Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,856 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. (36031 Views)

Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,
Not some, majority of them. It's 77%. And the reason is, since you guys live in darkness at night, they bleach so they can see each other at night grin grin grin cheesy
they bleach cuz the kind of darkness they see in ghana traumatize them lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Bidvest2020: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
mamacy: embarassedMost pple insulting Ghanaians wished they were from Ghana in their deepest of hearts. Come to think of it fellow Nigerians, a Ghanaian is more respected than a Nigerian in d diaspora.I even wished I had their passport

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by collynzo2(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
Trigger Happy: Nigerians and their brain malnourish thinking, who cares about U17. World cup quarter finalist. Beat that u maladroit buffoons cheesy

see what a fool is celeberating, world cup quater finalist, how about olympic CHAMPIONS? When last did your senior team win anything? Not since I was born.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Kajina: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
ItsModella:
Who be dis one? C'mon, go sit yo sorry azz down.

This one is here to spank your ass, so you better behave and respect your MASTER GHANA angry

6 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
sheyie2007: opke, you're saying this on a Nigerian platform and you're happy.. check seun's pics again, he's not burnt lipsrsealed

just look at gej for burnt, but i have been wondering abt his nose, dnt them me he is bleaching too undecided

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

*COUGHS* All hail Nigerians the saints of the saints even more innocent and pure than Mother Theresa. Oyinbo angels. Mtchew

http://naijamind.com/2012/05/06/human-dogs-in-naija-street/

hmmm...you're one cute ghanaian smiley

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
carr96:

hmmm...you're one cute ghanaian lady smiley
Thanks
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Soloblincus(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2013
boron10: We need to make fast move to colonise Ghana. Seems they're not pleased with being independent.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12)

Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution / List Of Smallest Countries That Have Ever Qualified For World Cup / Victor Anichebe: Stéphane Sessègnon Is Owing Me $10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.