Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37944 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by neksummi(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Someone told me about this. It didnt make sense to me so I decided to stay off. Thank God I did. This is however something I and other guys are making so much from. You may want to take a look:

http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html

I hope you find this worth your time and effort.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2013
@ambrosini, so many things that meet the eyes gee.

let's let time define
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by CuteNCuddly: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2013
Pls I cnt log into the 3in3 site. Anyone facing similar challenge?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Duddy77: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2013
site works))
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Duddy77: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2013
hey all people what discussing lets work together as team, im from Yenegoa office all well and going well
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Me too am in yenagoa
Duddy77: hey all people what discussing lets work together as team, im from Yenegoa office all well and going well
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by dadslilangel: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Please I want 2 know how much is the naira value for 30 Markers, and also if I register and start buying markers now when can I start earning and will I earn till the next 1 year?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Your daily earnings is 0.6 cents times the number of markers you bought times 21 working working days. 0.6x30 markers=18 dollars daily x 21 working days = 378 dollars for a month. If you change it to naira at 158 it will give you 59724 naira monthly. I hope you got it
dadslilangel: Please I want 2 know how much is the naira value for 30 Markers, and also if I register and start buying markers now when can I start earning and will I earn till the next 1 year?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by dadslilangel: 3:43am On Aug 14, 2013
What I want to know is how much does it cost to buy the 30 markers alone in naira value and the exact time I'll start earning after buying while marking ofcourse.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by dadslilangel: 3:47am On Aug 14, 2013
I also want to know if I buy let's say 1st of August, when will I start earning. Will I earn till August next year?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 14, 2013
dadslilangel: I also want to know if I buy let's say 1st of August, when will I start earning. Will I earn till August next year?
h
My brother leavve LBM n let LBM leave U; we dat registered have not yet been paid, we re still on some very critical uncertainties here; I'll advicee U, 2 put ur money in better ventures dat U'll understand and fellow, (even if d accrued interest 'll b small, p least U'll b sure ur money is safe)...
Dats my advice, U can tek it or leave it.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Duddy77: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2013
ohhhh, very good new coming from LBM, i heard that who will buy new markers this month will get travels to dubay))))))Hurrahh super
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2013
Please stop call this nonsense goodnews. Do you know that we have not received April salary till now. Over months now and you are here preaching about Dubai's trip. Where will they get the money to sponsor people when they can't even pay salaries
Duddy77: ohhhh, very good new coming from LBM, i heard that who will buy new markers this month will get travels to dubay))))))Hurrahh super
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Duddy77: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2013
im sure we will get it, because till today we have received everything
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2013
I don't get you. You mean you have received everything as in how? Please explain your point
Duddy77: im sure we will get it, because till today we have received everything
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2013
Why does this duddy77 keep posting what only he understands?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2013
Now I understand you. You joined Nairaland two days ago with the purpose of promoting lbm. Let call a spade a spade, do you think we are happy. Promises upon promises
Duddy77: im sure we will get it, because till today we have received everything
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by seyi0802(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Lets all prepare for the worst, and still hope for the best.... lets be positive and hope something good will still come out of the Nazareth of LBM
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ dadslilangel

we are currently having alot of issues and it would not be advisable you come on board.

if you dont have what to do with your money, fix it up in an account.

dont allow any1 decieve you ......

Regards

Don
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
HARDDON: @ dadslilangel

we are currently having alot of issues and it would not be advisable you come on board.

Regards

Don
pls Don, can you briefly tell us about these issues?we are investors and our monies are in this.secondly i hope these issues will not disturb april salaries.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by mama3(f): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
understand101: pls Don, can you briefly tell us about these issues?we are investors and our monies are in this.secondly i hope these issues will not disturb april salaries.
which LBM are u referring www .new3-in-3.org or 3s-business.com?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
@understand101

arent we?

didnt we just return from a nerve wracking, joy sapping terrain?

and have you received your April salary yet? does the new site not look like something that was hurriedly put up to assuage some fears? the real LBM i know would not go off for two months, resurface and not compensate us handsomely( stating with April payments)

are we not having issues?

we had a round table talks with Ifeoma on Wed, 14th Aug, a revealing session it was( hard facts, tempers flaired). more than meet the eyes. April salaries are to be payed at the end of the month.... are you in picture of this?

this is to advise all, my down lines that have kept faith with me thru these trying times inclusive,

Please dont register anybody for now, until we are sure of our footings. and all those who are waiting by to come on board, like i said earlier, please look for other ventures to invest in, NOT LBM
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2013
HARDDON: @understand101

arent we?

and have you received your April salary yet? does the new site not look like something that was hurriedly put up to assuage some fears? the real LBM i know would not go off for two months, resurface and not compensate us handsomely( stating with April payments)

we had a round table talks with Ifeoma on Wed, 14th Aug, a revealing session it was( hard facts, tempers flaired). more than meet the eyes. April salaries are to be payed at the end of the month.... are you in picture of this?

this is to advise all, my down lines that have kept faith with me thru these trying times inclusive,

Please dont register anybody for now, until we are sure of our footings. and all those who are waiting by to come on board, like i said earlier, please look for other ventures to invest in, NOT LBM
thank you for this insight.since lbm is a huge scam, i shld make all effort to shut down that office so that they dont hurt more innocent people by stealing their money.all staff of that office will be jailed for starters
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by neksummi(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2013
HARDDON: @ dadslilangel

Regards

Don

I like people who are sincere. You started this thread and you're sincere enough to tell people the truth of what is going on. God bless you.

There's a thread I started in January. Ours is doing fine. People who want to try our own programme can join the discussion here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all/34

Hope you find our programme helpful.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2013
@understand101:

Please get something straight, LBM was started with good intentions( and they were doing just fine, paying salaries when due): make men independent. some elements obviously came on board and sowed tears among the wheat. discredited the cooperation and hence the ish we've been having.

if i may advise you b4 you go taking rash steps, the workers in that office you are referring to obviously are people struggling to make ends meet. just like you. also, do know that, that office is meant to pay april salaries yet.
dont make ppl lose that.

....it is a network as you do well know.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Thank you Mr Harddon for this great info. My question now is that when are they paying July's salary since they are paying April's salry by this month end

arent we?

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2013
@ambrosini593

how about we take one after the other?

just keep marking,

dont invest( buy markers) nor introduce people again for now.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
Thank you very much Mr Harddon for your candid advic
e.
HARDDON: @ambrosini593

how about we take one after the other?

just keep marking,

dont invest( buy markers) nor introduce people again for now.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by obaobirin: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
@HARDDON:Please is the payment going to be for everyone involved in the LBM program all in Lagos,Oyo, etc or just specific locations. Thank you very much.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2013

arent we?

Hardon, thanks a lot for your candid submissions. I posted about three months ago that LBM was a well oiled scam and it has fully come to light. My biggest surprise would be when they pay the april salary because i simply do not expect them to pay. However, i look forward to having my expectations disappointed by them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Business Growth Strategies|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.