Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,622 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37974 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
If lbm is truly back to its best why delay april's salary till month end. Why not pay the april's money now to encourage us that they are truly back. For Christ sake april salary was earned over two months ago. Please this people should start paying immediately to encourage both old and new investors
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by kanyjay(f): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Please fellow nairalanders. This is not 3star project. This scam. 3star project in new3-in-1 while this news3-in-3. They want to use this to deceive people. I even believe now that 3star project was closed down when they found out people like Fargana and co were selling expired markers to us. Just beware, if they load UR old markers watch if they will pay but don't invest again . Na reall wayooooooo.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by patcyn: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls is the site closing after 6mths or are the markers lasting foR 6mths?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by kanyjay(f): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yes and they are not paying for the 3d and platinums. April salaries will be paid from markers u are able to sell this July
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why are you complicating issues. Which markers are you selling to get paid for April. Please there's nothing like sell before you get paid please
kanyjay: Yes and they are not paying for the 3d and platinums. April salaries will be paid from markers u are able to sell this July
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by patcyn: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
I even noticed that my markers were not complete cos I was buyin it bit by bit when I started in december.what they r doing is really confusing.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by patcyn: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
[s][/s][quote author=kanyjay]Yes and they are not paying for the 3d and platinums. April salaries will be paid from markers u are able to sell this July[ no one can really tell if they will pay april salary.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by kanyjay(f): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ambrosini593, leaders have to sell markers this month (recruiting new people) generate enough find to pay april salaries. If u ar a team leade u should know what I am talking about or ask UR team leader. When I joined Lbm last year I thought salaries were sent fom Russia ( dat was what thy made me to believe) till I started heading a tem and found out that any month I don't sell enough markers salaries will not be pai. Have u asked UR self why salaries are paid by end of the net month. To give enough time to make returns. I have said all. HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Its well
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by kanyjay(f): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
My dear forget about April salary. Just forget the money see it as a bad debt. Where will they get money to pay April salry whereby they used it to create new Lbm. Well I agree with you, it was due to pressure from us. LBM is gone and gone move ahead with UR life .
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2013
I think this is a big lesson to all of us. We were made to believe that our monthly payment usually comes from Russia. Let's keep hope alive kos I still believe that april's salary will be paid soon
Another thing again is that lbm has lost its credibility. The trust is gone and they will hardly get new investors
kanyjay: My dear forget about April salary. Just forget the money see it as a bad debt. Where will they get money to pay April salry whereby they used it to create new Lbm. Well I agree with you, it was due to pressure from us. LBM is gone and gone move ahead with UR life .
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ibindables(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
kanyjay: Ambrosini593, leaders have to sell markers this month (recruiting new people) generate enough find to pay april salaries. If u ar a team leade u should know what I am talking about or ask UR team leader. When I joined Lbm last year I thought salaries were sent fom Russia ( dat was what thy made me to believe) till I started heading a tem and found out that any month I don't sell enough markers salaries will not be pai. Have u asked UR self why salaries are paid by end of the net month. To give enough time to make returns. I have said all. HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR!
kanyjay: Ambrosini593, leaders have to sell markers this month (recruiting new people) generate enough find to pay april salaries. If u ar a team leade u should know what I am talking about or ask UR team leader. When I joined Lbm last year I thought salaries were sent fom Russia ( dat was what thy made me to believe) till I started heading a tem and found out that any month I don't sell enough markers salaries will not be pai. Have u asked UR self why salaries are paid by end of the net month. To give enough time to make returns. I have said all. HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR!

I agree totally, i registered through the enugu group initially, however one of the upliners, a certain mrs Dorathy opted out. As such i haven't been re-registered, which led me to make frantic calls, one of which was to mrs ifeoma kazi as well as well as some of her staff working at the portharcourt branch. What i have discovered is that we most likely will get paid april salary, when? I do not know because it is most certain we would get paid from the money they realise from registering new people(was told by one of the workers) and believe me when i tell you, there is a massive drive to recruit new people, any top manager is aware of this. Russia is not sending any cash, which now begs the question what are we really marking. My prayer now is Lord please let me get at least some of my money back, because even if it wasn't a ponzi scheme before, it is fast turning into one. Fellow nairalanders i hope I'm wrong, but i seriously doubt it.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ibindables(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2013

I agree totally, i registered through the enugu group initially, however one of the upliners, a certain mrs Dorathy opted out. As such i haven't been re-registered, which led me to make frantic calls, one of which was to mrs ifeoma kazi as well as well as some of her staff working at the portharcourt branch. What i have discovered is that we most likely will get paid april salary, when? I do not know because it is most certain we would get paid from the money they realise from registering new people(was told by one of the workers) and believe me when i tell you, there is a massive drive to recruit new people, any top manager is aware of this. Russia is not sending any cash, which now begs the question what are we really marking. My prayer now is Lord please let me get at least some of my money back, because even if it wasn't a ponzi scheme before, it is fast turning into one. Fellow nairalanders i hope I'm wrong, but i seriously doubt it.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ibindables(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2013

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
I agree totally, i registered through the enugu group initially, however one of the upliners, a certain mrs Dorathy opted out. As such i haven't been re-registered, which led me to make frantic calls, one of which was to mrs ifeoma kazi as well as well as some of her staff working at the portharcourt branch. What i have discovered is that we most likely will get paid april salary, when? I do not know because it is most certain we would get paid from the money they realise from registering new people(was told by one of the workers) and believe me when i tell you, there is a massive drive to recruit new people, any top manager is aware of this. Russia is not sending any cash, which now begs the question what are we really marking. My prayer now is Lord please let me get at least some of my money back, because even if it wasn't a ponzi scheme before, it is fast turning into one. Fellow nairalanders i hope I'm wrong, but i seriously doubt it.[/quote]

the so called mrs. dorothy is my upline too and she has been acting funny these days. why must she choose to opt out just to frustrate people she deceived into joining that she knows and deals directly with lbm Russia. please, if you have her address please give it to me , ughadinjotochukwu@yahoomail.com.
i must fight for my money, whatever it takes.

also, help me with ifeoma kazis phone no or any contact, i want to report her to the woman first before i move to take my actions... waiting for your reply.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
the so called mrs. dorothy is my upline too and she has been acting funny these days. why must she choose to opt out just to frustrate people she deceived into joining with claim that she knows and deals directly with lbm Russia. please, if you have her address please give it to me , ughadinjotochukwu@yahoomail.com.
i must fight for my money, whatever it takes.

also, help me with ifeoma kazis phone no or any contact, i want to report her to the woman first before i move to take my actions... waiting for your reply.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by kanyjay(f): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2013
@tstonch, there is no need of gigging ith u upline and seeing it as if she is acting funny. She must hav been uped as well. All leaders are meant to believe that u are dealing with Rusia, until now. Ifeoma kazi cannot help u or do anything your upline cos he is the main brain behind thi. This is well ORGANIZED SCAM. Me I have divided to move head despite my lossess and heat that I m facing from some people ho still believes Ithe business is rel. I have opted and told my people who wants to continue to join another group since old members ar not paying. They said u can bye pass u upline. But forget about bypass an forget h business cos this time around. Heads will roll at the end. Just a peace of advise
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hey guys, i just got the real gist.the new lbm has no direct link with russia.nigeria has been banned from lbm because of the activities of the nigerian directors. The nigerian directors faked the site and if you notice, there isnt any new promos or things that they use to advertise. Also looking at the new site, it looks fake. Also why will the directors tell us that markers expires after 6 months? They only created this fake site to calm down tension that was brewing.do you also know that the directors have so twisted the minds of their so called office staff that they dont know the dealings of their employers.Lbm may last but not more than a year becos their procedure is to rob peter to pay paul. If a new investor puts in money, that is what they use to pay salaries.
Nigerians! Think and act smart.the new lbm is fake, dont invest any of your money neither should you introduce someone into investing in this ponzi scam called lbm. Collect as much money that you can collect and forget lbm. The directors and pioneers of lbm have made their money.they have built houses and bought cars and have every opportunity to travel out of the country and spend lavishly and may run away if they cannot handle any more tension.LBM IS SCAM, FAKE, PONZI,419 AND TWISTED.it may continue for while but it will not last.God help us all.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
Your source pls
understand101: Hey guys, i just got the real gist.the new lbm has no direct link with russia.nigeria has been banned from lbm because of the activities of the nigerian directors. The nigerian directors faked the site and if you notice, there isnt any new promos or things that they use to advertise. Also looking at the new site, it looks fake. Also why will the directors tell us that markers expires after 6 months? They only created this fake site to calm down tension that was brewing.do you also know that the directors have so twisted the minds of their so called office staff that they dont know the dealings of their employers.Lbm may last but not more than a year becos their procedure is to rob peter to pay paul. If a new investor puts in money, that is what they use to pay salaries.
Nigerians! Think and act smart.the new lbm is fake, dont invest any of your money neither should you introduce someone into investing in this ponzi scam called lbm. Collect as much money that you can collect and forget lbm. The directors and pioneers of lbm have made their money.they have built houses and bought cars and have every opportunity to travel out of the country and spend lavishly and may run away if they cannot handle any more tension.LBM IS SCAM, FAKE, PONZI,419 AND TWISTED.it may continue for while but it will not last.God help us all.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
[b][/b]
ambrosini593: Your source pls
my upline who decided to opt out. I wouldnt want to state any name but my upline is abreast with the dealings of the nigerian directors.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2013
any one in the house filling the 3in 1 markers?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2013
Plus largent: any one in the house filling the 3in 1 markers?

Yes, I fill.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2013
big deal 007:

Yes, I fill.
[quote author=big deal 007]

Are your questions in english or russian?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by shalomd: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Both
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by jude2rome: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Just to enquire, I was told that the contract is now 6months and not 12months anymore pls how true is this?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ibindables(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2013
jude2rome: Just to enquire, I was told that the contract is now 6months and not 12months anymore pls how true is this?
Very true, its now 6 months
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen pls take a look at this trash Yenagoa lbm branch sent us.
Dear partners, Members whose April salary is their 1st or second salary will be paid 100% by August ending, and others 30%, 70% will be spread over September/November
This is day light robbery
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
hahaha ambrosini i think its good news your being paid at all; but that's not saying you shouldn't stand for what you believe is yours at when due.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
ambrosini593: Ladies and gentlemen pls take a look at this trash Yenagoa lbm branch sent us.
Dear partners, Members whose April salary is their 1st or second salary will be paid 100% by August ending, and others 30%, 70% will be spread over September/November
This is day light robbery

Exactly same was sent to us too, 4rm Port Harcourt, reporting...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
What about July's salary?
Raymondenyi:

Exactly same was sent to us too, 4rm Port Harcourt, reporting...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Day Old Chicks for sale in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.