Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37931 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by CuteNCuddly: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2013
Oh my God! Oh my GOD! You cant imagine how sad I feel now... I knew there was something wrong with this thing after they closed down but I couldn't place my finger on it. Cos I was told that Lbm does Advertising. So far, I have not seen any product that they advertise. The marking is just rubbish cos even if you dnt mark anything and click next, it still goes. My God! After all the money I invested. My husband and I have put almost 500,000. My friends have put 200. Where do I start from? It's not as if I have plenty money kept some where. Most ppl doing LBM r doing it cos they really dnt have money. Why r these Nigerians wicked?

Today I just got fed up with things and decided to check online for more info. The original Marpartner.su, has never opened so I dnt even know what is happening. God pls, my money cannot go like this o....

Pls people what do I do? I have never received any salary. I joined in March ending. I'm so sad this morning. Why did I not wait? My husband was reluctant to invest, I begged, and forced and cried till he agreed. Now this? God pls lemme get my money back..*seriously crying here*. The person who told me about it talked as if she and the Russians work together but the time they closed, she started telling us that that is not what she said o...that we are all on our own. She became very insultive and aggressive and was telling me that is she likes she will close her office and go and no one will find her. Imagine her shouting at one man who invested 800k as if he is a child? Ah! God punish devil! Thank God I found this thread. I will show this to everyone I know who is involved.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by CuteNCuddly: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2013
And pls who knows Omina Peters here? The way the man talks eh...you'll think he is sure of what he is saying. These are trained scam artistes.. Ah! God punish devil o... Many of us in PH here who registered under Bayelsa, we dnt know anything o...we are just carrying along waiting for a money that some folks have eaten... Anyway, lemme calm don first. My money can never go like that...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2013
hmmmm.....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by seyi0802(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2013
CuteNCuddly: Oh my God! Oh my GOD! You cant imagine how sad I feel now... I knew there was something wrong with this thing after they closed down but I couldn't place my finger on it. Cos I was told that Lbm does Advertising. So far, I have not seen any product that they advertise. The marking is just rubbish cos even if you dnt mark anything and click next, it still goes. My God! After all the money I invested. My husband and I have put almost 500,000. My friends have put 200. Where do I start from? It's not as if I have plenty money kept some where. Most ppl doing LBM r doing it cos they really dnt have money. Why r these Nigerians wicked?

Today I just got fed up with things and decided to check online for more info. The original Marpartner.su, has never opened so I dnt even know what is happening. God pls, my money cannot go like this o....

Pls people what do I do? I have never received any salary. I joined in March ending. I'm so sad this morning. Why did I not wait? My husband was reluctant to invest, I begged, and forced and cried till he agreed. Now this? God pls lemme get my money back..*seriously crying here*. The person who told me about it talked as if she and the Russians work together but the time they closed, she started telling us that that is not what she said o...that we are all on our own. She became very insultive and aggressive and was telling me that is she likes she will close her office and go and no one will find her. Imagine her shouting at one man who invested 800k as if he is a child? Ah! God punish devil! Thank God I found this thread. I will show this to everyone I know who is involved.

Madam I feel so sad after I read this ur post, and I must say that U̶̲̥̅̊ are a very patient person, well some of ur money will come back cos this new LBM is a game of chess... So its either u are being killed or u are killing sm1.... Peter will be robbed now to pay paul... As it was done before... I also involved so many people including a young friend that invested the money he was suppose to feed with in Malysia during his schooling... About 700k was lost... And he his still yet to believe the money is gone.. The person that introduced did not know about the organised scam too, and we are all victims....
Tell the truth to ur husband and I just hope he understands and if ur upline is not showing remourse or feeling unconcerned... U can go arrest her....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by CuteNCuddly: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2013
seyi0802:

Madam I feel so sad after I read this ur post, and I must say that U̶̲̥̅̊ are a very patient person, well some of ur money will come back cos this new LBM is a game of chess... So its either u are being killed or u are killing sm1.... Peter will be robbed now to pay paul... As it was done before... I also involved so many people including a young friend that invested the money he was suppose to feed with in Malysia during his schooling... About 700k was lost... And he his still yet to believe the money is gone.. The person that introduced did not know about the organised scam too, and we are all victims....
Tell the truth to ur husband and I just hope he understands and if ur upline is not showing remourse or feeling unconcerned... U can go arrest her....

Thank you so much. In fact, this morning I feel so weak. The person who introduced me directly is a very trusted church member and I dnt think she knows the half of what is going on. However, the person who introduced her and also convinced me is the one I said is acting up. Anyway, next time I will learn to listen to the Holy Spirit first. When I was going for the seminar, I distinctly heard in my spirit, “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". I ignored it becos of the reputation of the church member. I will explain to my husband cos it's better he knows now than later. The money he gave me is part of the money he is money he was saving.I told him, dnt worry, in 3months, I'll give you ur money back with profit... See me now. It's ok.

Sorry for my long posts. I have been bottling up my frustration for a long time because of the person who introduced me and I know she did it with love cos she wants to help women. Anyway, God dey...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2013
I think we need to deal with this people. By August ending another story will come up. They have eaten our money and I think the program died in Russia three months ago.
The new site was created for a cover up. They must pay the April salary this month end. We are just marking trash called markers
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
CuteNCuddly:

Thank you so much. In fact, this morning I feel so weak. The person who introduced me directly is a very trusted church member and I dnt think she knows the half of what is going on. However, the person who introduced her and also convinced me is the one I said is acting up. Anyway, next time I will learn to listen to the Holy Spirit first. When I was going for the seminar, I distinctly heard in my spirit, “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". I ignored it becos of the reputation of the church member. I will explain to my husband cos it's better he knows now than later. The money he gave me is part of the money he is money he was saving.I told him, dnt worry, in 3months, I'll give you ur money back with profit... See me now. It's ok.

Sorry for my long posts. I have been bottling up my frustration for a long time because of the person who introduced me and I know she did it with love cos she wants to help women. Anyway, God dey...

Madam thank ur stars u found this thread, after all said n done, we now have "a working mimickery" of lBM , anyway, our worry now is not whether thay go to banks with riffles on day time robbery or whether they go to do yahoo-yahoo ; they 'll pay us our money... N If d silly upliner is being so unreasonable n arrogant, I needn't tell u all what to do... Buh I'll say, since they have ppromised to pay , n have given us a stipulated time, u can calm down n let's get it back.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Someone told me Port Harcourt is paying April's salary annd other areas are sending messages that April salary will be paid from August till November. Someone should confirm this please
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2013
ambrosini593: Someone told me Port Harcourt is paying April's salary annd other areas are sending messages that April salary will be paid from August till November. Someone should confirm this please

Fat lie bro; same message was sent 2 everybody! April salary will b paid in Aug. Dat message was ubiquiteosly dissipated within and outside d province of Port harcourt.
Gets ur facts right bro; don't allow deceitful men corner U 2d rediculous divide of dia vanquished
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2013
K
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 5:19am On Aug 05, 2013
That message was even received by non LBM members, so sad but the reality is that our money is gone. I knew this a few months ago and moved on, no matter how hard it might be, it's better for everyone to move on and stop hanging onto straws.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2013
See why i said this new and fake lbm isnt russia connected.no marking today becos its public holiday in nigeria.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2013
It is clear now that the new lbm site was created in Nigeria. Nigeria holiday is now Russia holiday. We are finished
understand101: See why i said this new and fake lbm isnt russia connected.no marking today becos its public holiday in nigeria.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by CuteNCuddly: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2013
They have quickly rectified that. There is marking today. Mscheeuw... Who do they think they are deceiving? Me I am ready for them. Let me just hear any more story about payment... Rubbish!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Quaala(f): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Muslims dey dere also na. Ha! I kw we all have moni invested n it hurts. Bt let's b a lil positive biko.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
hello all
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Now let me be the first to say 'WELCOME BACK HARDOON' so where u been?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
been around.... buh like the old lady across the bridge, i've been learning how to use my left hand.

the more i tried, the more "bans" i got.

had to open another handle..... tru another angle. pardon my rude, but unavoidable absence.

may i make bold to say thank you all for standing strong thru all these thick times?.

patience is a virtue you all have displayed in your most gallant ways.

may it be well rewarded thru this means and any other venture. cos a lil experience is worth more than a life time of experiment.

and may all that have sown money, have felt heavy pains and pressures, sleepless nights and breathless days be richly rewarded.

NB: but please, lets thread carefully this time around. sow no seed no more until payments continue to flow in without delays.

egos have been bruised, faith lost, credibility dealt a great blow... the corporation must assuage all its managers/ partners thru bumper packages.... could the raw pains ever be atoned?

once again, thank you all for your patience
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
HARDDON: been around.... buh like the old lady across the bridge, i've been learning how to use my left hand.

the more i tried, the more "bans" i got.

had to open another handle..... tru another angle. pardon my rude, but unavoidable absence.

may i make bold to say thank you all for standing strong thru all the thick.

patience is a virtue you all have displayed in your most gallant ways.

may it be well rewarded thru this means and any other venture. cos a lil experience is worth more than a life time of experiment.

and may all that have sown money, have felt heavy pains and pressures, sleepless nights and breathless days be richly rewarded.

i cant sign in to my acount, anyone with similar experience?...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
make sure your CAPS LOCK is off. retry cos i just finished marking piled up markers
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
HARDDON: make sure your CAPS LOCK is off. retry cos i just finished marking piled up markers

i have tried severally to no avail, cap lock is off... so confused now
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
check the number, check the password.

there is something you aint doing right.

i have been frustrated like that b4,

it is either i typed the old number or i interchanged the placement of two numbers
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
HARDDON: check the number, check the password.

there is something you aint doing right.

i have been frustrated like that b4,

it is either i typed the old number or i interchanged the placement of two numbers

all the numbers and letters are copied and pasted, cant figure out what is the issue
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
tstonch:

all the numbers and letters are copied and pasted, cant figure out what is the issue

hope this is the site www.new3-in-3.net
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
you cant just copy and paste. please manually type in the numbers and password,

that is the problem

http://new3-in-3.com/users/sign_in
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Plus largent: Now let me be the first to say 'WELCOME BACK HARDOON' so where u been?
I think I deserve some credits, I was the one dat single handedly trailed HARDON tru the length n breadth of this forum and literaly brought him bck 2 dis forum!!! I really do! N 2 HARDON; u obvious and unreconcileable MIA was well felt...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
^^^^ unkle Ray! your credit is hereby duely dished out without reservation////lol

thanks for your kind words. Plus L not forgotten too
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2013
Harddon,give us gist.when will april salaries be paid?thats what i am interested in.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2013
payments are already been processed......

how about nxt week?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
HARDDON: payments are already been processed......

how about nxt week?
hope so
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
They said they will pay 30% of April's salary and spread the remaining 70 across the next three months. Why and how true is this
HARDDON: payments are already been processed......

how about nxt week?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by abidam2013: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
About theses payments,is Lagos team involved? Cos I heard the Lagos leaders are saying no money to pay anyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Business Growth Strategies|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.