Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee (1659 Views)

After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by NwaTeacher1: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
My fiancee told me last 3 months ago that she need to upgrade her phone to BB Bold 5. That i must buy the phone 4 her or she will stop having anything to do with me. I thought it was a joke but she stops coming to my place but only calls me to know if i have gotten the BB. I have decided to buy the BB 4 her and use it as a gift to disengage myself in the relationship. Plz advise me if i should buy it and use it to send her off in my life or i shouldn't buy it at all. Plz ur constructive suggestion will be appreciated
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
Send that leech off from your life. If you buy the BB Bold 5, you are a mugu. Because she'll dump your asz when another guy offers her a BB Z10. . .

Don't be a mugu my brother. Don't be a what? A Mugu. . .
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by liloelawwal(m): 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
u dnt need a soothesayer to tell u dat d girl doesnt ve an iota of luv for u.if u buy d phone u are a capital MUGU
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
So, you originally thought she was joking? If I were you, I'd attach myself like glue to that trail of thinking. It's rational and innately protective. If you adhere to her demands, you already know you've betrayed yourself.
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by greedie1(f): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
deceptive title.....

u don't ve to buy her d bb. u should just call it off if u want to, u don't owe her a tin.

but... she has every ryt to zip up wen she wants to, bb or not. don't think being her fiance earns u free entry into her jericho. she don't owe u a tin too.

kip ur money but don't be aggrieved cz she is kipin her p***y. una smart diee grin
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
undecided

She jus want your money.
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by overdrive(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Make it a surprise send off include Samsung galaxy 4.money miss road I am sure ur old folks maybe in d village suffering and u are here spewing rubbish.
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by 2goodbobo(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
Your fiancee is bad market. Better go to church and do thanksgiving o. God has shown you the kind of person she is before hand. Bros use your tongue and count your teeth.
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by rfams: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2013
@posterr... U mst b a MUGU for even considering putg such post on NL n askg for ppl to drop comments.

I pity ur life n d life of ur loves ones, both siblings n folks. Cuz u're been takg for a FOOL by a lady n u still can't c it like dat.

Oga Mumu, use ur head wella Oo
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by NwaTeacher1: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thanks 4 the contribution so far. More will be highly appreciate
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by vizboy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
Abeg send the bb and make me the transfer medium so that i can deliver the bb to her in good condition
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by 190: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Is she Nigerian undecided
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by butta(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
@op you are already a confirmed mugu for life , I wonder were most of u guys meet this garage and street girls that keep begging u all for different kind of things how are we sure that u op u are not the one promising all kind of things just for 5mins f..........UC.....k
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by 50calibre(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
Guys stop writing all these fictions of imaginations here. Nobody can be this stup*d and know how to use the Internet.
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
e be lyk say she dey craze
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by bidis: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
get d bitch out of ur life
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
Nwa Teacher: Thanks 4 the contribution so far. More will be highly appreciate

more what? Are u a learner
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by 190: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
grin grin
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 17, 2013
Nwa Teacher: Thanks 4 the contribution so far. More will be highly appreciate

Marry this kind of woman and live with the regrets.Just dump her ass.
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by NwaTeacher1: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2013
Tanx 2 u all
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by Princeparix(m): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2013
Is not dat easy to dump a gal u dated and then engaged. But it has gotten to a point wia u shuld---DUMP HER
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by NwaTeacher1: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2013
Ok
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2013
Change ur username to "Nwa learner". U wan buy BB to disengage babe? Wtf? Guy, which series of Mugu u b?
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by quicksylva(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2013
Buy her the fuckng damn phone jare, stop being stingy and self centered. Prove to her that you really care about her, give in to her demand(Bold 5). Don't mind all those comments calling you a mugu, you are just a caring guy showering love to your fiancee.

Cheers!!! #UbeConfirmOde#
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by angelTI(f): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2013
so u can still call d girl a fiancee? i expect her to b an 'ex' now. she wud suck u dry financially if u unluckily marry her!
WISE UP O
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by NwaTeacher1: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2013
Kai! Tank God 4 diz forum
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by NwaTeacher1: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
I have fired dat my fiancee and she is now my ex. But what surprised me is dat she told me she had already fired me b4 i did. I tank God 4 diz forum because dat bb bold 5 money will even take care of the introduction thing for the wife my father got 4 me in d villa. Diz one my father got 4 me is very sweet, submisive and respectful. I no no say gud woman d 4 diz world. I'm now enjoying. Tanx 2 u all
Re: No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee by femmy2010(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nwa Teacher: I have fired dat my fiancee and she is now my ex. But what surprised me is dat she told me she had already fired me b4 i did. I tank God 4 diz forum because dat bb bold 5 money will even take care of the introduction thing for the wife my father got 4 me in d villa. Diz one my father got 4 me is very sweet, submisive and respectful. I no no say gud woman d 4 diz world. I'm now enjoying. Tanx 2 u all

Last time I heard the parent getting their child a wife was in a movie

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sliced Off Husband's Penis After She Caught Him On Bed With Another Man / 6 Manly Qualities In Men That Women Absolutely Dig ⁠ / Dating A Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.