Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,561 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? (2180 Views)

How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by baynix(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2013
Have been single for more than 3yrs..

Since ma GF broke up with me, have been trying to love up again. And i dnt want to date or fall in love with just anyhow gurl.

Since then, all the gurls i have feelings for are always in a relationship. It's hard to find single ladies these days.. unless you are up for under-age which is not my thing.

The last time i tried to date a gurl which is in a relationship.. i found out she was trying to double date!

I Can't Remember The Last Time I Met A Gurl That's Above 19 Yrs And Single

So fellow NairaLanders, how do you convince a gurl or lady that is in a relationship??
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by hidenconyo(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2013
to date u also? lyk "double dating"?
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
No responsible girl in a good relationship will let go of her man and follow you.Try and find the single ones,they are everywhere.
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
byvan: No responsible girl in a good relationship will let go of her man and follow you.Try and find the single ones,they are everywhere.
Everywhere Seriously?
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by sidvinci(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
Dude no girl is single. Every babe that you see on the road is either fairly used or second hand. Enter her and play you card well, she might end up breaking your heart or ur rival heart.
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
dmcdad:
Everywhere Seriously?

Well,if I was single when my hubby found me,I believe there are probably others who are single by choice like I was.
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by baynix(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
hiden_conyo: to date u also? lyk "double dating"?

I Just Said I Opted Out Frm A Gurl Dat Was Tryna Double Date..

I Mean Hw To Call Her Out Of The Relationship To Date Me..
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by baynix(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
byvan: No responsible girl in a good relationship will let go of her man and follow you.Try and find the single ones,they are everywhere.

Thanks For That Ma'am!!

Buh.. They Are Everywhr?? Naah!! Maybe Sha!!
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by baynix(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
sidvinci: Dude no girl is single. Every babe that you see on the road is either fairly used or second hand. Enter her and play you card well, she might end up breaking your heart or ur rival heart.

Hmmmn.. You A Real Niqqa!! Thanks Bro!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by baynix(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
byvan:

Well,if I was single when my hubby found me,I believe there are probably others who are single by choice like I was.

Maami.. Are You Sure You Were 100% Single When He Found You??
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by butta(m): 1:19am On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=sidvinci]Dude no girl is single. Every babe that you see on the road is either fairly used or second hand. So ur sister sef na fairly used and second hand
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 18, 2013
Yes,100per single,I never needed to hang on to any dude because my parents took good care of me,I wasn't seeking s*x either.I just needed to be in love,only that way will I feel I got it right.Playing games is silly,a waste of mental power.Ofcourse,he too never believed I was single,until he got to know me.Single girls are everywhere,don't assume every pretty girl you see is hooked.

baynix:

Maami.. Are You Sure You Were 100% Single When He Found You??
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by baynix(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2013
byvan: Yes,100per single,I never needed to hang on to any dude because my parents took good care of me,I wasn't seeking s*x either.I just needed to be in love,only that way will I feel I got it right.Playing games is silly,a waste of mental power.Ofcourse,he too never believed I was single,until he got to know me.Single girls are everywhere, don't assume every pretty girl you see is hooked.

You Are Right There At The Bolded Part! I Always Conclude That The Pretty Gurls Are Hooked!

Thanks Byvan!
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by sidvinci(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=butta][/quote]

From my definition of cheat, "every" babe dey double date. Try your luck dude,if you have flows she will fall for you.package yourself well and she will do change of ownership.
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by Desdola(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ur hypothesis is not true, there are thousand girls out there that r nt into any relationship. how wld u feel if another is wooing d girl u love.
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
No she wouldn't leave her guy just to date you. Do you know how many guys out there that would be waiting for her to leave u and date 'em? So just be real and keep searching for the singles ones or those that have been already dumped by their boyfriends.
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by baynix(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
Desdola: Ur hypothesis is not true, there are thousand girls out there that r nt into any relationship. how wld u feel if another is wooing d girl u love.

I Understand Yhu Bro.. Buh What If The Guy Is Nt Devoted And The Gurl Is Ready To Drop Him For Any Serious Guy?? That's Ma Point..
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by baynix(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
emmboy: No she wouldn't leave her guy just to date you. Do you know how many guys out there that would be waiting for her to leave u and date 'em? So just be real and keep searching for the singles ones or those that have been already dumped by their boyfriends.

Thanks Emmy.. Sounds Like A Gurl! LOL :-)
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 20, 2013
Instead of worrying on how to destroy other people's relationships, why don't you worry about finding single girls.

Go to church with a good amount of congregation, go out more and mingle.

Come out of your comfort zone and make new friends.
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by baynix(m): 6:23am On Apr 20, 2013
Shollypompom: Instead of worrying on how to destroy other people's relationships, why don't you worry about finding single girls.

Go to church with a good amount of congregation, go out more and mingle.

Come out of your comfort zone and make new friends.

Funny, Am A Muslim!! And That's Nt Gon Work Wiv The Muslim Gurls Around Me!!
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by MrsCork2(f): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
baynix:

I Understand Yhu Bro.. Buh What If The Guy Is Nt Devoted And The Gurl Is Ready To Drop Him For Any Serious Guy?? That's Ma Point..

and who is this serious guy?
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by baynix(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mrs..Cork:

and who is this serious guy?

[size=40] MR..CORK!! [/size] tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by jakesund(m): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2013
angry stay the phuck away from her.
you've been disturbing my sweetheart,imma knock u the phuck out if i lay my hands on your HEARTBROKEN CONFUSED HOMO ERECTUS STILL GETTING HIS HEART BROKEN IN THE 21 CENTURY candy azz angry
Re: How Do You Convince A Gurl That's In A Relationship? by baynix(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2013
jakesund: angry stay the phuck away from her.
you've been disturbing my sweetheart,imma knock u the phuck out if i lay my hands on your HEARTBROKEN CONFUSED HOMO ERECTUS STILL GETTING HIS HEART BROKEN IN THE 21 CENTURY candy azz angry

Daz Was Meant To Be Funny? undecided undecided
You Really High On Menstrual Blood!!

(1) (Reply)

8 Perfect Ways To Tell Someone You Love Them / Wat Wld Be Ur 1st Action If Ur Gf Or Bf Tells You He/she Isn't Interested Again? / I Want To Have A Good Body Structure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.