Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Show your Phone - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Show your Phone (23694 Views)

Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here / 10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Get Your Phone Softwares Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show your Phone by nferyn(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2006
Finally got a decent phone again. Maybe somebody knows how to get the phonelink working from my palm Tungsten T3, so that I can Use my Palm to SMS. Would be greatly appreciated

Re: Show your Phone by janetgurl: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2006
nice phones
Re: Show your Phone by Jachoz(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2006
janet.gurl:

nice phones

And urs
Re: Show your Phone by janetgurl: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2006
lol i knew someone where gonna ask me that
well i'll show mine later tongue
Re: Show your Phone by babe1(f): 5:15am On Aug 10, 2006
Hot-angel if you have T-MOBILE SERVICE YOU CAN HAVE MY SIDEKICK 11 cos am about to get sidekick 111
Re: Show your Phone by Memunah(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2006
I use a Nokia phone 7260 model.couldnt upload the pics here well,will do so later
Re: Show your Phone by Gamine(f): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2006
My phone, Yup! its Nokia,
cnt shout

Re: Show your Phone by Viktor1983(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2007
ma fone is a [flash=200,200][/flash]nokia3230 is a tri-band camera phone for GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800/1900 networks

Large high-resolution color display (65.536 colors)
Integrated 1.3 megapixel camera sensor
effective resolution 1.23 megapixel
Video recording, editing and sharing
Movie Director application
Expandable memory
Bluetooth technology
MMS, chat and Instant Messaging
XHTML and HTML browser 
Symbian OS, the Series 60 platform 
Stereo FM radio(Visual Radio)
MP3 player

its strong, has only one disadvantage due 2 its large screen u have 2 charge almost every day

Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 5:57am On Jan 11, 2007

This is my hot new phone. The best phone ever. At least to me. Hmm, i love this phone. And since i have unlimited web plan. I get to enjoy it more. It's basically the best phone i've used so far.
And i have alot of applications on it too. Got them from www.getjar.com *whispers* For free. wink
Re: Show your Phone by texazzpete(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2007
Here's my phone. It's a HTC Tytn and it's arguably the best pocket pc phone you can get on the market now,

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/August2006/3443.htm

Re: Show your Phone by cuteass1(f): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2007
I find this topic very interesting, i'll show my current phone. And the phones i'm about to choose from and the reasons why i like each one of them, actually maybe you guys can help me make a choice

The first one which is a Samsung D500, i bought in april 2006. At that time it actually won the best in test tag here in Norway. I loved the phone and even still love it but now that technology has been improved in most recent phones i feel i have to swith. I loved the size so much, no offence to the guys that have the same phone but i think its so portable and lady- like , the black colour which i have i think made the design so exclusive and unique. I thought the silver one was nice as well but not as nice as the black one.

The second one i do love, would like to buy it, its both portable flashy and most of all declared one of the best phones for mp3 which is something i'm relly after, my only problem is that the camera is nothing to write home about

The third phone Samsung X830 i just like for the looks because running through tests of the phone on the internet i found out it wasn't actually all that

The fourth and final one is a sony ericsson W710i. I like the phone and the functions are quite nice, but i'm stuck because i have like so many to choose from

Re: Show your Phone by cuteass1(f): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2007
Still waiting for some answers smiley
Re: Show your Phone by boladonas(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2007
nice phones they all are!
There is no area boy to collect them from you
arent u lucky?
Re: Show your Phone by cuteass1(f): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2007
Boladonas my dear, don't be so sure about that, its just a matter of being at the right place at the right time. My phones were stolen to times consecutively here. Both of them in my school library. I guess it actually was my fault becos after visiting the library i forgot them and on returning to the spot 3 mins later they were gone. Trying to call my number the phones were already switched off. That was when i understood life and the fact that hooligans are everywhere.

Even my cousin's samsung D500 was stolen at his work place here in Norway
But life goes on and we cant stop living good because we're scared of what's going to happen!
Re: Show your Phone by godfrey920(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2007
i know this is nothing but i cherish this fone more than any other ones displayed here.

Re: Show your Phone by texazzpete(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2007
godfrey920:

i know this is nothing but i cherish this phone more than any other ones displayed here.

Right. That'd make sense when u explain how u can 'cherish' phones you don't have yet! grin
Re: Show your Phone by Gamine(f): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2007
u guys r just lying jo, show some real pics jare! angry
Re: Show your Phone by mukina2: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2007
Gamine:

she don reach here grin grin
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2007
Gamine:

lol, You don't really have to get mad now.

By the way, i know i use a samsung A900. I don't know about others, but i'll give them the benefit of doubt. wink
Re: Show your Phone by Gamine(f): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2007
Na i aint mad, why shld i be tongue grin
Jst playin, Besides i hope to get the Apple's iPhone, tite huh grin grin

Re: Show your Phone by cuteass1(f): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2007
Well now i think some people got me wrong. I never said i was using the four phones at the same time. I meant i was using the samsung D500 at the moment which is the first phone displayed.Between the other three i want you guys to help me choose one because my mum wants to get me a phone for my birthday coming up 19th of this month. So pls dont start seeing me as a liar even before i'm a member.
Re: Show your Phone by Gamine(f): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2007
Just choose whut is more ideal to ur taste, whut do u need a fone for? apart from recievin and makin calls? wink
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2007
Oh cute-ass, i don't think she was directly pointing at you.

By the way, i would say you do a review of those phones online.

That's what i did when my dad presented me with three phones. The one i wanted was the Fusic by LG, just because it could download lots of music. But after reading a lot online, i decided to choose the Samsung A900, and seriously, i think it's the best so far.

My advice is, do a little research and read customer reviews online. It really helps you to decide which one you want.

I personally love the second phone. it's something you don't see often, very chic and looks like something you could eat. cheesy I also like the side to side sliding.
I don't know about the camera though. since you said it's nothing to write home about. Again, i will say read what people have to say about the phone on the internet. i'll advice you don't go to the company's website. Just look for random people who use the phone and read their review.
I actually think anything samsung is good.

The first and last phone are OUT of the question. lol. They look toooo , . . whatchamacallit. Like something you see everyday. The tie is between second and third.

@ Gamine. Hmm, looks like it'll be a good phone. Would be even better for Music storage. But i have to say, it's my first time hearing about it.
Re: Show your Phone by cuteass1(f): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2007
Thanks for the advice both of you. I have actually done some research, its just that as they say nothing is perfect, each phone has something the other one dosen't so i got a little confused but i think i'll go to the phone stores here and ask them to help me i'm just scared of buying one and then after a week thinking "what if".
Thanks anyway, i appreciate
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2007
Ohh trust me, I know all about "what ifs".

When i started using my SPH A900. I was like, OMG it can't download up to 1000 songs, WTF. And then i realised that there are a whole more i can store on the phone. I can put my word documents on it from my computer and do a whole lot more with it.

I also like that the screen is a bit bigger, and it's actually really slim. I hate the motorola razor, but i love samsung's blade.

You can't always have it all, but you can get close. wink
Re: Show your Phone by cuteass1(f): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2007
U're right dear, you can't have it all. And thanks i think you've gotten me closer to making a choice, its now between the second and third one, i'll try and keep you posted when i finally make my decision. Thanks for the help. If i may ask what does the often used LOL stand for?
Re: Show your Phone by hotangel2(f): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2007
Okay, im glad i could help. Just tell me when you finally make your decision.

LOL In actuality means "Laughing out Loud".

But when most people use it, actually when i use it, i am not always 'laughing out loud'. Probably just chuckling or giggling, or smiling. lol

U see, like that. lol cheesy
Re: Show your Phone by cuteass1(f): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2007
Thanks for the explanation, well this is kind of funny but i actually thought LOL meant Loads of love! LOL smiley
By the way your phone is lovely and i look forward to chatting more with you in the future, its just like anytime i'm online everybody is offline and then i start wondering what time of the day are there people here because i'll like to be a part of group chat and i've enjoyed myself here so far. Have a lovely weekend wink
Re: Show your Phone by godfrey920(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2007
gamine you're just being jealous that's all cool cool cool
Re: Show your Phone by Gamine(f): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2007
look, jealous of whut?

a phone, im not evn usn one rite now, cos im in sch
i only make and recieve phone calls, take pics smtimes.watelse do i need a phone for when ive got a digital cam and a lappie??

pple jst come on threads to yan dust
Re: Show your Phone by LoverBwoy(m): 1:06am On Jan 16, 2007
what do you need a lappie & digital camera for when you have a phone cheesy

oh yea GAMINE HAS A DIGITAL CAMERA oh SHE'S GOT A LAPPIE TOO hmm now where's my loudspeaker grin
Re: Show your Phone by Dare312(m): 1:28am On Jan 19, 2007
My fone

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / Check Out The Best 11 Smartphones That Were Released In 2017 / Best Movie Apps For Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.