Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed (8816 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Help I Slept With A One Week Old Widow On Her Matrimonial Bed, Any Repercussion? / I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by loretta(f): 11:49am On May 11, 2006
Please I need your advise on this: My very close friend is having an affair outside her marriage, this is even not good she did the worst yestersday by bringing the guy to her house on her matrimonial bed and she was telling me that they had more than 4 rounds. Please I need your advise so I can pass it to her.

The most annoying aspect that she came up with this morning is that the guy said he needs fifty thousand naira and she told the guy that she doesn't have that kind of money but the guy insist she borrow from me or from the office.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by twinstaiye(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2006
Your friend don kolo. I guess she doesnt need the marriage any more. Perhaps the guy is using some juju on your friend. The best thing you can do is set her up, so her husband would caught her in the act.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by manakins: 1:48pm On May 11, 2006
Your friend is sick and she doesnt have the fear of God.Or does she think she is grooving,i pray and hope she gives the idiot guy with no sense the moneyand many more so that this would be the begining of her waterloo.Let the hot ass F, OFF. angry
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by Rhodalyn(f): 1:49pm On May 11, 2006
sickening!
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by 2cantango(f): 1:51pm On May 11, 2006
Well said manakins
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by Rhodalyn(f): 1:51pm On May 11, 2006
and me too baby gal, i also said it well tongue cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by 2cantango(f): 1:56pm On May 11, 2006
oh sorry baby girl - I didn't see your response tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by Rottweiler(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2006
It's a big problem! I guess she knows the implication. What is the root cause?
1. No sex from her man
2. Is her man cheating on her to her knowledge

I have a friend whose wife was doing the same as a way of getting back at her husband who was cheating on her. Normally this won't help either of them.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by harper020(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2006
they deserved to be cursed, no talk say na me talk am oooo.

Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by loretta(f): 11:44am On May 12, 2006
: Rottweiler
Insert Quote
It's a big problem! I guess she knows the implication. What is the root cause?
1. No sex from her man
2. Is her man cheating on her to her knowledge

I have a friend whose wife was doing the same as a way of getting back at her husband who was cheating on her. Normally this won't help either of them.

Her Husband is a Sailor and also cheats on her. That's not a good reason to bring your man friend to your house. I've tried explianing things to her she will not listen.

She also complain that her does not satisfy her does not know how to make love like they used to do.

JUst this morning when we got to the office, she said she was going to the bank and I asked her what for she just rolled her eyes.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by gaks: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2006
hey gal
u have provided the best short summary but i really need some help,
am watching this soap from Nairobi Kenya and we wre verry far compared to you guys though ave been able to get up to episode 160, can you assist me to get the rest pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by desiree(f): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2006
loretta:

Her Husband is a Sailor and also cheats on her. That's not a good reason to bring your man friend to your house. I've tried explianing things to her she will not listen.

She also complain that her does not satisfy her does not know how to make love like they used to do.

JUst this morning when we got to the office, she said she was going to the bank and I asked her what for she just rolled her eyes.

If her husband is not satisfying sexually and is also cheating on her, has she tried talking to him about it? If the answer to that is yes, and he did not change his attitude, the only option left is for her to end the marriage because nothing can justify her cheating with another man in their matrimonial bed. It is totally wrong,

And if i were you i won't be hanging around her too much because she can make a move on your own husband too sad
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by lunafish(f): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2006
Tell her that she's a adulterous tramp.

Infidelity is disgusting and to bring that into the house shopws a total lack of respect for her husband and her self.

Tell her to tell him or you will. It's not right. No one deserves to be living with an adulterer.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by eveseh(f): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2006
that's bad
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by 2fine4u(f): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2006
gaks:

hey girl
u have provided the best short summary but i really need some help,
am watching this soap from Nairobi Kenya and we wre verry far compared to you guys though ave been able to get up to episode 160, can you assist me to get the rest pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

i wonder what this post is doin on herre, hmmmm!!!

neways, your friend na mumu, her husband mumu x2. da smartass is da new fling, i betcha he gon get tha 50 grands from your mumu friend. what, tha husband can't satisfy her no more that she has to bring a new pasinova to her matrimonia home? i hope tha guy blackmails her!!!
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by fifbug: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2006
guys guys guys!!! wait a minute. Let’s try to see things from another angle. Have you ever cheated? If your answer is "yes" then you will agree with me that your adrenal gland must have worked at its best and you can't just quantify the excitement that you felt during the nefarious act. I am not justifying her actions though; just that the truth of the matter is there is fun in cheating. Yes to answer the questions in your minds, "I have cheated" before and I know what it takes.
That aside, cheating is wrong in a ramification. That cheating lady needs some counselling.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by MrBean(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2006
Hmmh, Some good old sayings come to mind.:

"Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are"

"Evil communication corrupts good manners"
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by Mozek(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2006
and what does that mean, mrlawng?
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by Nia: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2006
I think you should stay out of it and let your friend deal with her own issues. Your only advice to her should be that she should not be giving her new lover that kind of money.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by buddy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2006
Na wao!

its really not a good thing, please advise her to stop, it will only bring sadness, though i must tell you that bread of stolen waters is sweet. hope that was properly quoted.
Its bad and wrong but sweet.
just being open here.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by hibans(f): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2006
Na Wao! girl, thats too bad of ur friend, lol, but i advice that u should let the husband knw about it. otherwise, when he get to knw and u been close to the he definitely blame u. he will think u are the one giving his wife out.

Tell your friend she is a fool. why must she do a thing like that? if she is tired of the marriage let her go to father's house or she is thinkin of moving into the guy's house who knows. Even u following that kind of person, how do u feel or what do u think pple will feel about u also?

girl, think wisely ok
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by BigSis(f): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2006
Don't involve yourself in her affairs. Let her know what you think, if you feel the need. But don't let her involve you in it. It is her issue, not yours.

Bringing the man to her house is wrong. Then again, you never know what is truly going on with the husband and her. I repeat. Don't involve yourself in OPP (other people's problems).

Her lover is probably going to black mail her for money.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by Shagari2(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2006
Loretta are sure your not the one! all this my friend my friend business it get as it be o! if na you make u stop am o! what goes around comes around.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by timmy7(m): 12:32am On Jun 20, 2006
if she is not ready to heed ur advice i guess u should stay off her otherwise when the husband finds out about her infidelity u might be implicated as the main advicer to her act
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by Chuckdee(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2006
@shagari

My man, thats really sharp thinking you got there? I quite agree with you oooo! grin
Anyways Loretta, if na you or na your paddy woman dey do that kain thing, abeg biko, do, try and stop cos its evil in the eyes of all.

, One evil act begets another oooooo shocked
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by TMoney4(m): 8:44am On Jun 20, 2006
You know what?

The only advice for your friend is that she should continue, it will soon catch up with her.

My own advice is for you. you have tok eep off that gal, if you are not as she is then you have to stay off that kinda people. she can kill, and i mean it she will come for your husband/boyfriend. bird of the same feather flock togerther, if you know youare not of the same flock, then stay off and pray for her from afar.

what she is doing is the height of madness.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by warenc(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2006
[i[b]]i feel we should not condem her but you should encourage her to teach her husband how to satisfy her using different methods like MouthAction.then work on her psycology.i also advice that women should date a man and make sure the guy can satisfy her on bed b4 they marry.[/i][/b][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by afrikangal(f): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2006
let me tell u something.is better u kip away 4rm dat type of person.she is the most useless being av never heard of in my life.it seems she is not satisfied wit wot her husband alwaz do 4 her.or is she mental?i pray she understand b4 it,s too late.cos she will cry her life out at last.rubbish.tell her to fu, k off.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by TMoney4(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2006
I dont support sex before marriage!

They can get to teach each other, what ever they need to know.

since the husband is no longer good, then i think the problem is with her.
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by jaguda(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2006
what r u supposed to say to her? or were u aware of the illicit affair all this while? mi thinks she needs counselling and prayers. she need to identify the root of her problem, why she is doing what she is doing?

and for the olodo love-vendor boyfriend, come assistant husband, get your ass off another man's property. The day u hear that she has given the love-vendor any money, lose a friend, tell the husband and save yourself from further assault and embarassment.

i don yarn my own! as you will only hear from a person in Naija!

i dey roll.

or wait a minute, are u the friend?
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by swan(f): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2006
T MONEY. WHAT MAKES U TINK DAT D HUSSY IS NO LONGER GOOD 4HER?SHE MAY B EXPERIENCING EMOTIONAL TRAUMA OR EVEN BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF CHARMS.PICTURE THIS,THE GUY IS DEMANDING 4 A HUGE SUM AND SHE TRIES 2 BORROW D SAID SUM 4RM HER FRIEND!I DON'T THINK D GUY LOVES HER,HE'S AN OPPORTUNIST.GIRLFRIEND REPOTING OR SETTING HER UP IS NOT THE SOLUTION.WHAT HAPPENS LATER IF THEY SETTLE?U BECOME A HOME BREAKER IN HER DICTIONARY.REMEMBER THIS SAYING
"OLD FIRE WOOD NO DEY HARD 2 CATCH FIRE"
MY ADVICE
1.CALL HER &LISTEN TO HER REASON 4 RELATING WITH D GUY
2.U CAN DISCERN IF SHE'S OKAY OR NOT,AFTERALL U'VE BEEN FRIENDS 4 LONG.
3.PRAY 4 HER DELIVERANCE,TRY & FIND OUT IF SHE'S AT PEACE WITH HER HUSSY.THEY MAYBE PUTTING UPP FALSE APPEARANCES OF A BLISSFUL UNION.
4.IF THE ABOVE DOES NOT WORK,ALLOW GOD TO DO AS HE PLEASES
5.PLEASE,DON'T REPORT 2D HUSSY,I'VE SEEN SUCH SITUATIONS AND BELIV ME U'LL BE D BAD EGG.ALL D BEST
Re: Making Love With Your Man Friend In Your Matrimonial Bed by warenc(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2006
well i feel both of them need a counselor.well she has to stop.i will not advice them to seperate but she need to realize that what she saw in another man her husband can do it better.ladies teach your husband how to satisfy you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? / Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend / "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.