Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (38323 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 4:38pm On May 11, 2013
Plus largent: @ grppom: if i may advice you,in the future never go into such with money you know if it goes down the drain your peace of mind goes with it,that been said what do you intend to do with the account of the person assuming your upline gave you.
This is so on point. Thank God I only bought 10 markers. I had wanted to buy more , and even go into 3D Club. My instinct told me to hold on and watch. I had to sympathise with my upline when I called him. The guy was obviously in deeper shit than me. I think his invesment ran into millions, while mine was just 80k. Anways, I am hoping that something good comes out of this.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 4:45pm On May 11, 2013
Harddon where u at? At least make we dey hear from each other oo. Your reassurances had been a pillar of strength to many here.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2013
@ daro: mine was several times over ur 80k and yes wanted to commit more funds before things started becoming funny, but that ur upline really wanted to make a killing in this thing o,my hart goes out to him,may God help us all. As for hardoon his friday forcast came and went so i guess he must be finding out why his source mis-informed him and taking his time this time around so he doesnt come out and say one thing and his oga in russsia will come and do another one.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 7:36pm On May 11, 2013
@Plus grin grin grin grin Am cracked up! No be laughin' matter. Still waiting to hear from HARDDON.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:35pm On May 12, 2013
daroseconcepts: Harddon where u at? At least make we dey hear from each other oo. Your reassurances had been a pillar of strength to many here.

I aм here solid. Just that ƒoя once, i couldn't ß a man of мч words. Friday came and left . The ish is bigger than envisaged obviously.

But oηε thing i aм sure of is that : as with every business, there comes trying times. And we should be strong enough to weather d storm wen they come calling. We will get through this and ß happier ƒoя it.

A lil patience.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 4:41pm On May 12, 2013
Plus largent: @ daro: mine was several times over ur 80k and yes wanted to commit more funds before things started becoming funny, but that ur upline really wanted to make a killing in this thing o,my hart goes out to him,may God help us all. As for hardoon his friday forcast came and went so i guess he must be finding out why his source mis-informed him and taking his time this time around so he doesnt come out and say one thing and his oga in russsia will come and do another one.

I wasn't misinformed. That was a well informed projection. But as wïth all пετωoяκs, unpredictability is a hallmark.

I must commend you all ƒoя d way you have gracefully taken this thus far. may our dollars ѕσση begin to roll as Biz resumes fully.

As ever, I'm always here.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Saintigk(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2013
I'm not into this business, but I love HADDON.
A strong, courageous and honest man he seems to me.
I pray all of u get ur money back, while I pray the scheme is not a scam, but shall come back stronger and better.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2013
@ harddon: like i said, it was a guess as much as your optimism is infectious i dont really understand your submissions; what exactly are you attributing to network? I think what we saying is the rules of the game changed without prior notice and we dont understand this new rules nor how we going to see our investments and when.So i dont understand what you keep attributing to net work like they would bring the old structure back.also one needs to also pay heed to ossy's angle. Finally as much as i appreciate the steadyness of all silver mgrs you inclusive:i have to ask when you all say we should be patient,what exactly are we waiting for to happen? Just asking.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2013
Plus largent: @ harddon: like i said, it was a guess as much as your optimism is infectious i dont really understand your submissions; what exactly are you attributing to network? I think what we saying is the rules of the game changed without prior notice and we dont understand this new rules nor how we going to see our investments and when.So i dont understand what you keep attributing to net work like they would bring the old structure back.also one needs to also pay heed to ossy's angle. Finally as much as i appreciate the steadyness of all silver mgrs you inclusive:i have to ask when you all say we should be patient,what exactly are we waiting for to happen? Just asking.

@Plus Largent: You are very much on point, i have already x-rayed LBM for everyone, while not trying to over blow the situation in a few more days i believe most of the issues i raised up, would be clear to all. LBM was successful in Nigeria because of the hefty commissions it was paying the managers. And i say it again, most of the money we paid both for markers and registration never went to Russia because they were all paid out locally as commissions. The problem really is in the fact that LBM does not at this time have a partnership with Samsung etc, perhaps initially they did but along the line it ended. They even proved it by converting the markers that are supposed to be their main business to shares. The story line from day one had always been that we are helping to market these companies by those advertising markers that we mark and therefore we share in the companies revenue which are the salaries they pay us monthly. Now they cant wake up overnight and change the goal post in the middle of the game.

Lets see in the days ahead if their actions would collaborate what am saying or not, but honestly i wish am wrong because my monies are tied in there too......but i am not and nobody should ask me for proof. The proof is in what happens in the days ahead so lets all sit tight and wait after all we are all told to wait.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2013
There are 4 posibble scenarios thats could play out from here on...
1)they stick to thier word and pay us all and everyone goes on to live happily evre after..
2)they manage to pay out a lil then just as you habe re-couped half your investment the whole thing stops and you keep hope alive for a while before reality dawns.

3) some people may get paid fully some half way and some not at all.

4) now this is the worst case scenario,they stall for time,meanwhile those running the local offices here start planning thier great escape,then one day everyone is gone,at same time they write some gibberish in Russia on thier site on how they have been sinisterly hacked and lost all database and your investment along with it hence the project can no longer continue. And then you mourn a while (depending on how much you lost) dust your self up and go look for another means to make less risk free dollars!

Brace your self guys,what ever happens it certainly will be 1 of these 4 options.i pray it be no.1

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 9:03pm On May 12, 2013
Wahala dey o. What is going on?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by cool318(m): 4:24am On May 13, 2013
This is Monday, no news yet, i have only Five markers cos i have always been skeptical about this site, ask me why?
I have searched every where in the site & there is no phone number for one on one talk with the Russians.
The E-mail address, you send a message to it, no customer care to reply you.
A diamond manager in Russia there,that advertised to give markers on the site, i called the no , it didnt go, i copied her name to google, got her real name and phone no, talked to her, told her how eager i was to be a diamond manager, she has never replied to my mails and calls again till now.
I really express my condolences to people who Lost huge sums of Money, i Pray God gives them the grace to bear the irreparable loss including my Upline.
I have been into online biz 4 a long time, and i saw this coming as i made my research, but i pray the site reopens just for one person," a Vegetable seller in PH who used all her life earned savings cos she was convinced by a church member
Lessons to learn:
Never never invest in an online biz with your Hard earned money meant for capital projects else High BP shall be your case.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 13, 2013
cool318: This is Monday, no news yet, i have only Five markers cos i have always been skeptical about this site, ask me why?
I have searched every where in the site & there is no phone number for one on one talk with the Russians.
The E-mail address, you send a message to it, no customer care to reply you.
A diamond manager in Russia there,that advertised to give markers on the site, i called the no , it didnt go, i copied her name to google, got her real name and phone no, talked to her, told her how eager i was to be a diamond manager, she has never replied to my mails and calls again till now.
I really express my condolences to people who Lost huge sums of Money, i Pray God gives them the grace to bear the irreparable loss including my Upline.
I have been into online biz 4 a long time, and i saw this coming as i made my research, but i pray the site reopens just for one person," a Vegetable seller in PH who used all her life earned savings cos she was convinced by a church member
Lessons to learn:
Never never invest in an online biz with your Hard earned money meant for capital projects else High BP shall be your case.
I rest my case.

Well said my brother! Myself I lost some pretty amt there, it really hurts me, I know d rudiments of credibilty of an online business; when I went to d seminar, my 1st day of hearing about d business; I asked dem who dia CEO was, and nobody could say anything, waht were their names dey all went mute, anyway I felt confident to join, cus I saw their liason office, and this people running it were people I knew, and could hold, moreover after seeing so many women, fadas n children in it, and d people in it, telling u dey don't mind going into an agreement with you, dat dey will sign dat if u don't get back ur pay in 3mnths time dey 'll repay U! I just felt confident and enrolled. Anyway, we were still reassured by d director in port harcourt. I just hope tins fall out well as she said, even my uppline who happens to b my sibling is just so very confident they will pay, (she use all d money she wanted to use in strting up a business 4 dis) she has just been so confident. Am just keeping my fingers crossed and watching. Buh really dis is not funny @ all, a thought of loosing dat kind of amt 4 a beginner like me is no fun. So I just gonna hope.n be hopeful...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by chyegems(f): 4:24pm On May 13, 2013
cool318: This is Monday, no news yet, i have only Five markers cos i have always been skeptical about this site, ask me why?
The E-mail address, you send a message to it, no customer care to reply you.This is serious..ooo. God just helped my life.
Lessons to learn:
I rest my case.
this is really serious..ooo. Was hoping that by today being monday,some good news wuld have filtered in. God is really gracious. I ve already borrowed 300k to sink in dis business wen dis development started. So,this is how i would have trekked from lagos to my village to hide frm my creditor?choi!! God,i thank U̶̲̥̅̊ ..ooo. For all those affected,abeg make una take heart..una kpele!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 4:33pm On May 13, 2013
chyegems: this is really serious..ooo. Was hoping that by today being monday,some good news wuld have filtered in. God is really gracious. I ve already borrowed 300k to sink in dis business wen dis development started. So,this is how i would have trekked from lagos to my village to hide frm my creditor?choi!! God,i thank U̶̲̥̅̊ ..ooo. For all those affected,abeg make una take heart..una kpele!

You are very funny o Chi. Thank you for the heart felt consolation anyway.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 13, 2013
chyegems: this is really serious..ooo. Was hoping that by today being monday,some good news wuld have filtered in. God is really gracious. I ve already borrowed 300k to sink in dis business wen dis development started. So,this is how i would have trekked from lagos to my village to hide frm my creditor?choi!! God,i thank U̶̲̥̅̊ ..ooo. For all those affected,abeg make una take heart..una kpele!

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaah!!!! Guy u re so damn funny!!! U got me cracking even in ds gloomy state; I think u should go into stand up comedy, u will do better instead of ponzi schemes
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Funwealth: 6:02pm On May 13, 2013

Some of you may have to go for thanksgiving where you worship and pay 10 percent of what you would have sank into this as tithe unto God for helping you escape this "snare of the fowler".
Actually, if you are objective enough you will know that there is no business in this, the said markers are not in anyway your opinion, the markers are marked at random, some people (if not all) don't take time to read the questions they just mark anything. If in reality those companies quoted are paying for these they will not get a true opinion of the consumers and the purpose defeated. I have done paid surveys and I know what it mean to earn just $5 in a survey. When I first heard about this barely 2 months ago I tried to google it and to my surprise 90% of the pages that came-up where Nigerian blogs with the same contents but partial differences. I changed my IP address to US and tried another search the other places I saw was pages from Russia. It was like the business is Russia and Nigeria based.
I submitted my name to one of the managers just to get access to the sites and when I got in I was not impressed. Yet the testimony of "I get paid" kept ringing in my ears. I tried to see if I could contact Ifeoma Kazi and Engr. Mike Duabo Ngodigha the directors of Nigeria but their contact was not available.After frantic efforts I got Engr. Mike Duabo's mail. I decided I was going to register under him if at all I will join. But when I studied the program, like I said they try to appeal to ones greed. Register and buy marker ordinarily in 3 months you are in profit but when you activate the platinum markers you will still be paying monthly for the platinum markers as such you don't get to recoup ur money until after 5 months. I was not perfect, because although not convinced I was going to put in some cash just to make some money before they fold up. Thank God I was trying to get in a big way so as to make my return fast before it is too late.
Friends you can still have hope even against hope like Abraham and it happened for him. But I am afraid....... Think about it the work you said you have done in marking markers does it merit the pay you expect? I won't be surprised to see people still putting their money in there after they come up with some promises.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by dauaye: 9:12pm On May 14, 2013
This is not funny. why are they not responding to their mails? if they value nigeria partners, they should have reply our mails to their support centre and let us know our fate! Something is certainly wrong! Where do we go from here?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2013
hmmmm...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2013
Lick you wounds and move on, I hate to be a pessimist but truth is that money is gone down the drain
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2013
babazinnih: Lick you wounds and move on, I hate to be a pessimist but truth is that money is gone down the drain
. Which truth are you talking about. Who told you that our money is gone? Why are you giving people false information. Do you know how many people that are reading this thread that are partners? You are suppose to encourage people to keep hope alive. For your information the site soon come up. No money is gown down the drain as you said. Do you know that some people invested millions. What will happen now if they read your comment

2 Likes

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by CuteKate(f): 9:58am On May 15, 2013
babazinnih: Lick you wounds and move on, I hate to be a pessimist but truth is that money is gone down the drain
yeah right! You hate being pessimist indeed!

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2013
@ambrosini593, the earlier you let the truth sink in the better for you.....y'all just spinning different theories to calm down your down lines. Better let them know the truth so there healing can truly begin, this false hope is just going to keep them hurting for longer.

Just 1 question, cooperation sells markers for 13$, managers sells for 30$ and share profit, even if cooperation returns the 13$ or converts to shares, who returns the 17$ that has been shared.......#thinkaboutit
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2013
@madam CuteKate, are you ready to relinquish your own choppings
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by swizzle(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2013
Please has anybody here ever been paid at all before?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2013
swizzle: Please has anybody here ever been paid at all before?
. Ya. I ve collected money for three months. January,February and March. Hoping to collect April salary for May ending
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by swizzle(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2013
Ya. I ve collected money for three months. January,February and March. Hoping to collect April salary for May ending

Ok. Cos I started mid march but have not received anytin till date. They said since I didnt fill the markers for the full month that I will collect for half of march and april together.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by DonWhizzy: 12:12pm On May 15, 2013
swizzle: Please has anybody here ever been paid at all before?

yes,

we have been receiving our dues when due for a long time now.

this is just a one off development we would wake up from
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by DonWhizzy: 12:22pm On May 15, 2013
swizzle:

Ok. Cos I started mid march but have not received anytin till date. They said since I didnt fill the markers for the full month that I will collect for half of march and april together.

is that so? well, different managers with different rules.

nonetheless, they are supposed to give you your dues no matter how small first week of this month( as layed down by the Corporation)
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by swizzle(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2013
is that so? well, different managers with different rules.

nonetheless, they are supposed to give you your dues no matter how small first week of this month( as layed down by the Corporation)

I tire o! It didnt (stil doesnt) make sense to me bt since i was going to get my money anyway I decided to just wait it out undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Day Old Chicks for sale in Nigeria. / Betting Odds For Today's Matches At Saharabet.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.