Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37729 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 4:09pm On May 07, 2013
Well, I smelt a rat when this website upgrade and maintenance thing came up. I will watch and see. Lets keep ourselves updated with all necessary info. I called my upline who told me to call him back. Maybe he's just trying to come up with an excuse, or he is simply in shock. Goodluck everyone. At least all i will lose is 80k. I pity people with millions in it.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2013
Your upline is proably in shock as you are,even they didnt see this coming.like i suggested earlier lets get all the intel we can and share with the house,the most important thing now should be getting your capital.any one with the country manager's contact?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:23pm On May 07, 2013
ossy: One thing is at least now proven by the LBM corporation, the advertising markers from Samsung, Nokia etc are all a hoax, the company was supposed to be getting paid by them and we share the revenues with them as we mark the markers. So how come they suddenly declared the markers redundant, meaning they have declared their primary income from their partners samsung,nokia..... redundant. Guys make una think! Who cares owning a share of a Caravel/Hotel in an island i don't know. My final submission is that we have got a Ponzi scheme on its last legs and as always many would be hurt. I have a lot of Russian friends and they already confirm these to me long before now and the Corporation just proved it. Am not being pessimistic or negative but sometimes you need to spill the hard bitter truths...... Well i still stand to be corrected but one thing is very sure, the idea of daily waking up to see markers to mark and knowing that at the end of the month you get a salary on them was the major selling point, and that's over now. But lets see how the new rules and concept will fly now.....my thoughts though..

as with all great minds, innovation and a new way of doing old things is a hallmark.

before anyone cry fowl, let us get to understand what is really going on

like i said ealier, let us all relax. there is really nothing to fear.

a little discomfort, sure, but it is not the end.

Naturally, we dont like major changes, neighter do i, but if it is for the better, WHY NOT?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:27pm On May 07, 2013
daroseconcepts: I still dont understand what the whole new concept is about. my earned points have been deleted. Could anyone really decode what is being said. I am not in the right frame of mind right now.

They were not deleted, they were removed because they are due for collection.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 4:28pm On May 07, 2013
Lets see what happens from now on. Will I need to buy anyhting else agian. Time will tell
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:29pm On May 07, 2013
Raymondenyi: Kai !!! which kind bad belle dey follow me like this? asa I was about recieving my own pay, dats when all this things started falling out! what kind of rubbish is this ? why didn't it crash when I hadn't joined or when I had gained all my pay? hmmmmmmmm.......
Anyway, lemme just keep my fingers crossed and wait, If by tomorrow, nothing good happens, I'll definitely make trouble.

no need for troubles Ray. you might just end up shooting yourself on the leg, in the long run.

a man should be able to still strong not matter what. and besides, i dont see anything to be scared here
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 4:35pm On May 07, 2013
Harddon, u see the earned are no longer there. OK Lets say they are going to pay on those points. What about from now on? I think they expect us to buy 'shares'. Their analysis is that markers are not profitable for them anymore. Therefore anyone who wants to continue in this business will have to start purchasing shares. Again, Could there not have been a conversion of the existing markers in my name to 'shares'. At least one can still have hope. My PURSE of SHARES is zero.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:42pm On May 07, 2013
daroseconcepts: Well, I smelt a rat when this website upgrade and maintenance thing came up. I will watch and see. Lets keep ourselves updated with all necessary info. I called my upline who told me to call him back. Maybe he's just trying to come up with an excuse, or he is simply in shock. Goodluck everyone. At least all i will lose is 80k. I pity people with millions in it.

i expected more from you Daro, if you havent notice in time past, they do maintainance everyday(from 10pm) and even on weekends.

this must be a major one. we will be happier for it after now. let us just try and maintain peace.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:46pm On May 07, 2013
gruppom: @largent
Thanks for the response, to be candid I am still scared because I am a silver manager with 18 people in my team- what do I tell them? Will i uproot my family and run. I was able to enter that site and found the number of shares which frankly means nothing to me. What is their worth? Will I mark it to double it?lol

Truth be told whether we like it or not, this thing CAN NOT last forever and this should be a wakeup call. If you ask me if another one comes will I join – the answer is still yes. Because the thrill of the risk is still enticing (but next time I will chop alone)

there is no need to run. not too long, all these lil ish would go away. please try and be patient and explain things to your downline in candid manner( if you have been truthful with them all along, they wouldnt have a problem bliving you now.)

to every major truimp, there is always a major obstacle: ask business men.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 4:49pm On May 07, 2013
Hard, thanks for calming things down. But am just trying to be objective. You saw the last message....''Therefore, data projects (portfolios markers, CO, CA, 3-D-club, in the bundle 1500, in tandem 5000) have lost their relevance and will be eliminated.''

My only consolation now is the last line ''For more information on shares will appear in the near future.'' So we will just wait to hear what the final judgement is...That is the part I hate! The fact that people with money in this thing will have to wait for the near future, to hear what happened to their money. I expected more instead. Una wey don chop small from this thing, una own still beta. We wey just join last week.... angry I never see one naira yet, na im this one come happen.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:56pm On May 07, 2013
daroseconcepts: Hard, thanks for calming things down. But am just trying to be objective. You saw the last message....''Therefore, data projects (portfolios markers, CO, CA, 3-D-club, in the bundle 1500, in tandem 5000) have lost their relevance and will be eliminated.''

My only consolation now is the last line ''For more information on shares will appear in the near future.'' So we will just wait to hear what the final judgement is...That is the part I hate! The fact that people with money in this thing will have to wait for the near future, to hear what happened to their money. I expected more instead. Una wey don chop small from this thing, una own still beta. We wey just join last week.... angry I never see one naira yet, na im this one come happen.

this is why i said we should get to understand this thing first before we blow row.

if you dont mind, kindly edit that post of yours where you shouted fowl play. this thread was made to help... and you can tell i have been doing just that. i made this thread not for any personal gains but simply to help spread a little financial light.

if you must do that, not now, not while we havent gotten to the bottom of this. not while you are still in the wilderness of wonder.

definately not when from their track records, they have been clean.

Regards
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 5:07pm On May 07, 2013
ok, I will watch and see.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2013
Harddon, you or anyone that introduced anyone to this bizness did no wrong, ultimately no one was forced to join it was everyone's personal decision. So people should just calm down and watch events unfold

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 07, 2013
HARDDON:

this is why i said we should get to understand this thing first before we blow row.

if you dont mind, kindly edit that post of yours where you shouted fowl play. this thread was made to help... and you can tell i have been doing just that. i made this thread not for any personal gains but simply to help spread a little financial light.

if you must do that, not now, not while we havent gotten to the bottom of this. not while you are still in the wilderness of wonder.

definately not when from their track records, they have been clean.

Regards
Hardon, U ma man, I look 4ward 2meeting U, in d nearest feature! Peace.

Buh all dat being said, If this happens to be wat am thinking, I'll send arsonist to go do justice to dia Ph office... Mek I dey wait, as U talk
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 5:39pm On May 07, 2013
daroseconcepts: kk

Thanks D,

I am always here. We are all in this together and believe me, we would be happier ƒoя it when all ïs said and done .

Did i tell you oηε of my downlines got his soft $5,470 payment ενεη in the face of all these?

Did you know they gave us Xmas bonus last year? If they can do that, i ĸпoω they would greatly compensate us after now.

Thanks ƒoя your patience thus far.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by chyegems(f): 6:27pm On May 07, 2013
friends pls,i just got to knw abt this biz yesterday and was planning to join by next monday,13 th may but what am reading now is not encouraging at all...i think i will have to hold my breath and watch as events unfold..
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tosin2013: 7:21pm On May 07, 2013
@harddon, honestly no matter aw much u try to calm people down, d core ques av not being answered which is why all of a sudden with no prior info will they cancel people's earnings? u dont change the goalpost in d middle of the game! d least they could av done was to tell us this was coming! still there something FISHY
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 7:23pm On May 07, 2013
@daroseconcepts – I like your optimistic view, I also benefitted in December. And got my 3D payment before the crash, just worried about my team. One of them was so sad, when I told him don’t worry you will get paid your N20k (just 10 normal markers) they guy shook his head and said that is not his worry. How worry what that he had not invested more money before normal markers expired lol

We get problems in naija o.

Anyway the same people saying “I know this thing will fail” are those that will soon say “I knew this thing will come back.

Anyway s told by my OATT; the site will be back on Monday
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tosin2013: 7:35pm On May 07, 2013
gruppom: @daroseconcepts – I like your optimistic view, I also benefitted in December. And got my 3D payment before the crash, just worried about my team. One of them was so sad, when I told him don’t worry you will get paid your N20k (just 10 normal markers) they guy shook his head and said that is not his worry. How worry what that he had not invested more money before normal markers expired lol

We get problems in naija o.

Anyway the same people saying “I know this thing will fail” are those that will soon say “I knew this thing will come back.

Anyway s told by my OATT; the site will be back on Monday

U CAN REALLY BLAME ALL THOSE WHO ARE JITTERY U KNOW, ITS EASIER FOR U GUYS WHO AV BEEN IN THESE FOR A WHILE THAN THOSE WHO JUST JOINED LIKE US!
anyway nobody has given any answers so far, so its fair for some raise ALARM!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 7:35pm On May 07, 2013
@gruppon pls what is OATT? Just like ur team member, i am not happy that this just happened when i just joined. I sincerely wish i had enjoyed some more at least recouping much of my capital. We will wait to see how it all turns out. Thanks BTW.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2013
tosin2013: @harddon, honestly no matter aw much u try to calm people down, d core ques av not being answered which is why all of a sudden with no prior info will they cancel people's earnings? u dont change the goalpost in d middle of the game! d least they could av done was to tell us this was coming! still there something FISHY

@tosin2013 your thoughts are spot on, i was speaking with a Russian friend on skype who is an LBM partner some minutes ago, he said they are in shock and he is trying to manage his down-lines all Russians. Well he said everyone has to wait for more details, so even the Russians are not spared.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 7:47pm On May 07, 2013
ossy:

@tosin2013 your thoughts are spot on, i was speaking with a Russian friend on skype who is an LBM partner some minutes ago, he said they are in shock and he is trying to manage his down-lines all Russians. Well he said everyone has to wait for more details, so even the Russians are not spared.
Ossy, please u might have to help us out with info from ur russian guys. We need to be updating ourselves. Thanks man.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2013
daroseconcepts:
Ossy, please u might have to help us out with info from ur russian guys. We need to be updating ourselves. Thanks man.

@daroseconcepts, they also dont have infos they are waiting like us, once i get any info i will post it here. But sadly a good chunk of Russians before now thinks LBM is a Ponzi,they said they don't have a product, which means there was no partnership with Samsung, Nokia etc. Now the reason for all this is simply liquidity, that they don't have money to pay the monthly salaries any more. So all these we are seeing are just tricks to get themselves out somehow or buy time. This is what they told me earlier, but am already a heavy investor in LBM so i didnt want to believe all that, now it is really looking it....... am only sharing what i was told oooo. I am a heavy LBM investor and i also have friends that invested heavily too. I want LBM up more than anyone here.. i think.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2013
@ all let us all try to relax (I know its not easy, especially the managers and those who have invested heavily) and get to see how the new rules will be like. As H-don advised earlier on it will be for the better. The only thing is that we can't sell the biz for now and even if you want to sell you don't know how to sell. Lets try to relax.

@daroconcepts OATT is Oga At The Top - I know say nobi dat one dey do you now. lol
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 8:25pm On May 07, 2013
daroseconcepts: @gruppon pls what is OATT? Just like ur team member, i am not happy that this just happened when i just joined. I sincerely wish i had enjoyed some more at least recouping much of my capital. We will wait to see how it all turns out. Thanks BTW.

OATT -My Oga at the Top!!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 9:10pm On May 07, 2013
tosin2013: @harddon, honestly no matter aw much u try to calm people down, d core ques av not being answered which is why all of a sudden with no prior info will they cancel people's earnings? u dont change the goalpost in d middle of the game! d least they could av done was to tell us this was coming! still there something FISHY

As much as i hate the way this was carried out, i must Saч there are two things involved here:

1 ) пετωoяκ
2) change of earning portfolios et all

If you are familiar with пετωoяκ and ìts upgrade, so many thing can be functioning fine now but all of a sudden hell is let loose and you can't just tell where it is coming from. but in this case, i envisage incompatibility ish(lack of communication btw devices) and they are trying hard enuf to make them τaικ

I believe when d пετωoяκ ish has been rectified, then we can get the full jist of d post changing .

Please NOTE: nobody has cancelled anybody's earnings. All we have wud ß converted as appropriate if truely we are changing lanes.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2013
@ OSSY: as much as am an optimist am also a realist, and the reality of this state of affairs we got our selves tangled in can best be related by your Russian connection, just like you, one invested heavily in this so please do keep tabs with your folks over there, they seem to be the most reliable source for now since no body on this side of the Atlantic knows whats going on or what to do...and what ever the news is spill it as you hear it, no holds barred.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 10:56am On May 08, 2013
Please from what I can see thus far it seems as if, this "ponzi" scheme called LBM is really what I am thinking it has turned out to be, it is not funny @ all, I know persons that used there last dime into this business in hope, Pls and pls, I am getting more apprehensive about this, I don't know what devil mad me join this nonsense in the first place, Gush!!! I am really getting out hate, I ain't happy right now, Its not gonna be fun I tell Y'all
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2013
@Ray go take a chill pill
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 11:06am On May 08, 2013
But ray have you gone to their office to make inquiries? As far as the news bulletin on the site goes there ain't much to hold on to
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 11:14am On May 08, 2013
Still hopeful...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by chyegems(f): 11:33am On May 08, 2013
My God! And here i am,thinking of how to borrow money and join d business.. God i thank U̶̲̥̅̊ ..ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / We Sell RMB/YUAN, We Can Send To Alipay, Bank, & Wechat. / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.