Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? (1674 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Dreaming About The Same Person Over&over Again...why / Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2013
I've always been very reserved and nice to ladies, but never asked anyone out because I only want to do dat with the one I'll marry. I'm no player. I'm comfortable, and can provide for a family of six at least. I met a lady and I was sure she'll be ♍Ɣ wife after some spiritual exercises.

I called her and told her ♍Ɣ intentions straight and nicely, she later responded dat we shld keep it as friends. I felt a lil sad. The next I heard frm her close friend is dat she may be getting married soon to some else!
She said I'm too young tho' I'm 2yrs older.

Note: she does not know much abt ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ or ♍Ɣ financial status because we've not had tym to talk 'we only met briefly twice' and yes, I look a little younger than ♍Ɣ age 'baby face' u may call it.

The issue is I keep dreaming abt her positively! Is there any hope or shld I forget abt her?
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by hidenconyo(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2013
no hope!
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2013
hiden_conyo: no hope!

Why? sad what if d whole wedding thing isn't true? But I don't like to stalk people!
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by hidenconyo(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2013
leatherman:

Why? sad what if d whole wedding thing isn't true? But I don't like to stalk people!
is she not wearing ring?
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by outrage: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2013
If you realy like her and want her to be your wife, don't rub ur financial status in her face. If you do you might get her (no guarantee) but she wouldn't like you as you genuinely like her, I believe you deserve that considering the life you have lived. What scared me is how you made her know your intentions straight away, for it to scare me you must have know how terrified she was. You should have studied her and know the kind of woman she was, then decide your approach. I am also guessing your an introvert, a little bit to serious which rubs off as being borring.. Just keep trying to know her, show her the nice guy you are, don't rush things and if its ment to be, she'll be yours.
Best of luck mate.
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2013
hiden_conyo: is she not wearing ring?

She's not married yet.
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2013
outrage: If you realy like her and want her to be your wife, don't rub ur financial status in her face. If you do you might get her (no guarantee) but she wouldn't like you as you genuinely like her, I believe you deserve that considering the life you have lived. What scared me is how you made her know your intentions straight away, for it to scare me you must have know how terrified she was. You should have studied her and know the kind of woman she was, then decide your approach. I am also guessing your an introvert, a little bit to serious which rubs off as being borring.. Just keep trying to know her, show her the nice guy you are, don't rush things and if its ment to be, she'll be yours.
Best of luck mate.

Many thanks!

I stay in a different state, tho' I travel a few times to whr she is. She doen't make out tym to see ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. She should have told ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ there is someone else and I would have stayed clear. And I really don't flaunt ♍Ɣ finances. And all I did was to ask for a relationship which I believed would grow into something more.
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by swtchicgurl: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2013
leatherman:

She's not married yet.

Then there's hope!
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by hidenconyo(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2013
leatherman:

She's not married yet.
mayb the weddin stuff z true, mayb she doesnt like(tryin to scare u away) or mayb she wants to kn how serious u r abt her......u hv to use ur instinct to kn ur nxt move
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by swtchicgurl: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2013
leatherman:

Many thanks!

I stay in a different state, tho' I travel a few times to whr she is. She doen't make out tym to see ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. She should have told ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ there is someone else and I would have stayed clear. And I really don't flaunt ♍Ɣ finances. And all I did was to ask for a relationship which I believed would grow into something more.

Awww! Nice man! Don't worry time will tell. Pray harder. As long as she's not married anything can still happen. Wait o, with ur story, ow old are you and are u still a vurgin? :-x
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2013
hiden_conyo: mayb the weddin stuff z true, mayb she doesnt like(tryin to scare u away) or mayb she wants to kn how serious u r abt her......u hv to use ur instinct to kn ur nxt move

That's d big question! What's d next move? Honestly, right now, I don't knw. sad
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2013
swtchicgurl:

Awww! Nice man! Don't worry time will tell. Pray harder. As long as she's not married anything can still happen. Wait o, with ur story, ow old are you and are u still a vurgin? :-x

Thanks
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Tos87(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2013
No hope...d fact is ;she doesn't love u as Ý๏ǖ do Ţ☹•◦ her. If Ý๏ǖ ask ϻё , thats what Ý๏ǖ need Ţ☹•◦ fight for. Ãпԃ donrt do ћάț with ur $$$ grin grin
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by xynerise: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2013
Next time before u sleep, try and watch a movie like 'Evil Dead'. U wont dream about her.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2013
xynerise: Next time before u sleep, try and watch a movie like 'Evil Dead'. U wont dream about her.

Dis is a serious matter
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2013
Tos87: No hope...d fact is ;she doesn't love u as Ý๏ǖ do Ţ☹•◦ her. If Ý๏ǖ ask ϻё , thats what Ý๏ǖ need Ţ☹•◦ fight for. Ãпԃ donrt do ћάț with ur $$$ grin grin

Money has got nofin to do with this, so what other way is possible?
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
leatherman:

Money has got nofin to do with this, so what other way is possible?

Try and get to know her first! Be nice to her, get her attention as a friend...you can proceed from there. If a guy i've only seen twice talks to me about marriage too, i'll be scared of him and there's no way on earth I would agree to it. Even if I know he's the one...worst case scenario, i'll tell him 'NO PROMISES YET'. My advice: move closer as a friend, get to know her and let her get to know you, you can then proceed from there!
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by maclatunji: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
leatherman: I've always been very reserved and nice to ladies, but never asked anyone out because I only want to do dat with the one I'll marry. I'm no player. I'm comfortable, and can provide for a family of six at least. I met a lady and I was sure she'll be ♍Ɣ wife after some spiritual exercises.

I called her and told her ♍Ɣ intentions straight and nicely, she later responded dat we shld keep it as friends. I felt a lil sad. The next I heard frm her close friend is dat she may be getting married soon to some else!

Note: she does not know much abt ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ or ♍Ɣ financial status because we've not had tym to talk 'we only met briefly twice' and yes, I look a little younger than ♍Ɣ age 'baby face' u may call it.

The issue is I keep dreaming abt her positively! Is there any hope or shld I forget abt her?

If she is yours, she will come back to you. If she marries the other person, it is kind of obvious that she isn't yours or what do you think? undecided
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by swtchicgurl: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
alutacontinua:

Try and get to know her first! Be nice to her, get her attention as a friend...you can proceed from there. If a guy i've only seen twice talks to me about marriage too, i'll be scared of him and there's no way on earth I would agree to it. Even if I know he's the one...worst case scenario, i'll tell him 'NO PROMISES YET'. My advice: move closer as a friend, get to know her and let her get to know you, you can then proceed from there!

♍Ɣ tots exactly but I think the OP said he stays in a different state. Besides, the girl not making out tym to see him makes matters worse. Poor boy!
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
swtchicgurl:

♍Ɣ tots exactly but I think the OP said he stays in a different state. Besides, the girl not making out tym to see him makes matters worse. Poor boy!

grin grin grin...to say the truth, we ladies can be very 'un-nice' sometimes. If he stops being desperate, the lady might try talking to him...he shld not come across as desperate to have her. I think now is the time to use all those methods of spilling coffee on her shoes, just to get to talk! Any deliberate effort to talk to her might be futile, it should be 'coincidence'.
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
maclatunji:

If she is yours, she will come back to you. If she marries the other person, it is kind of obvious that she isn't yours or what do you think? undecided

Hmmnn, bros I really don't knw what to think, but if she marries d other man, then I'll have forget evrything and move on. But she isn't married yet na! There should be something I can do.
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
alutacontinua:

grin grin grin...to say the truth, we ladies can be very 'un-nice' sometimes. If he stops being desperate, the lady might try talking to him...he shld not come across as desperate to have her. I think now is the time to use all those methods of spilling coffee on her shoes, just to get to talk! Any deliberate effort to talk to her might be futile, it should be 'coincidence'.

I think u have a point. Thanks!
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by MrCork17: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
leatherman: I've always been very reserved and nice to ladies, but never asked anyone out because I only want to do dat with the one I'll marry. I'm no player. I'm comfortable, and can provide for a family of six at least. I met a lady and I was sure she'll be ♍Ɣ wife after some spiritual exercises.

...bro , no worries.. i need to hooks u up wit wite babes and truss me... is she dark skin? angry
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by maclatunji: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
leatherman:

Hmmnn, bros I really don't knw what to think, but if she marries d other man, then I'll have forget evrything and move on. But she isn't married yet na! There should be something I can do.

Don't do anything- let her make her decision by herself. You have been straightforward with her, manage your heartache over her. There are many wonderful women in the world, don't allow any particular one hold you to ransom no matter what.
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by omega25red(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Poster

I think you should let her go. There are tons of women out there who will give you the time to get to know each other. She is getting married to someone else so going over there to show how financially secured you are will only show that you are immature.

You should take the time to know a person and not flash cash all the time. This way your relationship can actually be built on something solid as supposed to being built on how much money you have. Take the time to know the people you want to marry as supposed to deciding to marry someone based on their looks alone ( i say all this because this is what i got from your original post)
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2013

Financial whaaaat?!

My advice to you is to date lots of girls before getting married.

Why? Because your brain needs a reset. You can't understand you wife nearly enough if you've not had prior experience.

You will over-react a lot too and also find lots of 'normal' female behaviour very annoying.

With experience, you'll be more tolerant, more understanding and will most likely have a more harmonious union.
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mr..Cork:

...bro , no worries.. i need to hooks u up wit wite babes and truss me... is she dark skin? angry

Lolz! I haven't read anything so funny in a wyl. Tnx tho'
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
maclatunji:

Don't do anything- let her make her decision by herself. You have been straightforward with her, manage your heartache over her. There are many wonderful women in the world, don't allow any particular one hold you to ransom no matter what.

Thanks man. I agree.
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
omega25red: Poster

I think you should let her go. There are tons of women out there who will give you the time to get to know each other. She is getting married to someone else so going over there to show how financially secured you are will only show that you are immature.

You should take the time to know a person and not flash cash all the time. This way your relationship can actually be built on something solid as supposed to being built on how much money you have. Take the time to know the people you want to marry as supposed to deciding to marry someone based on their looks alone ( i say all this because this is what i got from your original post)

You're right. But not having the time to knw each other can be frustrating.
Re: I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
Richfella:

Financial whaaaat?!

My advice to you is to date lots of girls before getting married.

Why? Because your brain needs a reset. You can't understand you wife nearly enough if you've not had prior experience.

You will over-react a lot too and also find lots of 'normal' female behaviour very annoying.

With experience, you'll be more tolerant, more understanding and will most likely have a more harmonious union.

Thanks but I sort of disagree. I have lots of female friends. I just limit ♍Ɣ relationship with each one as necessary, some are very very close but no dating.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Knew That He Is Going To Die / Is She A Runs Girls / Who Lies Most In A Relationship? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.