Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,949 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? (15882 Views)

Fg To Tax Voice Calls, Sms, Mms, Data And Pay Tv At 9% / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / 99.9% Of Ilorin People Are Yorubas, is the king of saudia arabic , a Fulani man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by ndobobo: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Buncha Illiterates! sad sad sad She never said that 99.9 percent of Nigerians are corrupt free, rather she said "99.9 percent of Nigerians are honest, hard-working citizens". Hopeless people didn't even bother to read the full text of her response before posting nonsense here. PRODUCTS OF A FAILED EDUCATION SYSTEM![/quote]
Mr Literate,are you saying that there is no correlation, btw dishonesty and corruption, a dishonest person is morally corrupt pure and simple and is bound to do anything to have his or her way, or are u telling me that u can be corrupt and still claim u r honest at the same time. And you actually believed d that 99.9% of Nigerians are Honest.....Hmmmmm Funny.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by EveryLadY(f): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
Venchy:

My dear, let's Nigerians express their views, all this are due and let's appreciate NAIRALAND and hopefully there will be a stronger Medium to expose our criminal Leader.

It's a criminal thing to give a wrong information about the issues of Corruption in Nigeria on international TV, same as Mr President gave a wrong information about Electricity on international.

YOU DON'T GET IT,DO YOU? SEE,EVEN IF NIGERIA BECOME LESS CORRUPT BY 50% TODAY,THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL STILL BELIEVE THE WORST ABOUT US.HOW MANY OF US ONLINE BUSINESS PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF FRAUDULENT FEW,WHEN COMPARED TO THE WHOLE ONLINE COMMUNITY? I THINK THE WORK OF DE-CORRUPTING NIGERIA SHOULD GO ON ON ALL FRONT.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by Venchy: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
nnenna.1:
I have issues with a few of her comments, yes.

But for the life of me I cannot believe that this one is singled out for dispute.

She should have said that the average Nigerian is lazy and dishonest?

How can you say that average Nigerians are Lazy, even the UK government is well aware that some of their citizens are lazy and doesnt wants to work but receive benefit, still they never use the word LAZY,

How can you justify that word?

What she could've said is 99.9% of the people in Government are Totally corrupt including her because she's just covered up for her OGA AT THE TOP.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by phillip001(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister for the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala talks to Christiane Amanpour on CNN last night during an interview, when asked about hw corruption has eaten us deep in Nigeria, she responded emphatically that, Nigeria has about 170 million population and 99.9% of the population are corruption free and they are just hardworking pple who go about their businesses everyday to earn a living and that they just need a trusted govt to manage their resources, thats all.

I hate this woman very much,u cant get that in any country
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by profstar(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Billyonaire: And if NOI is right, why do we allow these stupid Americans to give 99.9% of us a bad name cos of 0.1% of 170m people.

Use your heads my countrymen, The Americans are here to destroy our reputation and are not encouraging us in anyway.

I still prefer Owerri to New York.
at last i've found somebody saying the very thing i always say from A to Z, i wish you were running for election as president, i will vote for you a million times, this are the very words i've waited to hear on this topic since morning. nigeria still have a future as long as there are still people like you.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by Orikinla(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
Of course 99.99% of Nigerians are honest liars, honest cheats, honest fraudsters, honest armed robbers, honest kidnappers, honest terrorists, honest kleptomaniacs in public office, honest greedy landlords and land ladies, honest profiteers, honest rumour mongers, honest hypocritical finance minister, honest incompetent cabinet, etc.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by Venchy: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
Orikinla: Of course 99.99% of Nigerians are honest liars, honest cheats, honest fraudsters, honest armed robbers, honest kidnappers, honest terrorists, honest kleptomaniacs in public office, honest greedy landlords and land ladies, honest profiteers, honest rumour mongers, honest hypocritical finance minister, honest incompetent cabinet, etc.

Thank you for saying the truth and the truth shall set you free.

My ears have heard so much in my office, everytime Nigeria that Nigeria that, habaaaa ain't we shame and this woman went on TV to make Mockery of herself and the entire Nigerians as if we haven't heard enough. ....The country that was voted as the BEST CORRUPT COUNTRY OF THE CENTURY.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by profstar(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Orikinla: Of course 99.99% of Nigerians are honest liars, honest cheats, honest fraudsters, honest armed robbers, honest kidnappers, honest terrorists, honest kleptomaniacs in public office, honest greedy landlords and land ladies, honest profiteers, honest rumour mongers, honest hypocritical finance minister, honest incompetent cabinet, etc.
You must be among those who are paid to disrepute nigeria, nairalanders come to think of it, how come nu have the time to type such long word against your own country
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by profstar(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
if that is the case, then you are the summation of every thing you have written yourself
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by chudyboy05(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
Amapour asked her a simple question she opt to answer without stress but insisted on running and talking round d question and u call her a dr. What does a book she wrote got to do with such question. maybe d hot sit she was on, they increased the fire to be hoter on her butts. A corrupt person will never tell u that he/she is corrupt and i tell u she is corrupt and that answer is well planned with collabo of GEJ!
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by profstar(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Venchy:

Thank you for saying the truth and the truth shall set you free.

My ears have heard so much in my office, everytime Nigeria that Nigeria that, habaaaa ain't we are shame and this woman went on TV to make Mockery of herself and the entire Nigerians as if we haven't heard enough. ....The country that was voted as the BEST CORRUPT COUNTRY OF THE CENTURY.
So you even have am office in this CENTURY MUST CORRUPT COUNTRY?, WHY NOT EXILE YOURSELF
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by Marotzke(m): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
playmode:

You need to stop deluding yourself. NOI just made Nigeria look like a nation of clowns.I watched the interview with a bunch of friends who were not Nigerians and their opinion at the end of the interview is that the woman is a con artist.

She just looked like a thief trying to protect other thieves.I swear i thought i was watching a market woman speak.If that is the NOI that Nigerians are bragging about then i am sorry but our standards are very low.You should listen to the former Minister of Finance for South Africa Mr Trevor Manuel. Search for any of his interviews on youtube and compare.Maybe then you will understand how screwed we are to have this corrupt over hyped "economics" fraud as our finance minister.
Your point is noted. You watched the interview with a bunch of idiots who chuckled with you like clowns that they are. But must you rush to Nairaland to exhibit your congenital idiocy?

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by Gbawe: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
ndobobo: Buncha Illiterates! sad sad sad She never said that 99.9 percent of Nigerians are corrupt free, rather she said "99.9 percent of Nigerians are honest, hard-working citizens". Hopeless people didn't even bother to read the full text of her response before posting nonsense here. PRODUCTS OF A FAILED EDUCATION SYSTEM!
Mr Literate,are you saying that there is no correlation, btw dishonesty and corruption, a dishonest person is morally corrupt pure and simple and is bound to do anything to have his or her way, or are u telling me that u can be corrupt and still claim u r honest at the same time. And you actually believed d that 99.9% of Nigerians are Honest.....Hmmmmm Funny.

You are the only illiterate I see here. NOI was asked a direct question about the corruption afflicting her Nation. Her response, addressing the specific issue of corruption, led to the assertion that "99.9% of Nigerians are honest". Spin all you want but it is obvious you are the illiterate you call others because you are trying to exploits semantics when context defeats your fraudulent argument flatly. Unless you want to suggest that NOI is 419ing Amanpour, then I think it is obvious Iweala , when directly taken to task about corruption, is saying that 99.9% of Nigerians are honest and therefore not involved with any corruption.

There is a huge problem with corruption in your country. The president promised to address this stuff. And the latest is that an ally of his, a former governor who was convicted of stealing millions of dollars, has been pardoned, embezzling $55 million in public funds.

Now, the U.S. calls that a setback for the fight against corruption.

I mean how do you answer that?

OKONJO-IWEALA: How do I answer that question?

OK, listen to what I have to say on corruption. And I think I have quite a bit to say. I wrote a book recently where I also had a whole chapter on that issue called, "Reforming the Unreformable."

Nigeria does have a problem with corruption. And so do many other countries, including developed countries. I don't like the fact that when people mention the name Nigeria, the next thing they say is corruption.

This is a country of 170 million people; 99.9 percent of them are honest, hard-working citizens who just want to get on with their lives and they want a government that delivers for them.

Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by pofolo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
if amanpour were to be jamb madam ngor for fail woefully ooooooooooo.
simple question?, whats you take on the matter that ur oga @ the top have pardon his formal oga @ the top after been sentence for embezling public fund,and your country say dem dey fight corruption?

ngor answer : 99% of naija pple are hard working and honest...............

someone please tell me the correlation btw the answer and the question asked.
if ngor was representing nigeria as a whole, the answer she gave CLEARLY shows how vast what she was trying to defend truely exist.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by AnanseK(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Seum: For those that did not listen to the interview, please read the transcriptor watch the vide before you comment like Idiotas.
she said

[size=18pt]99.9 percent of them are honest, hard-working citizens[/size]
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by ifeomabernard(f): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
for crying out loud she is trying to paint us a good image over dere so that outsiders wil ave a good sense of huor with us around now thats something u guys shuld be appy about gushhh angry
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by chucky234(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
alexchiny:

Answer a simple question this mad dog. bloody illiterate. How many POLITICIANS do we have in leadership positions? olodo rabata!!!
Where is this discombobulated documented derailed deluded half-baked chronic illiterate coming from,imagine a literate-illiterate who cannot stitch a simple sentence together referred to a sophisticated literary sound mind like my humble self as bloody illiterate,hmmm come to think of it there is nothing as "bloody illiterate" in either literary or colloquial English.
Retarded proven documented fool,idio:t.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by chucky234(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
profstar:
at last i've found somebody saying the very thing i always say from A to Z, i wish you were running for election as president, i will vote for you a million times, this are the very words i've waited to hear on this topic since morning. nigeria still have a future as long as there are still people like you.
birds of same feather they say flies together
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by philips70(m): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
alexchiny: Buncha Illiterates! sad sad sad She never said that 99.9 percent of Nigerians are corrupt free, rather she said "99.9 percent of Nigerians are honest, hard-working citizens". Hopeless people didn't even bother to read the full text of her response before posting nonsense here. PRODUCTS OF A FAILED EDUCATION SYSTEM!

Is it not rather you and others defending this woman's statements that are a product of failed educational system? Have you ever bothered to check the dictionary meaning of HONESTY? Believe it or not 99.9% of Nigerians are not honest not just the politicians. DISHONESTY=CORRUPTION in case you don't know.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by zakkyboy: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
As far as I am concerned, this woman performed very well in the interview. God bless her.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
This comment has proven that you neither understood what NOI said nor what I was defending.

Have a good day.

Venchy:

How can you say that average Nigerians are Lazy, even the UK government is well aware that some of their citizens are lazy and doesnt wants to work but receive benefit, still they never use the word LAZY,

How can you justify that word?

What she could've said is 99.9% of the people in Government are Totally corrupt including her because she's just covered up for her OGA AT THE TOP.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by drzed: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
PREAMBLE: Forget the 'hardworking' part of her speech because even armed robbers and yahoo-yahoo boys work hard. Now lets begin.

Madam, let me assess your comment against relevant background:

(1) you are well-educated (at least I'd like to think so) since you have a PhD from MIT (of all places)
(2)You are a 'reknowned' economist of international repute, so number crunching should be a breeze for you.
(3) You have worked for the world bank (soh-tey you nearly become its president)

In all the above (1, 2 and 3) did you not appreciate the value of data (facts and figures) in making assessments or passing informed judgement or opinion? You sounded like a half-baked politician speaking under pressure during an interview. Gaddemm!

Let me break down your assertion into pieces.

Now, assuming that (for simplicity) Nigeria's population is 170 million...(that is 170 plus six zeroes behind it). You, madam, are now implying that 99.9% of us are honest and as such only 0.01% of us are corrupt or dishonest. Hmmmm. *scratches head*... *brings out calculator, pythagoras triangle and slide rule*

In other words, only 170,000 Nigerians are corrupt/dishonest out of 170 million. (another hmmmm).

So if we COUNT ALL THE CORRUPT members of the following groups: Nigeria police, customs service staff, immigration officials, lecturers, civil servants, FRSC offcials, Oga-at-the-toppers (sorry, I meant NSCDC staff), VIO officials, contractors, yahoo-yahoo boys, fake drug manufacturers, NDLEA workers, Nigerian armed forces (Army, Navy, Airforce)ETC ETC... it means you, Madam, are saying we will find less than 170, 000 corrupt ones among them? Is that so?

I dare say that even the corrupt police, lecturers and yahoo-boys of Nigeria alone are more than 170,000. Not to mention civil servants in our state and federal institutions. Heck, Lagos state alone can donate 170,000 corrupt residents easily, not to talk of the entire Nigeria.

Please stop embarrassing yourself out of blind patriotism. Speak with facts and figures, not emotion or blind patriotism. And if you dont have the figures, speak with common sense. Did you just imply that there are only 170,000 Nigerians who are corrupt/dishonest (he he he he). ...and you nearly became World Bank President!

Historically, our political leaders have been inept. Now our so-called technocrats and educated elite are competing with them in the art and science of ineptitude.

NOTE: For those who are defending her thinking she is doing us good by 'lying patriotically' well, you are also part of Nigeria's problem. All talk, no substance.

Even if she had said 99% (i.e. only 1.7 million are corrupt) she would have been inaccurate, talkless of 99.9%.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by chucky234(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Marotzke: please 0.1% of 170million is what? How many dishonest people do you actually need to tar everybody with ignominy. Mind you. She never said 99.9% are sinfree. She said honest and hardworking. All of you who wish ill for your country will certainly have your prayers answered personaly.
You definitely don't know what the word "corruption" stands for,study the word very well then come back to debate this issue with me because you don't seem to have the right words to battle it out with me.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by toluene12: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
okonjo didn't address the questions she was asked including the one on corruption, rather she kept comparing Nigeria to other countries. I would have preferred her talking about how we should address our problem rather than taking solace in mexico, india, and south africa.
Its funny how our leaders are quick to remind us of economic struggles in other countries but keeps quiet about these countries giant strides in global economy. just imagine, Iweala even compared our infrastructural development with that of china. I guess amanpour was pissed off, the probable reason she ended the interview unexpectedly.
Get rid of corruption and fix the problem, that's what you are called to do and stop giving excuses.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by Gbawe: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
philips70:

Is it not rather you and others defending this woman's statements that are a product of failed educational system? Have you ever bothered to check the dictionary meaning of HONESTY? Believe it or not 99.9% of Nigerians are not honest not just the politicians. DISHONESTY=CORRUPTION in case you don't know.

Thank you. Education in Nigeria is currently teaching them to exploit and scam others while taking every opportunity, like a shyster lawyer, to exploit any 'grey area' to create elements of doubt and deliver 'open interpretation' deadlock over what is ordinarily simple and incontrovertible. This is how these criminal-minded elements disgrace Nigeria before they engage their brain to note that they have just revealed the dishonesty that guides their thoughts. When they call us scammers and fraudsters we will be up in arms yet look at how Nigerians talk fraudulently in cyberspace and in ways that suggest we are very intellectually dishonest and manipulative.

One charlatan has already declared that NOI is asserting that 0.1% or 170,000.00 are corrupt. Conveniently and fraudulently, he touts this to equate the politicians in Nigeria. Yet how many employees does the NPF alone have? Customs and immigration nko? How are all the bombs, guns and foreign terrorists entering Nigeria easily if not for the corruption in those two government agencies? Do we dare talk about NPA, NNPC, the civil service, a Judiciary named one of the most corrupt in the entire world etc, etc , etc? My brother, we are in deep poo in so far as Nigeria is such a troubled land yet it is the citizens of the nation who keep saying "we dey kampe" when they should ordinarily be desperate for change, reform and progress. Why should any sane Nigerian back Okonjo-Iweala over this ridiculous and disgracefully dishonest utterance?

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by Leo2flex(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
She is honestly telling lies
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by carule(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
Bullshit. well its true 99.9 Nigerians are honest including TAFA BALOGUN, PATRICIA ETTEH, JAMES IBORI ETC.........
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by EkoIle1: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
toluene12: okonjo didn't address the questions she was asked including the one on corruption, rather she kept comparing Nigeria to other countries. I would have preferred her talking about how we should address our problem rather than taking solace in mexico, india, and south africa.
Its funny how our leaders are quick to remind us of economic struggles in other countries but keeps quiet about these countries giant strides in global economy. just imagine, Iweala even compared our infrastructural development with that of china. I guess amanpour was pissed off, the probable reason she ended the interview unexpectedly.
Get rid of corruption and fix the problem, that's what you are called to do and stop giving excuses.

Years back when I was an intern, I witnessed in vivid color how a dept manager got fired on the spot because his boss got sick of him making excuses, shifting blame and pointing fingers every time he pressed him about his work and performance in his dept. Even during the conversation, his boss reminded him several times by saying this is about you because you are the head of this department and if the people you hire are not performing, make changes and get good results, but the fool wont keep quiet and stop pointing fingers, so his boss got tired and got rid of him on the spot..

Making excuses and pointing fingers is what incompetent cowards do to divert attention away from their incompetence and failure. I bet the CNN woman saw this and was very disappointed because her Boss went on her show and played the same lying and blame shifting game.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by ChimaAdeoye: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
It's true.
99.9 percent of Nigerians are honest hardworking people.
If Nigeria is 170 million people, 0.1 percent of that number who are 419 people will be 170,000 people!
I don't believe their are up to 170,000 Nigerians in 419 business.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by EkoIle1: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: It's true.
99.9 percent of Nigerians are honest hardworking people.
If Nigeria is 170 million people, 0.1 percent of that number who are 419 people will be 170,000 people!
I don't believe their are up to 170,000 Nigerians in 419 business.

Your post means you are part of the highlighted because 419ers are not the only corrupt Nigerians, the whole of your civil service from Aso Rock to your ministries, government agencies from NPF to customs, NPA to police force, judiciary, house of reps, senators, governors and state civil service and agencies and the list goes on and on are all corrupt....
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by Venchy: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
profstar:
So you even have am office in this CENTURY MUST CORRUPT COUNTRY?, WHY NOT EXILE YOURSELF

Old boy, I guess the stone that was trown hit you hard on your persistent injury. .....lol

Relation of Okonjo Iweala.......no vex.....lol, Nigeria is disintegrating right before you and still painting it as good.....Carry go.

Your and your sister must be Blind not to see the level
of corruption. ....End of discussion.
Re: 99.9% Of Nigerians Are Honest - Okonjo-Iweala: True? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
Only the untutored or those blinded by Nationalist fervour - which may only last the course of this discussion at any rate - would take Madam NOI's bold faced lies as fact.

Give a day or two and the same deluded commentators who have suspended reality here, in favour of the hogwash that passes for analysis, would be singing a completely different tune.

I know Madam is aware of the the havoc being wrecked on our society by the cancer popularly know as 'horizontal corruption'. After all, one would have to suffer from an acute degree of retardation not to notice that ours is a society where lecturers seek sexual gratification from students at will; where faith-based ministries fleece millions - often the vulnerable - of their hard earned wages; where traditional titles go to the highest bidders; where having known antecedents which betray a proclivity for fraud (Ibori)is no barrier to seeking the highest office in the land, and much more. I submit that Madam NOI had a firm handle on all these ills when she reached for her bag of chicanery once again.

No, the rest of the world is not fooled.

There are many branches or dimensions of corruption in Nigeria, which need stringent measures in practice for
effective prevention and control. (1998) highlights some of them to include: abuse of power; ill-treatment of subordinates and indecent treatment of people’s needs; self-award of contract; malicious withdrawal or
‘carpeting’ of personnel files; unnecessary delay of actions on certain demands; fraudulent distortion of facts and figures; nepotism; embezzlement and other financial misappropriation; ghost worker systems; 10% syndrome; transfer of public funds to private accounts; over-invoicing; over-pricing of contracts; and arson, usually to cover-up corrupt practices

The above 14 dimensions of corruption in Nigeria are not exhaustive. Corrupt practices could, however, be narrowed down to two main types: vertical and horizontal. According to (2003), vertical corruption, which involves managers and decision makers, is more common in less developed countries. Horizontal corruption,in contrast, involves all the official, informed and laymen groups in the countries. The two types of corruption should be seriously addressed and eradicated if any meaningful economic or political progress is to be made. Governments’ commitment towards the eradication of corruption has been a matter of serious concern in developing countries, like Nigeria.
Dandago, K. I. (2008). The Constitutional Fight Against Corruption in Nigeria: Is It Enough? International Journal on Governmental Financial Management, 8(1), 61–70.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja / Most APC Governors Is Afraid Of Direct Primaries Says Sen Shehu Sani / Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.