Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Show your Phone - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Show your Phone (23274 Views)

Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here / 10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Get Your Phone Softwares Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show your Phone by Badman888(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2006
nice phone, i also use phones that work in any country especially when travelling

sim card in 9ja is really cheap
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2006
Badman888:

nice phone, i also use phones that work in any country especially when travelling

sim card in Nigeria is really cheap

sO i heard. Sim card is like 500 naira now. :O

Before i left it was like 10,000 naira. WOW!

I guess they realised a sim card without credit is yawa. SO why not give the people sim card, and collect their money thru credit card. lol
Re: Show your Phone by Badman888(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2006
you pay 500 and get 500, and they were chopping our money back then it was 1st 20k, but good the country is progressing
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2006
I know right, it was SOOO expensive then. Thieves!! lol
Re: Show your Phone by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2006
Remember when phone centres first popped up how expensive it was to make a phone call there?
Re: Show your Phone by vickybabe(f): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2006
who else think that sprint SUCKS

RAISE YOURHAND
Re: Show your Phone by Hotstepper(f): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2006
VMOBILE SIM CARD IS 300 AND GLO IS 100 BUCKS, IMAGINE tongue

@Hotangel, 10x darling.itz soo good when texting and when putting contact info, itz so extra ordinary like LASTNAME, ST NAME, MOBILE, HOME, OFFICE, E-MAIL, cuz itz BLACKBERRY, it gat alot, ma dear, da phone 2 much 4 me sef, 2 complicated 4 ma liking tongue
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

Remember when phone centres first popped up how expensive it was to make a phone call there?

Yeah. I remember i made a 250 naira call per minute once. I entered just 2 seconds more and she collected an ammount for 2 minutes. I was angry . I was only calling my uncle to come pick me from ijora oo. Wicked people.

vickybabe:

who else think that sprint SUCKS

RAISE YOURHAND

Not really. it doesn't suck. The only thing i dont like about sprint is the fact that we don't use sim cards. THAT SUCKS.

Sprints give me the choice of getting a ringtone of my choice for free. I have oruka -- sunny nneji on my phone, i have olo mi -- tosin martins on my phone.

I get watever kind of ringtone i want. I get unlimited web access, i get unlimted text messaging, i get picture messaging, i get sooo many stuffs. Mehn sprint is AWESOME (IF U HAVE THE RIGHT PLAN)! U'll love sprint.
Re: Show your Phone by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol Hot-Angel When u @ Phone Centres You gotta be Faster then MArion Jones grin grin grin
Re: Show your Phone by Hotstepper(f): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2006
ilike dat ur plan ohhh, tell dat phone comp. 2 come 2 Toronto, lol
Re: Show your Phone by Badman888(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2006
its too expensive over here bills off 200bucks, hottie u lucky 4 ur plan
Re: Show your Phone by vickybabe(f): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2006
@ HOT-ANGEL

C,  they didn ask me if i want a free ringtone

I have unlimited all that stuff too

last two weeks my phone went dead
i took it to sprint, so they told me i needed a new battery:
i said well get it to me? he goes :- you actually have to order that. i said okay

i call them up rite away, she lady said it gon cost $50, i was like why did i have insurance then, if i cant get new phone, she goes it actually $70 depending on how fast you want it shipped to you.
i was like what the F**k is she talking about. i was going to cancel my phone right away.

oh i try to change my plans when they have good deals but i was told i'd have to sign another two years contract. i was like F that

i jus cant stand them anymore
Re: Show your Phone by Hotstepper(f): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2006
200 wat? plzzohhh , maybe u r doing a big man and talking etc like no man's businesss, alot of 9ja do dat 2 show up and after they complain of bills, tongue
Re: Show your Phone by Badman888(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2006
nahh its varies, sometimes i pay $50 but on a good month i pay alot tongue

Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2006
Sprint is good for real. If you have the right plan and do wat they say you should do. U get mail-in rebate and wahtnot.

Vicky, yeah the contract thing pisses my dad off too, but if u want the GOOD plans, u gotta keep ur contract with them cheesy cheesy

SO many people using t-mobile now. But i can't use t-mobile, i can't stand knowing that i have just 400 text messages, i can't stand that i have 1000 minutes, i can't stand not being able to get on the net with my phone without PAYING A LARGE SUM.

Sprint is cheap, it's 10 dollars for unlimited internet, 5 dollars for pictures, 5 for unlimited text messaging. And the minutes is good too, if u pass over minute, u automatically get another 100 minutes for just 5 dollars. Not having to pay like 25 cents per minute. See?
Re: Show your Phone by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2006
U must be killin the daytime minutes man grin grin
Re: Show your Phone by Badman888(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2006
yes ooo, and when i travel i have to pay for roaming each city i go to
Re: Show your Phone by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2006
ok that explains it, Why dont you wait untill they call you, You wont pay roaming,
Or if ur staying for extended periods ask to swtich ur number temporarily to the regional number?
Re: Show your Phone by Badman888(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2006
yea, but use it alot less now impressed
Re: Show your Phone by vickybabe(f): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2006
Badman888:

yes ooo, and when i travel i have to pay for roaming each city i go to

dude what kind of phone is that

@ hot-angel

yea, when i come back from houston this summer,

i am so switching to t-mobile

i pay $10 for unlimited tex, $10 for web and pics, i can't use a phone that doesn have camera, web, and all that fancy stuff. they know me
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2006
Awww, we are losing another Sprint member. lol,

Btw did i tell u that you get free night, Starting from 7:00pm - 7:00am And you get free weekend too. Starting from 7:00pm friday to 7:00am monday.

See SPrint is good. Other's start at 9:00.

Always switch the roaming off. Cos if u use roaming minutes, ur life don baje oo! cheesy cheesy
Re: Show your Phone by vickybabe(f): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2006
@ hot-angel

mine start at 9pm what an ASS

my mum gets mad if i don pick

up my phone in a roaming area

{mum its roaming} [don koba mi]
Re: Show your Phone by Hotstepper(f): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2006
@badman88, when u go 2 another country, get a sim card aite and about another city, hmmmmmmmm i wouldn't even use ma phone except if da person is using FIDO, lol
Re: Show your Phone by Badman888(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2006
i meant city-city roaming, when i go to other countries i buy their sim card uless rogers would make me bankrupt if i roam
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2006
vickybabe:

@ hot-angel

mine start at 9pm what an ASS

my mum gets mad if i don pick

up my phone in a roaming area

{mum its roaming} [don koba mi]

Get the new 7:00pm plan. My roaming is switch off. So even if u call, i won't know. Na straight to voicemail. That roaming na kobaliser. lol,

When i first got here, i used roaming like it was normal. My dad was like, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked He couoldnt beat me, but dang, i knew he was mad! I always stayed at the school computer center and that place is always roaming. And I talk alot on the phone. Mehn, after that month, i knew wat roaming was. cheesy
Re: Show your Phone by Hotstepper(f): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2006
i get yea, a familyfriend of mine just came back 4rom 9ja and she uses ROGERS ehhh and when she went 2 9ja with her phone, istead of her 2 get 9ja sim card, but NOOOOOOOOOO cuz she go rogers roaming and when she came back, she cried cuz of da bills, lollllllll and hmmmmmm she gat wedding in August 2 prepare 4, lol
Re: Show your Phone by Hotstepper(f): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2006
what is roaming ooooohhh hotangel, ? educate a sista very well
Re: Show your Phone by vickybabe(f): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2006
lol i am laughing my ass off.

i cant let my parent see my bills,

or else i am a dead person living

roaming

i was at the end of town with my friends,

someone call me and i saw roaming

and it said push 1 to talk for some amount of money per minute.

i ya turn off my phone

some of my friends get roaming inside their house. *weird*
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2006
Hotstepper:

what is roaming ooooohhh hotangel, ? educate a sista very well

Roaming is like, When You are no more in an area where your phone network covers, u can still make calls. I use sprint, and there are some areas where the sprint network dies completely. it's on your phone so u can use it in case of EMERGENCIES!! It's like Thuraya (u know how they say thuraya can do anything?).

U know sometimes, your phone loses signal, but in times where it's a matter of life and death, u can switch to roaming and make a call. It charges u alot tho. A LOT!

@ vicky, yes some people get roaming in their house. It also kinda depends on the kinda phone u are using. If u r using All this cheap phones, they go on roaming alot.
Re: Show your Phone by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 07, 2006
I use Sony Ericsson J210i

but meen I wish I had Sony Ericsson Z520

Re: Show your Phone by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 07, 2006
These are some more phones I really want to have. (in my dreams maybe)

Nokia N92
the phone is not even out yet

Re: Show your Phone by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 07, 2006
here is another one I wish I had too

Samsung z700 and samsung z710

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Benin Republic Sacks Nigeria’s Globacom / Aborted Tariff Hike: Expect Poor Data Services, Telecom Operators Tell Consumers / Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.