelligence.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ibindables(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Raymondenyi: please Port Harcourt residents ohh!!!!!! where are you? we will strt by petitioning the LBM there, I might even look for police men, go and give a report, use police to go and threaten some of them. we must make these people know that the ground under them is just too hot ( I don't wanna do these alone, people produces force not person) . Pls lets work at this, thank God we have people to hold for their dubious act...

i'm in portharcourt, how do we go about this
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ibindables(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
babybird82:

That people are not responding to posts here doesn't mean they av run off. Silver managers or not, uplines or not, we all invested and are in the same shit together. I don't know which phone number u have been calling that isn't going through. You made partner before all dis started which means I transferred ur funds to the person doing activations. I have nothing to hide and I have no reason to run.

We are also making plans of our own to get across to the country representative. We have also been in touch with our Russian upline. There are different infos flying around, both positive and negative. No matter what happens, our arms are not folded. We all invested our life savings too.

Coming here and posting all the time won't change the situation on ground. We are working out a plan also to get to the bottom of this. My phone number still remains the same @ Tosin.

Understood, but you underestimate what your frequent comments and posts can do. we need to all come together to see how we can salvage something out of this.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
ibindables:

i'm in portharcourt, how do we go about this

Beautiful, more Ph people pls;
D working plan on ground now is, we shall match down to dia ph office first, den go der, tell them our plight, n how we re tired of this nonsense, den we shall ask 4 our refund! ( N tell them should our request not granted we re heading 2 financial crimes offices) n if we re not com4table wt d response, we head down to efcc, petition them! Den we also match down to a close by police station lay our complain, n might even take some police men , down to der office der 2 wreck some havoc. That's d working plan 4 now. (In lieu of any addition or modifications) ... Pls we need more persons 2 people can't do d margic...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ibindables(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Beautiful, more Ph people pls;
D working plan on ground now is, we shall match down to dia ph office first, den go der, tell them our plight, n how we re tired of this nonsense, den we shall ask 4 our refund! ( N tell them should our request not granted we re heading 2 financial crimes offices) n if we re not com4table wt d response, we head down to efcc, petition them! Den we also match down to a close by police station lay our complain, n might even take some police men , down to der office der 2 wreck some havoc. That's d working plan 4 now. (In lieu of any addition or modifications) ... Pls we need more persons 2 people can't do d margic...

cool, im okay with it, but like you said, we need more people, we can't be the only people who invested in lbm in ph, where are the others?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by BigDeddy: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
@ bburd, you took the words right off ma lips!

We r all in dis together. We neck deep in.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tosin2013: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2013
Thank you very much ibi. Me thinks undecided that all uplines/silver managers owe their downlines as much updated info as possible. Whether they are neck deep in shit or not. u mind u i just joined lbm 3 days be4 all these shit started happening. I think 44days of patience has been long enough! Thru out dese days I neva got even a text from my upline. All info I got was here on this page! Am in niger state so I depend on Nl for all info. Abeg I think I ve tried. Ossy n gentle me av both shown us dat somethin is fishy about d whole programme. Raymond suggested may ending and now this is what we get from their site! Abeg everybody shd just ask for a refund! undecided
ibindables:

Understood, but you underestimate what your frequent comments and posts can do. we need to all come together to see how we can salvage something out of this.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tosin2013: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2013
@Babybird am sure u and most other uplines invested into this project. However I tried calling ur no (glo) severaly in may without suxess. I sent a msg on NL and no response all d info flyingvabout I Deserve at least somethingvfrom d team I belong. Its been 35 days now , probably if I didn't raise an eyebrow I wld not av been in communication with u.
I think d time of patience is over now is the time for pressure! I pressure my upline and you pressure yours. Dat my sis in d only way we MAY salvage something from dis biz! Expect my call.

PM: I am still asking for a refund! tell them I said so!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2013
tosin2013: @Babybird am sure u and most other uplines invested into this project. However I tried calling ur no (glo) severaly in may without suxess. I sent a msg on NL and no response all d info flyingvabout I Deserve at least somethingvfrom d team I belong. Its been 35 days now , probably if I didn't raise an eyebrow I wld not av been in communication with u.
I think d time of patience is over now is the time for pressure! I pressure my upline and you pressure yours. Dat my sis in d only way we MAY salvage something from dis biz! Expect my call.

PM: I am still asking for a refund! tell them I said so!

I posted an update on my thread sometime in May. Yes, i was out of the country first week in May and as soon as i got back i posted on my thread. Like i said, there are many updates flying around, both positive and negative. I personally don't know which to believe. I am glad a lot of people understand the fact that its not easy for anyone of us. My downlines have been nothing but co-operative during this trying period. I have 4 of my colleagues as downlines and they encourage me to remain calm. I really don't have anything to hide because if you understand how LBM works, we were all middle men. Our BBM group is still active, i have some downlines on whatsapp, i even have people who don't even belong to my team calling me on my same glo number. Not a day passes that we are not fighting hard to get back what is rightfully us. Only the people at the top seems to be taking this with laxity from my own perspective.

All i can say is that i am still remaining calm while in the other we are pushing to get to our overall leader and salvage all we can. In all this, i have gotten more positive than negative feedbacks not that i have not prepared myself that it might turn out to be a scam at the end of the day.

I will always post updates if any and is from a reliable source.

I am sorry if it looks like i am MIA. Be rest assured that i am not folding my arms.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by temmythe(f): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2013
WELDONE BABYBIRD. I TRIED OPENING THEIR NEW WEBISTE http://3star-trade.com/ THIS MORNING AND I COULDNT. THIS IS GETTING SCARRIER. ANY REASON WHY DIS IS SO OR IS IT JUST ME?
babybird82:

I posted an update on my thread sometime in May. Yes, i was out of the country first week in May and as soon as i got back i posted on my thread. Like i said, there are many updates flying around, both positive and negative. I personally don't know which to believe. I am glad a lot of people understand the fact that its not easy for anyone of us. My downlines have been nothing but co-operative during this trying period. I have 4 of my colleagues as downlines and they encourage me to remain calm. I really don't have anything to hide because if you understand how LBM works, we were all middle men. Our BBM group is still active, i have some downlines on whatsapp, i even have people who don't even belong to my team calling me on my same glo number. Not a day passes that we are not fighting hard to get back what is rightfully us. Only the people at the top seems to be taking this with laxity from my own perspective.

All i can say is that i am still remaining calm while in the other we are pushing to get to our overall leader and salvage all we can. In all this, i have gotten more positive than negative feedbacks not that i have not prepared myself that it might turn out to be a scam at the end of the day.

I will always post updates if any and is from a reliable source.

I am sorry if it looks like i am MIA. Be rest assured that i am not folding my arms.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2013
temmythe: WELDONE BABYBIRD. I TRIED OPENING THEIR NEW WEBISTE http://3star-trade.com/ THIS MORNING AND I COULDNT. THIS IS GETTING SCARRIER. ANY REASON WHY DIS IS SO OR IS IT JUST ME?

I experienced same this morning.

This is the new site that has the update of them resuming July 15

www.new3-in-3.com
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2013
Port Harcourt residents pls, let's lite some fire on their asses, where y'all at, these thing is scam, what wrong with all of U! I mean it is now very glaring! What re u waiting for? Na wa 4 Nigerians oh!!!
(Even my elderly mother dat invested now knows it is real scam, n she has fallen prey, talkless of young active minds like u all)I tire 4 una oh!! Una still dey get faith, nothin Uncle Ray no go cee 4 Nigeria...

When I finish with them, person whe tell them to use people I know come scam me go know wetin in use hand do imself (nothing on earth would have made me fall 4 dis crap if not this technique of using d ones u kknow 2 disarm U)
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
I dont even bother checking what they have in any site no more;
Uncle ray am feeling your frustration from way up here,what happened to the tomato seller wey dem say use her life savings invest for port there?now that they should show up every body carry typical nigerian attitude of siddon look,no wonder they concentrated thier clandenstine activities here in the first place,knowing we will always leave everything to god to take care of for us.
Abeg at the lagos end any head way?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nothing would come out of all this but i wish you guyz all the best. The money has been shared down the line, where are you guyz expecting the refunds from Court cases and all would make you spend more money, you cannot fight faceless people. The Silver Managers are just as unfortunate as you all so fighting them too is just an exercise in futility. Yes you might get the police and EFCC to arrest a few unfortunate people but its not going to bring back your money.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ladykee: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
beloved of GOD: @ Seyi0802, I am one of those in Lagos willing to take action on, please contact me via mail.
am also in lagos and very much interested in legal actions. PLS CONTACT ME. it may/may not bring back our hard-earned money but at least it's beta than folding our arms and letting one baga scam us. we(nigerians) are the baba of this game not the other way round. arise fellow nairalanders, let's kick their asses. let's make life unbearable, sleep elude them, GOD PUNISH THEM, ALUTA CONTINUA.............
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
Am feeling you ladykee,thats the spirit; also has anyone wondered which account all the money that was being paid in the name of buying markers were channeled into? I mean cant we track this account holder the silver or diamond mgrs were paying this monies into? Or who was doing the activation of flash offices? Shouldnt the country director have opened a blog or somerthing and explain things as they unfold in this saga?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please keep your wrong advice to yourself. Were you there when they were sharing money? Please if you don't have any meaningful contributions to make please keep your God forsaking advice to yourself. For christ sake you are suppose to be praying for us so that the site will come up on or before 15th June not coming here to frustrate people's patience
babazinnih: Nothing would come out of all this but i wish you guyz all the best. The money has been shared down the line, where are you guyz expecting the refunds from Court cases and all would make you spend more money, you cannot fight faceless people. The Silver Managers are just as unfortunate as you all so fighting them too is just an exercise in futility. Yes you might get the police and EFCC to arrest a few unfortunate people but its not going to bring back your money.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
@ambrosini593, i have better things to pray about. When your patience gets frustrated who do you want to vent for, continue deceiving yourself. Count your loss and move on bro
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
My Bible made me to understand that there shall be no loss. We will come back here sharing the testimony. Why give up now. God is already working on our favour. Things are now working out for our good. God said he will fight for us. Don't you know that they are feeling the heat now. Please be strong. I repeat "there shall be no loss”.
babazinnih: @ambrosini593, i have better things to pray about. When your patience gets frustrated who do you want to vent for, continue deceiving yourself. Count your loss and move on bro

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
If the directors are truly sincere, they would have had an avenue of reaching out to investors and informing us about recent development.all we hear is hear say but the true fact is that the site is down and probably out.
What we should do is put more pressure on them and they will pay back all monies invested. I hear directors dont sleep any more and that they are truly heated up. I also know that a lot of people who are asking for refunds are getting back their money especially those who registered shortly before the site went out.
I hear the country director who resides in port harcourt is a good lady. Even thoughi i hvnt met her. If you walk up to her requesting to be paid your money, she will give it to you.i hear she is patient and trying all her possible best to make sure this saga turns out to a testimony of good things.
Listen up, all those that registered under the port harcourt upline, just walk up to the office and ask for a refund and if you dialogue properly, you might be paid back your money.like i said, i heard people who requested for their money have received back their money.only if you are not paid that you can bring in the police, efcc,law case or whatever legal means you choose
All those outside port harcourt, go to your head office. God bless us all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Business Growth Strategies|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.