Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. (36029 Views)

Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by emmanuel4758(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
Itoroetti :

Which of the olympics trophy is beta dan beating brazil and argentina to win the gold?
I for say make u park well but u no even get bicycle
ghana self una and south african dey provoke d giant when does nt hav population of one state in nigeria how would dey get talent and latest discovery is dat ghana train der children with cow milk so does cow got talent den how would ghana got talent come to calabar u wil forget about london we ar military power, political power sports power u can only compare nigeria with egypt we ar d giant one day chad wil come out to chalange nigeria hahahaha lol ghana make una go take paracetamol cus una sicknes too much

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by dotcomnamename: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
bin gbagbo: GHANA : WORLD CUP 2 TIMES (2ND ROUND, QUARTER FINALS) , AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS 4 TIME CHAMPIONS, OLYMPICS FIRST AFRICAN TEAM TO WIN A MEDAL IN SOCCER IN 1992, UNDER 20 WORLD CUP WINNERS (2009), UNDER 17 WORLD CUP WINNERS (2), 1991 AND 1995, FINALISTS IN 1991, 1993, 1995, 1997,
STAR PLAYERS: TONY YEBOAH, ABEDI PELE, ABDUL RAZAK, ODARTEY LAMPTEY, SAMMY KUFFUOR, MICHAEL ESSIEN, SULLEY MUNTARI, KEVIN PRINCE BOATENG, ASAMOAH GYAN, REV. OSEI KOFI, EDWARD ANSAH ETC ETC ETC

FOOTBALL CLUBS: ASANTE KOTOKO (AFRICAN CLUB OF THE CENTURY) BY THE FEDERATION OF INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL HISTORY AND STATISTICS,

I LOVE GHANA, THE PRIDE OF AFRICA kiss kiss

Dream come true grin
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by MAYOWAAK: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
2013 AFRICAN CUP OF NATIONS STANDING

GOLD-NIGERIA
SILVER-BURKINA FASO
BRONZE-MALI
INDOMIE-GHANA

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by slyk2(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
mankand: Rubbish, the writer must be insanely stupid.

What does the writer have to say about the Nigerians begging to study in Ghana?

Bull shit......Yawns........

Na those wey no pass JAMB and post UME.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by akinmusi(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
ghananotnaija: Pathetic Nigerians. You know you can't beat us fair and square so you resort to cheating.

Unfortunately, you can't cheat in the competition of which country is better for its citizens as a model of good governance to all Africa. In this competition, Ghana beats Nigeria easily.

Ghana may not be as populated as the self-proclaimed giant of Africa, but we are more civilised and have a brighter future. We certainly don't have the reputation as the land of scammers and the land of power outages. After all, it was Ghana who first gained independence from the British, and since then all other African countries chose to follow us.

Ghana is the leader, and Nigeria, like all other African countries, must be a follower. That's just how things are ordered. There is no other way.

Time registered: April 12, 2013. Must you let your ego resort you to things like this? You only joined not so long and you have started vituperating like this. Careful ooo... mtschewww. #OmoAle Ghana.
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by delion20: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
The open secret dia is dt Niger is far far far ahead and better compare wit Ghana for now

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by boron10(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
We need to make fast move to colonise Ghana. Seems they're not pleased with being independent.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
ZUBY77: Dear fellow West African neighbours,
The news originating from your country since yesterday is that our under 17 boys who trashed you 6:1 at the on going Caf Under 17 nations cup are over aged.
Apart from the MRI machine which disqualified about three of our players, how else do you determine the age of our boys? Probably by the score line. Hahahahaha.
Did we present over aged players at the South African nations cup where we trashed Mali and Burkinafaso that defeated you with ten men?

You must accept the fact that the giant of Africa is back to where it belongs.
The last time you won nations cup was over thirty years ago when we were still recovering from civil war.
Now that we have recovered fully, you will not win anything again whether it is under 17 or over 17. Just pray that we dont meet you on any knockout stage of any competitive sports. We are on top now.
Please help us tell your western neighbour of Ivory Coast what we said.
Their leader called Dede Dgoba congratulated us after we beat them in South Africa while your lousy Amasoa giam claimed that you would have beaten us if we met.
Our under 17 boys are actually under 17. The differences between you and us is malnutrition. Your boys dont feed well.. You eat bread with yam, how do you want to grow with such combination? Havent you heard about protein before?
We are not interested in the statistics that says ''Ghana is economically growing faster than Nigeria. The economy of Lagos state is bigger than that of your entire nation. We are pretty fine down here...
Please do not make the same mistakes North Korea is trying to make by provoking the Mighty USA and China. That was why Jumong always beat Dea-So. Arrogance!!

Thank you.
LMFAAOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I don die grin grin grin

Ghanaians have suffered sha.
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by successking: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
mankand: Rubbish, the writer must be insanely stupid.

All these rants must stop most especially for the fact that Nigerians are trolling and begging to make ends meet in other countries in Africa and the rest of the world.

What does the writer have to say about the Nigerians begging to study in Ghana?

Bull shit......Yawns........

Hey! Close your banku smelling mouth. Is it not ignorance that makes the rat to call the cat for a fight? There is no comparison whatsoever between Nigeria and Ghana. You know that Ghana is currently one billion miles behind Nigeria in the areas of everything and there is nothing you can do to change it. Your educational system is the worse, no academic year, admission is every day, no entrance examination and so on. Rejected candidates in Nigeria are the ones you see in Ghana. Take take note Accra goat.

6 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
ghananotnaija: Pathetic Nigerians. You know you can't beat us fair and square so you resort to cheating.

Unfortunately, you can't cheat in the competition of which country is better for its citizens as a model of good governance to all Africa. In this competition, Ghana beats Nigeria easily.

Ghana may not be as populated as the self-proclaimed giant of Africa, but we are more civilised and have a brighter future. We certainly don't have the reputation as the land of scammers and the land of power outages. After all, it was Ghana who first gained independence from the British, and since then all other African countries chose to follow us.

Ghana is the leader, and Nigeria, like all other African countries, must be a follower. That's just how things are ordered. There is no other way.
blah blah blah...

you know, there was one guy in my school who asked what Ghana was...he didn't even know there was a country called Ghana. Oh my, how insignificant you guys must really be.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by slyk2(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
doyinmolah: Na wa oooooooo, why cant ghanians and Nigerians co-habit peacefully, we are all AFRICANS, pls stop this insanity, but NIGERIA is still the GIANT of AFRICA, no doubt about that

Na nature do am so!
Germans no like Italians/Britons,
Cuba no de carry eye see America,
North Korea no like South Korea,
Iraq no like Iran.............;>shocked:>
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by AK481(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2013

Shut up ghanians are too poor,wen I went to a bar in kumasi to drink star,omo u need to see the way pipu were looking at me like one bigboy.poverty have so attacked them like "mad".anytime u see anybody drinking beer in ghana(not kai kai cos na their dept be dat) that person should be a nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by kombats: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ghana economy is better than Nigeria's but how many billionaires can they produce. The call us corrupt but called on our ex-president OBJ to help the organise and conduct their election. grin . If Dangote hear, him go buy the Whole of ghana, come tell Mike Adenuga to shut down ghana glo premier league.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Rooneyboy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
Amaaskia:

Ghana, charcoals of Africa!!! Hahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
AK 48:

Shut up ghanians are too poor,wen I went to a bar in kumasi to drink star,omo u need to see the way pipu were looking at me like one bigboy. poverty have so attacked them like "mad".anytime u see anybody drinking beer in ghana(not kai kai cos na their dept be dat) that person should be a nigeria.
ahh,, Ghana has improved o. So Ghanaians now sell star? that's a big improvement from alomo.

6 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
kombats: Ghana economy is better than Nigeria's but how many billionaires can they produce. The call us corrupt but called on our ex-president OBJ to help the organise and conduct their election. grin . If Dangote hear, him go buy the Whole of ghana, come tell Mike Adenuga to shut down ghana glo premier league.
better than Nigeria or lagos economy?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
if I course at d moderator that brought this to front page they will ban me again, but I must talk becos I stand for peace. close this tread now b4 its escalate into something else.
if u no remove am u no go like my next comment oh
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by damosky12(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2013

brother ghana, on a neutral ground, time of independence is not a benchmark for messuring development. You claimed Nigeria, power outages bla bla bla. Have you forgoten Ghana import a percentage of their power source from Nigeria, so if Nigeria is synonimous to land of power outages, Ghana is definately the land of no power at all. You qualified the term "giants of Africa" 'self aclaimed' and even claimed in ur profile that Ghana holds the above mentioned title, boy, You are very wrong. Everybody knows they are the "giants of africa" all over the world, even the google search engine is sure of it. I wonder why you are jealous of that unique title. Hilarious! They actually gained the title for spear-heading Africa in the fight against colonialism, neo-colonialism, apartheid etc. They (Nigeria) pocess one of the best brains in Africa and the world, they are known for their brilliancy. No-wonder, they are feared as the most brilliant scammers, cyber criminals, terrorists (thats because they are using that uncommon gift wrongly but I dont think many knows Ghana's brilliancy at all perhaps they dont use theirs, no insult sir). I respect Ghana too for quite some reasons..BUT I DONT FEEL TOO HAPPY WHEN NATION GO AGAINST NATIONS. GHANIANS AND NIGERIANS, STOP THE FIGHT. You are brothers

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Cusubaba(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
danny301: What do we stand to gain from all these useless competitions and comparisons.... Nigeria and Ghana are one and we have to see ourselves so.... The white does not really know or care to know the difference between Nigeria and Ghana, all he knows is 'Negro'..... All you Nigerians and Ghanaians with very little minds and short sights need to broaden your minds and begin to see the larger picture of Africa becoming the next world economic power just as its happening in Asia now instead limiting yourselves to that local and infinitesimal Nigeria/Ghana tussle.
Ghanaians hate to hear anything positive about Nigeria. Ask Jimoh Ibrahim, the owner of Energy Bank in Ghana; Dele Momod, the owner of Oviation Magazine in Ghana, Mike Adenuga, the owner of Glo network in Ghana. They will tell u how Ghanaians hate anything good from Nigeria. Also ask Nigerian business men and students, they will tell u better. Just browse www.ghanaweb.com, www.ghanasoccernet.com, www.peacefmonline.com, watch Ghana TVs or listen to Ghana Radios. U will see how Ghanaians derive joy by abusing, monking, calling Nigerians names every seconds in Ghana forums, TVs, Radios . My brother to be honest to u Ghanaians hate Nigerians with passion, expecially those dwarf ugly charcoal baboon Ashanti tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Rooneyboy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
AK 48:

Shut up ghanians are too poor,wen I went to a bar in kumasi to drink star,omo u need to see the way pipu were looking at me like one bigboy.poverty have so attacked them like "mad".anytime u see anybody drinking beer in ghana(not kai kai cos na their dept be dat) that person should be a nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
Off-topic:

Nice blazer, you look good & pretty smiley

Aww thanks #:-)
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
watabambam:
blah blah blah...

you know, there was one guy in my school who asked what Ghana was...he didn't even know there was a country called Ghana. Oh my, how insignificant you guys must really be.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
laylow001: I was in a nightclub and went up to this very very dark skin girl and used the old chat up line: "Excuse me, are you Ghanaian?"

She rolled her eyes at me and said, "Let me guess: 'You're Nigerian, me sexy?'"

"No," I replied, "You're too dark and you stink of shit."
i hope your hands are still intact after touching her? Those creatures are something else, forces of coal shaped them lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
watabambam:
ahh,, Ghana has improved o. So Ghanaians now sell star? that's a big improvement from alomo.

Hahahahahahaha kai you guys have killed me with laughter. #:-D
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by chriskwaku: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Amaaskia:

You're simply a deluded man. You wish tiny ghana was the leader, yet you guys look up to us for an identity even.. *spits* go and bleach please your darkness is covering some parts of this topic #:-(
IDENTITY my foot. Actually the darkness is your abysmal 4800MW for 170m people

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2013

This one is still dreaming. Don't worry I do understand your bitterness and frustration. We will treat you guys well as the younger brother you are. Just google the giant of Africa and what you see is Nigerian flag everywhere with nigeria mentioned everywhere so wake up from dreaming. By the way have you bleached your skin? Cause I don't like talking to people that looks as black as charcol.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
mysticgal: i wonder what ghanians are doing on nairaland,we still remain da best.bin and ghananotniger,please how much is akara?sorry accra

Hahahahaha #:-D
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by greall1: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
GHANA MUST GO
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
chriskwaku: IDENTITY my foot. Actually the darkness is your abysmal 4800MW for 170m people

Yet you ghanians are still tapping power from us? Very soon its sperm you guys will be begging Naija for, common go and bleach! Nonsense tchew!
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by tnktosin(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ghanaians must av been formed under intense heat and pressure from the over-burden.....coal black metamorphic Negroes. I wont buy 2 drums for 10Naira.
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
MAYOWAAK: 2013 AFRICAN CUP OF NATIONS STANDING

GOLD-NIGERIA
SILVER-BURKINA FASO
BRONZE-MALI
INDOMIE-GHANA

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution / List Of Smallest Countries That Have Ever Qualified For World Cup / Victor Anichebe: Stéphane Sessègnon Is Owing Me $10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.