Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (38350 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by DonWhizzy: 1:05pm On May 15, 2013
swizzle:

I tire o! It didnt (stil doesnt) make sense to me bt since i was going to get my money anyway I decided to just wait it out undecided

hope you have your rubbles copied out some where. i always advise my downlines to copy out their Rubbles a day to the end of the month for record purposes.

and hope they would pay for both month separately.

Gluck
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 1:32pm On May 15, 2013
I got this from my upline, and thought i should share with those in the same situation (spirit and financially)

A call was put through to our Russian upline few minutes ago. This is a summary of the call sent by who made the call.Her name is Pragana: she says we should not chew <deleted name of company rep>, that she is under immense pressure bc the Nigerian market is huge. She confirmed that the server crashed and said that as much as that should be have been resolved quickly, the number of pple involved is high, hence the difficulty. She says they managed to move everyone to 3stars seamlessly and they are now working hard to fix all the issues. On the issue of markers: the normal markers we paid for WILL be loaded. The markers that are to be removed are the diamond, platinum and 3D. A consideration will be given to people who have been paying for the platinum markers. On shares: a shares update will be uploaded as soon as the site is restored and we will know how trade what we want when we want. Salaries for April will be pd. I asked what will happen since we are not earning for May and she said once she has the information, she will send me an update. She said we should not be negative and I told her that it is difficult bc we have all spent good money. She says she will keep in touch with me via email. I will shamelessly be in her face and protect all our interests.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2013
this same message keeps circulating all over the place. i dont seems to understand anymore

gruppom: I got this from my upline, and thought i should share with those in the same situation (spirit and financially

A call was put through to our Russian upline few minutes ago. This is a summary of the call sent by who made the call.Her name is Pragana: she says we should not chew <deleted name of company rep>, that she is under immense pressure bc the Nigerian market is huge. She confirmed that the server crashed and said that as much as that should be have been resolved quickly, the number of pple involved is high, hence the difficulty. She says they managed to move everyone to 3stars seamlessly and they are now working hard to fix all the issues. On the issue of markers: the normal markers we paid for WILL be loaded. The markers that are to be removed are the diamond, platinum and 3D. A consideration will be given to people who have been paying for the platinum markers. On shares: a shares update will be uploaded as soon as the site is restored and we will know how trade what we want when we want. Salaries for April will be pd. I asked what will happen since we are not earning for May and she said once she has the information, she will send me an update. She said we should not be negative and I told her that it is difficult bc we have all spent good money. She says she will keep in touch with me via email. I will shamelessly be in her face and protect all our interests.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2013
We are all here watching.........#siddonlookmode
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 15, 2013
Thus far, I have been getting positive response from my cohorts in d business, n they have been very confident here in this place, buh personally my thought, it won't really be fair, calling this people scam, Ponzi n all sorts of name , if finally we get to see that they were actually trying to better the site 4 our own good! I think we should give them d benefits of doubt and wait till d month end, @ least andd let's see if they will or will not pay b4 we crucify them.
Come to think of it, if they were truely a scam site, they won't bother trying to create and upgrade d site, they would have just shut it down, nd won't also want to create a link that dey can always b trailed with.
My thoughts though.
For me I have decided to wait and give them the benefits of doubt.

4 Likes

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 10:40am On May 16, 2013
this is all so painful indeed, sitting and doing nothing when you do not even know what is happening. honestly, if at all lbm comes back again, something must be done to their publicity.... this development can send people to their graves and they ought to be mindful of that. i write this just to salute the sincerity and bravely of Hardon. thanks for being a man ma brother and may God bless you loads, Amen.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2013
After much research I discovered the owner of LBM. Her name is ELENA MANICHEVA

Address: Kursantov 6 Kaluga Ru 248000 RU
Phone: +79533335177
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2013
After much research I discovered the owner of LBM. Her name is ELENA MANICHEVA

Address: Kursantov 6 Kaluga Ru 248000 RUSSIA
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 1:27pm On May 16, 2013
ambrosini593: After much research I discovered the owner of LBM. Her name is ELENA MANICHEVA

Address: Kursantov 6 Kaluga Ru 248000 RUSSIA

its ok man, but knowing the owner of the program without having my money is same as nothing. i just hope to hear some positive developments with the program and their so called updates. we ve been like waiting forever and this whole issue has gotten to my "neck". feel like squeezing someone, for real....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 6:38pm On May 16, 2013
Has anyone called that number?last time we checked it was a Russian speaking man that answered
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2013
@ambrosini and of what use is that information?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 7:14pm On May 16, 2013
@babazinnih call her for your refund, i just called again a lady spoke, she says she is not Elena. maybe the woman don throw her phone for dustbin
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2013
Don't have time for that, I won't call who I didn't give money to. I pray a miracle happens and people get there money back, especially those who put there life savings or borrowed heavily to do this, as for me I have moved on to other things, if the money comes back all well and good and if it doesn't, I have learnt my lessons

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 1:20am On May 17, 2013
i am up at 1.00 am cos sleep has eluded me, honestly certain things has got me thinking. why in the world cant the countrys director or any of the people that got this into the country travel to Russia to meet one on one with the management of lbm and talk things over one on one. This will surely kill all the speculations and rumor mongering lbm has been reduced to. does it mean that this issue is not as serious as to have called up that move or what?. we were told that lbm is not faceless or baseless and i wonder seriously at this stage why it is almost becoming that. those that have their contacts should please reach to them with this idea as that will kill all our fears and worry. flying to Moscow doesnt seem to be any problem to them judging from the several millions they have pocketed from lbm. let us all rise with this demand of them through our managers and team leaders....this is my bill of motion for discussion to the house.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Gentleme1: 6:23pm On May 17, 2013
I heard some folks have gotten a heart attack grin
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 6:53pm On May 17, 2013
nothing, i repeat NOTHING can be more painfull than what i m going through now. how in the world must this happen to my life at this point in time..... so SO SO broken... LBM and the directors in this country, the least you can do is to try and rectify this whole thing, not this silence please...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2013
@tstonch you got to take it easy, it's definitely not the end of the world.....those so called directors have nothing to tell you sincerely. I just hope for the sake of people like you that a miracle happens but other than that you have to start bracing up to the fact that your money might be gone.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 17, 2013
tstonch: nothing, i repeat NOTHING can be more painfull than what i m going through now. how in the world must this happen to my life at this point in time..... so SO SO broken... LBM and the directors in this country, the least you can do is to try and rectify this whole thing, not this silence please...
Bro! U have 2 calm down on this okey? Seem like u invested ur whole life earning in this, d director actually promisedd to go to russia n sort out things, buh I'v been out of Ph city 4 sommewhile, so I actually don't know if she has gone, buh she actually promised to. Anyway, what will happen I'll call someone to know d stance of things okey! U need 2 calm down, like ceriously. Okey, I got myself some amt of money in dat, buh trust me when I tell u I can never put my whole money in2 a scheme like dat! Never in my life will I try dat. Just learn d lessons. Buh I believe u shall get ur money back, bro! Not to worry just tek it easy.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 8:08pm On May 17, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Bro! U have 2 calm down on this okey? Seem like u invested ur whole life earning in this, d director actually promisedd to go to russia n sort out things, buh I'v been out of Ph city 4 sommewhile, so I actually don't know if she has gone, buh she actually promised to. Anyway, what will happen I'll call someone to know d stance of things okey! U need 2 calm down, like ceriously. Okey, I got myself some amt of money in dat, buh trust me when I tell u I can never put my whole money in2 a scheme like dat! Never in my life will I try dat. Just learn d lessons. Buh I believe u shall get ur money back, bro! Not to worry just tek it easy.

@raymondenyi, thanks so much for the kind words and consolation. yea,,,, this is a lesson learnt and your advice is copied. still hoping for the best anyway...thanks again.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 8:10pm On May 17, 2013
[quote author=tstonc

also, i will appreciate some update when you have any.... thanks
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2013
@ tstonch: am not going to be a therapist or something but if you will can we talk bout this;i mean how deep is the poo you in? Did you borrow the money? Are you planning to use it for something else? Let me share my own storry.i first got burnt online 2 years ago,invested almost 300k waas earning $45 in2 my liberty acct daily.they said they would pay for a year so i got to smart & was re-investing my earnings back into d prog only for them to stop paying after 3 months and all my earnings was trapped back in the progm cos it paid 3 mths instead of d 1 year it promised.last year i gav som1 250k to invest in food stuff biz,boko boys started thier own n spoiled d mkt;up till bow av only collected 20k back,last month ending i enterd lbm wit 272k c wat is happnin.now dont think i had money to b throwing around,till last year i ad a job dat just paid over 30k' monthly so it were my die hard savings.but u knw somtin i hav learnt to get back up stronger,hell even the trumps of this world lost money over again.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2013
@ tstonch: i know exactly how you feeln now,you cant sleep and even when u manage to doze from severe fatigue,nightmares of ur money going down the drain wakes u up again,u cant eat,even the sweetest food would be like vingear in your mouth. It may seem like its the end of the world for you right now but take it from a bro whos been there, its not.you will rise stronger,when and how is only known by God so put your cares n trust Him.try n also av some1 who can be a support to u rite now,who will not judge u wen u open up to him/her.finally keep ur hope alive,that last line goes for us all stuck in this for now.We will all bounce back stronger and better one way or another just keep the faith.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 10:04pm On May 17, 2013
Plus largent: @ tstonch: i know exactly how you feeln now,you cant sleep and even when u manage to doze from severe fatigue,nightmares of ur money going down the drain wakes u up again,u cant eat,even the sweetest food would be like vingear in your mouth. It may seem like its the end of the world for you right now but take it from a bro whos been there, its not.you will rise stronger,when and how is only known by God so put your cares n trust Him.try n also av some1 who can be a support to u rite now,who will not judge u wen u open up to him/her.finally keep ur hope alive,that last line goes for us all stuck in this for now.We will all bounce back stronger and better one way or another just keep the faith.

you are indeed a man, one i am proud to meet here. your story is so pathetic but i m sure that God is busy preparing you for something so great, for in you i have seen virtue, the kind that can only transcend to greatness. Honestly, if i share my investment experiences with you, i really dont think you ll have the heart to have your dinner tonight, but truth is that i have never regretted any of the investments but this. my reason is that i vowed never again to venture into such program again but here i m with the same old story. it makes me feel like i m the biggest fool in the world, which is exactly my pain. the money i invested was actually for my business of forex trade which has been so promising to me. but like you said, we will all bounce back. thanks for sparing your time to care for me, God shall indeed reward you for this. i m fine now for i know that God is able and he knows about this. it is well...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 4:21am On May 18, 2013
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 11:25am On May 18, 2013
Plus largent: @ tstonch: am not going to be a therapist or something but if you will can we talk bout this;i mean how deep is the poo you in? Did you borrow the money? Are you planning to use it for something else? Let me share my own storry.i first got burnt online 2 years ago,invested almost 300k waas earning $45 in2 my liberty acct daily.they said they would pay for a year so i got to smart & was re-investing my earnings back into d prog only for them to stop paying after 3 months and all my earnings was trapped back in the progm cos it paid 3 mths instead of d 1 year it promised.last year i gav som1 250k to invest in food stuff biz,boko boys started thier own n spoiled d mkt;up till bow av only collected 20k back,last month ending i enterd lbm wit 272k c wat is happnin.now dont think i had money to b throwing around,till last year i ad a job dat just paid over 30k' monthly so it were my die hard savings.but u knw somtin i hav learnt to get back up stronger,hell even the trumps of this world lost money over again.
Mheen!!! They are really some men u can shake hands with firmly and call them real men, not trying to idolate or exhibit any gesture akin to it, d truth b told u re 1 of those men. D kind of people I'll like to sit close to n have a heart to heart talk with ( and only a few qualify 4 dat). Well done sire I respect n cherish ur unparalleld bravary n defiant head!!! U re indeed an epitome of an uncanny man..
Uncle Ray salutes U...
tstonch: [quote author=tstonc

also, i will appreciate some update when you have any.... thanks
I'll do dat without hesitations, anything I get, trust me when I say the 1st to know will be this house,
I wish I had some very encouraging stories to tell like plus largent. Buh I am d type that is extremely careful when it comes to wat I aint too sure of, so dat principle has guarded me, the tins I venture into in d past n ended up loosing, I haven't really felt cus of my principle (it just happens to be kind of small). Anything dat doesn't kill a man makes him stronger! I believe U re being built 4 greatness like plus largent.
All dat said. Am positive something good will come out. Even if not like b4 , @ least ur capital. Take care sire
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2013
Wow uncle ray am humbled,but there was something bout tstsonch post earlier that got me realy scared for his sake,and thats why i had to just open up to him,am glad my story encouraged .him, i realy wish i had your cautiousness when it comes to risk taking,but i guess i sure will cultivate it when we get out of this smiling,its equally an honour meeting and bantering jokes with you on this thread,like the white man said behind every dark cloud.....

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 19, 2013
Hello house,still on my tireless struggle on extracting update thus far, to demystify d miasma saddled on our hearts by LBM,
Was informed that an online meeting was held sometime on fri. Nd a resolution was arrived @, although not totally settled, dat we shall still have our may payment as we re suppose to @ d end of the month. Den afterwards, all d earnings we re suppose 2 get in d year, will be calculated n issued out as has been depicted by d percentage on our platforms, then d platinum markers n all oda bonuses have been obliterated, n d earnings based on strict markers previously purchased. Our earnings, however have been converted to shares presently.
After d payment of these, it is also said dat investing in d shares of d company will be optional and they will be no more "markers". Dats d latest as gathered by Uncle Ray.
I believe this will hlp some persons, n everything boils down to just waiting till d month elapses n see 4 ourselves...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2013
If that money ever comes out, I would use it to buy something special for myself grin
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 9:47pm On May 19, 2013
Raymondenyi: Hello house,still on my tireless struggle on extracting update thus far, to demystify d miasma saddled on our hearts by LBM,
Was informed that an online meeting was held sometime on fri. Nd a resolution was arrived @, although not totally settled, dat we shall still have our may payment as we re suppose to @ d end of the month. Den afterwards, all d earnings we re suppose 2 get in d year, will be calculated n issued out as has been depicted by d percentage on our platforms, then d platinum markers n all oda bonuses have been obliterated, n d earnings based on strict markers previously purchased. Our earnings, however have been converted to shares presently.
After d payment of these, it is also said dat investing in d shares of d company will be optional and they will be no more "markers". Dats d latest as gathered by Uncle Ray.
I believe this will hlp some persons, n everything boils down to just waiting till d month elapses n see 4 ourselves...

thanks for your efforts man, my fingers are crossed and my hope is alive. God shall settle this for us, Amen.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 9:49pm On May 19, 2013
Plus largent: Wow uncle ray am humbled,but there was something bout tstsonch post earlier that got me realy scared for his sake,and thats why i had to just open up to him,am glad my story encouraged .him, i realy wish i had your cautiousness when it comes to risk taking,but i guess i sure will cultivate it when we get out of this smiling,its equally an honour meeting and bantering jokes with you on this thread,like the white man said behind every dark cloud.....

you are a good man and God shall bless you for caring for me. thanx so much as we hope together for the best in our LBM experience..
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Gentleme1: 9:52pm On May 19, 2013
tstonch:

thanks for your efforts man, my fingers are crossed and my hope is alive. God shall settle this for us, Amen.

I understand the phase you're going thru now. The problem is that you approached the scheme from a much greedy side probably to earn free money the easy way. *no ill-feelings*

My advise is for you to move on, the cash will never come back again, if they pay this month for laast month,the upliners will scoop it all off to recoup their losses and still give you excuses. afterall you wont kill them.

One more advise...move on! shit happens! grin grin grin
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by belovedofGOD: 11:38am On May 20, 2013
@ Uncle Ray, I think your source is being economical with the truth if he/she tells you that April month salary will be paid this month end without the marketing markers and LBM site returning to status quo. If I were you the question I would have asked is:
1. How will the salaries be varified without knowing who earned what? Since there is no flash office.
2. Payment will be made By whom, the coy or the team leads(bearing in mind that since the 18th of March all the salaries earned are converted to shares by coy or sent to promotional purse to help partners purchase shares). The team leads not the coy has been buying up shares and paying their team members. Without markers or shares to sell, where will the team leads get money to pay their downlines?
3. What about the site crash story and the long awaited data recovery we have been waiting for? Was there no crash as reported because d share site has always bin there with the same info for the past 3weeks.
I think its high time, we start to call a spade a spade. Let us start asking the right questions, and give no room for people to take us on a merry-go-round ride.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Day Old Chicks for sale in Nigeria. / Betting Odds For Today's Matches At Saharabet.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.