Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help (42713 Views)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? / As A Self Educated Young Nigerian/british Woman How Much Shit Do I Have To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by stefanlover: 3:22am On Apr 18, 2013
gbosaa: [size=20pt]bros use a belt and strap it to your thigh.

btw..you are a disaster waiting to happen,no woman should approach you,you said you,ve nt managed to approach any woman in abt 10 yrs and you are not getting younger,i pity you but im concerned about the safety and health of the unfortunate woman you,ll unleash your pent up fury on.

Those s.perm cells would,ve metamorphosed to something else,some will have 7 heads,some 10 tails.
imagine the the limited space,they will be colliding on eachother knocking off heads,tails and regrowing to some weird stuffs.

bros you got some serious issues,i recommend you wa.nk 7 times everyday for 6 months before you approach any woman.

your type could be the reason why women give birth to strange creatures..free your tes.tis and epididymis jare.[/size]
Laughing for the next two years. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Revolva(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2013
shocked shocked shocked ol boy na konji sickness be dat oo....chei.....before dem accuse you to rape a gat for street..better enter brothel nak two okpos... and feel good..u be horse power ooooo grin
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by claremont(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2013
The OP seems to be a virgin. I would suggest you loose your virginity first even if it means paying for the services of an es-cort, that should reduce some of your hyperactivity.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Biglogo(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2013
Its not somtin really serious bcus av had the same experience long time ago. Its jus a psychological problem, u dnt av sex often or at all and now ur spirit is really high, ready 2 have sex in sight of any lady u admired...
Solution(1) is to work on ur mind immid8ly u sight any gal u wish to approach and start to feel like u want to approach a friend or someone u relate to.
Solution(2) if it doesnt work 4 u, den u can stylishly belt-up ur BIG MAN to ur trouser b4 u make any move. Thank u
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by drmma: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2013
1. You need to surrender your life to Jesus Christ
2. Mr 'Flesh' is ruling your life. So you need to kill Mr 'Flesh'
by praying some prayers.
3. Go for deliverance at the Prayer City.
4. Stay with the Lord
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by afm4ever(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2013
Oohrhii: I smile at all these replies.. but none of them actually does it.

The problem the OP has is that his hormones levels are high due to not having s.ex for a long period of time.

Its something you were used to before..but now lacking. You have a high se.xual drive but that does not mean you would last much during s.ex. you are just Hot ni.

The solution.. is >>>Try to masturb.ate more frequently on your own maybe twice a day or more if you can, so as to lower your hormones level.

In a week or 2 you should be alright.
listen to d advice ur giving to ur fellow man to mastubate ur a disgrace to manhood
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Dsegsam(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2013
Ma confess oooo wetn ma brox 2alk sef dey du me 2
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by AmmyMummy(f): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2013
a1solution: Before u approach a lady raise ur manhood up fly your shirt and use ur belt to hold it.
bad thing wey dey swit
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by biijei(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Lookmanade: I have read lots of books, articles, and magazine on how to approach woman but none of them is working for me, I just wonder what is wrong with me. The only problem I have is how to control my manhood when I approach woman.

Any time I see a woman I like and try to approach her, my manhood will just start to erect and it's showing off in my trouser even if I put on jeans anybody that look at me will surely know that something is going on in this guy's mind.

I have tried to put my mind away from it and go after the girl but in the course of the approaching the "Big Man" is getting stronger which make me feel uncomfortable and most time I look for an immediate excuses to leave the girl as if I have something urgently to attend to immediately but it's a lie, is just to let her not notice that my "Big Man" is on annoyance level.

I'm not getting younger anymore, I need help on how to overcome this serious issue in my life for over ten years now.

Please what do you think I can do to put this behind me? Your contribution matter to me a lot, thank you and God bless you as you contribute. (Amen).

hmmm, d@s rily smtn.......nxt tym yu get an "unwanted" erectionn, try flexin yur thigh muscles, d@ tricks d brain a lil nd tkes a significnt portn off focusin on erectionn... #shuld hlp, flex repeatedly
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by calabardick(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
Haba oga, Go and disable the 200hp hydraulic pump attached to your HOD.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by mrborntodoit: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
mikeapollo: Quite interesting and somehow funny.

But this my candid advice:...

1. Consider the kind of underwears you put on. I used to have something similar(but not this serious). I decided to be using underwear pants (intially briefs, put later changed to short, fitting boxers)PLUS, the long, loose-fittin boxers , then my trousers!
This gives me atleast 3 layers of protection! My manhood can really be dangerous and ferrocious when it looses control, so I decided to be well protected in case the unexpected happens.

2. Watch the kind of food/supplements you take because some are natural aphrodiasics that can make your manhood behave abnormally whenever you get close to a lady. I do take some natural food/supplements whenever I need to bomb a babe! (You need to consult me for services in that regard.)

3. You have to train your brain to refocus away from things that make your JT react...e.g films, magazines, etc

4. This may sound funny, but it works: Lots of Sex! Your manhood is reacting that way probably because you have not been sexually active for some time! If you get used to have some good sex, your JT would eventually relax even when you are close to a lady.....e.g. it is like moving close to a lady after you had just finished cumming.....you manhood would not just rise except you are really interested again!

Choiii shocked shocked shocked Nna men idikwa dirty....inside heat na him u dey kack 3 shorts? no wonder 9ja gals dey look face and boxers before dem give head ! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Motolank: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
Anytime that happens,beat the guy when you get home,he is just not cultured

1 Like

Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by FBICIA(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
The problem you have is physically, psychological,and medically normal so there is nothing to Be ashamed of. The good news is that it is physically psychologically and medically treatable.

1) The fact is, you are so addicted to masturbation that you have built a sexy fantasy world with all the gals you have met in the process of masturbation.
So I will advice you don't masturbate again instead you can rush to any Asshewo quarters to have sex its better than masturbation for pp like you in this situation.

2) I think you are se.x staved like many ppl have said becos you don't even have fiance/gf/ se.x mate/ friends of benefit I will advice you to find that Asap but mean while you still have to visit the ash.ewo quarters so as to keep away from masturbating and also it will help you 2b more comfortable wif ladies
Note stop imagining s.ex so therefore get busy! because I can see that you are not that busy
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by FBICIA(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
drmma: 1. You need to surrender your life to Jesus Christ
2. Mr 'Flesh' is ruling your life. So you need to kill Mr 'Flesh'
by praying some prayers.
3. Go for deliverance at the Prayer City.
4. Stay with the Lord

If you were a lady will you pray wif him?
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by FBICIA(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
Uwakuwak: How did you end up with your last girl friend before you started encountering this problem!

I ll beg you to tell er everything about ur ex because she's ready to step into ex's shoe I bet you ll do anything mayb even the mouth action.....
Am Just suggesting though
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by StanleyChigo(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] My broda the best solution is 4u to follow jesus, u hv spirit of sex inside ur body or spiritual wife and she want u 2be having sex all the time, quote me rite u are nt in control of ur body, pls visit S.C.O.A.N by prophet T.B Joshua or watch him live on emmanuel tv then after that call me and tell me wether am lieying or nt, i knw my GOD.
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Funtact: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
a1solution: Before u approach a lady raise ur manhood up fly your shirt and use ur belt to hold it.
lmfaooooooooo....rolling to guinea...hehee...weyrey
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by Bestman111(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2016
Have u tried iron pants?
Lookmanade:
I have read lots of books, articles, and magazine on how to approach woman but none of them is working for me, I just wonder what is wrong with me. The only problem I have is how to control my manhood when I approach woman.

Any time I see a woman I like and try to approach her, my manhood will just start to erect and it's showing off in my trouser even if I put on jeans anybody that look at me will surely know that something is going on in this guy's mind.

I have tried to put my mind away from it and go after the girl but in the course of the approaching the "Big Man" is getting stronger which make me feel uncomfortable and most time I look for an immediate excuses to leave the girl as if I have something urgently to attend to immediately but it's a lie, is just to let her not notice that my "Big Man" is on annoyance level.

I'm not getting younger anymore, I need help on how to overcome this serious issue in my life for over ten years now.

Please what do you think I can do to put this behind me? Your contribution matter to me a lot, thank you and God bless you as you contribute. (Amen).
Re: My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help by BoiledPlantain: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
a1solution:
Before u approach a lady raise ur manhood up fly your shirt and use ur belt to hold it.
badtt guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? / My Girl Is In Love With My Friend / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.