Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. (36025 Views)

Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
honeric01:

common be a good girl and don't get worked up. Most of us Nigerians don't have time to hate, out govt is more than enough to be hated. That thread was to lash on our govt.

I have alot of ghanians as FAMILY friends, don't be a tool in the hands of mischief makers.

lol am not getting worked up trust me, am just going along. Its no biggie, i do not take things seriously outside of this forum and i think alot of us i just going along smiley
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Evestar200(f): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
Miss_3v3:

So you ppl do not eat bread or yam oh I forgot its caviar and sushi grin
we eat bread with beans or yam with beans nt yam with bread

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Ironi: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Area-Fada:

My Dear good to know that.

In reality, I don't know of any Nigerian with any reason to hate Ghana. In my experience, it's Ghanian who are usually suspicious when they first meet you (I guess from all the things they've heard) but soon realise that a Nigerian understands his ways far more than any other African.

With time they come to appreciate your doggedness and resilience and see that you're just striving like them.

My family members and friends married to Ghanian ladies certainly have nothing against anyone.

Actually everybody is wary of a Nigerian when they meet one. Nigerians are such dubious and shady you always have to be on their case.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by fuckluv(f): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
ylaa: UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.FOOTBALL SHOULD NOT CAUSE PROBLEM BETWEEN US. ITS JUST A GAME. THANK YOU.
I also thought about this but then, this is soooo interesting i skipped dinner! This is enough food already. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Bidvest2020: hahaha suffering n smiling is a nigerian thing now.no wonder life expectancy in ur sh1thole is 52!fvckin loser! a senseless m0ron! sh1thead!
My people, can you see the side effects of excessive bread and yam manifesting in this young man? Kwashiokor don reach his brain sotey him dey yarn incoherently grin grin

Bread and yam na real bastard grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Kajina: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
madridsta007:

Trust me, no Nigerian hates Ghana.

Why would the US for instance hate Serbia? Or the Island of Jersey?

Let me be clear here, the average Nigerian doesn't even 'send' Ghana. No time abeg to waste time.

You don't see a lion hating a mice. Doesn't work that way. To be frank Nigerians have other pressing issues and plans and projects in their heads. The average Nigerian is a hustler, running things and living life. When you are busy, you don't have time to hate, my dear. Why would I hate Ghana or beef them? I may beef the Americans and the Canadians, but certainly not small Ghana.

@ bolded,

Yeah, when it comes to scamming, kidnapping, occultism, bombing, lynching, prostitution, bleaching, drug trafficking, human trafficking, sleeping in darkness, generator using, and many many more, you are the LIONS, we are the MICE grin grin grin grin grin cheesy CONGRATULATIONS! NAIJA WE HAIL THEE! grin

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Wale112(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
collynzo2: Ghanaians are always quick to talk about our electricity situation, but they forget that we generate more than double the amount of power they generate. The difference is that while electricity distribution is restricted mainly to the urban areas in Ghana, there is hardly any village in Nigeria that's not connected to the national grid. We have close to 100% percent electricity coverage in Nigeria, while Ghana, which is much smaller has around 60%. We can easily maintain steady power supply if we limit distribution to cities like Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt alone, just as Ghana does. By the way, power cuts still happen in Ghana, so what's the big deal? People know the truth, don't be deceived!!!

All be lie.....Ghana supply power to TOGO,BENIN,LIBERIA AND BURKINA FASO. THEY JUST FINISHED THE BUI DAM AND EVERY PART IS CONNECTED TO THE NATIONAL GRID SO COME AGAIN....BOKO PIKIN

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Evestar200: we eat bread with beans or yam with beans nt yam with bread

Well i have never eaten yam with bread before so i wonder where you got that from But hey ignorance is bliss cool besides heck even if ppl did eat it so what? Chinese ppl eat frogs and snakes, heck there are some ppl who eat human beings(which is worst in my opinion). But hey one mans poison is another mans meat.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Abrantie: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
carr96:

oh! Like ghana doesn't have scammers(visit google trader, adpartisan, tonaton, webghana), who.res and bleachers?? Dude ur on a long thing grin

No where did she say Ghana doesn't have bad coconuts. However, you can be sure most of our bad coconuts are actually Nigerians or trained by Nigerians.

Can you believe that just prior to about 1990-1993, residents in Ghana leave their doors, gates, houses and windows open at night without fear or care?

Armed robbery was non-existent until the slow invasion from our neighbors 3 countries to the east.

Someone already said it -- most or almost all Nigerians in Ghana are POOR. What makes their poverty even more dangerous is they've tasted meat pepper soup back home, so anything less than that would be considered a failure. A Nigerian in diaspora will do ANYTHING to get "meat" for his/her pepper soup. Herein lies the problem.

8 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by loswhite(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
mankand: Rubbish, the writer must be insanely stupid.

All these rants must stop most especially for the fact that Nigerians are trolling and begging to make ends meet in other countries in Africa and the rest of the world.

What does the writer have to say about the Nigerians begging to study in Ghana?

Bull shit......Yawns........
nigerians begging to study in Ghana!hmmm , is it free tuition fee

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Ironi: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
gboss4sure:

We aint charcoals, we Are blacks but blacks aint charcoals.

If you call this black

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FdilB1W3ddU/Tk1i4lbMTpI/AAAAAAAAB4k/r2vmtQeYV00/s1600/Obi-Mikel_1200224.jpg[/img]

Then what will you call this.

Charcoal right?. man black get levels o

Mikel's picture is a bright picture, lots of light, dimwit.
He is not light skin. Are you an idiott or what.
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Bidvest2020: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
sheyie2007: Definition of Ghana: a lost cause lipsrsealed
hahahaha defination of nigeria: a fvcked up sh1thole where narrow minded n miserable like yourself live! 99% of mugugerians r thieves,murderers n rapists! fuckeduppedness!

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Miss_3v3:

So you ppl do not eat bread or yam oh I forgot its caviar and sushi grin
You see, unlike you Ghanaians, we Nigerians do balanced diets. Rather than bread and yam, we eat beans and yam, yam and vegetables, yam and eggs, yam and red oil etc grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Abrantie:

No where did she say Ghana doesn't have bad coconuts. However, you can be sure most of our bad coconuts are actually Nigerians or trained by Nigerians.

Can you believe that just prior to about 1990-1993, residents in Ghana leave their doors, gates, houses and windows open at night without fear or care?

Armed robbery was non-existent until the slow invasion from our neighbors 3 countries to the east.

Someone already said it -- most or almost all Nigerians in Ghana are POOR. What makes their poverty even more dangerous is they've tasted meat pepper soup back home, so anything less than that would be considered a failure. A Nigerian in diaspora will do ANYTHING to get "meat" for his/her pepper soup. Herein lies the problem.

ROTFLMAO @ meat pepper soup you are too much!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Osareime(f): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,

Because in Ghana degrees are earned not bought, unlike in Naija where degrees are bought either with money or in kind. speaking of in kind, we all know how the Naija girls pay for their degrees) grin grin grin cheesy

The both of you need urgent brain transplants. Who and what employer would respect a degree fro Ghana more that that from Unilag? or from Uniben? or from UI just to mention those?

I am not proud of the state of Nigerian universities but the truth is even in their horrible state, they still top Ghana in the quality of graduates and in the labour mkt they are well respected over and over degrees from Ghana and even over some degrees from the UK and other non African countries.

please dont fool yourself. The Nigerians that go there are not there because your education quality is better. Then it was mostly because of strikes in Nigeria which have greatly reduced. Why they go there till now I have to ask.

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by TriggerHappy: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
Nigerians and their brain malnourish thinking, who cares about U17. World cup quarter finalist. Beat that u maladroit buffoons cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by fuckluv(f): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
grin grin
ItsModella:
My people, can you see the side effects of excessive bread and yam manifesting in this young man? Kwashiokor don reach his brain sotey him dey yarn incoherently grin grin

Bread and yam na real bastard grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Osareime(f): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Bidvest2020: hahahaha defination of nigeria: a fvcked up sh1thole where narrow minded n miserable like yourself live! 99% of mugugerians r thieves,murderers n rapists! fuckeduppedness!

Youre a fool sha. The video going round of that doctor raping young girls before aborting their pregnancies, wasn't he your fellow ghanaian? Thats just one of plenty. Nigeria we are exposing them so they can be removed from society because they are not real Nigerians. your problem is that you hide them!

6 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
[quote author=ItsModella]
You see, unlike you Ghanaians, we Nigerians do balanced diets. Rather than bread and yam, we eat beans and yam, yam and vegetables, yam and eggs, yam and red oil etc grin grin [/quote

yam and red oil shocked shocked that does not sound balanced at all rather very unhealthy (big belle) grin. Lol i can see you ppl sure love ur yam. We do love rich food as in jollof rice(sound familiar?), fufu, waakye, plaintain etc, yam is like really cheap here so its kinda what you'd find any street person eating. next time i go to Ghana will make sure to send a barrel of yams, yams and more yams your way so you can keep up with that balanced diet. #Team save Africa one yam at a time smiley

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by TriggerHappy: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
To be a nigerian is a CURSE

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Abrantie: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
ItsModella:
You see, unlike you Ghanaians, we Nigerians do balanced diets. Rather than bread and yam, we eat beans and yam, yam and vegetables, yam and eggs, yam and red oil etc grin grin

You honestly believe beans and red oil is some type uncommon food in West Africa? The joke is on you!

Google up "red red ghana".

We practically invented the use of beans, fried plantains and palm oil to create a uniquely Ghanaian and world-reknowned dish.

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by kilmix: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
Its so Hilarious that the same Ghana we sent parking few years ago are the same ones talking here(or their offspring)

Any Nigerian Schooling in Ghana has been frustrated by the mode of admission into a Nigerian school(since entry into a university in Ghana is easier than entry into a nursery school in Nigeria)

Secondly,Ghana girls are the cheapest girls in the world(speaking fact here).

In terms of development and high rise building, Ghana is far behind us. Only what the ghanaians can boost of is electricity and I'll give it to them(having in mind that if Nigeria was as small as Ghana it wouldn't be the same way it is now).

Also Ghanaians here are complaining abt scam and 419...any Nigerian in Ghana doing scam must have heard abt the Black magic in Ghana(Ritual).

In terms of International recognition, Ghana is not on the map(as Yoruba is highly recognised in Uk. In their census, a column was dedicated to yoruba, Igbo is taught in primary school in Norway)

Plz dear Ghanaians, don't even try comparing with us(not even on the ground that we go abroad,there are more Chinese in Nigeria than there are Nigerians in China. that does brag that we are better than China)

DISCLAIMER: this is not to discriminate but to correct an impression.

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Jomark(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
ghananotnaija: Pathetic Nigerians. You know you can't beat us fair and square so you resort to cheating.

Unfortunately, you can't cheat in the competition of which country is better for its citizens as a model of good governance to all Africa. In this competition, Ghana beats Nigeria easily.

Ghana may not be as populated as the self-proclaimed giant of Africa, but we are more civilised and have a brighter future. We certainly don't have the reputation as the land of scammers and the land of power outages. After all, it was Ghana who first gained independence from the British, and since then all other African countries chose to follow us.

Ghana is the leader, and Nigeria, like all other African countries, must be a follower. That's just how things are ordered. There is no other way.
my ghana friend, your mouth smell badly. Next time brush your teeth before you speak in the public or perhaps use disinfectant like dettol or izal on your mouth to avoid poisoning the public. Ok..?

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Kajina: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
gboss4sure:

We aint charcoals, we Are blacks but blacks aint charcoals.

If you call this black

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FdilB1W3ddU/Tk1i4lbMTpI/AAAAAAAAB4k/r2vmtQeYV00/s1600/Obi-Mikel_1200224.jpg[/img]

Then what will you call this.

Charcoal right?. man black get levels o

You are charcoals but hiding behind bleaching creams. Majority of Yorubas are just like South Sudanese but while the Sudanese are natural, Yorubas are bleached. Why can't you be yourselves angry

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by TriggerHappy: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
ItsModella:
The poor child is pissed because I said the truth grin grin
Hahaaaaa its not ur fault dat u r Nigerian, i won't blame u dat much cuz common sense is a luxury in ur God forsaken pit latrine hell hole u call nigeria grin

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Story story:: Just got home, locating my light switch, trying to find my way around, stepped on a creature in the dark next to my couch , i be like *shiit* , girlfriend yells, sorry dear our Ghanaian neighbor plans passing the night.. i be like, i stepped him to death, blended totally with darkness, girlfriend be like *shiit*

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
[quote author=Miss_3v3][/quote]
We are proud of our yams. We also have rich foods like amala and ogbono, akpu and oha, starch and banga/owo. The money spent on buying all the ingredients needed for a pot of ogbono soup can buy the whole of Ghana.

3 Likes

[b]I knw probably I'm gonna get banned, but its friday..what dah heck grin

Ghanians what's dis inferiority complex about??
We talk about azonto, u react!!
We talk about alomo, u react!!
We dash u gas, u react!!,..learn to be grateful grin

U people can like to borrow!
U borrowed pidgin, we didn't react!!
We gave u airtel and glo, gas and indomie..still ur not grateful grin
In fact u ghanaians don borrow so tey dat u even borrow actresses and actors, wetin sef?? undecided

U even borrowed garri and fufu!!! Have u ever seen a nigerian eating banku in Nigeria b4?? undecided NEVER! grin

Its high time y'all stop taking alomo, azonto, samini and yvonne nelson like they're natural resources grin

I heard michael essien is the richest man in ghana..(I can't laugh) tho' I won't bliv dat!

Take a look at the map of west africa! What do u see??

Apart from electricity, what else can u boast off? grin
U ppz only use boko haram, generator, kidnappers bla bla bla to ridicule nigerians...anything new?? grin

If u don't take time, we'll stop importing alomo!!
And for the m0ron who said nigerians are ugly.....ur stupidity has weakened me grin grin grin grin

Nigerians dnt give a fck bout ghanaians! We start all these topics not to start up a fight buh u ghanaians take it to be offensive! INFERIORITY COMPLEX grin[/b]

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) / List Of Smallest Countries That Have Ever Qualified For World Cup / Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.